Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

I'm kinda starting to get a little annoyed about how much of the new content that's coming out is just blatantly a mage-team check. Like come the hell on, an ultimate fight where the boss hits with a 2k damage AoE and the little minions won't stop hitting with 2-3k magic even through mitigation, and if you have a mage team you can just put them to sleep but with a physical team just gently caress you I guess? Like what the hell am I supposed to do here? Even if I put them to sleep somehow, the physical attacks would just wake them up anyway, and I can't burn them down fast enough before they've nuked my party into the ground. Especially when they all decide to target the same character.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Try a Ninja then - they don't need a lot of MAG, and RES isn't a concern with them. Ramza's a solid option since he can also carry Lullaby to Sleep them, and then Bolt Veil once they're out of the fight. Alternatively, any of the Ninjas can carry Phantasm if you don't mind Sleeping them one by one.

Ramza is the only Ninja I've got, and I'd have to create / hone those spells but that might be an option. But then I'd have to give up Full Break or Magic Breakdown on him (or both to use Bolt Veil too). And even with sleep, the rest of my team would be waking them out of it, wouldn't they? Sleep on a physical team seems pretty much useless in my experience.

This might just be a fight I can't possibly win, which I guess is bound to happen once in a while, but it feels pretty lovely when it's an ultimate fight and I've been able to do U and U+ fights for weeks now and finished my first U++ in the last event. And when the rewards are awesome - 7 major wind orbs is a *lot* of hone potential for me right now.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
That IS strange, I didn't get my 25 mithril either.

How's the FF12 banners going on, right now? I've realized that FF12 IS one of my weak realms as far synergy goes.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I'm kinda starting to get a little annoyed about how much of the new content that's coming out is just blatantly a mage-team check. Like come the hell on, an ultimate fight where the boss hits with a 2k damage AoE and the little minions won't stop hitting with 2-3k magic even through mitigation, and if you have a mage team you can just put them to sleep but with a physical team just gently caress you I guess? Like what the hell am I supposed to do here? Even if I put them to sleep somehow, the physical attacks would just wake them up anyway, and I can't burn them down fast enough before they've nuked my party into the ground. Especially when they all decide to target the same character.

Lightning SSB RW will melt 75-90% of the Azer's health, I have mine up right now via code qcqe

Edit: Actually, that's Lightning benefiting from an active Shout, so the RW will do much less damage but two casts should take out the Azers

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Finally did my Debuff Lucky last night before bed.

2/11: Irvine's Ulysses (Duplicate, hello 6* gun), Auron's Riot Blade

I'm quite okay with finally getting my first actual character relic for X, especially since it's a pretty great one. :toot:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ramza is the only Ninja I've got, and I'd have to create / hone those spells but that might be an option. But then I'd have to give up Full Break or Magic Breakdown on him (or both to use Bolt Veil too). And even with sleep, the rest of my team would be waking them out of it, wouldn't they? Sleep on a physical team seems pretty much useless in my experience.

This might just be a fight I can't possibly win, which I guess is bound to happen once in a while, but it feels pretty lovely when it's an ultimate fight and I've been able to do U and U+ fights for weeks now and finished my first U++ in the last event.

I went in with three physical attackers, one healer, and one mage (no SBs, just Quetzalcoatl and Bahamut), equipped with a bunch of ice resist accessories and came out just fine. You absolutely do not need a mage team.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Cosmic Afro posted:

How's the FF12 banners going on, right now? I've realized that FF12 IS one of my weak realms as far synergy goes.

Banner 1 has two phenomenal bursts, an Imperil SSB that works with one of said bursts, and an Imperil SSB that instead works with possibly the most common element in the game. It also has a Curaga medica with a Diaga-style kicker. It is a Fantastic Banner.

Banner 2 has FF12's only native Hastega (also on a Curaga medica) along with two questionable bursts, an AoE Full Breakdown SSB, an AoE auto-stun SSB, and Basch's Platinum Shield (aka the Hand of the Emperor Clone on a +Holy armor). It is slightly less fantastic but Still Very Good.

Gabranth's Hauberk (on banner 1) and Defender (on banner 2) are kind of :geno:, though.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Oct 31, 2016

SageAcrin
Apr 23, 2014

there was a mean thing here before, but now there is a dog
For Ultimate problems; Machinations has a two-hit Water/Lightning multi-target Burst command that also Stuns.

It's... pretty kind of incredible for that fight.

Edly
Jun 1, 2007

And even with sleep, the rest of my team would be waking them out of it, wouldn't they? Sleep on a physical team seems pretty much useless in my experience.

