Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

The fact that Hillary's emails are in the news is enough to sink her. She's toast, and the Freep gloating is going to require something stronger than booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

The Haitian posted:

The fact that Hillary's emails are in the news is enough to sink her. She's toast, and the Freep gloating is going to require something stronger than booze.

Protip: your gimmick would be more convincing if you didn't keep repeating the same phrase about freepers gloating.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Mike Pence’s Jet Had Faulty Device

Surprisingly Freep doesn't have a lot to say about this. I was sure something like this would be right in wheelhouse of a site that unironically believes in the Clinton Deathlist but I guess not. (or maybe that's what they want me to believe! :tinfoil: )

quote:

To: BenLurkin

Just before the big news broke today, some dem was whining that everyone was talking about Pence’s airplane. LOL He got a new topic to talk about. Glad Mike is okay.

2 posted on 10/28/2016 8:29:13 PM PDT by Mercat (Men never do evil so fully and cheerfully as when they do it out of conscience.” (Blaise Pascal))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

“Devices” are mighty prominent this election...

3 posted on 10/28/2016 8:29:46 PM PDT by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

quote:

CIA
CIA
CIA

5 posted on 10/28/2016 8:32:38 PM PDT by ladyjane

What, cause a blizzard?

quote:

Gosh, Hillary's plan didn't work again? I still think she had something to do with Trump's plane in the primaries, when he had to chopper in to an event...

I would put NOTHING past that evil witch, absolutely NOTHING!!!

6 posted on 10/28/2016 8:36:56 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

To: ladyjane

NEVER allow a CIA man to work on your airplane! (They seem to keep those U-2’s going pretty well, though;)

7 posted on 10/28/2016 8:38:14 PM PDT by Frank_2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: HarleyLady27

The campaign should reconsider having their planes operated by Fort Marcy Airlines

11 posted on 10/28/2016 9:12:35 PM PDT by stormhill
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Somebody needs to be checking the maintenance crews.

14 posted on 10/28/2016 9:32:37 PM PDT by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The Haitian posted:

Get a load of this rear end hat.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Report: Congress Considering Emergency Hearing on Reopened FBI Investigation into Clinton Emails

You know, I really hope Clinton has something special planned for when she shitcans Comey in January. It doesn't have to anything elaborate, just some music or special lighting or something.

quote:

To: rdl6989

They want to hurry up the cover up.

3 posted on 10/28/2016 8:01:16 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

I don’t think this is a good thing. They want to put Comey in front of people to tamp down rumors and put Clinton back in a good light. Of course establishment types will WANT this and bought and paid Republicans will do it.

4 posted on 10/28/2016 8:01:47 PM PDT by DouglasKC

Yes, that's why they are doing this.

quote:

They want to hurry up the cover up.

That's why they are waiting a full week to have the meeting. The election will be four days after the meeting.

5 posted on 10/28/2016 8:03:13 PM PDT by upchuck (Voter fraud is like an iceberg. 90% of it cannot be seen.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

I don’t want America’s “historical” first female president turning out to be America’s “historical” first unindicted felon president. Look at the crap we got for America’s “historical” first black president. Doctor King must be spinning in his grave.

6 posted on 10/28/2016 8:03:37 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoon will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

quote:

Congress: “Zzzzzzzzzzz” FOR THE PAST EIGHT YEARS!

NOW they suddenly WAKE UP? Those b@stards KNOW, ‘We The People’ will NOT be voting ‘down ticket’ for ANY of their RINO and GOPe @sses this cycle.

F. Them. Seriously. F. Them.

8 posted on 10/28/2016 8:04:30 PM PDT by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

quote:

To: upchuck

Perfect. The Clinton shills in the medias will crow for four days that she was vindicated. Twice.

12 posted on 10/28/2016 8:06:28 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Next Friday.

Beautiful. Let it fester for a full week.

Then the Establishment can swoop in and (once again) declare Hillary to be above the law.

