Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

ill just leave some candy on the back of my car and feed some hungry folks

candy isn't food

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Later that evening...

sinekumquat
Jun 12, 2005

the most dangerous philosopher in the west
College Slice
bants is the only reason to watch a youtube video of a video game

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

that brief period of time around 1990 when quite a few big hollywood productions went nuts on what i guess qualifies as magical realism was great

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqAxtwH0LGo

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9vlj8CgS0

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Happy halloween. Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

didn't this video make pleasure kevin go nuts? i still haven't watched it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

iaw isaac :yeah:simov

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Necc0 posted:

no idea but it's worth watching, and so's this one by the same artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRNb7KepDA

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Necc0 posted:

It's not too bad. Pleasure Kevin is a legit unstable person

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hello Spaceman posted:

bill why the xp sky?

fun fact: i have ridden my motorcycle past the location where the xp background picture was taken

it's roughly here

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Oct 31, 2016

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants posted:

believe it or don't but any decent board of pharmacy isn't going to be ok with a discrepancy between how many controlled drugs you purchased, how many controlled drugs you dispensed, and how many controlled drugs you destroyed

what I mean is that when joe blogs dad dies and he brings back the controlled drugs he didn't use, there is no official way to record that those drugs have been returned to the pharmacy rather than just chucked in the bin. there is no discrepancy to be had. often they're returns from other pharmacies. destroying controlled drugs is basically a community service we do, and its a pain in the rear end vs the person just putting them in the toilet

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sometimes you say some really good smart things and then you go and say something like that.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

echinopsis posted:

what I mean is that when joe blogs dad dies and he brings back the controlled drugs he didn't use, there is no official way to record that those drugs have been returned to the pharmacy rather than just chucked in the bin. there is no discrepancy to be had. often they're returns from other pharmacies. destroying controlled drugs is basically a community service we do, and its a pain in the rear end vs the person just putting them in the toilet
if you honestly believe there's literally no way for you to measure every quantity of controlled drug that goes in or out of your window then please let me refer you back to my original question

anthonypants posted:

lmao what shitheap pharmacy is this

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idg what the issue is, like if someone brings back their unused ibuprofen it just goes in a large yellow bag and when the bags are full a guy comes and takes them away and we get new yellow bags

if it's a class b controlled drug, instead of putting them in a yellow bag they just sit on the bench at the back until someone can be hosed popping them out and dissolving them, pouring them down the sink and then writing in the destroyed drugs log the details. the point being that until they were destroyed there was no log or record of a person dropping them off. it's simply not a legal requirement to do so. and so if someone wanted to take them home before they got destroyed there would be no way to tell if that had happened. the only possible discrepancy would be between the word of the person who dropped them off and the destroyed drugs log.. but that would never ever come up

this is just the fact of the matter of how it works. i mean you risk losing your entire career by jumping in the middle there so you don't do it for your families sake/ and certainly not for oxy. pcp maybe, that's one of those things on my drug bucket list

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants posted:

if you honestly believe there's literally no way for you to measure every quantity of controlled drug that goes in or out of your window then please let me refer you back to my original question

between ordering controlled drugs, the prescriptions, the computer log and the controlled drug register, yes there certainly is, but once dispensed and in the patients hands it's entirely out of ours

like i said, think about controlled drugs being returned because they're not wanted but they weren't even dispensed from the same pharmacy. where would a discrepancy arise?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

sometimes you say some really good smart things and then you go and say something like that.

Ended a sentence earlier and it would have been legit intelligent. Don't encourage people to dump drugs into (y)our water.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
also that's only class b. class c like codeine or benzos don't have nearly the same restrictions. one could find dispensing discrepancies but someone would have to go out of their way to hunt for them (a pain in the rear end process comparing data from the drug supplier and certain stock editing logs), they wouldn't just appear and you have no idea how often stock goes out and has to be manually edited on basically everything all the time

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ugh gently caress all that hassle lets just dump all these opiates and antibiotics and estrogen pills in the toilet

so annoying!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

ugh gently caress all that hassle lets just dump all these opiates and antibiotics and estrogen pills in the toilet

so annoying!

im the toilet

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

echinopsis posted:

also that's only class b. class c like codeine or benzos don't have nearly the same restrictions. one could find dispensing discrepancies but someone would have to go out of their way to hunt for them (a pain in the rear end process comparing data from the drug supplier and certain stock editing logs), they wouldn't just appear and you have no idea how often stock goes out and has to be manually edited on basically everything all the time
it sure sounds like not only is your pharmacy incapable of reliably destroying medications, you seem incapable of maintaining reliable stock records

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Hey guys, the chuck tingle video game is on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/703752115/kickstarted-in-the-butt-a-chuck-tingle-digital-adv/posts/1722909

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

so annoying!

fish deserve big boobies too

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

so annoying!

same but with your posts

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

c lunch s:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

You shut your whore mouth I pay money for that banter.

what a terrible decision you've made

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://thenib.com/dont-compromise-your-politics-this-sexy-halloween-646908e0269e

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

goddamnedtwisto posted:

this game is loving amazing and i'll forgive the indy game scene a million more "interactive stories" if it turns up another one like this

let's get him to make a group b racer

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

GENDERED SLUR posted:

here its 200mg APAP, 8mg codeine and 15mg caffeine

CWE becomes impractical around 30 pills because you start OD'ing on the caffeine and there's no easy way to filter it out

actually if you look at the relative solubility of caffeine in cold water, it's 60mg per 10ml at 0 celsius. you can easily cwe 50 tablets at once mixed with 30ml of water, and get like ~15ml in the result if you use an aeropress which would be about 90mg of caffeine. drastically cuts down caffeine contamination, only easy way to do so, only works with aspirin tabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

• Locked thread