Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

its a space ship that crashes on some planet and they ahve to repair their ship and they go exploring too
and everything doesn't make sense, they see scenes of weird factories, and horrible horrible tourtured inflicted upon masses of aliens; like they wander into a big stadium filled with naked screaming aliens. And they talk about how hm they are the aliens on the planet and they shouldn't judge how hosed up everything seems

then (spoilers) some native scientests show up at their ship, and are like HOLY poo poo WERE BEING REPRESSED and poo poo is BAD for us and they will literally kill us for talking to you, this is communist poland. welcome to communist poland. communist poland. everything makes no drat sense, yes we're getting hella repressed and owned by the government that is just a self perpetutating tyranny for ever and ever and the alien scientests are offered to come with the spacemen but they decide to commit suicide instead when the space guys turn on their big nuclear engine

wheres this from baloogan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/793166441600081920

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hip hop the hippy the hippy to the hip trump don't stop the boogie to the winning the election

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

cool

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/793167761509851137

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm pulling for McMulling

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
this was prob posted but

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...33852&tid=ss_tw

These pollsters should've known Trump would only pay if they said he was winning

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
¿dònde està el bombo del oppo nuclear?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CortezFantastic posted:

this was prob posted but

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...33852&tid=ss_tw

These pollsters should've known Trump would only pay if they said he was winning

art of the deal

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/793167266510536704

No real change in Maricopa, slight movement towards the GOP in other counties. Dems remain back by about 6 points.

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016

Series DD Funding posted:

*extremely d&d voice* they're acting against their own interests. ps everyone has the exact same interests as me right?

I'm not being completely selfish here. Trump's supporters are seriously motivated by economic anxiety, and I believe that their fears have serious merit. No, the United State's economy isn't completely in the shitter as most of them believe. However, it appears to me that their belief that there are no jobs does have a basis in reality. In recent decades, it has become more and more difficult for individuals without a college degree to obtain high-paying jobs. Morever, most of the economic growth that has occurred since the 2008 recession went to cities and not rural areas.

But abolishing NAFTA and building a wall isn't going to help. If anything, abolishing NAFTA is just going to plunge the entire nation into an economic depression, and the wall will not stop illegal immigration. Most illegal immigrants in the United States entered the nation on legitimate but temporary visas, and did not leave when the visas expired.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

im the ad designer who couldnt figure out how to sort the percentages z->a

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

*alt-right voice* we will win because we have the best hashtags

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

whoa is this my cat

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

im the ad designer who couldnt figure out how to sort the percentages z->a

im the like 2-3 states that hes probably gonna win anyway so why even bother mentioning them

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

BlueberryCanary posted:

I'm not being completely selfish here. Trump's supporters are seriously motivated by economic anxiety, and I believe that their fears have serious merit. No, the United State's economy isn't completely in the shitter as most of them believe. However, it appears to me that their belief that there are no jobs does have a basis in reality. In recent decades, it has become more and more difficult for individuals without a college degree to obtain high-paying jobs. Morever, most of the economic growth that has occurred since the 2008 recession went to cities and not rural areas.

But abolishing NAFTA and building a wall isn't going to help. If anything, abolishing NAFTA is just going to plunge the entire nation into an economic depression, and the wall will not stop illegal immigration. Most illegal immigrants in the United States entered the nation on legitimate but temporary visas, and did not leave when the visas expired.

Actually, they're motivated by their dumb doodoo brains.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

honey check it out you got me mesmerized, with your trump hair and your cottage cheese thighs,
abortion protestin is my every day
but yo i gotta stop when you rascal my way

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cats all look alike cuz they fuckin cats
no individuality

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

jfc cats are communists

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

BlueberryCanary posted:

actually they're racists

like, people have done studies and poo poo.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

godamnit good nate, what are we gonna call you now

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Turdfuzz posted:

jfc cats are communists

nah cats are libertarians

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

:lol: hes burned his last bridges

its all over

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Zas posted:

godamnit good nate, what are we gonna call you now

'Better, but not great Nate'?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

brocretin posted:

:lol: hes burned his last bridges

its all over

ITS NEVER OVER

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

quote:

(CNN)Republican former US Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on Monday slammed the FBI director's recent actions in the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.

He called Comey's actions an "error in judgment" and said he is "somewhat perplexed about what the director was trying to accomplish here."

Gonzales said Comey's letter Friday informing lawmakers that the FBI is reviewing new emails potentially related to its investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state breaks from long-standing Justice Department practice. The protocol is not to comment on investigations and to stay silent on politically sensitive matters less than 60 days from an election.

lmao loving alberto gonzales out of nowhere

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

drat hillacare making insurance companies provide insurance and making them increase their premiums :argh:

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Turdfuzz posted:

ITS NEVER OVER

oh

hm

well piss

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lmao loving alberto gonzales out of nowhere
I don't recall anything like this happening before.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Rubber Tucky posted:

lol the assault on mosul started today but emails

stay safe weird twitter ypg dude

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

david brock's oily face is truly the deepest recesses of human darkness

we're only lucky to see the oil glisten as if it were a warning beacon to stay away

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Stern firm and young with a post nasal drip tongue
trump did succeed and achieve at 21
jsut like the koch brothers, he did daze and astound
he captivates the masses, cuz his prose is the best

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wtf is up w/ david brocks hair n also everything else about him

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
:frogsiren: BREAKING NEWS :frogsiren:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

babypolis posted:

wheres this from baloogan?

Not Baloogan, but it's Stanislaw Lem, Eden

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

lik i giv a fck

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

flux-1 posted:

Get outta here Night Crew.

:aaa:

alright alright...

go ahead and arzy about polls, my bad

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

I don't recall anything like this happening before.

its loving bizarre and there must be a story behind it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Phyresis posted:

lik i giv a fck

great boob physics
what game is that?

• Locked thread