Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

I'll be honest, this thread is nice but a bit confusing. People ask questions and they get a lot of answers except when they get no answers at all. Then people talk across each other. Some people are quite rude. Sometimes people write in-jokes that not everyone understands. Other people reply with gifs of sort of funny stuff that doesn't seem related. Then other people come into the thread and ask "what happened?" and other people make fun of them. Or they get answers. Sometimes people just write "Ed Balls"!

And now a lot of people are doing all of this at the same time! It makes it hard to read.

Jeb! can fix it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/791707444196024320

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tomorrow morning we're going to wake up to a bunch of mugshots of people dressed as Trump who "jokingly" grabbed pussies and it will be good

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793234169576947712

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

BTW I know the post is long gone and I'll never find it but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK whoever said they played through all the MGS games and didn't like number 4. Either you're crazy as poo poo or you're lying about playing the rest of them because 4 is like the biggest fanservicey cap on a series ever and there's no way you played them all and it didn't bring a drat tear to your eye.

4 stands by itself less than any other of 1-5 and PW, but God drat if it doesn't have a huge number of great moments including the final showdown with Snakkkkeeeeeeeeeeee vs the multiple ocelot personalities, music and fighting style

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'll be honest, this thread is nice but a bit confusing. People ask questions and they get a lot of answers except when they get no answers at all. Then people talk across each other. Some people are quite rude. Sometimes people write in-jokes that not everyone understands. Other people reply with gifs of sort of funny stuff that doesn't seem related. Then other people come into the thread and ask "what happened?" and other people make fun of them. Or they get answers. Sometimes people just write "Ed Balls"!

And now a lot of people are doing all of this at the same time! It makes it hard to read.

It's a twitter feed with long form reaction jokes

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Chris James 2 posted:

A week away. Reveal anything that's left that could be damaging because otherwise you've lost your chance at costing some votes

Yes and no. Any release at this point is going to kill republican turnout on the 8th,when most of then vote

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Turdfuzz posted:

the solution is to not actually read anything

That might actually be a solution. Yes.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

it's only loving monday im ready for bloodshed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

im not a big reader so thx 4 keepin it brief

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

You know In the movies when the hero is telling all the archers to wait for it, wait for it. That's this week

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
In the last week there is going to be a lot of poo poo flying but basically none of it will stick. I think we've moved back out of the Mattering Phase.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Slamming someone else for their private email server must be incredibly cathartic for Hillary.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

yeah, there was a guy asking what the hard jurisprudential justification was for taking away felons' right to vote, and i would have liked to see the actual answer to that. we got six very clever arrangements of BECAUSE RACISM LOL

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i wont read anything thats bigger than like 3 sentences at most unless it gets quoted a lot n even then

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:tbear:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You don't need to read my posts but I do ask that you quote them

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Nice meltdown

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

I'm glad you all seem to have got something from my explanatory post. :)

It is almost midnight where I live, so I am going to read a little bit more of my book then go to bed.

Enjoy your internet posting.

:wave:

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

English major here to say this has worked well for me so far

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
:abuela: may win an EV in Nebraska, lol

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/793233820212404225

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

:yum:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i wont read anything thats bigger than like 3 sentences at most unless it gets quoted a lot n even then

honestly this sentence is kinda long 4 me

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

trump doctor sex cake

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Rubber Tucky posted:

Nice meltdown

Thanks! You too! :)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

You don't need to read my posts but I do ask that you quote them

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Enjoy your internet posting.

absolutely not

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

She did the voice of the lady in "Brave".

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

absolutely

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:vince:

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

need to wait to see EV numbers today, but things might be happening. Dems knocked down the GOP lead in Duval a bit today in Florida, where Trump needs to win major to carry the state.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im extremely woke rn

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ed Balls.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Leper owns

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/793235228676526080

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Thanks. "Ed Balls!" to you too, captain. :)

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
Hey IKs, can we rename the Trump Toxx Thread the Delusional Thread for Idiots and the Indie Toxx thread as the Kasich Commemorative Protest Vote Thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Joementum what is the meaning of this??
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/793235257407471616

• Locked thread