Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

90s Cringe Rock posted:

No, gently caress off.

Ronnie Raygun posted:

Ronnie could impress leftists by citing publications in top ranking philosophy journals. Instead, he wants to anger them by pointing out that he and his wife are creating many children and teaching them to be conservatives, and also has a job doing useful stuff and making money. 

These are great imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Oh hey it's JW Friedman from IDEOTV

Jay was a SA poster for years. The TLO rap is from an amazing Helldump thread.

Somewhere, a neoreactionary adds another string on the board to the Great SA/LF/Helldump Conspiracy Web.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

goodog posted:

Jay was a SA poster for years. The TLO rap is from an amazing Helldump thread.

Somewhere, a neoreactionary adds another string on the board to the Great SA/LF/Helldump Conspiracy Web.

This creepshots stuff always skeeves me out, even when it's for funny jokeman purposes making jokes about unattractive people instead of masturbating

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

DarklyDreaming posted:

How is it even remotely possible to watch that movie and not realize that Jack Burton is a gigantic waste of space who bumbles through the main story and the real hero is Wang Chi?

Hey, c'mon now, "waste of space"? Sure, yes, he's a comedic sidekick who the camera accidentally treats as the main character, but he's a good sidekick. He's funny, brave, and loyal to the hero(es), he rolls with punches that would unhinge most people, and he can catch stuff thrown at his face even when its really fast.

He's like a slimmer version of the big hairy american in Bloodsport.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Yeah, I had seen this a million times and now it's super obvious. JAPAN IS BETTER THAN THE USA

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

These are great imo

Don't a majority of left leaning people come from right wing households? :v:

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/792472482632597504?s=09

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist

People keep writing these weird puff pieces of fascists, and every time I just picture them acting and sounding exactly like Nicholas Cage in Vampire's Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giNowErSQrA

EDIT: Lol the dude who wrote this liked this tweet

https://twitter.com/_Identitarian_/status/791799055521312768

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Good to see the most punchable face in America is still at it

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I love the one guy in the replies who goes on about DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LIVES MARTIN HAS SAVED WITH HIS DRUGS??

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

ate all the Oreos posted:

I love the one guy in the replies who goes on about DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LIVES MARTIN HAS SAVED WITH HIS DRUGS??

You would think that these folks would understand that anything he did can be done by someone else and most likely for much cheaper, seeing as he's just a loving leech attached to the management food chain. I mean, it's capitalism guys! He's just as much another cog in the machine as anyone else and the only reason he wouldn't be quickly out "competed" is due to him being a rich white dude. Or at least he looks rich when you squint just the proper way.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

You would think that these folks would understand that anything he did can be done by someone else and most likely for much cheaper, seeing as he's just a loving leech attached to the management food chain. I mean, it's capitalism guys! He's just as much another cog in the machine as anyone else and the only reason he wouldn't be quickly out "competed" is due to him being a rich white dude. Or at least he looks rich when you squint just the proper way.

The guy took a picture of wikipedia as "evidence" and apparently didn't read it at all because the picture was literally "he bought a bunch of drugs other companies made without adding anything of his own" and as a bonus the drug was loving ketamine

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you’re a “Nazi Fur,” you’ve probably heard multiple times that, congratulations, you too would be gassed by the Fuehrer. I think I’ve heard this line like a dozen times. Most of the people who say this are what I like to call “victims of public education”; people with a vulgar-level of history who, for some reason, seem to think they know everything about The Third Reich. But even people who aught to know better, such as folks on the alt-right, sometimes still buy into the ‘Madison Avenue’ image of Hitler gassing people willy-nilly and ordering groups of people killed off simply because.

Are there a lot of mentally ill people in the Furry fandom? Yes, there certainly are. I don’t think that’s a secret to anyone. These people do need treatment, in my opinion, and in the Third Reich, some of them would simply be put to sleep for good or placed in a concentration camp until they straightened themselves out. But it’s a huge logical leap to assume that the Fuehrer would therefore categorize all Furries as ‘mentally ill.’ That’s not really thinking, that’s just “animating” Hitler to make yourself feel like the moral majority.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

There is a certain amount of truth to the feminist proposition that women never interrupt men, they are just being friendly and helpful – and a great big untruth. And the great big untruth is revealed if the man does not let her interrupt, if he keeps on speaking and raises his voice to be be heard, her face will distort into the face of a witch, a monster, and a toad, she will scream incoherently at the top of her voice and swell with furious rage, that even though her interruption is superficially pleasant and courteous, that it is an interruption is discourteous, a demonstration of arrogance, hostility, and social power, the power of state enforced affirmative action hiring, and this arrogance and discourtesy, and the state power backing it, is suddenly, brutally, and shockingly revealed the instant the interruption is resisted.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

gentle pete posted:

If you’re a “Nazi Fur,” you’ve probably heard multiple times that, congratulations, you too would be gassed by the Fuehrer. I think I’ve heard this line like a dozen times. Most of the people who say this are what I like to call “victims of public education”; people with a vulgar-level of history who, for some reason, seem to think they know everything about The Third Reich. But even people who aught to know better, such as folks on the alt-right, sometimes still buy into the ‘Madison Avenue’ image of Hitler gassing people willy-nilly and ordering groups of people killed off simply because.

