Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magres
Jul 14, 2011

tyblazitar posted:

How do you avoid getting kicked for inactivity?

If it's anything like how I afk farm WvW, you just go poke a button once every ten minutes.

I wonder if setting up a mechanical device to press your jump button every few minutes for you is bannable. It's not software automation!

Magres fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

tyblazitar posted:

How do you avoid getting kicked for inactivity?

Set a self-targetting skill to autocast?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
just get a stack of coins and place them on your 1 key, autoattack all of the candy corns and plastic spiders and spooky skeletons all day long while your minions eat things

or reassign 1 to spacebar and put a stapler on it like I did with hiding in ultima online in like 2000

my third party program was Swingline

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
I use a drinking bird. Even during raids.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I have a dozen drinking birds on a lazy Susan.
It perfectly replicates my level of skill and no one is the wiser.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Nice wvw reset sfd.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Someone on reddit has collected everything needed to make legendary armor (so far)

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
wont be able to see it on that asura

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lonk posted:

Someone on reddit has collected everything needed to make legendary armor (so far)

i'm the 1500 large bones

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

Lonk posted:

Honestly, looking at it like that makes it seem like a lot less than I thought. A lot of those materials are fairly cheap!

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

On the other hand it's finally brought home the reality of 6 gifts of battle to me. It's what, six hours per gift?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Different item same icon. It's bought from those weird guys that collect rare crafted items.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Visidan posted:

wont be able to see it on that asura

Also won't be able to see it on what appears to be low graphics settings.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

gandlethorpe posted:

Different item same icon. It's bought from those weird guys that collect rare crafted items.

Oh, that explains why I'd never thought about it before. That pact provisioner stuff sounds like even more of a pain though tbh

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Lonk posted:

I'm surprised that it's a normal looking asura and not a waifu.

She's going to be waiting a long time, though...

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Organza Quiz posted:

Oh, that explains why I'd never thought about it before. That pact provisioner stuff sounds like even more of a pain though tbh

it is

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

I did it before they changed the provisioners to be active more often and can confirm that it was the single thing I hated most about the game period

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

quote:

11/01/2016 – November 01 Release Notes
Container Preview Added
Many boxes, chests, and reward containers throughout the game have received preview functionality. By right-clicking in your inventory and selecting Preview, you will be able to browse the full list of possible container contents. Additional container previews will be added over time.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
A new Vibrant Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
A new Customer Appreciation Package containing one Black Lion Chest Key and one Black Lion Chest is available at no cost for one week only. Limit one per account. Only available to Core or Heart of Thorns™ accounts.
For one week, the Mini Angry Chest is 20% off in the Toys category of the Gem Store.
Improvements
The Black Lion Chest has been updated, and its contents will continue to rotate more often with the in-game seasons. A preview of the current loot table is available in-game.
Booster drops have been removed.
Every chest contains a guaranteed seasonal item that will change regularly.
Every chest contains a convenience item.
Every chest contains an item that will progress your account in some way.
There is now a consistent chance at a fourth drop that is uncommon or rare.
A random wardrobe unlock item has been added to the chest. This will unlock a weapon, armor piece, backpack, outfit, dye, glider, miniature, or finisher at random, guaranteed to be something you do not yet have. This does not include rewards exotic or better but does include all Black Lion – style items prior to September.
Only for the duration of Halloween, the Grasping Phantom Glider is available as an uncommon drop in the Black Lion Chest.
Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug in which asura would not receive control skills for the Magic Carpet and Hovering Mad Mirror travel toys.

Patch notes. Lots of Black Lion Chest updates.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

quote:

Every chest contains an item that will progress your account in some way.

I got a ticket scrap, a trick or treat bag and trading post express consumable. No progress to my account. Working as intended.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Sekkira posted:

I got a ticket scrap, a trick or treat bag and trading post express consumable. No progress to my account. Working as intended.

I literally got the exact same thing from mine

very cool to get a ToT bag =/

I'm not complaining, since it was free, but if you seriously get ToT bags from BL chests you've purchased keys for... that's a huge loving rip off

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010

nickhimself posted:

I'm not complaining, since it was free, but if you seriously get ToT bags from BL chests you've purchased keys for... that's a huge loving rip off

You shut your filthy mouth young man! Enjoy these table scraps or it's going to be a paddling and coal for Xmas.

No balance changes or bug fixes ...

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

nickhimself posted:

Seriously just straight up removing one of the three (possibly good) drops from every bag is such a lovely thing to do

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

*removes wallet from cargo jorts, withdraws credit cards, sweaty fingers hover over "buy keys" button*

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

did they seriously remove the good boosters from black lion chests

lmao what the gently caress

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

did they seriously remove the good boosters from black lion chests

lmao what the gently caress

instead you get loving repair canisters and trick or treat bags

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

tivac please ask someone why the gently caress they thought it was a good idea to make one of the drops a guaranteed trick or treat bag. these lovely moneysinks are somehow worth even less now. real excited that i logged in for the first time in almost a month to get a bag, merchant express and a single level tome

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

In before the nodes spike in price.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
Sounds like this might be cooler after ToT bags are out of the rotation? Either way, I'm extra jazzed for my new pet rock.

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010
Yea I'm just gonna wait til the Halloween event is over to open the freebie chest.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Johnny Joestar posted:

tivac please ask someone why the gently caress they thought it was a good idea to make one of the drops a guaranteed trick or treat bag. these lovely moneysinks are somehow worth even less now. real excited that i logged in for the first time in almost a month to get a bag, merchant express and a single level tome
Lmbo I can't believe these are still on the loving drop table, a thing you can get simply by logging in every day

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
I got a wardrobe ticket which netted me a new permanent finisher. Therefore, I think the changes are cool and good.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

thanks alot assbag posted:

I got a wardrobe ticket which netted me a new permanent finisher. Therefore, I think the changes are cool and good.

thanks alot assbag

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

I just logged in and got the glider skin and wardrobe unlock. The wardrobe unlock was the 700g deathly shoulderpad skin, which is the cheapest of that particular set so it COULD be better, but not by much!

High point of tonight's free time was logging in.

Priapus Unbound fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Nov 2, 2016

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Cletus you noob, American Tale is by far better

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010
Yea, American Tail, no-contest.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
How out of touch does someone have to be to think giving people who spend money one loving ToT bag is acceptable?

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

GW2 - The Kinkiest Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Thanks for the free chest and random wardrobe unlock, this is a nice treat, I wonder what I'll get from it!!

:smug:

• Locked thread