I don't understand this part, why would you attack them once they're asleep?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

kalensc posted:

Lightning SSB RW will melt 75-90% of the Azer's health, I have mine up right now via code qcqe

Edit: Actually, that's Lightning benefiting from an active Shout, so the RW will do much less damage but two casts should take out the Azers

Thanks, I will give this a shot later.

My biggest issue is even staying alive long enough to get to that point. I have to keep S/Ling because of poo poo like getting hit with 2k AoE and then having the Azers both blast the same person for 3k before I can even take a single action, which is, uh, not working so well for me. I dunno how I'm supposed to keep up with every enemy being able to do half of a character's health in a single attack.

Edly posted:

I don't understand this part, why would you attack them once they're asleep?

My team is 100% physical damage, and most of my BSB / SB commands are multi-target - do those not wake things up? I've tried sleep before on a physical team and nothing seemed to stay asleep long enough to really matter anyway, but that was back when I had much shittier gear so maybe I could burn him down before the Azers wake up or something.

--v Nope, no ice resistance stuff

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 31, 2016

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Thanks, I will give this a shot later.

My biggest issue is even staying alive long enough to get to that point. I have to keep S/Ling because of poo poo like getting hit with 2k AoE and then having the Azers both blast the same person for 3k before I can even take a single action, which is, uh, not working so well for me. I dunno how I'm supposed to keep up with every enemy being able to do half of a character's health in a single attack.

Do you have any ice resist accessories? Because this is definitely the fight to bust them out

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

U-DO Burger posted:

I went in with three physical attackers, one healer, and one mage (no SBs, just Quetzalcoatl and Bahamut), equipped with a bunch of ice resist accessories and came out just fine. You absolutely do not need a mage team.

I'm pretty new so I don't have anything like your set-up. I can't even craft Bahamut, and I could craft Quetzalcoatl but not hone him. I don't have a single ice-resistance accessory or armor, either. This is probably just one of those gear / hone checks that I can't pass, which I guess I just have to deal with once in a while unless I can pull it off with the Lightning SSB or get absurdly lucky with the RNG or something. I'm just kinda venting because I really could use those major wind orbs but perhaps it's not gonna happen this time. It mostly just feels lovely because I've been breezing through regular Ultimate fights for a while now and this is legit harder for me than every U+ fight I've done so far.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

I'm kinda starting to get a little annoyed about how much of the new content that's coming out is just blatantly a mage-team check.

Agreed :sigh: I guess it's about time for mages to be useful again, but it sucks if your draws have skewed physical. I just got enough mage relics (technically playing since release, but just about half a year of actively playing) to try to build up a team, but I need to hone stuff up and level characters, which is my biggest roadblock right now.

PhysicsFrenzy fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 31, 2016

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

U-DO Burger posted:

I brought my fully physical a-team without reading the tips and not realizing that the little things were immune to all elemental damage. The only abilities I had that actually damaged the boss were breakdowns and saint's cross hitting for 4k total. Still brute forced my way through. Mage teams are overrated.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

KataraniSword posted:

Banner 1 has two phenomenal bursts, an Imperil SSB that works with one of said bursts, and an Imperil SSB that instead works with possibly the most common element in the game. It also has a Curaga medica with a Diaga-style kicker. It is a Fantastic Banner.

Banner 2 has FF12's only native Hastega (also on a Curaga medica) along with two questionable bursts, an AoE Full Breakdown SSB, an AoE auto-stun SSB, and Basch's Platinum Shield (aka the Hand of the Emperor Clone on a +Holy armor). It is slightly less fantastic but Still Very Good.

Gabranth's Hauberk (on banner 1) and Defender (on banner 2) are kind of :geno:, though.

Intercession is actually straight up Holy, just split into three hits. The item itself is more splashable than the Zeus Mace due to the +Holy boost.

Mist Overload is single-target, not AoE. And Defender has its uses, physical Blink isn't as common so having some source of it can be nice.

