Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
i think actually the rankings of those 3 would be tobi>cap>grant, but all three are very very bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

klaphark posted:

Whats wrong with grant? He seems like one of the few play by play casters who doesnt say dumb poo poo all the time.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
If you can't gently caress w grant smdh

E: if you don't gently caress w grant u can go back to Europe honestly

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

sugar free jazz posted:

As bad as grandgrant is, at least he's not a fuckin oval office like capitalist god drat. Tobi is better than capitalist

Wait what? What's wrong with Capitalist? I used to be a hater of him but he's turned it around big time. Wh---

sugar free jazz posted:

i like slacks casting more than merlini

Oh okay carry on then :rolleyes:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Shoutouts to Europe

BTFO once again

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

klaphark posted:

Whats wrong with cap? He seems like one of the few play by play casters who doesnt say dumb poo poo all the time.

He's extremely arrogant. As was mentioned, he's a massive oval office.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

TheRat posted:

He's extremely arrogant. As was mentioned, he's a massive oval office.

Euro

E: cap is fine

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Oct 31, 2016

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

And still Kotlguy is the bastion of cool dudeness

Kilano
Feb 25, 2006
it seems like capitalist was being an rear end in a top hat to grant on stream during the BTS casting

"grant i've seen your stream your always saying things like "irreparable damage"

Bonnono
May 2, 2006

Don't forget to vote Elimination Mode 2, First Day Bans

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Kilano posted:

it seems like capitalist was being an rear end in a top hat to grant on stream during the BTS casting

"grant i've seen your stream your always saying things like "irreparable damage"

grant is a mongoloid so this is good

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

Grant is a casting innovator and pioneer, who else talks about unhealable damage? or the true lore behind dota items??

also, in case it wasn't obvious before; ppd was almost definitely voted out of EG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYMBUdv2hI&t=54s

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

don't spam the red button, I just voted morphling 3 times

and naga siren 7 times :getin:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
what does ppd even do now besides rt his gfs tweets

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

is ppd tony hawk's long-lost love child? tune in today, on maury

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Grant is good because he doesn't try and pretend to be an actual caster like everyone else who takes casting so seriously and still does a strictly average job at it. He knows he's just there so you don't have to watch the game in silence. That being said if his humor isn't your thing then yeah he's annoying because that's all he offers.

Also, Cap isn't a douche, that was what you might have called "a joke." I forget what tournament it was but every time Blitz or Cap would come on the screen they would flame one another, saying poo poo like "Well Merlini, that game was about as short as Blitz's professional dota career" and it became a running joke and it was pretty good. This is how friends sometimes interact

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

He knows he's just there so you don't have to watch the game in silence.

why would you listen to him when you could listen to silence instead

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Also, Cap isn't a douche, that was what you might have called "a joke." I forget what tournament it was but every time Blitz or Cap would come on the screen they would flame one another, saying poo poo like "Well Merlini, that game was about as short as Blitz's professional dota career" and it became a running joke and it was pretty good. This is how friends sometimes interact

continuously, relentlessly trying to big-dog everyone around you, especially in a professional setting, might be a sign that you're actually just an rear end in a top hat friend

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I used to dislike Capitalist now I like pretty much everyone. We are all God's children in our own unique way and that applies for Dota Casters as well.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
I like everyone too except nahaz, he's just really bad and wrong at everything. But still i don't particularly hate him, i just don't like him.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

No Safe Word posted:

Wait what? What's wrong with Capitalist? I used to be a hater of him but he's turned it around big time. Wh---

Oh okay carry on then :rolleyes:

dont you dare insult my boy slacks he's a giant toddler and owns, merlini has the personality of a rock but not even an interesting cool rock with moss n poo poo

capitalist was being a huge oval office to grant during casting. There's punching down then there's making fun of grandgrant on stream, it's like punching a dead puppy leave the dude alone what he does to himself is bad enough

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zo posted:

I like everyone too except nahaz, he's just really bad and wrong at everything. But still i don't particularly hate him, i just don't like him.

gently caress Nahaz

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Why the gently caress does Tinker have no cosmetics

he has a robo backpack, those kind of cosmetics practically design themselves

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Why the gently caress does Tinker have no cosmetics

he has a robo backpack, those kind of cosmetics practically design themselves

he has two standalone immortals and a set

now my boy jakiro on the other hand

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

nahaz is legit the worst

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

dont you dare insult my boy slacks he's a giant toddler and owns, merlini has the personality of a rock but not even an interesting cool rock with moss n poo poo

capitalist was being a huge oval office to grant during casting. There's punching down then there's making fun of grandgrant on stream, it's like punching a dead puppy leave the dude alone what he does to himself is bad enough

I see someone wants to become the next jpj and craptacular

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I will forever stand by slacks

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

sugar free jazz posted:

I will forever stand by slacks

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
The new juggernaut set is probably the ugliest non-nyx set I've seen so far

It looks like a korean mmo knockoff of a diablo angel, but Badass

Is there an exact point when valve stopped caring about keeping cosmetics thematically relavent, can we have alpine ursa now

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
i'm glad of the fact that there's disagreement re everyone, except nahaz

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Zo posted:

i'm glad of the fact that there's disagreement re everyone, except nahaz

Tbf Nahaz would be fine if he chilled out and talked less

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
it really does look like some lovely mish mash of diablo sets

e; the silencer and storm spirit sets fuckin own tho, the rest of them are just sorta eh

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Nov 1, 2016

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

omfg that is so bad

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

Wow that really does look like a Diablo angel. Also terrible.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

do the textures on that set seem kinda low detail or is it just me

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I hope elimination mode can make me care about pro dotes again.

Or maybe I don't, I'm not sure.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Radical posted:

do the textures on that set seem kinda low detail or is it just me

It might be his graphics settings or the angle but everything from the waist down looks like they're either low res or just like one flat texture. It's a real lovely set

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
but it's worth $100. one. hundred. which obviously makes it the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

emdash posted:

but it's worth $100. one. hundred. which obviously makes it the best

Dota is a joke

• Locked thread