Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Watchog has both Hypnosis and Confuse Ray at the levels you see him used by every second Plasma Grunt, gently caress that.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

So I got Y in the mail and started a new adventure. I had forgot about this tune since ORAS had no Boutique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Wx2bnEuXA

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Jarogue posted:

So I got Y in the mail and started a new adventure. I had forgot about this tune since ORAS had no Boutique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Wx2bnEuXA

:0 :0 it's been a while since i changed clothes in X and i forgot about this theme too.

Also, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpCQ-t6RLU

cancerianmoth
Oct 18, 2012
Eh, I still imagine the "clothing" of pokemon are not entirely fleshy gross things, more like matted fur or plants or whatever is no where as creepy. So- Sylveon's ribbons are just long hair matted together. Not creepy and much more cute. You guys are the gross ones.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Lupus Rufus posted:

:0 :0 it's been a while since i changed clothes in X and i forgot about this theme too.

Also, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpCQ-t6RLU

If you re-fight trainers in the Battle Chateau the gym leaders and Elite Four members you can fight there use their themes (including Diantha).

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Is gs the generation with the most trash no evo pokemon?
And is mega slowbro the dumbest looking mega

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

mega slowbro would be good even without his expression but boy howdy does that sell it. mega sharpedo is just bad in every regard

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Zore posted:

Worst pokemon of all time (definitive)

1) Diggersby
2) Sylveon
3) Jynx
4) Stantler
5) Combusken
6) Mr. Mime
7) Conkeldurr
8) Tympole
9) Gothorita
10) Aromatisse

What the. gently caress

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I want the Zubat + Geodude gym

trash mobs 4 life

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Nessa posted:

I don't know what people's problem with Sylveon is. The ribbons aren't any weirder than Pokemon that have clothes.

Sylveon is made of pretty colours and friendship.

I don't like it because it's too busy of a design compared to the other Eeveelutions. All of the other Eeveelutions are simple, two-colored monsters with similar eyes (with the notable exception of Umbreon), then here comes Sylveon looking all colorful as heck and wearing a giant bow and these crazy ribbons and these weird looking blue eyes.

To be honest I would buy it more as a Delcatty evolution than an Eevee one.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
If you don't like diggersby and combusken. Kill your self

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Nessa posted:

I don't know what people's problem with Sylveon is. The ribbons aren't any weirder than Pokemon that have clothes.

Sylveon is made of pretty colours and friendship.

the ribbons are fine, the bows are what bother me. also i hate that its asymmetrical but thats less important

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

also i dont like pokemon that wear clothes/skin that looks like clothes or w/e. Sorry. sorry.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
i'll give you stantler, tympole, and aromatisse, the rest though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh my god who could hate tympole. it's like top 5 cute little monsters

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I apologize for my outburst earlier. I was mad. Here are the actual ten worst Pokémon. Not including detestable megas.

Jynx
The whole conkeldurr line
Krookodile
Mandibuzz
Voltorb
Shelgon
Happiny
Simipour
Toxicroak
Vanillish line

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

What the. gently caress

I know right? Aromatisse should be higher up the list.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

top 10 worst list that doesn't include rhyperior... hmm.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I apologize for my outburst earlier. I was mad. Here are the actual ten worst Pokémon. Not including detestable megas.

Jynx
The whole conkeldurr line
Krookodile
Mandibuzz
Voltorb
Shelgon
Happiny
Simipour
Toxicroak
Vanillish line

http://i.imgur.com/whzlFgG.gifv

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

oddium posted:

Tympole has a creepy human face and I hate it.

Krookodile
Toxicroak

OVER THE LINE, SIR.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Krookodile
Voltorb
Simipour

you mother fucker..

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

top 10 worst list that doesn't include rhyperior... hmm.

i trusted you.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm sorry friend. rhyperior in a vacuum wouldn't be bottom tier but rhydon is the platonic ideal of pocket monster

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Krookodile looks stupid as hell and ruins its awesome first two stages.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Let's all just use that dragonflycave favourite picker thing but click the ones we hate instead, get this whole think over with.

E: It's not working I can't bring myself to click on enough things. :unsmith:

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Nov 2, 2016

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

AlphaKretin posted:

Watchog has both Hypnosis and Confuse Ray at the levels you see him used by every second Plasma Grunt, gently caress that.

And every other trash mob you run across has Protect or some heal move that only serves to piss away your time and P.P

The worst pokemon I've seen in the games is that lovely heart shaped disc thing in Ruby and Sapphire

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
If I included megas it would be mega scizor and sharpedo and abomasnow and ampharos and sceptile and Beedrill and loving aerodactyl and then jynx the ice cream guys and dumb old simipour.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

oddium posted:

i'm sorry friend. rhyperior in a vacuum wouldn't be bottom tier but rhydon is the platonic ideal of pocket monster

it was the first...can't beat number 1

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

oddium posted:

Tympole is super creepy. Its evos are cool as heck though.

Also top 5 cute little monsters would be like;

Cleffa
Elekid
Tyrunt
Goomy
Munchlax
Happiny
Archen
Omanyte
Torchic
Murkrow

gently caress there's too many good cute little mons

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Real worst pokemon

1) Bibarel
2) Emolga
3) Nuzleaf
4) Girafarig
5) Heatmor
6) Ambipom
7) Zygarde
8) Inkay

HMS Beagle fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Nov 2, 2016

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

HMS Beagle posted:

Real worst pokemon

5) Heatmor
7) Zygarde
8) Inkay

no

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
all of you are the worst pokemon and im gonna release you back to the wild

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

today my mom and i discussed the differences between magikarp and goldeen (she played pokemon go for a while) (she gets them mixed up) (she likes goldeen cause it's pretty)

also, these are the worsts

i don't even know the names of half of them

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
All pokemon are good. However Rhydon is pretty cool as the ur-Pokemon. In that sense, Rhyperior makes it even more of a prototypical, or platonic ideal, of Pokemon considering that Evolving is a big part of Pokemon.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
bastiodon is DEFINITELY the worst pokemon, for reasons i have made clear in the past

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Kerrrrrrr posted:

today my mom and i discussed the differences between magikarp and goldeen (she played pokemon go for a while) (she gets them mixed up) (she likes goldeen cause it's pretty)

also, these are the worsts

i don't even know the names of half of them

i know the names of all of them, as im a true pokemon master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

jarbv posted:

If I had to make a bad gym with Pokemon I like the least it would be Primeape, Quilladin, Combusken, Meganium, and another Primeape of a lower level

First you say Barfacle is good. Then you attack one of my favorite mons, Primeape? You better be buying sun because I dont want to play the same game with you!!