Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Greatest ROH Champion
This poll is closed.
Lethal 28 47.46%
Rowe 1 1.69%
HANSON 17 28.81%
Pitbull 13 22.03%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

gently caress ach and lio rush we've got BULL DEMPSEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Roque how much are you getting to post about roh here

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Roque11 posted:

It's just a case of people who like WWE always needing to have a whipping boy. They do their best to kill any company that in any way resembles competition. TNA is almost dead so now people keep turning their attention to ROH and they keep going overboard with all these stories.

Never stop posting.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Smash wrestling brought in Bull for a match, and his match ground the whole show almost to a halt. It was the worst, but not even in a funny way, just really awkward and bad.

I hate Bull like Rovert hates Blue Pants

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ROHDelirious/status/790046093660786688

triplexpac posted:

Smash wrestling brought in Bull for a match, and his match ground the whole show almost to a halt. It was the worst, but not even in a funny way, just really awkward and bad.

I hate Bull like Rovert hates Blue Pants

He did the same thing in Dublin. It is like a different match is playing in his head. Like he thinks he's back at Full Sail, NXT Brooklyn or even at Wrestlemania.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/790027094692462593

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/790005224362696705/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/789981324966785024

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/789632591741743104

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if nothing else, ROH's twitter has improved since they fired that guy

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I just learned a minute ago thanks to twitter that Stokely Hathaway is in Evolve and apparently Thatcher's manager. Explains why I haven't seen him in months. Guess that's yet another name to add to the list of talented black guys that left/threatened to leave the company recently.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't use twitter so maybe I am missing something but I don't understand any of the Delirious tweets posted here.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Who is Jax Dane and should I be looking forward to him?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

EX NWA champion, he teamed with Conway in a couple World Tag Leagues. You should look forward to him if he's being accompanied by Bruce Tharpe, otherwise, eh.....

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Bull Dempsey and Jax Dane for ROH Tag Team Champions please.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Tapings from last night.

http://www.pwponderings.com/2016/10/30/roh-102916-road-to-final-battle-baltimore-results/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/IanRiccaboni/status/792494828089176064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Can Colt Cabana just go the gently caress away? I'd rather watch 100 more hours of the Corino/Sullivan thing that's going on instead of one more match with Cabana.

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Oct 30, 2016

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

colt is good

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I've seen no evidence of that, and yes, I've seen the Colt/Homicide feud.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Colt, Colt is good

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Yeah Colt is good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm sorry Colt Cabana called you stupid, Davros1.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Colt is good. His turn was not.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

BlueArmyMan posted:

Colt is good. His turn was not.

Wait, hold the phone, Colt turned heel?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Nthing that Colt is good. I think he's a lot of fun to watch since he's a little different then everyone else.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Wait, hold the phone, Colt turned heel?

Yup. Said that he paired up with Dalton to basically hop on the bandwagon and win a title with him, but that it wasn't going to work. Dalton tried to hug it out, Colt kneed him in the gut, beat up the boys, then beat down Dalton.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

BlueArmyMan posted:

Yup. Said that he paired up with Dalton to basically hop on the bandwagon and win a title with him, but that it wasn't going to work. Dalton tried to hug it out, Colt kneed him in the gut, beat up the boys, then beat down Dalton.

I remember this from his AOW 100 episode where Punk interviewed him, but that's the first time he's been a heel anywhere, to my knowledge, since like, a 2 month stint in IWA-MS

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

I remember this from his AOW 100 episode where Punk interviewed him, but that's the first time he's been a heel anywhere, to my knowledge, since like, a 2 month stint in IWA-MS

Doesn't Colt play a heel for the juggalos at their Gathering shows or whatever?

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Doesn't Colt play a heel for the juggalos at their Gathering shows or whatever?

Officer Colt Cabana, yeah.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

When he was teaming with Punk, was it a thing where Punk was a heel and he was his babyface buddy? Cause Punk was getting lots of heat during the Second City Saints run

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

triplexpac posted:

When he was teaming with Punk, was it a thing where Punk was a heel and he was his babyface buddy? Cause Punk was getting lots of heat during the Second City Saints run

yup. colt was kind of his goofy best friend and ace steel was a wildcard tweener.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I forgot about Officer Colt, he does it so infrequently.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

I forgot about Officer Colt, he does it so infrequently.

I thought Officer Colt was specifically a Gathering thing, and he didn't use it elsewhere. Maybe I'm wrong.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

BlueArmyMan posted:

I thought Officer Colt was specifically a Gathering thing, and he didn't use it elsewhere. Maybe I'm wrong.

He's teamed with Dick Justice and Team Tremendous at Beyond Wrestling as Officer Colt.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
He tried to rape Nadia Nyce as a heel way back in IWAMS.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i haven't watch it in at least five years, but i think the seasons 2 and 3 storylines of WSX were going to have Matt Classic reveal to be him and be in a heel stable with Sydal/Lizzy Valentine.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

He's teamed with Dick Justice and Team Tremendous at Beyond Wrestling as Officer Colt.

That is beautiful.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Willninho posted:

He tried to rape Nadia Nyce as a heel way back in IWAMS.

90-00s wrestling was in a weird place.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
ACH is finishing up with ROH

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Saw that one coming after he publicly asked for his release. Glad he got it because I like actually watching him wrestle

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
my favorite ACH in ROH memory was when he lost cleanly in four minutes to Adam Page at the last show I went to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Another underutilized black talent breaking free from notorious racist Delirious's discrimination.

• Locked thread