I’m sure the general public will be thrilled.

14 posted on 10/28/2016 8:07:10 PM PDT by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

MISTAKE!!! Let this drag on past the election. Drip..drip...drip. That is, unless Mormon NeverTrumper Chaffetz wants to HELP Hillary get out of this

18 posted on 10/28/2016 8:09:01 PM PDT by montag813

Pretty much. :smith:

quote:

The goal of holding such a hearing is to say Hillary and Anthony Weiner and emails and corruption as many times as possible. Sexting is another good thing to say over and over.

21 posted on 10/28/2016 8:10:53 PM PDT by Mad Dawgg (If you're going to deny my 1st Amendment rights then I must proceed to the 2nd one...)

quote:

This “consideration” needs to be strung out for the next 10 days. Make it a drip story on the Capitol steps every day for the next ten days. No hearing, no Comey...just relentless questions by republican committee members in front of a media camera and mic.

24 posted on 10/28/2016 8:12:23 PM PDT by TADSLOS (Vote Trump. Defeat the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Reset America.)

quote:

This isn’t a cover-up.
Comey had a decision to make. Carlos Danger is a sideshow.
Either re-open the case and go public now or the emails go public in the wild.
Somebody got an email that forced this action.

25 posted on 10/28/2016 8:13:03 PM PDT by BigpapaBo (If it don't kill you it'll make you _________!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

We still have a Congress? I thought Obama eliminated that old outdated department.

28 posted on 10/28/2016 8:14:16 PM PDT by Cementjungle

If there's one thing millions of Americans love its endless, pointless meetings.

quote:

Why wait till next Friday? Make their asses show up for work Monday morning like millions of Americans will be doing.

33 posted on 10/28/2016 8:17:16 PM PDT by philman_36 (Pride breakfasted with plenty, dined with poverty and supped with infamy. Benjamiin Franklin)

Sound advice.

quote:

Leave it alone, Congress. If there is any entity LESS popular than Hitlery right now, it is CONGRESS.

34 posted on 10/28/2016 8:18:26 PM PDT by SoFloFreeper

quote:

And .. all those Repubs who take advantage of this opportunity to get the truth out of this investigation, are going to be able to reap the rewards of an EASY re-election.

AMERICAN’S ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE CLINTONS. Please do your jobs and get this taken care of.

37 posted on 10/28/2016 8:18:45 PM PDT by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

To: DouglasKC

“I don’t think this is a good thing. “

i agree 1000% percent. the best thing the Pubs could do is leave this situation in it’s current ambiguous state. As it is, people can imagine things are far worse than they may actually be.

45 posted on 10/28/2016 8:36:17 PM PDT by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

No hearings they just want to grandstand. They are idiots. Give the Democrats chances to make speeches.

49 posted on 10/28/2016 8:38:46 PM PDT by Williams (The (republican) party is over.)

quote:

Wow, what a whopper of a story this could turn out to be.

Carlos Danger exposing himself to underage girls on the internet, using the same device that Huma used to access Hillary's illegal private e-mail account!

And all this time they were blaming the Russians...

Been wondering where Huma has been lately, she kinda dropped out of sight there. Now I'm wondering if she or Tony will ever be seen again.
53 posted on 10/28/2016 8:46:28 PM PDT by ZOOKER (Until further notice the /s is implied...)

quote:

It’s the timing of this that’s so curious. Nothing at this level happens by coincidence. Perhaps the true powers that be are signaling hitlery that she’s too damaged, there’s just too much dirt and they are tired of propping her up. So what is their plan B? As much as I would love it, they aren’t just going to roll over and let Trump win...or are they?

57 posted on 10/28/2016 9:31:18 PM PDT by JGT

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
They're going to drag Comey in for a full day of hearings about three e-mails they already had.

Tremendous.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

skaboomizzy posted:

They're going to drag Comey in for a full day of hearings about three e-mails they already had.

Tremendous.

