Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Protip: Make sure the right window has focus before hitting F5. Some browsers are nice enough to restore form fields when you accidentally close a tab, but that doesn't happen on refresh.

From Breaking: Top Clinton aide Huma Abedin Could Be A Spy posted by freeper Cheerio

This delightful piece is from "EndingFed News". Their current top three stories are "IT’S OVER: Trump Just Took Lead In A BLUE State… Nobody Saw This Coming", "LOOK Who Is ‘Singing Like a Bird’ – Top Witness Just TURNED On Hillary!", and "Anonymous Releases SHOCKING Video Of Huma Abedin… Every American Should See It". Sometimes I wished I was a better wordsmith and didn't have moral problems with separating fools from their money, I could make a mint from right wing clickbait.

the excerpt posted:

It has been revealed that there are about 650,000 emails on Huma Abedin’s husband’s laptop. Of the 650,000 emails, thousands are labeled “classified” National Security material forwarded from another email server. According to sources, the emails were discovered in a folder labeled, “Life Insurance”. Is it possible the folder was mislabeled by Abedin to deliberately conceal its contents? This also begs the question: How did Huma Abedin get National Security clearance?
You'll note the lack of citations and sources there. It then goes on to quote the New York Post insisting that these things are real and Huma's in big trouble, and then pastes in a whole bunch of externally created image macros, er, "infographics."

Again, there are zero confirmed reliable sources here that state any actual classified or confidential information migrated from the Clinton server to Huma's external account (Yahoo) and then to Anthony Weiner's account.

quote:

With 500,000,000 email accounts hacked earlier last year, Abedin has put our National Security in danger.

How did Huma Abedin get National Security clearance?

1 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:04:09 AM by Cheerio

quote:

To: Cheerio; P-Marlowe; Gamecock

Emails found in a folder labeled “Life Insurance”.

If this is verified, then this had nothing to do with ‘mislabeling’ a folder.

Huma knew that Vince Foster and dozens of others have had their life expectancy curtailed while in connection with Hillary Clinton.

This is Huma’s version of the ‘blue dress’. She had backup evidence of Hillary Crimes to protect herself if she fell out of favor.

7 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:08:05 AM by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

quote:

To: Cheerio

I have ALWAYS believed Huma was an AGENT OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. Look into her MOTHER'S connection to the MB! Worse, Hillary KNOWS IT TOO!!!!

1) Is Huma the REASON for the Benghazi attack? Did she give the bad guys some info about Stevens' whereabouts?

2) Is Huma the REASON a helicopter carrying 20 Navy SEALs was shot down in Afghanistan?

3) Is Huma the REASON a top secret reconnaissance drone operated by the U.S. was HIJACKED AND TAKEN BY IRAN?

Inquiring minds want to know!

11 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:09:26 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

quote:

quote:

I’ve thought that for a couple of years.

I don’t think she has NS Clearance. She doesn’t need it, she has Hillary by the P***y.

10 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:08:43 AM by Baldwin77 (They hated Reagan too ! TRUMP TOUGH - AMERICA STRONG)

Regarding your P*SSY comment, Huma Abedin is your classic ‘HONEY TRAP’ set by the Muslim Brotherhood to ensnare Hillary for the purpose of stealing our nations’ secrets for forwarding to Huma’s handlers in the Middle East.

12 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:11:42 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

Freep opinions: file folders are the same thing as email folders

quote:

To: RikaStrom

More than the file name, I wonder if the folder was hidden. Hiding folders and files is trivially easy. If not hidden (and I doubt it was), this computer was probably figured to be insecure, by Weiner and Abedin.

If the material was thought to be contraband (by Weiner and/or Abedin), leaving it on this computer is like leaving the heroin and machine guns on the coffee table.

14 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:13:55 AM by Cboldt

Click through to this to see McCain defending Huma, it's great.

quote:

To: WMarshal

Remember what Michele Bachmann said and who attacked her for saying it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/michele-bachmanns-baseless-attack-on-huma-abedin/2012/07/19/gJQAFhkiwW_story.html

21 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:20:45 AM by Ray76 (DRAIN THE SWAMP)

quote:

She’ll try to flee before the election. Now is when the CIA/NSA and, yes, even Trump, could prove their worth and perhaps prevent that?

