Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

I am not owned!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

theflyingorc posted:

One woman, Juanita Broaddick, has accused Clinton of rape.

Two women, Paula Jones and Kathleen Wiley, have accused Clinton of sexual assault.

A number of women have claimed consensual encounters

bill clinton paid $850,000 in a legal settlement to a woman who he exposed his penis to.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones111498.htm

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

weird how no one has ever been concerned about the secret political power of the first lady ever but all of sudden for the first woman president her husband is being assumed to have overwhelming political power in secret

almost as if there is an inherent bias to think women are passive to their husbands and men are secretly in power of strong women

Bill Clinton is a former president and international philanthropist, and the last time they were in the White House the First Spouse was far more involved in policy than any other spouse before, bigly. So I don't think it's sexist to assume that Bill Clinton will have more influence than usual in his wife's administration.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Man, he would have a point if he wasn't trying so hard to be a Trump apologist....

...and if Bill Clinton was the one running for the presidency.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

If you feel a bit of anger in your bones when you vote for Clinton, I'd like to inform you that's what fighting feels like.

BTW there are some awesome men and women we get to support in the 2018 congressional season.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Hillary, if she's half as smart as she seems, will keep Bill at an arm's length to avoid people saying that he's really pulling the strings, which they are likely to do anyway because America is a pretty sexist and condescending country.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

bill clinton paid $850,000 in a legal settlement to a woman who he exposed his penis to.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones111498.htm

For someone who wants to defend Donald Trump, suggesting a settlement is an admission of guilt is a pretty serious self-own

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

If you feel a bit of anger in your bones when you vote for Clinton, I'd like to inform you that's what fighting feels like.

BTW there are some awesome men and women we get to support in the 2018 congressional season.
If this was true, they wouldn't be corrupt Washington bureaucrats. Full Libertarianism Now.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Am I the only one who doesn't trust any website that looks like it was created in 2002?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Nice meltdown

Liking this irony. All smiles and grins while you are seething in rage at the fact that your Dear Leader's husband is an embarrassment.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

here now you can't miss it

No, you didn't. That's as ridiculous as the video that claims to have Obama "flaunting his erection at a reporter". The video you linked wasn't even a video, it was the same ~5 (lmao) frame gif looped over and over, with video quality so bad you can barely see facial expressions. It's silly, infowars level poo poo. You literally can't even tell what's happening, there's absolutely zero context of any kind.

You should be embarrassed.

Periodiko fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 31, 2016

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NomChompsky posted:

Hillary, if she's half as smart as she seems, will keep Bill at an arm's length to avoid people saying that he's really pulling the strings, which they are likely to do anyway because America is a pretty sexist and condescending country.

Somebody need to take care of Michelle's garden

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Liking this irony. All smiles and grins while you are seething in rage at the fact that your Dear Leader's husband is an embarrassment.

Nice meltdown

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

You're really suiting your avatar right now

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Oh, I'm sorry, is this better? Here, I'll use proper formatting for this post:

hmmmmmmm remind me again which candidate is going to put a man who settled a rape case for $850,000 in charge of United States policy who will have the ability to pardon him of any future sex crimes?

hmmmmmmm remind me again which candidate is under FBI investigation for having her personal email (reported by CNN) in the metadata of a man who is being investigated for "sexting" a 15 year old who's name is a problematic part of male anatomy????????????????????????????????????????

Paula Jones didn't allege that he raped her. Perhaps you should look more carefully at the definition of rape. Of course, your posted video of "groping" appears to be a man putting his hand on a woman's knee. Which, of course, can be a sexual assault, but context is everything. Perhaps you can provide that context?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Potato Salad posted:

I hope you are prepared for some disappointment there because the 2018 map is very bad for Dems and the national party has no strategy whatsoever for dealing with that.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Potato Salad posted:

You don't support Bernie, get massive wins downticket for the progressive movement on a national loving scale, get the most progressive platform the western hemisphere has ever loving seen south of Canada, then say, "You know what, gently caress it we lost" and turn around and shill for Hitler.

You hold that rudder to the left and keep it there. Don't quit on me, and don't quit on your ideals so easily.