I know that he'll just walk off to a career as a lobbyist or pundit after this, but watching his own side turn on him in their zeal to have something to yell about Clinton to make up for their failures is almost, kind of like karma.

I'm really surprised that the Bundy's crew getting off isn't being talked about more. It would be perfect for Freepers to about-face and return to worshiping them as heroes doing what they claim they want to.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Even Freepers think that SovCits are crazy.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Even Freepers think that SovCits are crazy.

Not all:

quote:

Jury nullification. Working as designed by the founders.

2 posted on 10/27/2016, 6:33:22 PM by marktwain

quote:

That was a big FU to the fbi. And it it felt good!

15 posted on 10/27/2016, 6:55:44 PM by Ken H (Best election ever!)

And an interesting angle:

quote:

I kind of like this result but how many here were in support of nullification when the Black jury acquitted Simpson?

47 posted on 10/27/2016, 9:12:14 PM by xkaydet65

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 30, 2016

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Freep weed threads looking more and more biased pro:

quote:

“This spells the death knell for marijuana prohibition.”

AWESOME!!!

Vote Trump 2016

28 posted on 10/29/2016, 5:12:39 PM by TheStickman (Trump will be the 1st Pro America president since Reagan)

quote:

I wonder how many voters will be kited up when they float into the polling booth?
I was pretty blazed-up when I voted for Bob Dole in '96.

Man, those were good times...

15 posted on 10/29/2016, 1:37:01 PM by Drew68

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Freep weed threads looking more and more biased pro:

Wait, how does a Trump presidency "spell the death knell" for marijuana prohibition? Do they not know that the AG would probably be Chris Christie, who promised to crack down on legal weed?

E: I guess he or she is talking about the California ballot initiative. But my point stands.

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 30, 2016

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

The Haitian posted:

Wait, how does a Trump presidency "spell the death knell" for marijuana prohibition? Do they not know that the AG would probably be Chris Christie, who promised to crack down on legal weed?

E: I guess he or she is talking about the California ballot initiative. But my point stands.

These people are voting for Trump because they "think" he'll Make America Great Again, of course he'll legalize weed.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

The Haitian posted:

No point making any joke about Christie guarding all the munchables for himself, so I'll just note that a 2015 poll has NJ 58% in favor of legalization. And barring any sudden evidence that legalization causes Mad Max scenarios, it's hard to imagine that gonot down. As always I remind folks that even in 2010 there were weed advocates predicting we wouldn't see state legalization in our lifetime, so things have turned a corner fast.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

No point making any joke about Christie guarding all the munchables for himself, so I'll just note that a 2015 poll has NJ 58% in favor of legalization. And barring any sudden evidence that legalization causes Mad Max scenarios, it's hard to imagine that gonot down. As always I remind folks that even in 2010 there were weed advocates predicting we wouldn't see state legalization in our lifetime, so things have turned a corner fast.

It's not about what NJ voters think. Christie has explicitly said that he'd crack down on legal pot because it supposedly leads to heroin.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Oct 30, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Haitian posted:

It's not about what NJ voters think. Christie has explicitly said that he'd crack down on legal pot because it supposedly leads to heroin.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769

Yeah, we're talking crazy conservative here, not responsible republican. Though I would think his placement wasn't that much of a guarantee as the party kinda shunned him after hurricane Sandy

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
On the other hand, that dictatorship show trial poo poo he pulled at the convention was a good job interview for what the GOP wants out of an attorney general.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
This whole email thing has utterly broken freep. Every other post today has been about Wiener's emails.

So just in case you missed all of this bullshit, during the investigation into Anthony Weiner's latest sexting idiocy, it was found that - shock of all shocks - him and his wife and close Clinton aide/confidant/puppeteer/not-so-secret-Muslim Huma Abedin emailed each other. Shocking, I know. Anyway, Weiner turned over all of his electronic devices and all of their data to law enforcement, in full cooperation with that investigation. The FBI has now acquired a warrant so that they can look through those devices as well, for their Clinton investigation, just in case there's something there that shouldn't be, like a classified email from Hillary to Huma then to Weiner. Those of us tuned into reality know how small of a deal this story is, but freep is now completely, 100% convinced that this is the end of Clinton and that the smoking gun is about to be found.

From FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe posted by freeper springwater13

The rest of that title is missing. Odd that. The full title is "FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe — as Reid Accuses Comey of Hatch Act Violation." The Hatch Act is a law that prohibits federal officials from interfering in elections.

Again, just as a reminder while you read through these things, the investigation has not been reopened (as stated clearly by Comey) and no emails from Hillary herself are expected to be found here.

quote:

To: springwater13

Uh oh. Well, that clinton defense just went away.

Hahahahahaha

3 posted on 10/30/2016, 3:25:04 PM by lafroste (Look at my profile page. Thanks.)

quote:

To: DarthVader

There must be some very damaging evidence. I hope and pray that this will bring her down.

11 posted on 10/30/2016, 3:27:55 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")

quote:

To: springwater13

Oh, the irony... The Clinton Crime Family brought down by a Weiner, but not the weiner everyone may have thought would bring it down.

22 posted on 10/30/2016, 3:31:38 PM by Rockitz (This is NOT rocket science - Follow the money and you'll find the truth.)

This is how desperate they are.

quote:

To: DarthVader

Sounded like these emails may go back years. If so, they may include the deleted emails and proof of criminal intent. Hoping the voting public gets to see Hillary’s “perp walk” before the election.

34 posted on 10/30/2016, 3:35:10 PM by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

... they actually believe this, don't they.

quote:

To: tennmountainman

To give some guys on this thread what is going down. This maybe a hint.

44 posted on 10/30/2016, 3:37:52 PM by Red Steel

The Donald Duck costume hilarity was the last "nuke," so I'm looking forward to the next one. (Yes, collusion between SuperPACs and campaigns is bad, but come on.)

quote:

To: FreedomStar3028

I don't care about the argument. Hillary's lost the election.

In case you didn't notice, he gave the FBI permission to search his laptop; and they have a warrant to look at Huma's stuff.

And informed sources say there's still another tactical nuke due to hit Hillary soon.

In *addition* to the Project Veritas.

*AND* in addition to the Wikileaks.

Laughing in your face.

100 posted on 10/30/2016, 3:54:48 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

On finding criminal needles in a haystack of 650k emails,

quote:

To: henkster

using key search words can eliminate a lot of them. Don't you watch NCIS?

Seriously, I can search 50 pages in less than a minute using a select key word.

125 posted on 10/30/2016, 4:04:23 PM by Sacajaweau

When this first started the other day, the media I paid attention to said something to the effect of "well he kind of had to tell Congress that there might be more evidence now, as if he didn't tell them now then it'd look even worse if the information was held until after the election." That's an understandable explanation. Freep has an entirely different take, of course.

quote:

To: Zeneta

“...after Comey closes the case again, that it’s old news and the FBI cleared her AGAIN.”

That is professional suicide for Comey and will destroy the FBI. Not a chance. He has something of historical magnitude, he knows that already. He has to have that or he is in tremendous jeopardy himself. He couldn’t take this step without knowing he can deliver.

172 posted on 10/30/2016, 4:23:19 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (When you are going through Hell, keep going. #FreeJulian)

quote:

To: phoneman08

Comey is dead professionally and politically. He is trying not to be dead Physically. Big indictments with a big net that catches the main players and makes the middlemen run for cover is his only chance. He is probably looking for his own Ecuadoran Embassy Suite.

201 posted on 10/30/2016, 4:47:00 PM by Billyv (Freedom isn't Free! Get off the sidelines!)

Let's not play the Kit Cat game! Also, citation needed.

quote:

To: AndyJackson

97% of DOJ donated to HELLARY campaign DOJ has NO non politicals NONE!!!!

