Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
trump rally bus shuttle

ed: balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Ragequit posted:

So due to the Trump projection rule, he has absolutely bribed people. Trump U judge, Comey, someone, everyone?

Pam Bondi, attorney general of Florida, got a fat campaign donation from Trump and dropped the Trump University investigation like 2 days later.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

DivisionPost posted:

Schnorkles, the day may come where you have to break some bad news and justify any instinct to freak out that we might have. If that day comes, I hope I remember that you're just doing your thing and keeping us all in the know (or as close to it as can be expected) and even if we don't like the result, you're still doing a great service.

But since it hasn't come, thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping people like me calm and sane while the world around us grows increasingly unsure and shook.

Whenever I start to have a minor Arzying moment, I go check Princeton Election. Their graphs showing the electoral vote distribution always put me at ease.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Jeb is a mess

Zodiac Killer

Rubio gonna lose his senate seat

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Thanks to Ben Garrison for my new Facebook cover image

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

do we know how much of a mcmuffin spoiler effect there is in arizona and nevada?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

So what are the chances there's massive amounts of Trump supporters who never realized they had to register to vote and show up on election day to learn that fact, then start screaming about it being rigged?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

Pam Bondi, attorney general of Florida, got a fat campaign donation from Trump and dropped the Trump University investigation like 2 days later.

Yup, that's the one I was referring to. Dont know why I typed judge. Brain synapses status: shook.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

mrmcd posted:

So what are the chances there's massive amounts of Trump supporters who never realized they had to register to vote and show up on election day to learn that fact, then start screaming about it being rigged?

As someone who has worked in elections in multiple states, all the freaking time.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

Jeb is a mess

Zodiac Killer

Rubio gonna lose his senate seat

I thought Murphy was behind by double digits to Liddle Marco?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the "vote for our guy or we'll genocide you" argument is one i haven't seen in awhile

Nice religion you got there...

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/SchreckReports/status/792791852420214784

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

etalian posted:

He's down 5-6.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Trump, to Christie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_uM8bUnlGQ

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

etalian posted:

There's been polls all over the place but the dnc rerouted some money to fl Senate so the internals must be okay at least

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mrmcd posted:

According to Fox Ironic, who actually polls them, lots.

Lots and lots. And they all are "Likely Voters" too. :v:

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

dude in the thread who works for a polling firm (fox ironic, that's it) was talking about trump supporters who thought they were voting over the phone

does this increase the effect of campaign organisation? i assume clinton has had legions of workers running around registering people and trump... hasn't.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

a.lo posted:

where are you trump bus

Thread title.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

For what it's worth, myself and two other white-male friends contributed three more Straight-D ballots in southern Indiana. We're doing our part to sever the outstretched middle finger of the deep south, but the few remaining NeverTrumpers in the area have been prostrating themselves before the Red Hat in the last few weeks.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

According to Fox Ironic, who actually polls them, lots.

Lots and lots. And they all are "Likely Voters" too. :v:

lol maybe this will result in bipartisan support for automatic voter registration

I CAN DREAM

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

boosted wear the hat

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Peel posted:

dude in the thread who works for a polling firm (fox ironic, that's it) was talking about trump supporters who thought they were voting over the phone

does this increase the effect of campaign organisation? i assume clinton has had legions of workers running around registering people and trump... hasn't.

yeah she also has legions of people going door to door asking if you know where your polling place is, if you need a ride to the poll, etc

trump, uhhh, doesn't

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

alnilam posted:

yeah she also has legions of people going door to door asking if you know where your polling place is, if you need a ride to the poll, etc

trump, uhhh, doesn't

He pretty much doesn't have a ground game and barely did any meaningful ad buys.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Schnorkles posted:

boosted wear the hat

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol thread title

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Is the election over yet

Am I free from this hell

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

get permabanned boosted

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LtiHla1dNg

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Peel posted:

it's a pity garrison loves labels and his commentary amounts to bashing action figures together because his art is above and beyond any other american conservative cartoonist i remember from the politoons thread

Eric Allie is also really fuckin good, and he has a better grasp of metaphor than Garrison

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

:sigh: #NotAllMillers

also fuckin cowboy hat what a nerd

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Baloogan posted:

lol 6 days to go!!

i picked up a couple dayss since then

on i go

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/792810742512771072

:neckbeard:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

trump bus, so what

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Zelder posted:

Is the election over yet

Am I free from this hell

https://twitter.com/agreeandamp/status/792799318398889984

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Shy Guys are my favorite mario character and this game has a ton of them so it's my kinda game

it was cool af to dress and undress in minutes, not needing to deal w zippers/hook-and-eye contraptions on my own back

the only zipper i had to deal w at all was the one designed to make it as easy as possible to use the bathroom while dressed up!!!!!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
saw the thread title, immediately thought of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CXiB5n883I

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

C-SPAM will close if ED BALLS loses

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump doesn't trust actual buses anymore so he just gets big creepy vans

Adbot