38 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:31:08 AM by LibWhacker

quote:

Hang her and Hillary. Then when Trump gets elected, go after Obama with a vengeance!

44 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:35:17 AM by Phillyred

quote:

Has anyone questioned Huma’s mother and any devices she uses? Her mother had access to the Weiner’s household when ‘babysitting’ her grandson. If this laptop was unsecured...and Huma’s mom is a known Muslim Brotherhood/Sisterhood operative....a few more connecting dots are in order

45 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:35:23 AM by wtd

More freep opinions on hiding things on your computer. And yes, this is as much gibberish as you think it is.

quote:

To: Cboldt

Many of us learned in the old use.net days, if you want to hide a file you put it in the middle of a sub routine of a Windoze sub program. Be sure to remember where you left it or you won’t ever see it again. Oh, and change the ext. to something like *.wz$.

Leaving files you don’t want discovered on the main directory is the dumbest drat thing I have ever heard of.

58 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:48:28 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: MichaelRDanger

“After this election Hillary’s political career will be over...”

Not good enough. Not even close. Her LIFE needs to be over.

81 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:10:37 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (When you are going through Hell, keep going. #FreeJulian)

quote:

To: Titus-Maximus

“Leaving 650,000 emails lying around doesn’t sound like good spycraft.”

What if they put them/Huma accessed them on an unsecured machine on purpose? That way her handlers (Iran, MB, whoever) could hack the machine and access everything without her having to provide it to them.

90 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:28:42 AM by Personal Responsibility (We need a separation of press and state!)

Freep opinions: getting Huma and Weiner together was a Clinton plot all along!

quote:

There’s a lot of Internet chatter that there is more than the emails on this computer. Bill & Hillary are the ones that introduced Huma and Anthony. What are Bill and Anthony famous for? What is Hillary and Huma suspected of. What if the Pay for Play is not always for cash?

96 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:51:12 AM by FR_addict (Ryan needs to go!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

The file extension poo poo is some hilarious nonsense, like CSI-grade poo poo.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From I want Peter Thiel as a cabinet member in Trumps administration, a vanity thread posted by freeper sharkhawk

This election cycle might be your first exposure to Peter Thiel, so here's his opinions in a nutshell, from his own words:

Peter Thiel posted:

As one fast-forwards to 2009, the prospects for a libertarian politics appear grim indeed. Exhibit A is a financial crisis caused by too much debt and leverage, facilitated by a government that insured against all sorts of moral hazards — and we know that the response to this crisis involves way more debt and leverage, and way more government. Those who have argued for free markets have been screaming into a hurricane. The events of recent months shatter any remaining hopes of politically minded libertarians. For those of us who are libertarian in 2009, our education culminates with the knowledge that the broader education of the body politic has become a fool’s errand.
[...]
The 1920s were the last decade in American history during which one could be genuinely optimistic about politics. Since 1920, the vast increase in welfare beneficiaries and the extension of the franchise to women — two constituencies that are notoriously tough for libertarians — have rendered the notion of “capitalist democracy” into an oxymoron.
This generated such a ruckus that he had to clarify,

Peter Thiel posted:

It would be absurd to suggest that women’s votes will be taken away or that this would solve the political problems that vex us. While I don’t think any class of people should be disenfranchised, I have little hope that voting will make things better.
Thiel is on the outskirts of the neoreactionary movement that feeds ideas into what we now call the alt-right. For more about him and other related dipshits, head over to the PYF Dark Enlightenment Thinker thread. He's a public face of the bad parts of Silicon Valley libertarian culture, but I repeat myself.

Oh, one more thing. He's gay and was outed by Gawker, eventually leading him to finance Hulk Hoagan's lawsuit against them. Killing Gawker is only the second good thing he's ever done. The first is that he is also one of the guys behind PayPal, with Elon Musk and others. The good there is helping make Musk rich, not creating PayPal.

But you all know that only one thing is going to matter to freep.

quote:

To: sharkhawk

Peter Thiel the queer? I don’t think so.

2 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:17:08 AM by Jim 0216

quote:

I just watched it. Not a big fan, but he has guts to go against the grain in Silicon Valley and the DC Beltway. Look for him to be harassed by Obama’s brown shirts now (IRS)

5 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:18:28 AM by wright2bear (#NeverTrump is a mental disorder!)