209 posted on 10/30/2016, 4:51:51 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

This thread is boring.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

This is going to be their new Obama video, I can just feel it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Hell, the Donald duck thing blew up in their faces because they made such a huge issue out of it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Has Freep had any reaction on Trump openly encouraging voter fraud?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

"It's only fair after all those dead people voting for the DemonCraps!!!" :downs:

What I want to see is them justifying Trump calling for his supporters to kneel before Putin as he has despite repeatedly claiming he has no relationship with Russia and that his "strong leadership" will be so "tough" on them?

I mean, we all know that they will twist themselves in logical knots to bow before their lord and master, but what specific arguments will they pull out of their asses to deny the decades of Cold War paranoia they were brought up under?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Are you kidding? Freep worships Putin too. There's been a slew of times we've seen Putin fanfics from freep in the old thread. It only became taboo because Hillary.

"It's not voter fraud when we do it!"

After this is all over I hope somehow Trump gets committed so someone can diagnose his insanity...you know, for posterity.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Oct 31, 2016

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

^ Are you kidding? Freep worships Putin too. There's been a slew of times we've seen Putin fanfics from freep in the old thread. It only became taboo because Hillary.

After this is all over I hope somehow Trump gets committed so someone can diagnose his insanity...you know, for posterity.

Same, mostly to see if there's hope for a textbook narcissist at that stage of life, especially after being denied the ultimate narcissistic high.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Vanity - FreeRepublic mentions in leaked emails posted by freeper Cementjungle

quote:

I thought it might be interesting to see how many mentions of FreeRepublic there are in Hillary's, Podesta's, the DNC's, etc. emails.

So, here's what we have so far.. more Podesta batches going up every day... and who knows what else.

Podesta: 6 emails in 5 chains. All during 2008... none later. (LINK)

Hillary Archives: 1 email (link)

Secret Congressional Report: 1 email (LINK) CRS: Invasive Non-Native Species: Background and Issues for Congress, November 25, 2002

Global Intelligence Files: 179 emails (LINK)

Non-Collection items: 1 email (LINK) - A DHS ecoterrorism report

Links omitted, as they're mostly just links to freep discussion page. Oh, except for one or two.

wikileaks podesta email from MediaMatters titled "ALERT: Anti-Obama Author Jerome Corsi on Larry King Tonight!" posted:

Other Background on Jerome Corsi

* A frequent poster on the right-wing website FreeRepublic.com in the past, Media Matters exposed the bigoted nature of many of his postings in 2004 including:
* Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"
* Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"
* Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"
* Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"
* Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"
* In January 2005, Corsi told the Boston Herald that he planned to run for Kerry's Senate seat in 2008 as a Republican or Independent. In May 2005, while on C-SPAN's Washington Journal, Corsi said his wife had "vetoed" this plan.
* In 2006, Corsi stated "Howard Phillips of the Constitution Party asked me to consider seriously running for president in 2008 and I am doing so."

wikileaks podesta email from Progressive Accountability dot org titled "Media Monitoring Report - Evening 08/14/08" posted:

If the name of Jerome Corsi is familiar to you, its probably because of his role in concocting wild lies about John Kerry's war record in 2004 […] *You may also remember Corsi's apology for the word raghead to describe Muslims on the website FreeRepublic. He also apologized for using the phrase boy bumpers, though I still have no idea what that was all about. You may remember Corsi for his sober allegations that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian, that John Kerry is both a Jew and a Communist, and his allegations that Muslims actually worship Satan. You may remember Corsi for his recent book attacking the liberal myth that oil is a finite resource. Since he, Jerome Corsi, has learned how to make new oil. You may remember Corsi for his scholarly rebuke of George Bush's secret plan to merge the United States into Mexico*.

Yes, why those are great and positive examples of freep, aren't they now.

quote:

To: Cementjungle; Jim Robinson; onyx; LUV W; trisham; LucyT; Whenifhow; Windflier; TheOldLady; ...

I saw the Vanity on Vanities.

But this is really neat.