Are there a lot of mentally ill people in the Furry fandom? Yes, there certainly are. I don’t think that’s a secret to anyone. These people do need treatment, in my opinion, and in the Third Reich, some of them would simply be put to sleep for good or placed in a concentration camp until they straightened themselves out. But it’s a huge logical leap to assume that the Fuehrer would therefore categorize all Furries as ‘mentally ill.’ That’s not really thinking, that’s just “animating” Hitler to make yourself feel like the moral majority.

Now you have me imagining what Hitler would actually think of furries.

ACH, DIESE PELZANZUG IST VERRÜCKT. HALTEN SIE YIFFIN UND SCRITCHIN JETZT!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I also just noticed that he apparently thinks concentration camps were just temporary, until you "straightened yourself out" :allears:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

gentle pete posted:

Lottery of Babylon posted:

There is a certain amount of truth to the feminist proposition that women never interrupt men, they are just being friendly and helpful – and a great big untruth. And the great big untruth is revealed if the man does not let her interrupt, if he keeps on speaking and raises his voice to be be heard, her face will distort into the face of a witch, a monster, and a toad, she will scream incoherently at the top of her voice and swell with furious rage, that even though her interruption is superficially pleasant and courteous, that it is an interruption is discourteous, a demonstration of arrogance, hostility, and social power, the power of state enforced affirmative action hiring, and this arrogance and discourtesy, and the state power backing it, is suddenly, brutally, and shockingly revealed the instant the interruption is resisted.

Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his rear end in a top hat to talk? His whole abdomen would move up and down you dig farting out the words. It was unlike anything I ever heard. :eyepop:

This rear end talk had sort of a gut frequency. It hit you right down there like you gotta go. You know when the old colon gives you the elbow and it feels sorta cold inside, and you know all you have to do is turn loose? Well this talking hit you right down there, a bubbly, thick stagnant sound, a sound you could smell. :kimchi:

This man worked for a carnival you dig, and to start with it was like a novelty ventriliquist act. Real funny, too, at first. He had a number he called “The Better ‘Ole” that was a scream, I tell you. I forget most of it but it was clever. Like, “Oh I say, are you still down there, old thing?”:buttfame:

“Nah I had to go relieve myself.”:mmmsmug:

After a while the rear end start talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his rear end would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time. :raise:

Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in-curving hooks and started eating. He thought this was cute at first and built an act around it, but the rear end in a top hat would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth. Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the rear end in a top hat said to him: “It’s you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we dont need you around here any more. I can talk and eat and poo poo.” :negative:

After that he began waking up in the morning with a transparent jelly like a tadpole’s tail all over his mouth. This jelly was what the scientists call un-D.T., Undifferentiated Tissue, which can grow into any kind of flesh on the human body. He would tear it off his mouth and the pieces would stick to his hands like burning gasoline jelly and grow there, grow anywhere on him a glob of it fell. So finally his mouth sealed over, and the whole head would have have amputated spontaneous except for the eyes you dig. Thats one thing the rear end in a top hat couldn’t do was see. It needed the eyes. But nerve connections were blocked and infiltrated and atrophied so the brain couldn’t give orders any more. It was trapped in the skull, sealed off. For a while you could see the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes, then finally the brain must have died, because the eyes went out, and there was no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk. :goatsecx: :tutbutt: :cthulhu: :cry:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Where the hell do they even get the idea that feminists think "women never interrupt men," of course women interrupt men :psyduck:

Actually wait a sec

quote:

There is a certain amount of truth to mom's proposition that she never interrupts me, she is just being friendly and helpful – and a great big untruth. And the great big untruth is revealed if I do not let her interrupt, if I keep on speaking and raise my voice to be be heard, her face will distort into the face of a witch, a monster, and a toad, she will scream incoherently at the top of her voice and swell with furious rage, that even though her interruption is superficially pleasant and courteous, that it is an interruption is discourteous, a demonstration of arrogance, hostility, and social power, the power of state enforced parental rights until 18, and this arrogance and discourtesy, and the state power backing it, is suddenly, brutally, and shockingly revealed the instant the interruption is resisted.

Ahh yeah now it makes sense.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I also just noticed that he apparently thinks concentration camps were just temporary, until you "straightened yourself out" :allears:

Well yeah, once you skipped enough calories to not have any round parts left, they moved you to get a shower. It was a couple years at most.

Work set you free.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

gentle pete posted:

I mean, he's probably right that most furries wouldn't be executed for being mentally ill.

