Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i was hoping bulma was gonna go ironman on zamasu :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dias posted:

ZaZamasu looks pretty dope. The Mafuba setup was probably the best part of the episode and Bulma continues to be the strongest human in DBS.

Bulma distracted Zamasu with her signature technique for longer than Tien distracted Super Buu, so in terms of battle power in humans it goes:

Future Mai > Bulma > Tien > Krillin > Roshi (beat up a gang of Frieza minions) > Yamcha

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 30, 2016

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Turns out it's just Tien

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I know it's not going to happen, but I hope when Super Saiyan Rose Black gets added to Xenoverse he has the dimensional scythe.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

quote:

Trunks mafuba poses would bring a tear to Ginyu's eye.

Are these 'joy' tears or 'sad' tears?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I just noticed that at one point Black basically goes "I'm so powerful now I have no idea what the gently caress I'm doing. Isn't that awesome?"

DBSuper owns.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dias posted:

ZaZamasu looks pretty dope. The Mafuba setup was probably the best part of the episode and Bulma continues to be the strongest human in DBS.

She knows she's got it going on, she ages like fine wine.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

I just noticed that at one point Black basically goes "I'm so powerful now I have no idea what the gently caress I'm doing. Isn't that awesome?"

DBSuper owns.

"I'm so powerful I don't even know what my poo poo does anymore" is also totally a Goku thing too.

Remember the time he suddenly read Krillin's mind on Namek and never again?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

"I'm so powerful I don't even know what my poo poo does anymore" is also totally a Goku thing too.

Remember the time he suddenly read Krillin's mind on Namek and never again?

He probably was slightly turned off by the fact that it was just millions of blondes for miles around in there.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Every time he's read a mind they died shortly after if you think about it.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
This is purely speculation on my part, but Goku Black's dimensional rift thing looks like it would really piss off Zeno. I wonder if it'll ever play a more substantial role, or if it was a one time thing. It just seems like tearing apart the fabric of the universe itself would be an instant red flag to Zeno and his attendants. You've got to wonder if they're watching all of this unfold on GodTube.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If the episode titles are infact correct, Zeno is getting involved in episode 67.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 30, 2016

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
I wonder if when Vegito returns they will remember his clothes should be a bit different since Vegeta is in a full battlesuit. This is another reason they should have kept their Whiis gear.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I like Zazamamasusu's halo in the preview. It's very Asura's Wrath.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Zamatsu

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Josuke Higashikata posted:

If the episode titles are infact correct, Zeno is getting involved in episode 67.

I'll laugh if Zeno asks Goku to show him his friend to play with and it's Zamasu, and Zamasu is then forced to play with him for all of eternity or face an eternity of torture.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
What's up with the preview of the linked video here? Is someone bleaching Zamasu to be white/human for some reason? The actual video doesn't have it, but he's definitely human looking in the preview.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I would assume it's fan art of the base for Super Zamasu being Goku's body instead of Zamasu's. Lazy recolour and arguably in poor taste though I guess.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BMB5150 posted:

I'll laugh if Zeno asks Goku to show him his friend to play with and it's Zamasu, and Zamasu is then forced to play with him for all of eternity or face an eternity of torture.

Zeno will just be like, "Wow chill out dude, if you wanted an empty universe you could have just asked for one. They aren't hard to make". Then they will go off and have tea together.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

tsob posted:

What's up with the preview of the linked video here? Is someone bleaching Zamasu to be white/human for some reason? The actual video doesn't have it, but he's definitely human looking in the preview.

It might be to dodge Youtube's takedowns for a little while.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I hope they fuse so much they repopulate the earth.

Another good episode. Super is really good.

Man, I just hope they bone. Not everything has to be a secret technique.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sometimes, I randomly think of Team FourStar's "conception of Trunks" "The gently caress's a condom!?" line and laugh.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

What if instead of Goku Black's weirds clones all being Super Saiyan Rosé, they all had a rainbow of different Super Saiyan hair colors?
Seriously though, the time rift thing is a really weird attack and I feel like it isn't gonna come up again at all.

Augus fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 30, 2016

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

BMB5150 posted:

That would be great. Zamasu feels he's this ultimate being and Zeno just clowns him repeatedly

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They should bring back Super Janemba and have Super Janemba beat zamasu and have everyone talk about how good Super Janemba is and then Zeno gives Super Janemba a medal for being the toughest fighter in my opinion I M O

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Augus posted:

What if instead of Goku Black's weirds clones all being Super Saiyan Rosé, they all had a rainbow of different Super Saiyan hair colors?
Seriously though, the time rift thing is a really weird attack and I feel like it isn't gonna come up again at all.

Goku Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow and White.

Go(ku)Sentai

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Goku Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow and White.

Go(ku)Sentai

Saiyan sentai Gokuman (copy vegeta is the 6th member)

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Recently I decided to rewatch the original Dragon Ball series, then after finishing that I felt like continuing on to DBZ Kai. I accidently set an episode to 2x speed but the sound is pitch corrected. It's pretty amazing, just thought I'd let you guys know.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Has anyone been watching the TIBA stuff? The finalist drops tomorrow so I decided to give 5-2 a shot. Liked Superfriends and Batman a lot, YYH didn't quite land, and NGE was trying too hard, tapped out at the song.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Rodyle posted:

Has anyone been watching the TIBA stuff? The finalist drops tomorrow so I decided to give 5-2 a shot. Liked Superfriends and Batman a lot, YYH didn't quite land, and NGE was trying too hard, tapped out at the song.

Check out #7 (the Pokemon one), it should've been higher on the list imo

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

JD posted:

Recently I decided to rewatch the original Dragon Ball series, then after finishing that I felt like continuing on to DBZ Kai. I accidently set an episode to 2x speed but the sound is pitch corrected. It's pretty amazing, just thought I'd let you guys know.

The only way I can tolerate anime is watching it at 2x speed

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Rodyle posted:

Dishonorable mention had some potential

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Dias posted:

The best part of the Mafuba setup was two episodes ago where Piccolo jumps up eager to show that he can still be relevant just as Goku disappears and Bulma's all condescending like "Well you can still show us!". But the fact that he went ahead and showed them the technique after that was even funnier.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

So who are you guys hoping to hear for the dub version of Super?

Personally I'm hoping they get Jerry Jewell as Zamasu.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I can't wait till bulma shows us her "namekian hit in groin with football" YouTube playlist

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Condiv posted:

I can't wait till bulma shows us her "namekian hit in groin with football" YouTube playlist
For some reason the mental image of Piccolo getting nailed in the groin and slowly turning toward the camera annoyed they keep trying to hit something that isn't there is really funny to me.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Spiderdrake posted:

For some reason the mental image of Piccolo getting nailed in the groin and slowly turning toward the camera annoyed they keep trying to hit something that isn't there is really funny to me.
You loving liar, he's the Dingaling King. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jHH9CT8HE

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I hope they add the Evil Containment Wave as an ultimate in Xenoverse 2 as DLC.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Xenoverse 2: So uh why are Towa and Mira's outfits called things like "Towa's Universe 7 Outfit"? Are we going to see Universe 6 versions of them? :tinfoil:

mabels big day posted:

I hope they add the Evil Containment Wave as an ultimate in Xenoverse 2 as DLC.
Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
FYI, there's a Xenoverse thread! :D

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3701823&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=315

I didn't link to the OP because it still has Xenoverse 1 info up.

• Locked thread