F.R. is used anywhere and by everyone.

So I suggest we spread these to any lists we have.

Great Work Cementjungle

5 posted on 10/30/2016, 8:08:34 PM by KC_Lion (Control the Media, Control the Mind)

They're really setting themselves up to fail here.

quote:

To: Cementjungle

I feel like we are at the end of a James Bond movie and the mountain fortress of the evil mastermind is about to go KABOOM!

8 posted on 10/30/2016, 8:09:24 PM by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

Uhhuh.

quote:

To: Cementjungle

Anybody who is anybody starts their day checking FR. If they are really somebody, they have staff monitoring FR.

56 posted on 10/30/2016, 8:44:55 PM by umgud (ban all infidelaphobics)

They eventually summon in the OP of another thread mentioned in the emails.

quote:

To: doug from upland

Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:57 AM
To: 'JilotyLC@state.gov'
Subject: Fw: couple of things
Attachments:
hrc memo 9 14.doc

Pls print all of this for me but print the attachment separately.

(snip)

murderer, a serial <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1017597/posts > rapist

73 posted on 10/30/2016, 9:27:48 PM by conservative98
Yes, you read that right, that's Hillary Clinton herself seeming to ask for a hardcopy of a freep thread from late 2003.

We'd may as well, I suppose. From (1-17-99) THE CLINTON RAPE THAT WON'T BE FORGOTTEN - Congressman Reduced to Tears posted by freeper doug from upland way back on November 8, 2003. There's no link to an article, just a mention that it appeared in NewsMax in a section called "Inside Cover."

the article posted:

Now Inside Cover has learned that the secret House material on the alleged rape of Jane Doe #5, a.k.a. Juanita Broaddrick, is so powerful and convincing that it actually reduced another House member -- a man -- to tears.

Thursday night, on CNBC’s "Hardball," host Chris Matthews alluded to an unnamed Representative who Matthews said was brought to tears as he reviewed the Broaddrick material.

It may have been thirteen years ago, but some things about freep haven't changed one bit.

quote:

The traitor/rapist belongs behind bars, end of story.

2 posted on 11/8/2003, 11:15:29 AM by Mr. Mojo

quote:

While the White House gleefully watches as Larry Flynt and James Carville blackmail GOP Senate trial managers with insider dirt, Republicans remain reluctant to release the bombshell Broaddrick material. Matthews said Henry Hyde has decided not to introduce any evidence substantiating Broaddrick's charge at trial.

GOP: The Spineless Party.

3 posted on 11/8/2003, 11:18:56 AM by Mr. Mojo

To save you the google, that's the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

quote:

To: FormerLib

They never will face or admit what he has done. It was all made up by the VRWC to get rid of their guy. Their guy -- the sick psychopath who had 8 years to damage our nation. But surprise, he is still doing damage because he won't get off the stage. If Clinton admitted that he brutally bit and raped Juanita, they would forgive him. They are as sick as their hero.

7 posted on 11/8/2003, 11:37:05 AM by doug from upland (Why aren't the Clintons living out their remaining years on Alcatraz?)

quote:

To: Mr. Mojo

Clinton will be arressted for a sex crime within the next five years. He is a sexual predator and he will strike again if he already hasn't.

9 posted on 11/8/2003, 12:09:32 PM by Burkeman1 ((If you see ten troubles comin down the road, Nine will run into the ditch before they reach you.))

They're still waiting for that evidence...

quote:

"While the White House gleefully watches as Larry Flynt and James Carville blackmail GOP Senate trial managers with insider dirt, Republicans remain reluctant to release the bombshell Broaddrick material. Matthews said Henry Hyde has decided not to introduce any evidence substantiating Broaddrick's charge at trial."

That explains everything.

46 posted on 11/8/2003, 7:18:26 PM by At _War_With_Liberals (It's time to go Saddam on these medieval bastards.)

