Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I kind of like this thread, but it's making it really hard to justify its existence if I feel compelled to probate three different people on a single page. I'm going to ask that you guys stop dogpiling, nay, even acknowledging, every troglodyte who makes some dumbass remark.

e: In the future, when troll posters make stupid posts, and you guys respond in earnest, I am going to flip a coin and then probate whoever was assigned heads. Stop being so gullible.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Oct 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Holeeeeeeeeeeeeee poo poo.

:catstare:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
Catfish is an awful show I got stuck watching at the doctors office the other day, and this guy is peak aug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObspgOKgfuQ (start at 1:05)

sad dude thinks he's dating katy parry

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

PCOS Bill posted:

Nexcuse me sirs but where can I buy an XXL tie

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I thought the :can: made it obvious that I was being deliberately silly and inflammatory but I guess maybe not. :-/

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted:

I thought the :can: made it obvious that I was being deliberately silly and inflammatory but I guess maybe not. :-/

That's the sign for "genuinely thorny issue that I'm okay with not going into if y'all are uncomfortable."

The one you were going for is :v:

Or if you want to make your position clear on the issue, cut off your last sente:fuckoff:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Aw man I never took Advanced Internet, I thought I could get by with just the intro classes.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCMcQRPlTDM

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

It's fantastic and I've got to find the whole episode.

"Yeah, it's not my dog. Come in!"

"Whose dog is it?"

"Doesn't matter. Come in!"

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
https://youtu.be/1rQB11vo5xk

How hard could cooking really be...?

So I invited friends around to watch me make balls of charcoal

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I never realized you could gently caress up grilling that badly. Some of it was probably fine like the steaks but like the corn and sprouts looked drat near inedible.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Psychobabble! posted:

Catfish is an awful show I got stuck watching at the doctors office the other day, and this guy is peak aug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObspgOKgfuQ (start at 1:05)

sad dude thinks he's dating katy parry
Dude looks like Hannah Hart from My Drunk Kitchen on crack in the thumbnail.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never realized you could gently caress up grilling that badly. Some of it was probably fine like the steaks but like the corn and sprouts looked drat near inedible.

first, great username post combo. second, i'm pretty sure you're supposed to let the fire die down a bit before cooking that stuff

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
It has quite a few views but I hadn't seen it before, guy is trapped in an elevator with a nutjob, a couple parts to it, get's pretty mundane after the second video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJISXnJ3FGQ

Tarantula has a new favorite as of 11:53 on Oct 31, 2016

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The video is a joke. He's rambling non-shop reality show chefisms over footage of him pouring ounces of lemon juice onto everything, all set to a jaunty jazz track.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Trig Discipline posted:

Aw man I never took Advanced Internet, I thought I could get by with just the intro classes.

Lucky for you, SA has night classes

:v:

Uh.... I gotta watch this show.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I remember one episode of Catfish where this kid that looked liked 12 years old managed to Catfish a pretty attractive nursing student. I think most people watch the show for the reactions of the victim.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm ... gonna need some help with this one. :saddowns:

I've got some guesses, but I can't convince myself

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
It is a joke. That is not a real baby.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Data Graham posted:

I'm ... gonna need some help with this one. :saddowns:

I've got some guesses, but I can't convince myself

What they've done there is, they've taken an image of an overweight woman using a corset to drastically reduce her waist size and put it next to a baby doll with it's face pushed in. They did that to lead the viewer to believe that the woman is actually pregnant, and her use of a corset during pregnancy led to her baby having a smooshed face. It's a joke about women's vanity.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
As a father of three, I can tell any of y'all who may not be aware of this that pregnant bellies aren't really squeezable like fat bellies are, anyway.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
That woman is pregnant though.

e: Well, she's pregnant in the first image.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Maybe you just didn't try hard enough ?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dogfish posted:

That woman is pregnant though.

e: Well, she's pregnant in the first image.

Look at her arms, bro, she just fat.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
sounds like a very creative way to get an abortion

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

Look at her arms, bro, she just fat.

Yeah, but linea nigra.

I don't know what to believe.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nuevo posted:

Yeah, but linea nigra.

I don't know what to believe.

Wow you can't just call them that

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That corset is doing the lord's work. Do they make guy corsets that would make my triceps look bigger or something?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I think we are all glossing over the fact that pictures 2-4 could be post-birth.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Inzombiac posted:

I think we are all glossing over the fact that pictures 2-4 could be post-birth.

:thejoke:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Panfilo posted:

I remember one episode of Catfish where this kid that looked liked 12 years old managed to Catfish a pretty attractive nursing student. I think most people watch the show for the reactions of the victim.

I watch the show to see Nev and Max be passively-aggressively gay at each other. It's almost like watching a very PG slash fiction, but with a bonus of morons thinking they're dating celebrities only to find out it's an obese dude wearing a wig or their weirdo best friend.

In short, Catfish is awesome and there should be way more shows with two attractive dudes that are a little too into each other's lives as hosts for morons.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
You can tell it's fake because the woman is a black person but the baby appears to be a white

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Rubber baby corset crusher

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

The latest season on Hulu has been a loving rollercoaster. Each episode is more insane than the one before it. I'm almost convinced they are making it up.

Seriously if you want awkward and broken watch the latest season.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I used to squeeze the faces in on my little sister's dolls like this, it cracked me up.

Firmy Shoyombo
Apr 3, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Mang, gotta just chill on this poo poo, could get girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Jimmy Neutron's awkward college years.

• Locked thread