Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Both of his kids look exactly like him. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
I don't know how ironic a lot of the Jack hate is, but he actually seems the most balanced of the RLM crew. He's traveled a bit, got some good stories and a loving family. Though naming his kids Parker and Jackson seems a bit on the nose.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

That picture is too charming. :3:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Arcsquad12 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g43NZSmY6-8
HBomb, are you feeling okay after all that?

Not sure what this is trying to say but I now want a Nintendo Switch.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

MariusLecter posted:

Not sure what this is trying to say but I now want a Nintendo Switch.

I'll be honest, Hbomberguy Tormentor is not an obvious choice for a flagship title, but at least it's a new IP.

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

Yvonmukluk posted:

I'll be honest, Hbomberguy Tormentor is not an obvious choice for a flagship title, but at least it's a new IP.

It's Nintendo's attempt to court that Alt-Right audience.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Todd reviews a SPOOPY one-hit wonder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZ6PS8TnJc

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
This is fantastic

https://twitter.com/Phelous/status/792845781766201345

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Brad and Lupa's costumes are pretty great, you can hardly recognize them!

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Todd, you don't need to Cinema Sins a song

I mean, you never need to Cinema Sins a movie, but you really never need to Cinema Sins a song

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Todd, you don't need to Cinema Sins a song

I mean, you never need to Cinema Sins a movie, but you really never need to Cinema Sins a song

i'm sorry but

that's basically always been his schtick

it's the most disappointing thing

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2zAR8vbfIw

About time the Jon of Tron would show up for spooky weekend.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Alaois posted:

i'm sorry but

that's basically always been his schtick

it's the most disappointing thing

Perhaps I am growing out of it

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLanYkRg09I

Best of the Worst Halloween Special!

poparena
Oct 31, 2012

It's Halloween, which means I review a fan-selected Goosebumps book. This year, they've chosen The Werewolf of Fever Swamp, where a lot of creepy things happen, and also there's a werewolf. These two ideas are not at all related.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Linda Hamilton part absolutely killed it, especially Jack's non reaction to mixing up the actors.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

It is good.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

if you need more MrBtongue, Shamus Young got him on to his podcast today: http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=35203#more-35203

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Arcsquad12 posted:

The Linda Hamilton part absolutely killed it, especially Jack's non reaction to mixing up the actors.

Drunk Jack is hilarious in how he has no fucks to give.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Yo Kyle your new Between the Lines is beautifully edited.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

BigglesSWE posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2zAR8vbfIw

About time the Jon of Tron would show up for spooky weekend.

Since it's a reb brown movie that should have been up spoony's alley if he actually cared any more

He's close to going below 1k on patreon btw

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

ZeeBoi posted:

Since it's a reb brown movie that should have been up spoony's alley if he actually cared any more

Start of every month it takes a sharp dip. Before the end of the year he's gonna be under 1k, easily. I know I'm going :pcgaming: SPOONY WATCH :pcgaming: here but it's been over a month now since his last tweet. Which is odd since he drat near, little exaggeration here, spent 24/7 posting about Trump, lovely comic book memes or wrestling. I just count him as retired at this point to be totally honest. I got some amusement watching his decline in a schadenfreude sort of way but even now there's basically nothing at all to even watch since he's gone absolutely radio silent.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

ZeeBoi posted:

Spoony actually has done a video on that exact movie already.

KKall
Oct 15, 2012

Puppy Time posted:

Thank you! After Effects is a helluva drug.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Puppy Time posted:

It reminds me why I got that special edition of Civ 6 with the bonus soundtrack because good god that series has some of the best music in video games. Especially with Civ VI btw

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

ZeeBoi posted:

Spoony has done that movie, and I think all Reb Brown movies at this point.

Tracula posted:

Start of every month it takes a sharp dip. Before the end of the year he's gonna be under 1k, easily. I know I'm going :pcgaming: SPOONY WATCH :pcgaming: here but it's been over a month now since his last tweet. Which is odd since he drat near, little exaggeration here, spent 24/7 posting about Trump, lovely comic book memes or wrestling. I just count him as retired at this point to be totally honest. I got some amusement watching his decline in a schadenfreude sort of way but even now there's basically nothing at all to even watch since he's gone absolutely radio silent.

Radio silence and still drawing Patreon money. Stay Classy spoony.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I hope he hasn't died or anything.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Mraagvpeine posted:

I hope he hasn't died or anything.

Nah, no Black Lantern Spoony around.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I draw the line at making fun of the mentally ill. He needs help and won't get it because his illness prevents him. That's a tragedy and not something to complain about or laugh at.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Jack Gladney posted:

I draw the line at making fun of the mentally ill. He needs help and won't get it because his illness prevents him. That's a tragedy and not something to complain about or laugh at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFfmGf3b2Y

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

There's a difference between ridiculous comedy and "lol look at this rear end in a top hat" when the guy's made no secret that he has head problems.

September 27th last thing on twitter and 3+ months for anything youtube. :(

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Yardbomb posted:

There's a difference between ridiculous comedy and "lol look at this rear end in a top hat" when the guy's made no secret that he has head problems.

September 27th last thing on twitter and 3+ months for anything youtube. :(

His brother saying anything?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Nobody has said anything far as I can tell other than April basically saying that she can't do anything about his lack of posting.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Really because of Hbomberguy's videos Spoony has become pretty low on the totem pole of internet assholes, hope he is doing fine and not in trouble.

His brother hasn't said anything on Facebook so that's a good sign (friended him years ago when he was more active on the TSE forums and he's a good dude)

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
One of my favorite Snob bits.

Hush, hush, keep it down now. Voices carry. As it says in the "The Good Book of Mungo Jerry" "If her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal. If her daddy's poor, just do what you feel." That's right my brothers, it's okay to molest the poor ladies! "Speed along the lane, do a ton or a ton and twenty-five..."

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Puppy Time posted:

Yes, it's a really awesome video.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
About a month ago, someone in the thread posted a video talking about Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Does anyone have the link?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Arcsquad12 posted:

About a month ago, someone in the thread posted a video talking about Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Does anyone have the link?

The one about how alfonso cuaron is a fuckin genius and he made the best Harry Potter movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGh-_xVFq0

That should be it, turns out there's multiple videos talking about how it was great because of curaron but I'm almost positive it was this one that got posted around a bunch.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

The one about how alfonso cuaron is a fuckin genius and he made the best Harry Potter movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGh-_xVFq0

That should be it, turns out there's multiple videos talking about how it was great because of curaron but I'm almost positive it was this one that got posted around a bunch.

Yeah, that's the one. My friend is a huge Harry potter fan and I think she'd like this video. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5pBZKj1VnA
I'm glad I'm not that much of a History Buff so I can enjoy movies like Apcalypto and Braveheart.

• Locked thread