Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Lemming posted:

$22,655.00 so far \o/

Thank you for keeping the tally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Committed to matching what my fb friends donated. They put forth $100, so here's another $100.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Put me down for 1.

lightly beaten
Oct 26, 2004

HappyfeetHappyfeetHappyfeet

Fun Shoe

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Add another 50$ from me to Rainn

euphronius has issued a correction as of 16:55 on Oct 25, 2016

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

nother 35 from me

euthy
Sep 26, 2007

May you and your family live without suffering, but for the rest... Thanks for not breeding VHEMT
Grimey Drawer

euthy posted:

Please make me a Nasty Woman!

Cross posting from the tag thread

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem
Another cross-post from the tag thread:

Wax Dynasty posted:

$25 more MAGA Bucks

Bad Hombre please.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I don't know how to get those receipts like the others

I threw $25
And I added the message of "Donald Trump can suck a gently caress" because I am a Nasty Woman

All hail the leader of the nasty women from space, lizard queen assassinatrix Hillary "Kill Tons" Clinton

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
I too aspire to be a Nasty Woman

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
OOOOH where are the gang tags coming from

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
^^^^from here

Crossposting from the other thread at behest of mod

pwn posted:

imma Nasty Woman.

I'll gladly give the $4.03 left in my account. I should be good until the first of November.

If you could knock down that fukken Trump Tower while you're at it, that'd be great. Thanks!

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Quorum posted:

As others have said, I am a Very Poor, but not too poor to drop :10bux: to help people who need it. :unsmith: I would like to be a Nasty Woman, please, because that's the only kind that makes history.

Cross-posting from the gangtag thread, godspeed goons, make some people's lives better.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

$25 added!!

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug
+$25 because trump is a piece of poo poo

hth

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Phimosissy posted:

OOOOH where are the gang tags coming from

Go become the nasty woman or bad hombre you always wanted to be :getin:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

$25 from me

Happy to help!

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.
Is anyone else having trouble donating with Paypal? I can access my account just fine from Paypal's regular site, but trying to log in from the RAINN donation page gives me an error saying I have the wrong username and password. And I use a password manager, so I know that's not right.

Regardless, sent in $25 via card.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Icon Of Sin posted:

Go become the nasty woman or bad hombre you always wanted to be :getin:

Yeah, that's the plan. That's why I asked where they were coming from. I thought I'd get one here and hoped for one in USPol too.

WHERE HOW

ME WANT

BAD HOMBRES

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Phimosissy posted:

Yeah, that's the plan. That's why I asked where they were coming from. I thought I'd get one here and hoped for one in USPol too.

WHERE HOW

ME WANT

BAD HOMBRES

Quote your post re: your donation in this thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795143

specifying you want bad hombres

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Cheap Shot posted:

I really wish I could give more. :(
I'm a nasty woman.

crossposting from the tag thread.
I kinda feel awful for giving so little, but even this is money I don't have right now. I just wanted to show my support at least.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

gently caress Trump.

ArseMan
Jun 7, 2003

Jeg kan ikke snakke norsk, men jeg fortsatt elsker mitt fedreland :norway:

Double gently caress Trump.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Props to my homegirl Cora for spurring the goon machine into action.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zakkro posted:

Quote your post re: your donation in this thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795143

specifying you want bad hombres

Much obliged

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
all of you people are cool, like extremely cool and good people right here. take notice others...this is how its done 4 real :bandwagon: :love:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

all of you people are cool, like extremely cool and good people right here. take notice others...this is how its done 4 real :bandwagon: :love:

well i kno francis aint the only one collecting fat royalty cheques so put up or shut up and ill match k?

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

well i kno francis aint the only one collecting fat royalty cheques so put up or shut up and ill match k?

Are you loving high or something? I haven't received jack poo poo in almost five years now and don't think my lawyer isn't on his fat bald ironic faux Catholic rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ2qi9KfEZ8

^ more like hang on to your money cause I'm gonna be getting a decent percentage you stupid washed up irrelevant prick. Payback's a bitch...I'm gonna bury your deadbeat rear end in the desert (financially speaking).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH5CmH3tXs0

Then I'll match you Mariana Horchata, in fact actually I'll double it if you get the gently caress off the forums, k?

Deal or no Deal?

Yeah exactly what I thought...loser

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

My wife's car is fried and thanks to this thread I'm using MA's car donation system to donate it to RAINN :patriot:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tom Tucker posted:

My wife's car is fried and thanks to this thread I'm using MA's car donation system to donate it to RAINN :patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z24PqW2grAM

:suicide:

niiice!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Another $25 in the kitty. Who do I have to show my wherever to, to get a Nasty Woman tag?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

this is a cool idea, glad it's still going

i am a nasty woman, it's true

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Does any of the money do to Bill Clinton's rape victims? You know, the ones that Hillary made her to keep their mouth shut and then sent the IRS after them just to make sure?

What does this have to do with Trump?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Prorat posted:

Does any of the money do to Bill Clinton's rape victims? You know, the ones that Hillary made her to keep their mouth shut and then sent the IRS after them just to make sure?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sexual-assault-hotline-calls-wake-donald-trump-allegations/story?id=42805063

Trump's disgusting admission of being a sexual predator sparked an increase in calls to a sexual assault hotline run by RAINN and they could use the support. Would you care to donate?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Prorat posted:

Your donation will go specifically to "Clinton rape victims". Please give generously! :)

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Yay, just found out my workplace will match my donations!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Prorat posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Because of you I donated an additional $25! :thumbsup:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Dick Trauma posted:

Because of you I donated an additional $25! :thumbsup:

I think I'm getting a royalty check in the mail tomorrow and if so I'll match ya cause that loser is total trash, k?

I'll post up once I do... :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY

:retrogames:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

my uncle also works for fight club, i'm going to ask him to ask you for an autograph, make it out to NASTY WOMAN k thx

• Locked thread