An interesting statement coming from freep.

quote:

To: bigbob

If we want to be the Conservative Party, we need the conservatives of all stripes. Conservatives, contrary to what the Liberals say, are a very diverse group of people, and the GOP needs to start reflecting that fact.

10 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:22:16 AM by dfwgator

quote:

As long as he’s not the type to strap on a dildo and march in a parade for “gay rights”, I don’t have a problem with him.

It’s the gays that want to get in our faces about their sexuality and I don’t give a drat or want to hear about it!

17 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:28:37 AM by demkicker (My passion for freedom is stronger than that of Democrats whose obsession is to enslave me.)

quote:

No, let’s not. We do not need sexual deviants in positions of power in our government . . . that is something that I would expect from a liberal God-hating liberal.

18 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:28:43 AM by Pilgrim's Progress (hxxp://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

quote:

To: ObozoMustGo2012

“Unify”, like “equality”, is not the primary goal. The primary goal is the right to life, liberty, and our free pursuits Our free Constitutional Republic is nothing if it is not an open debate forum. The heavy hand of “unity” is often used to squelch free expression.

I’m against openly homosexuals in power and public office for many reasons.

19 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:30:30 AM by Jim 0216

quote:

To: Jim 0216

I’m about as straight as it goes and many, if not most, gay people make me feel a little uncomfortable. However I have come to respect “Milo” as a great spokesman for our cause and I happy to extend myself as an ally to any gay person who is willing to “stand with us” and restore our country to traditional American values and policies.

If the “Donald” thinks Peter Thiel can contribute to our country than I will support him.

20 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:31:06 AM by MichaelRDanger

It's quite refreshing to see things like this on freep.

quote:

To: Pilgrim's Progress

We do not need sexual deviants in positions of power in our government .

And if we don't expand our coalition, and the Democrats continue to win elections, who do you think is gonna fill them?

29 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:37:14 AM by Buckeye McFrog

... and things like this.

quote:

To: Jim 0216

the right to life, liberty, and our free pursuits Our free Constitutional Republic

...except if you’re not 100% straight.

Trump pledged to make America great again for EVERYONE. Not just straight people.

The nations in the Middle East are also openly against homosexuals in political office. Perhaps you can emigrate to one of them when Trump takes office.

31 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:39:10 AM by ObozoMustGo2012

quote:

If you want to be unified, don’t depend upon the homosexual community.

They have an ultimate political agenda that obliterates religious freedom.

I appreciate Thiel’s vote and support. I’d never vote for him, or anyone I knew to be homosexual. It is a serious evil and he’s caught up in it.

39 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:56:53 AM by Persevero (NUTS)

quote:

To: ladybug56

So we must elect or include only people who are free of sin?

There’s “free of sin” (no one can attain it) and there’s “totally enshackled by evil” (don’t vote for that).

I don’t hate Thiel. I am sure he is competent in a lot of ways. But what you get that messed up, I don’t trust you. Also the history of homosexual politic is very, in its nature, anti-Christian.

it is the homosexual agenda that has re-defined marriage (legally) - women and children being the as usual biggest casualties. This agenda fights religious freedom from tax exempt churches to free speech in general - Firefox’s CEO was canned for supporting California’s winning Proposition 8 which re-stated what true marriage is - did Thiel defend him? How in the USA can you lose your job for believing that marriage is between a man and woman only?

Be you a baker, a CEO, a fire chief, an attorney. . . get read, ladybug, if you don’t approve of the homo agenda you are OUT OF A JOB. This is the homosexual agenda. It’s not about homosexuality being “icky.”

41 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:01:58 AM by Persevero (NUTS)

quote:

The nations in the Middle East are also openly against homosexuals in political office. Perhaps you can emigrate to one of them when Trump takes office

Are Muslims wrong on every moral issue? They forbid murder, too, and theft.

Would you vote for a Muslim for President? What if they were smart and educated and support Trump? I wouldn’t.
Do you know why? Because I know their world and life view is so warped it will destroy the nation.

Homosexuality is a similar world and life view which is so warped it will destroy us.

I don’t hate homosexual people. But I sure don’t support them politically and never will.

42 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:12:47 AM by Persevero (NUTS)

quote:

To: Persevero

I don’t hate homosexual people. But I sure don’t support them politically and never will.