Most of them would be executed for sexual degeneracy instead.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

That's actually partially true. The concentration camps had fatality rates around 90% or so, but for certain classes of prisoners (e.g. not Jews or Slavs, but ordinary criminals), chances were not entirely unlikely you'd get out after a while. It's the death camps where everyone died.

The distinction between death and concentration camps is quite important to understand the whole dynamics and the horror of the holocaust and the Nazi Reich.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Cingulate posted:

That's actually partially true. The concentration camps had fatality rates around 90% or so, but for certain classes of prisoners (e.g. not Jews or Slavs, but ordinary criminals), chances were not entirely unlikely you'd get out after a while. It's the death camps where everyone died.

The distinction between death and concentration camps is quite important to understand the whole dynamics and the horror of the holocaust and the Nazi Reich.

Failing massive electoral fraud, expect a last gasp effort to deny him office by means of the electoral college, followed by a widespread government policy of paying even less attention to president Trump than they have been paying to president Obama.

Normally I recommend and practice non participation in democratic politics. It is a spectacle and a delusion. But this is the Flight 93 election. Vote early, vote often, and should opportunity permit it to be done safely, physically attack likely Hillary voters near polling booths.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cingulate posted:

Welcome back Cingulate, we missed you :glomp:

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
http://brazenautomaton.tumblr.com/post/152507455954/leviathan-supersystem-brazenautomaton

Goddamn brazenautomaton has really gone off thr deep end. Someone should tell him to stop reading this thread and to realize that it isn't helping his intense persecution complex any.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Fututor Magnus posted:

http://brazenautomaton.tumblr.com/post/152507455954/leviathan-supersystem-brazenautomaton

Goddamn brazenautomaton has really gone off thr deep end. Someone should tell him to stop reading this thread and to realize that it isn't helping his intense persecution complex any.

quote:

the feminist thinkpiece-industrial complex

mods name change me now pls tia ty

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

He will occasionally acknowledge this on Twitter, way more likely to reminisce about Pieces of Hate, the dish track he wrote in response to GBS gushing about Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Fututor Magnus posted:

That guy is legitimately mentally ill and obsessive enough about this particular thread that him self-harming over this seems plausible to me. Please stop before this gets ugly, just ignore him.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Cingulate posted:

I like how you start out by saying the fatality rate being ridiculously high and then say some people could get out so they're right.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

djw175 posted:

I like how you start out by saying the fatality rate being ridiculously high and then say some people could get out so they're right.

Eh he said partially right, and it is an interesting point that outright criminals had better (but still awful) chances than everyone else :shrug:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Eh he said partially right, and it is an interesting point that outright criminals had better (but still awful) chances than everyone else :shrug:
Well ol' Adolf had two kinds of camps. There were the camps which were basically the Soviet Gulags where you got starved and beaten and worked but you might get let out if you were just sent there for six months for robbing a bakery or something. A tough guy could survive that if he didn't get typhus or frostbite or something.

Then you had the other kind.

Auschwitz was actually kind of a weird hybrid, but then, it actually had survivors. I think some of the others had like "two" survivors.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Auschwitz was a concentration camp, it was the adjoining Auschwitz-Birkenau which was the death camp.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Corrode posted:

Auschwitz was a concentration camp, it was the adjoining Auschwitz-Birkenau which was the death camp.
IF WE'RE BEING PEDANTIC HERE

Wikipedia posted:

Auschwitz concentration camp was a network of German Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It consisted of Auschwitz I (the original camp), Auschwitz II–Birkenau (a combination concentration/extermination camp), Auschwitz III–Monowitz (a labor camp to staff an IG Farben factory), and 45 satellite camps.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Cingulate posted:

Well you're here, so...

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Cingulate posted:

The Gigafactory of its day

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Cingulate posted:

Do you feel better now

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Fututor Magnus posted:

And everyone knows leviathan-supersystem belongs in this thread. Also, the kulaks totally deserved it, just ask Robert Conquest.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Well you're here, so...
So?

Nessus posted:

The Gigafactory of its day
It's important to keep repeating that Nazi armaments industry was essentially a slave society.

Rhukatah
Feb 26, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cingulate, if your point isn't "the Nazis weren't so bad" then you are doing a terrible job communicating whatever your actual point is.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Rhukatah posted:

you are doing a terrible job communicating whatever your actual point is.

Is basically Cingulate's posting career here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

That guy is legitimately mentally ill and obsessive enough about this particular thread that him self-harming over this seems plausible to me. Please stop before this gets ugly, just ignore him.
I don't understand his post at all despite having followed this thread for ages, but does he really think this is a thread of "popular" people? I assumed most of y'all had the same kind of horrifyingly traumatic and friendless school experiences as I did, like a lot of nerds do.

Edit: friendless, not friendly.

pookel has a new favorite as of 20:08 on Nov 1, 2016