Compare/contrast: Trump

quote:

Thanks for re-posting items like this one from the Clinton nightmare. These articles are very important reminders of what can happen when we let up and allow the left to win, and they also serve to remind us of how lucky we are to have a man of honor and decency as President. People can take their kids to Washington, D.C. and point to the White House with pride again.

47 posted on 11/8/2003, 7:26:18 PM by Lancey Howard

Freep sees the future!

quote:

To: 68skylark

with Bill Clinton loving every minute as the central figure in the limelight unitl he's finally acquitted by a sympathetic jury.

Or pardoned by President Hillary Clinton!

53 posted on 11/9/2003, 4:41:59 AM by varon

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

McGlockenshire posted:

You may remember Corsi for his recent book attacking the liberal myth that oil is a finite resource.

You've got to be loving kidding me.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Aaronicon posted:

People believe the earth is 6000 years old, the flood ending spread water throughout the solar system, and Abraham-era humans lived hundreds of years

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

People believe the earth is 6000 years old, the flood ending spread water throughout the solar system, and Abraham-era humans lived hundreds of years

That sort of delusion I'm prepared for. Even expectant, from a freeper / right-wing loon. But that one's not only new to me, it's on a level of insanity that honestly leaving me boggled.

Racism? Fine. Bigotry? Sure. Being a hateful, spiteful gently caress? All par for the course for the freep thread. I can't believe that believing oil is somehow poo poo out from the centre of the Earth in some magical endless supply is the thing that makes the freeper thought processes seem alien to me.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

SocketWrench posted:

I can't find it anymore, but my favorite post on Russia was some freeper fapping vigorously over the "strong young round-faced slavs" he saw on a trip to Russia, and how they'd certainly conquer the west any day now, just you wait and see!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Aaronicon posted:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Tias posted:

I can't find it anymore, but my favorite post on Russia was some freeper fapping vigorously over the "strong young round-faced slavs" he saw on a trip to Russia, and how they'd certainly conquer the west any day now, just you wait and see!

I remember that one, he said he mostly saw two types, those and "tall proud Nordic" types, but I'm pretty sure they were going to be the vanguard against Islam as the last true Christian country, not conquering the west.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Aaronicon posted:

That sort of delusion I'm prepared for. Even expectant, from a freeper / right-wing loon. But that one's not only new to me, it's on a level of insanity that honestly leaving me boggled.

Racism? Fine. Bigotry? Sure. Being a hateful, spiteful gently caress? All par for the course for the freep thread. I can't believe that believing oil is somehow poo poo out from the centre of the Earth in some magical endless supply is the thing that makes the freeper thought processes seem alien to me.

God done it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I think, deep down, freepers wish they could be like Bill. Christ they're all so fixated on him and trying to flame him it rivals their fascinating details of gay sex.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Aaronicon posted:

Don't worry, you're not the only one that suddenly stumbles over himself when reading that. I mean christ, they're so demented it's like their whole belief/understanding of the world is based on which party said it. If it was a Republican, no matter how zany, it's instant fact whereas if it's from a Democrat it's instantly denied as false. I just can't wrap my brain around how people can have such a though process, much less how they made it this far in life using it. They're like Dale Gribble, only nuttier and more pathetic

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

I think, deep down, freepers wish they could be like Bill. Christ they're all so fixated on him and trying to flame him it rivals their fascinating details of gay sex.

Let's be fair, many people wish they could be Bill. Dude seems so happy almost all the time.

E: Certainly I wish I could love something half as much as Bill Clinton seems to love balloons.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Aaronicon posted:

We are talking about people who seriously believe the idea that the Large Hadron Collider was the seat of Satanic rituals. Science and facts in general are foreign concepts to them.

They live in a magical world in which everything that confuses or scares them is pure evil sent to tempt them, the pure ones which gives them the responsibility to hurt everyone else for being impure.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Geostomp posted:

We are talking about people who seriously believe the idea that the Large Hadron Collider was the seat of Satanic rituals. Science and facts in general are foreign concepts to them.

