Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

froslass is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I like Regice even though you can only feed it in Amie :smith:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Syrant posted:

Are we to suspect that Sun and Moon will be rough on the regular 3ds and the new one will make it play better/less janky?

it definitely requires the restart high memory mode that mh4 and smash use, which means at best it's running right on the edge. it also definitely has slower loading on original 3ds, but that may not matter so much. we haven't really seen enough of the game to judge if it'll chug more or less in cluttered areas though!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

Ice was the long time dragon-killing element because any fast unit with a move like ice beam would gently caress up units like Dragonite.

...then fairy-type was added.

Extreme Speed Dragonites are still awesome though. :black101:

I cannot accept you calling pokemon units

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9

corn in the bible posted:

it definitely requires the restart high memory mode that mh4 and smash use, which means at best it's running right on the edge. it also definitely has slower loading on original 3ds, but that may not matter so much. we haven't really seen enough of the game to judge if it'll chug more or less in cluttered areas though!

Hm. I was sure I heard something about it. I use a 3ds xl at the moment and was considering trading it in for the n3ds. I was super annoyed I could play Earthbound on it. I might have to see how it runs before deciding that I guess.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
I think mega Galalie looks cool. Or is it Glalie? I have no idea but hes got a rad beard

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Space T Rex posted:

I think mega Galalie looks cool. Or is it Glalie? I have no idea but hes got a rad beard

Glacier + Goalie = Glalie

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
Pokemon Sun/Moon are avail for preload if you want to torture yourself looking at the icon for the next 18 days.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
If the rad Toucan can't learn Odor Sleuth somehow, life has no meaning.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Ice should get a defensive buff

Or just remove Aurorus from the game because it's suffering enough

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

LEGO Genetics posted:

Ice should get a defensive buff

Or just remove Aurorus from the game because it's suffering enough

Both Ice and Grass should resist or be immune to Fairy.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Seriously Ice and Rock type no wonder the friggin thing went extinct

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Geostomp posted:

Both Ice and Grass should resist or be immune to Fairy.

That wouldn't make sense since fairies are nature spirits, so they (e.g. Florges and Tapu Bulu) live in harmony with Grass-types and not in an averserial relationship like how they're weak to Poison or how Dragons can't touch them.

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.
Wait isn't this the Genesect event month at least according to Ign? Do we get it the same way we got Volcanion?

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Yes. Go to Game Stop (or EB Games in :canada:) between today, November 1st, and November 24th to get a code to download Genesect to any Gen VI game. He's level 100 with Techno Blast, Solar Beam, Signal Beam, and Magnet Bomb.

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Nov 1, 2016

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

insanityv2 posted:

Pokemon Sun/Moon are avail for preload if you want to torture yourself looking at the icon for the next 18 days.

I have to assume this means the rest of the game will be datamined in quick order, right?

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Countblanc posted:

I have to assume this means the rest of the game will be datamined in quick order, right?

God, let's hope so.

I wish my brain weren't so bad and I could have learned how to hack the Gibson for fun and profit.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Out of left field, Croagunk is the new playable character in Pokken.

I will be the first to admit that Pokken is now a playable game.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Countblanc posted:

no. its encrypted.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

mabels big day posted:

Out of left field, Croagunk is the new playable character in Pokken.

I will be the first to admit that Pokken is now a playable game.

Croagunk is cool but where the hell is Empoleon

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
In the garbage, where he belongs.

Same with Darkrai.

I'm glad those speculations were wrong. Croagunk fukken rules.

edit: Wait, Darkrai was actually added, wasn't he? Nevermind! Empoleon is still trash, though.

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 1, 2016

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pokken sucks, and was dead on arrival, and honestly wasn't even fun, but now that they've added a Pokemon I like, it's actually a really awesome game and I can't wait to play it.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

mabels big day posted:

Pokken sucks, and was dead on arrival, and honestly wasn't even fun, but now that they've added a Pokemon I like, it's actually a really awesome game and I can't wait to play it.

hmm i disagree for the most part but scizor is cool yeah

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

here's the trailer for the only reason to play the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j24Fo-lTEVk

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
dang, why are pokemon that are assholes so cool

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Countblanc posted:

Nope. If any leaks are happening, it'll have to be from the physical releases breaking street date.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

mabels big day posted:

Sinnoh remakes confirmed. You can't justify why Croagunk would be relevant in 2016 without it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Shneak posted:

Sinnoh remakes confirmed. You can't justify why Croagunk would be relevant in 2016 without it.

Croagunk is a very popular Pokemon.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I thought Croagunk is good??

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Croagunk is way cooler than Toxicroak and I've just realized I've been pronouncing Croagunk wrong forever (cro-ah-gunk vs cro-gunk)

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Oh cool they added Wario

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Shneak posted:

its because croagunk owns

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

mabels big day posted:

hahah look at that smug rear end in a top hat. i don't even remember what gen he's from

also that trailer has the only thing i know about Pokken, Magikarp Festival, which is the best fuckin music

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
He was the mascot of the weird fake safari zone in Sinnoh. Which I think was the same town that wise Crusher Wake called home.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Croagunk is cool, and my friend.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Pokken seems like a cool game, and it is good they've been adding good Pokemon to it.

Still probably never gonna play it tho.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Takin' all bets on darkrai, scizor, and croagunk ever being added to the wii u version, on a scale of never to hahaha ha of course not, idiot

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

Takin' all bets on darkrai, scizor, and croagunk ever being added to the wii u version, on a scale of never to hahaha ha of course not, idiot

Hoping like mad for a Switch port of Pokken, it's gonna happen right guys? ...guys?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Tomie knows me posted:

Hoping like mad for a Switch port of Pokken, it's gonna happen right guys? ...guys?

Pokkén is a million seller even on a dead system so I imagine a Switch port has to be at the front of Nintendo's mind, yes. I would double dip since IMO it's brilliant, the best game on the Wii U even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
a day late but what's everyone's favorite ghost-type?

I'm pretty into Aegislash and Gourgeist but Haunter is my favorite "this is a straight up ghost" pokemon