Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Encouraging numbers. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

OxySnake posted:

What is it with people who come to DnD, poo poo post, get slammed then banned then whine yo lowtax on twitter?

It's funny when people post their sincere feelings, get poo poo on, then claim they were "trolling" to pretend they weren't owned

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
America needs to instal pro-american dictators in every country so people stop trolling our stupid elections

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Hm. I didn't know Bloomberg was Jewish. :shrug:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Lemming posted:

It's funny when people post their sincere feelings, get poo poo on, then claim they were "trolling" to pretend they weren't owned

It's pretty much just funny when people have sincere feelings, and then post them on a dead gay comedy forum

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OxySnake posted:

What is it with people who come to DnD, poo poo post, get slammed then banned then whine yo lowtax on twitter?

they are mentally unstable

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

Dick Trauma posted:

My ignore list was always empty until this evil thread reached out and drew me to its cold, slimy bosom. Is it possible to analyze the list and measure the collective dumbness of these shitbirds? What would be the unit of measurement?
Millipepes, clearly.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

Hm. I didn't know Bloomberg was Jewish. :shrug:

The global Jewish conspiracy knows no bounds?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Bloomberg running as a spoiler to Bernie and then Bernie winning would be the greatest thing ever since gently caress that guy.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
New Monmouth poll out today for Missouri, Trump (52%) - Clinton (38%). Romney won it in 2012, but Obama had a better percentage (44%).

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

New Monmouth poll out today for Missouri, Trump (52%) - Clinton (38%). Romney won it in 2012, but Obama had a better percentage (44%).

Polls are not results. Do not compare 1 to 1.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

WeAreTheRomans posted:

It's pretty much just funny when people have sincere feelings, and then post them on a dead gay comedy forum

I think having sincere feelings is good, actually

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HannibalBarca posted:

this is the most historically illiterate thing I've read in quite some time, thanks.

you should try reading some of their other posts

Peechka posted:

Here is my new frankenAR15 I just built. for Hillary and Obama. $530 Works great although wolf steel dont cycle through it. (yet)

Yeah I know, cheap rear end scope that people say does not work. But let me tell you something, I mounted that thing on, no sighting in and at 50 yrds it was 1 in low and to the left. After about 250 rounds through it its still keeping its zero, does not flicker or anything. $80, yeah ill take it.

http://i.imgur.com/ykgOhKR.jpg

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was not. The proposal was to block all Russian IPs from accessing Western sites.

Another reason why this is dumb -- all that means is that Russians will proxy into another nation who's IP's are not blocked to the West and continue doing the same drat things.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Lemming posted:

I think having sincere feelings is good, actually

see this is exactly what I'm talking about

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

Another reason why this is dumb -- all that means is that Russians will proxy into another nation who's IP's are not blocked to the West and continue doing the same drat things.
Woah, please stop wishing death on people.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What kind of poo poo AR15 only costs $530?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you should try reading some of their other posts

Hmm, that seems like a permabannable offense to me.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Peechka posted:

Why? What have the russians done aside hillarys blatant lies that hes somehow haxxoring the election? Because they took back crimean peninsula once US sank its dirty hands in there and hosed that one up as well?

Tell me whose got the 150+ military bases around the world? who has caused irreparable damage in the middle east, including Russian ally Syria? US or Russia? Now who is threatening whom?

Wake the gently caress up.

Now back to your commie circlejerk. Maybe you guys will get free college and free healthcare and free money too. Roffles.

Hey didn't I see you on Samantha Bee last night

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

freckle posted:

grovergun

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

freckle posted:

one you custom build to try and kill a presidential candidate obviously

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What's the best way to keep up with this thread? I was over 4000 posts behind on the last one when it was locked, with my method of "read every fifth page" doing a decent job of keeping me up to date on what's going on, but still falling behind the rapid pace of these threads. I tried skipping to the end but often found myself mid-discussion about something and got a little lost. A lot of the discussion is great, there's just too much to read all of it, even when I skip whenever it goes into users bickering about petty unrelated things.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Peechka posted:

Why? What have the russians done aside hillarys blatant lies that hes somehow haxxoring the election? Because they took back crimean peninsula once US sank its dirty hands in there and hosed that one up as well?

Tell me whose got the 150+ military bases around the world? who has caused irreparable damage in the middle east, including Russian ally Syria? US or Russia? Now who is threatening whom?

Wake the gently caress up.

Now back to your commie circlejerk. Maybe you guys will get free college and free healthcare and free money too. Roffles.

Easy there on the vodka, buddy.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
*walks into ICANN wiring closet, pulls cable marked RUSSIA out of port*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Captain Invictus posted:

What's the best way to keep up with this thread? I was over 4000 posts behind on the last one when it was locked, with my method of "read every fifth page" doing a decent job of keeping me up to date on what's going on, but still falling behind the rapid pace of these threads. I tried skipping to the end but often found myself mid-discussion about something and got a little lost. A lot of the discussion is great, there's just too much to read all of it, even when I skip whenever it goes into users bickering about petty unrelated things.

I just click "show last page" and just jump in with whatever is going on

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Just read a page whenever. That's what I do.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Boy, that iron curtain sure was great for everyone. gently caress cultural exchange, it's isolationism for all!

Here's the thing, if they hate us so much that they want to gently caress with our elections and screw with our people for a living, they clearly don't deserve the parts they enjoy.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I just click "show last page" and just jump in with whatever is going on

this

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Hey why not be honest? Once again I hope you get help.

Geostomp posted:

Man, is there anything about the Alt-Right that isn't about insecure sad white men overreacting to anyone besides them getting any say at all?

No it really is about them wanting anyone different hurt for playing in their sandbox.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Honestly, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Election day will be hundreds of pages of goon anecdotes about how things were at their polling place, then we have election night itself, unless that gets a separate thread.

E: Holy poo poo another new av, thank you to whoever gave me this one, it owns.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SunAndSpring posted:

Hmm, that seems like a permabannable offense to me.

that fyad beat out tfr for secret service attention is p amazing

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Invictus posted:

If there's a big backlog, I just read the top post on every page. It's a pretty good way to see if the thread is discussing actual things or just having stupid arguments

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Captain Invictus posted:

Scroll through every page at the highest speed that lets you notice and stop on embedded tweets and blockquotes with one bold sentence.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

it's literally the glued together junk pistol from Shadowrun Returns, right down to doing huge amounts of damage one out of every hundred shots

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Woah, please stop wishing death on people.

Please do the thing that FAU is asking, here. There are so many things you could wish on someone instead of death.

Like incontinence.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Captain Invictus posted:

sincere advice for how to approach this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Talmonis posted:

Here's the thing, if they hate us so much that they want to gently caress with our elections and screw with our people for a living, they clearly don't deserve the parts they enjoy.

Who the gently caress is "they"? All Russians? Even Pussy Riot and that dude with the Hydraulic Press youtube channel?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just read a page whenever. That's what I do.

same but posting

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Captain Invictus posted:

Jump to the latest page and live read until you have some sense of whats going on.

Eg: The topic right now - Guns are good to have if youre not a criminal, but don't threaten to kill elected officials (with godawful knockoff guns you're bragging about.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

Jesus gently caress, does the gun have structural support drywall?

• Locked thread