They live in a magical world in which everything that confuses or scares them is pure evil sent to tempt them, the pure ones which gives them the responsibility to hurt everyone else for being impure.

Nothing will quite beat Congress not understanding how ice melts

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

SocketWrench posted:

Nothing will quite beat Congress not understanding how ice melts

I'm sorry, what? I'm gonna need a source or explanation about that. Did they not understand temperature or was it, like, a volume of ice versus water thing?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Prism posted:

I'm sorry, what? I'm gonna need a source or explanation about that. Did they not understand temperature or was it, like, a volume of ice versus water thing?

I can't find video of it easily because it's been overwhelmed with Jon Stewart's response, but the House Committee for Science and Technology had some idiot claim that melting polar ice caps couldn't cause rising sea levels because "if I put an ice cube in the glass and it melts, then the glass doesn't overflow!"

e: wait nevermind here's the idiot in question

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Prism posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPgZfhnCAdI&t=185s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Oh freep, I didn't think I'd miss you, but I do. Why can't I quit you!?

From Final Countdown for the GOP? posted by freeper Kaslin

It's yet another """American Thinker""" piece, and it's poo poo like it always is. It also references Europe's The Final Countdown throughout the whole article.

the article posted:

After eight years of a successful Reagan presidency, it was time for the GOP to cut ties to the conservative movement. We heard George H.W. Bush calling for “a kinder and gentler nation.” Then his son George W. Bush pushing “compassionate conservatism.” All repudiations of Reagan.

Flash forward a decade to the Obama administration. First the GOP needed Congress to stop the Obama agenda. Republicans were given the House in 2010 in a landslide election only to tell voters that they needed the Senate too in order to stop Obama. Message heard. Another landslide in 2014 and the Republicans controlled both houses of Congress. What changed? Was Obamacare defunded? Or Planned Parenthood? How about securing the border? Defunding sanctuary cities? Fiscally responsible budgets? Import export bank? Iran nuke deal? No. Instead Paul Ryan “gave away the store” according to Nancy Pelosi.
I want to visit the parallel universe where the GOP didn't go full obstructionist in 2008, just to see who the party nominees ended up being. Anyway, the article goes on to throw the GOP leadership under the bus and then whine about how Clinton is evil and how this is the most important election ever. You know, the usual.

You already know freep is in complete agreement with this article, so there are only two posts worth sharing in this thread. Normally I'd just post them without context and move on, but the context is important here.

First things first, freep thinks that the filibuster rule must go. I'll agree, once the Democrats are in control. I'm sure that freep will promptly change their minds once the election is over.

quote:

To: marron

IMO, we should not forget that— even after Trump wins — the Democrats/Globalists/RINOs will have a “firewall” as long as Mitch McConnell believes that the Senate’s “Filibuster Rule” is more sacred than the principle of majority rule that animates our Constitution.

Thanks to McConnell’s reverence for that non-Constitutional “rule”, corrupt Democrat/Socialists will retain an non-Constitutional “veto” over President Trump’s plans to make America Great Again.

What does this mean?

Conservative judges? Filibustered!

Tax relief? Filibustered!

Stronger military? Filibustered!

Border wall? Filibustered!

Repeal Obama-care? Filibustered!

IMO, if Mitch is unable to get the PEOPLE’s business done whenever the Democrat/Socialists use the Senate’s non-Constitutional “Filibuster Rule” against the PEOPLE, then Mitch must “nuke” that rule.

Or resign.

In the last election, when the PEOPLE elected a majority of Republican Senators, we did not expect that the Senate’s powers would actually be exercised by a noisy minority of Democrat/Socialists acting in bad faith.

The PEOPLE have had enough of THAT!

23 posted on 10/31/2016, 7:44:44 AM by pfony1

Second, and way more importantly,

quote:

To: Kaslin

Now I have that stupid song in my head.

11 posted on 10/31/2016, 5:54:51 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

And so do I.

And now, so do you.