So, if it was Hillary vs. Peter Thiel, you would vote for Hillary? Not voting is 1/2 vote for Hillary.

44 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:17:27 AM by The_Media_never_lie (Stay ignorant, my friends! (if you watch mainstream media, you will!))

quote:

If he opposes the Illuminati, make him Treasury Secretary

46 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:34:17 AM by montag813

quote:

To: Pilgrim's Progress

No, let’s not. We do not need sexual deviants in positions of power in our government . . . that is something that I would expect from a liberal God-hating liberal.

Many fags were great innovators, such as Alan Turning, the father of computing itself, who played a critical role in defeating the Axis powers in WWII. So long as they don't promote the deviant behavior, or legal obscenities like "gay marriage" or bathroom access, I don't care who they sleep with. I feel sorry for many of them, who became sick when they were molested as children.

50 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:39:54 AM by montag813

quote:

Confusion.

Of course gays have the equal, God-given right to life, liberty, and free pursuits. But they don’t have the God-given right to hold political office with the levers of power over me. There is no God-given right to hold political office. There is a God-given right to PURSUE political office. But no God-given right to HOLD political office. That right derives from the will of the people.

There are many reasons why I don’t want sodomites holding the levers of political power over me. I can’t believe so many on FR have slid to the other side on this.

55 posted on 10/31/2016, 10:25:02 AM by Jim 0216

Neither can I, really.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

“After this election Hillary’s political career will be over...”

Well yeah, most people don't continue political careers after being President.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump campaign condemns rally supporter who chanted, 'Jew-S-A!' posted by freeper Phillyred

the excerpt posted:

Donald Trump's campaign manager on Sunday forcefully disavowed a supporter as "deplorable" for chanting "Jew-S-A!" at a weekend rally, the latest incident of anti-Semitic rhetoric used by some of the GOP nominee's backers.

"[The man's] conduct is completely unacceptable and does not reflect our campaign or our candidate. Wow," Kellyanne Conway said during an interview on CNN's "State of the Union." "That man's conduct was deplorable. And had I been there, I would have asked security to remove him immediately."

The Saturday afternoon incident in Phoenix, which was captured on video, revived long-standing anxieties about xenophobic and white supremacist rhetoric used by a fringe faction within the GOP nominee's base. An unidentified man confronted reporters at the rally with shouts and a three-fingered hand gesture that resembled hate symbols flagged by the Anti-Defamation League.

"You're going down! You're the enemy!" the man yelled. As the rest of the crowd broke into a chant of "USA! USA!," the man repeatedly chanted, "Jew-S-A! Jew-S-A!"

The man, who wore a "Hillary for Prison" T-shirt, also asserted that Jews control the media, a common theme among white supremacists.
Yes, you read that right, Kellyanne Conway called him deplorable.

But freep is having none of it.

quote:

Fake paid protester alert! Freepers: Can we find out who this "unidentified man" really is? I am confident you all can dig up something! So sick of this crap!

1 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:51:13 AM by Phillyred

Every post in the thread is that, actually.

quote:

To: Phillyred

“Fake paid protester alert!”

That is a strong possibility, but why was he not removed from the Trump Rally along with other protesters?

12 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:56:00 AM by Timpanagos1

quote:

Only a paid Hillarrhea operative would have a hairdo that screams such faggotry.

17 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:57:14 AM by rickmichaels (I shouldn't have to press 1 for English)

18 straight posts calling it a false flag, by the way.

quote:

Ok, so we have this guy, and then two guys shouting some Nazi phrase at the press. No, this isn’t suspicious at all.
And seriously, anyone who supported Trump expecting him to follow some ignorant Nazi ideology would be seriously disappointed.

Trump has no Nazi feeling at all, he’s the opposite of a fascist. But if you want a fascist, Hillary’s motto is “stronger together”. You know, like a fascis, symbol of fascism.

27 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:58:25 AM by DesertRhino (November 8, America's Brexit!!!)

quote:

To: Phillyred; All

CAN WE FIND THIS GUY- HE IS CLEARLY TOO STUPID TO BE A CONSERVATIVE TRUMP SUPPORTER

28 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:58:47 AM by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

quote:

If our media weren’t the PR shop for the Hillary campaign, this would be reported in the context of the Project Veritas DNC revelations. Of course, if it were some bigoted crank at a Hillary rally, it would go unreported.