Evanescence isn't game-changing like Hamelin was, but it's still a mix of decent effects on a fairly versatile healer. It would be a lot better if either the buff or the Medica entries was stronger, but eh. Makes Penelo very splashable in most teams, although if you need pure healing for a non-mage team there are better BSBs.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
Of all the things, it's the U I had to retreat and restart on. I got supremely lazy and chose not to refresh for a Wall, figuring a RW Ark Blast would do. It did not. I also didn't equip any of my Ice resistance gear. Result: Crushing Blow not quite killing the Azers, Paladin Force doing bupkis because they're immune to Holy (Ceciiiiiiiiiiil :argh:) and the damage piling up just high enough before I could drop them that I decided it wasn't worth S/Ling for and took the Stamina hit. The shame... the shame. Non-CM Ahriman was easy enough, didn't want to bother with it before heading out, saving it for tonight. Daedalus... hoo boy! I have just about as good a team as you can hope for for that fight: PForce Cecil, Cleansing Strike Agrias, Dreamstage Selphie, Shout Ramza, Pyroclasm Vaan (I did say just about). drat if I didn't have to S/L a few times and still lost two people on the successful attempt, though. Motherfucker hits hard.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I breezed through the U and U+ fights with my A team with no problems, even got Champion on Mateus despite stupidly forgetting to bring Banishing Strike to dispel his reflect.

This U++ though, what the gently caress. I have R3 Saint's Cross and even with Shout up I've barely taken off half his health before I run out of uses. That's not mentioning that even under Power Breakdown and Protect he was able to deal over 5k to Ramza which was a one hit KO. And then his attacks having no delay after that, it's ridiculous. It seems like his worst attacks even ignore DEF/RES so it's not like bringing Wall is the solution either (I RW'd Minwu's instant heal). I may rearrange some of my equipment and retry but I'm at kind of a loss as to how to handle this.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
wall saves a big chunk of damage. he only has one def ignoring attack. the rest are big attacks that will be mitigated

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

acumen posted:

I brought my fully physical a-team without reading the tips and not realizing that the little things were immune to all elemental damage. The only abilities I had that actually damaged the boss were breakdowns and saint's cross hitting for 4k total. Still brute forced my way through. Mage teams are overrated.

Yeah, not to belittle the people having issues but it is doable. I went in with Beatrix with her BSB, which wasn't that great since the Azer's start out immune to Holy Damage, Yuffie with Swift Bolt (useful but not game changing), Garnet with Divine Guardian and Dagger of Resolve, Ramza with Tailwind and Gordan with Pride of Kashua. Only synergy I had was a Basch sword on Ramza. It was mostly a matter of carefully but liberally applying Tailwind and restarting a bunch of times when too much damage inconveniently landed on a character all at once.

Also, I'mma need a poo poo ton of Greens so I don't suppose anyone knows a better way to pile them up than just running the 90 Stam over and over and hoping for drops? Is there a better overall rate at one of the lower mission ranks or something?

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

LornMarkus posted:

Also, I'mma need a poo poo ton of Greens so I don't suppose anyone knows a better way to pile them up than just running the 90 Stam over and over and hoping for drops? Is there a better overall rate at one of the lower mission ranks or something?

Nope, the best place to get them, even per stamina, is the highest difficulty (++) daily dungeon.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
are the freelancer costumes ever going to be properly released or best to buy them now for the completionist in me

also are people that received last years halloween rewards not going to get this batch or what

Snazzy Frocks fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 31, 2016

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Snazzy Frocks posted:

are the freelancer costumes ever going to be properly released or best to buy them now for the completionist in me

I wouldn't chance it and buy them now. The only costumes that were rereleased so far are Gunner Yuna from the last YRP event and Cloudy Wolf that'll be coming with the Tifa AC event. Not to mention it'd be kind of a dick move to put them up for sale now and give them for free later.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

God dammit I hate this fight so much. Finally got the Azers down with a combination of sleep and Swift Bolt / Ramuh (even though Lullaby missed all 3 Azers like 5 times in a row), then one woke up and one shot Ramza for 5k with a crit Blizzara. Reset and get them down again. Go to cast Thundaja on the boss, who has been dispelled. Right before it goes off he recasts reflect on himself, the Thundaja bounces and one-shots Gilgamesh, who has Banishing Strike, so now I can't use magic against him and I'm all out of hones and Ramza's Unsung Hero is doing 700 damage per strike.

This fight loving sucks.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

I wouldn't chance it and buy them now. The only costumes that were rereleased so far are Gunner Yuna from the last YRP event and Cloudy Wolf that'll be coming with the Tifa AC event. Not to mention it'd be kind of a dick move to put them up for sale now and give them for free later.