Don't forget that we are talking about supporting a man so unstable that he has to be told, repeatedly, that launching nukes just because we have them is not a good idea. Let's not even get into him being failed stooge for Vladimir Putin.

Any Sanders supporter jumping to the Orange Side is disregarding all the ideals they claimed to support solely to childishly lash out because "thei" guy lost.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

St. John Coltrane posted:

Somebody put this miserable thread out of its misery already

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I joined a UT99 server once and found two players named "BillClintonsPenis" and "MonicaLewinskysCunt"

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Guy Goodbody posted:

Am I the only one who doesn't trust any website that looks like it was created in 2002?

please tell me this guy isn't being serious.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think it's because the article was written in 1998.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I heard Tucker Carlson on NPR this morning. Come on. At least try a little.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If yall were true proressives like dr stein you would vote for trump or at the very least abstain from voting for hillary.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Welcome to the Something Awful Forums.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

please tell me this guy isn't being serious.

as crystal, bro.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

NomChompsky posted:

Hillary should just do what she wants. She's going to get accused of everything under the sun no matter what.

Man, this election has been exhausting. I'm glad in 4 or 8 years we'll have candidates who haven't been the targets of several decades' worth of smears and conspiracy theories. Probably.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

I hope you are prepared for some disappointment there because the 2018 map is very bad for Dems and the national party has no strategy whatsoever for dealing with that.

Yep. Lot of vulnerable Senators in lean-blue or lean-red states coming up. Better get that majority now, or we'll only have five SCOTUS judges by 2020!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mountaineer posted:

Hillary should just do what she wants. She's going to get accused of everything under the sun no matter what.

Man, this election has been exhausting. I'm glad in 4 or 8 years we'll have candidates who haven't been the targets of several decades' worth of smears and conspiracy theories.
Lmao yes we will.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/793106648944574464

Quoted subtweet didn't embed: "Consider this based on NV early #s:
Even if Trump holds 90% of base (um, no) and wins indies by 20 (not gonna happen), he's losing NV by 2"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
We're going to have our first president with at least 3 butterscotch candies in her purse at all times or at least some cough drops. Hype as hell for Grandma President.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I heard Tucker Carlson on NPR this morning. Come on. At least try a little.

What did he have his bowtie in a knot about this time?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mountaineer posted:

I really, really, really want her to change her name back to Rodham after the election.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tashan Dorsett

Or, as the Native Americans call him, Maize.

Well done.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao yes we will.

To the same extent as the Clintons? I have a hard time believing that.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

We're going to have our first president with at least 3 butterscotch candies in her purse at all times or at least some cough drops. Hype as hell for Grandma President.

And Hot Sauce.

Don't forget that.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mountaineer posted:

Man, this election has been exhausting. I'm glad in 4 or 8 years we'll have candidates who haven't been the targets of several decades' worth of smears and conspiracy theories.

Breitbart.com is mainstream.

The DNC candidate in four years / eight years manufactured the Zyklon B that gassed the Jews. See, they were the real racists the whole time *burns white cross of tolerance*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

If yall were true proressives like dr stein you would vote for trump or at the very least abstain from voting for hillary.

I agree, there is nothing more true to the spirit of being a progressive than nullifying your influence on the national stage in the interest of ideological purity

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/NickRiccardi/status/793107504414679040

quote:

New Colorado early vote numbers: 331,153 Ds; 300,125 Rs; 223,540 UAFs

https://twitter.com/NickRiccardi/status/793108742086668289

quote:

- how does that compare to 2012?
- hard to compare because we have universal mail ballot now. Ds usually trail in early voting here

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Mountaineer posted:

Man, this election has been exhausting. I'm glad in 4 or 8 years we'll have candidates who haven't been the targets of several decades' worth of smears and conspiracy theories. Probably.

We just had that President. They just made up a bunch of new poo poo. The Republican base's stupidity is amazingly agile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want the Castro brothers to run for President. Nobody's sure which one of them you're voting for, or if you're voting for both of them. Or if their really is more than one. President Alpharius Castro.

• Locked thread