29 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:59:50 AM by MountainWalker

Ah, it only took 32 posts before

quote:

His false claims were nasty:

the US media is not quite totally controlled by liberal secular Jews.

32 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:04:16 AM by gaijin

They think they found him. From Hillary plant..her campaign paid people to incite violence at Trump rallies (Phoenix)(TR) posted by freeper Perseverando

the OP posted:

Source? Twitter. Apparently the photo on the right is from some viral video or another. I'm bad at faces, but that tattoo does appear very similar. Freep might not be wrong about this guy being fake.

But that doesn't matter, let's talk about Dan Quayle!

quote:

To: SMARTY

These are the same people who hounded Quayle out of politics because he misspelled a word. Makes you wonder.

Nothing to wonder about. George 1 chose Quayle as VP, expecting him to be a light weight and thus not a threat to dreams of a Bush dynasty. George 1 didn't win a second term, and during the next eight years George 2 had time to sober up and have some accomplishments at stuff handed to him. I wonder as things unfold if George 1 even intended to win against Clinton. Only problem is that Quayle was not a lightweight, and was an impressive statesman and scholar concerning foreign affairs.

That wouldn't do, so two things happened. First, the media chorus about Quayle is an ignoramus. Then throwing so much money into the GWB primary campaigns that it was rigged before voters had a clue what was going on. Forbes was also cut off by these maneuvers for GWB. They tried the same thing for Jeb this year and the only thing that stopped it is that Mr. Trump is a force of nature.

I'm not sure the Dark Side is through. This Evan McMullan who is on the ballot in Utah is scary. He was interviewed on NBC this weekend. The script is if he can win Utah and deny either candidate 270. Then it goes to the electoral college and other scenerios where the elite would choose the President.

This stuff used to be called conspiracy theory. It isn't, and it's been snowballing out of control since the first Bush presidency.

7 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:48:40 AM by grania (I'm Deplorable)

Everyone else continues to call him a Hillary / DNC plant, except for this one.

quote:

To: Perseverando

Doesnt mean he is a plant, but it does mean he is crazy.

16 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:22:34 AM by Paradox ("Wishing for a tautology to enact itself is not a strategy.")

quote:

To: marron

It amazes me people find these photos so quickly. Good job.

It's not me. I'm just a news junkie. Twitter is incredibly helpful. There are a lot of people on Twitter just like us.

Wait I'm one of them. Is that redundant? LOL!

Check twitter and use good hashtags - #Weiner #Weinergate #Huma #Wikileaks etc.

BTW, it's been reported that the social media sites are blocking "trending" topics to control media awareness of hot button topics.

18 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:53:21 AM by Perseverando (For Progressives, Islamonazis & other Totalitarians: It's all about PEOPLE CONTROL!)

And from "Jew - S - A" Questions (Vanity) posted by freeper chopperman

the OP posted:

Earlier today, I tried to post that the perp was identified but the mods didn't like my source. Now that someone else was able to post it (hit link), I have some advice for Trump's TV supporters to respond to CNN with.

quote:

Ask CNN the following:
Since nobody else at the rally realized what he was actually saying:

1. Who directed the camera to key on him?

2. Who tipped off that individual?

1 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:22:12 AM by chopperman

quote:

To: chopperman

Exactly. There are no accidents with the hard-core Leftists. Truth will always set us free. Perceptions is all the MSM goes for—never the truth.

3 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:25:11 AM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

Hillary’s campaign is sending out the Alinsky false-flag provocateurs.

They apparently think this tactic is “beyond nuclear” and will result in a Trump wipe-out.

5 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:26:51 AM by Steely Tom ([VOTE FRAUD] == [CIVIL WAR])

quote:

can someone post the pictures and identity here?

From a fairly ‘neutral’ site? (so it does not get ‘blocked’)

We need to share this. I am spending a LOT of time trying to convert hilLIARy supporters- and the thing I hear most (and most infuratingly) is “well Trump is just as bad”

I tell them NO HE IS NOT G***MIT and then I list her known and suspected crimes

I have converted a couple- If we all convert just one person...

7 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:28:08 AM by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

quote:

I had to track down the video to see what the commotion was all about. I couldn’t figure out what Jew.S.A stood for. He was literally saying Jew S A.