Also Garnet's Short-Hair look just recently popped up in the Rose of May event.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I finally managed to take down all the Nightmare bosses! I'd left the Tonberries for last due to needing to hone up Dismissal, and as it turned out I actually needed that R5 hone as a result of not having as much single-target damage as I'd have liked. Funny enough, though, they were the only Nightmare superboss encounter I managed to one-shot. (That group up top is just my "farming" team, for moderate XP and drops from dailies.) So at this point it's just Mote Ifrit (:tviv:) left on the horizon before the long grind to get everyone up to respectable CM levels.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

wall saves a big chunk of damage. he only has one def ignoring attack. the rest are big attacks that will be mitigated
Not only is only one of his attack defense-ignoring, but that attack is also on a strict 3-turn cycle for the sake of predictability. Still, even if you have SG up you'll have to worry yourself over the status effects.

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Oct 31, 2016

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
If you can find one, a well-geared Lightning Crushing Blow RW will kill the Azers after two summons.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

ApplesandOranges posted:

If you can find one, a well-geared Lightning Crushing Blow RW will kill the Azers after two summons.

What am I looking for here, because I have a level 99 one and it's doing 2.5-3k damage per hit, so it would need 4 casts for me.

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

ApplesandOranges posted:

Just changed my RW to Lightning w/Crushing Blow. 466 ATK w/synergy AND Kaiser shield for +20% lightning damage. It should do the trick.

Friend code: BCq6

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

What am I looking for here, because I have a level 99 one and it's doing 2.5-3k damage per hit, so it would need 4 casts for me.

Synergy is more important than levels.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Well that Lightning is melting the Azers but now as soon as they're dead he casts short fuse and starts chain casting Blizzaja lol. How in the hell am I supposed to heal through this, there's no goddamn way.

Like literally the moment the Azers died he went Deep Freeze into double Blizzaja, which is something like 6k total AoE damage through Shell. I don't understand.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Grizzled Patriarch, honestly it sounds like your account is new enough that you shouldn't be stressing out about the Ultimate fights. Those are intended for players who aren't challenged by anything else. That said, things will get much easier for new accounts doing Ultimate and (most) Ultimate+ fights soon as OSBs become more widely available. Right now we only have Cloud's OSB, but by the new year there'll be like a dozen OSBs out there, and one of the easiest ways for a young account to kill Ultimate bosses is by summoning a RW OSB they're weak to; that will generally do 2/3 or so of their HP, leaving you with much less fight to deal with.

EDIT: What mitigation are you bringing? Just Shell/Protect is basically never, ever enough for Ultimate bosses, regardless of the boss.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Well that Lightning is melting the Azers but now as soon as they're dead he casts short fuse and starts chain casting Blizzaja lol. How in the hell am I supposed to heal through this, there's no goddamn way.

Like literally the moment the Azers died he went Deep Freeze into double Blizzaja, which is something like 6k total AoE damage through Shell. I don't understand.

It's an automatic action as part of the phase switch for doing enough damage to Mateus, you'll need to hold off on blowing that until you've got mitigation up and health totals high enough to survive it.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Sounds like you're actually immediately chunking his health to Very Weak. To quote the Reddit AI thread:

quote:

Once Mateus has been brought under 60% HP, he will shift permanently to Very Weak Form.

After Mateus casts Short Fuse on his first turn in Very Weak Form, he will immediately use Blizzaja (BLK: AoE - 270% Ice Magic Dmg, 21% chance of Sap) twice as instant actions. If an Ice Azer is in the middle of casting an ability when this happens, they will abort their cast and restart with a full ATB.

So it sounds like you got served a Flash Freeze -> Short Fuse -> Blizzaja + Blizzaja. His Very Weak-threshold is pretty low, so maybe try holding on to the RW casts until you get mitigation fully up. Shellaga, Magic Break/Breakdown/Breakdance, Full Break/Breakdance, Sentinel Grimoire, whatever you have, and then start nuking the poo poo out of him. Dances in general are invaluable in this fight, if you have em.

(edit) Also, post your setup, screenshot or whatever. Maybe we can help spot places to improve it!

Attestant fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 31, 2016

SageAcrin
Apr 23, 2014

there was a mean thing here before, but now there is a dog

Maria Song for RW.

Hey, hey, you know what wasn't loving worth it? THIS. THIS WAS NOT loving WORTH IT. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS loving FIGHT UNLESS YOU HAVE REAL GODDAMN 5* SKILLS!!!

Two damned people out of hones at the end! 0/0, entirely out! Pyroclasm'd him, it DIDN'T KILL despite like the last THREE hits being on an empty bar and Ramza frigging crits him to finally thunk his stupid rear end down! With a normal physical!

This fight is stupid!

Ahem. Venting over.

So, so many times Y'shtola got stopped right before Wall came up to be refreshed, or Basch got Slowed/Stopped, which negated any chances I had because the offense was so razor edge on requirements...

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Base stat 7* Witch's Hat folks. Not that I'm likely to ever USE it, but hey, I have a freebie 7* armor.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Kemix posted:

Base stat 7* Witch's Hat folks. Not that I'm likely to ever USE it, but hey, I have a freebie 7* armor.

The 6*+ version has like 45 magic with rs. So that 7*++ one is probably bobkers. I'm just gonna make 2 of the 6*+'s and be good on mage gear forever in that realm.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I thought it was two (one physical, one magic) but I guess it was just Piercing Darkra.

Regardless...

RW was SS2. Agrias got knocked out but she was under eternal Stop before then, so it wasn't a huge loss, especially since she'd run out of Saint's Cross at that point (though I wish I could've used Cleansing Strike). Basch had Ruin Impediment which I had forgotten provides physical Blink, so that was extremely helpful, and Selphie of course had Dreamstage for magic Blink, which came in handy as well. It was still a pretty unpleasant fight.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Zurai posted:

Grizzled Patriarch, honestly it sounds like your account is new enough that you shouldn't be stressing out about the Ultimate fights. Those are intended for players who aren't challenged by anything else. That said, things will get much easier for new accounts doing Ultimate and (most) Ultimate+ fights soon as OSBs become more widely available. Right now we only have Cloud's OSB, but by the new year there'll be like a dozen OSBs out there, and one of the easiest ways for a young account to kill Ultimate bosses is by summoning a RW OSB they're weak to; that will generally do 2/3 or so of their HP, leaving you with much less fight to deal with.

EDIT: What mitigation are you bringing? Just Shell/Protect is basically never, ever enough for Ultimate bosses, regardless of the boss.

Yeah, I just think I'm missing the tools for this one, which is ok I guess. I was getting more pissed off at a game than I should have been, it just felt very annoying because I'm not used to having any real trouble on Ultimate fights at all. Even U+ fights I usually only have to try once or twice, but my account is pretty new and I got handed a ton of ridiculous physical team gear right away so I've never really hit a wall like this before.

Shell / Protect is all I've got, yeah. I didn't have Lightning's SSB or any Wall gear, so I had to RW Lightning to hill the Azers and couldn't bring a Wall that way. Basically a situation where no matter what I do I either don't have enough damage or enough defense. I've pulled on every banner that Sentinel's Grimoire has been on so far, so hopefully one day I can actually get it.

Also doesn't help that Beatrix, who is probably my strongest character right now in terms of sheer damage output, has a BSB that is mostly useless because the Azers are immune to it, so if I give up Lightning and RW a Wall instead, I still wouldn't be able to keep up and burn them down fast enough, since aside from that my only AoE options are Ramuh and Swift Bolt, which would take like 8 turns to kill them with. I tried using Lullaby to put them to sleep but it missed all 3 of them like 75% of the time and missed 2/3 almost every other time, and the sleep wore off super fast anyways.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Oct 31, 2016

the Orb of Zot
Jun 25, 2013

Apport: the Orb of Zot
The orb shrieks as your magic touches it!
Yoink! You pull the item towards yourself.
You see here the Orb of Zot.
Ultimate and Ultimate+ beaten, the latter under CM conditions.

Ultimate I actually forwent Shellga for Dispel and relied on Exdeath's Grand Cross + SSII to soak up all the magic attacks so he could just keep dumping Chain Thundagas onto the boss, while Lightning spammed Powerchain + Full Charge and eventually got to use Crushing Blow to devastating effect.

Ultimate+ CM I used Vaan with PB and Thief's Revenge, Gabranth with Banishing Strike and Protectga, Basch with Saint Cross and Magic Lure, Penelo with the MB Dance and Multi Break, and Larsa with Curaja and Shellga. Took several tries and team reconfigurations before I got one that didn't basically just die immediately to Maser Beam, but once I finally had Intercession go off post-Maser Beam I was able to close out the fight.

Time for the U++.

Benthalus
Jul 5, 2002

All three Ults down with Mastey using a full FFXII team. Thankfully avoiding a KO wasn't part of the conditions because I lost someone in each fight, usually Penelo near the end. But wow, my FFXII synergy really snuck up on me and turns out I have a stellar hybrid team for the realm. No native hastega, but that's what RWs are for especially when the Ult attacks ignore Def and Res.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Shell / Protect is all I've got, yeah.

I know it's possible to beat things without wall but for most people it's a must-have for every high-end fight since it came out. I'd sooner drop shout than wall - never leave home without it.

• Locked thread