I wasn’t sure what that was supposed to mean, I found some old videos from this guy on youtube. It looks like this guy is not mentally stable. Based on previous videos, I would suggest that the gentleman himself has not idea what that is supposed to mean.

15 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:54:20 AM by dangerdoc ((this space for rent))

Jeez, freepers are thick.

quote:

quote:

This whole story confounds me. First, I have no idea what “Jews S A” stands for or means.

17 posted on 10/31/2016, 10:02:38 AM by Thickman (Obama - Professor of the United States)

Sounds like USA when spoken.

18 posted on 10/31/2016, 10:14:54 AM by Bronzewound (2016 GOP. A Timid Little Division Of The Democrat Party.)

quote:

To: Thickman

I didn’t know what it meant either. From urban dictionary :”This represents the jews in USA. The amount just keeps on getting bigger and bigger...It also means a heavily populated area of jews.” It’s considered an anti-Semitic term used by the alt-right.

21 posted on 10/31/2016, 11:22:15 AM by Bruce Kurtz

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Clinton Enlists Army Of Ex-Prosecutors To Go After FBI Director posted by freeper Helicondelta

The headline is from the Washington Examiner, and that article is based on but does not link to a piece in the Daily Beast which is based on a draft of this "open letter" now published on the campaign's website.

the letter posted:

Perhaps most troubling to us is the precedent set by this departure from the Department’s widely-respected, non-partisan traditions. The admonitions that warn officials against making public statements during election periods have helped to maintain the independence and integrity of both the Department’s important work and public confidence in the hardworking men and women who conduct themselves in a nonpartisan manner.

We believe that adherence to longstanding Justice Department guidelines is the best practice when considering public statements on investigative matters. We do not question Director Comey’s motives. However, the fact remains that the Director’s disclosure has invited considerable, uninformed public speculation about the significance of newly-discovered material just days before a national election. For this reason, we believe the American people deserve all the facts, and fairness dictates releasing information that provides a full and complete picture regarding the material at issue.
So in short, they're calling Comey out for bungling how the Weiner email investigation stuff was announced. Well loving duh, the version of the story circulated around the RWM is entirely detached from reality, and that stupidity was enabled by letting their imagination fill the gaps left in the announcement.

Freep cuts to the chase.

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Maybe they’re ex-prosecutors because they’re stoopit.

6 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:50:48 AM by Enterprise ("Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire)

quote:

Comparable to Al Capone ‘hiring’ judges to free his henchmen.

The Clinton criminal conspiracy, on the ropes, attempts to counterpunch.

7 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:52:23 AM by Jack Hammer

Before reading this next one, go read those two paragraphs again, then remember freep's reaction to all of this.

quote:

This type of behavior on Hillary’s part only validates what Comey is doing.

9 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:53:44 AM by realcleanguy

quote:

To: Enterprise

All the crony hangers-on looking to latch on to a cushy corrupt gig in her administration.

11 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:54:01 AM by Buckeye McFrog

quote:

To: Jane Long; DollyCali; GOPJ; RitaOK; Tennessee Nana; sickoflibs; TADSLOS; AuntB; SgtBob; ...

Hillary has nowhere to run...nowhere to hide. She's grasping at straws.

I do not know whether Comey’s decision to notify Congress about the newly-surfaced Hillary Clinton emails is or is not in accordance with proper procedure....

.......but this I do know......

Comey's notifying Congress is a ringing endorsement of the power of the people.

The overwhelming evidence Comey told us he had on Hillary was not acted upon.....so we, the people, did the only thing left to us.....we contacted our reps in Congress to demand action.

Comey notifying Congress says all that's needed to be said about this sordid scandal.

13 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:54:34 AM by Liz (Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other. Benjamin Franklin)
As a reminder, Comey is basically required to report new developments in this case to the congressional committee pushing the investigation.

quote:

To: FlipWilson

Dem campaign is losing its direction, now run by a woman consumed by her rage.

24 posted on 10/31/2016, 8:59:34 AM by TigerLikesRooster (alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater)

quote:

You know Hillary is hysterical and desperate to pull out the old Scorched Earth playbook and expect her useful idiots to fall in line....

28 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:00:46 AM by demkicker (My passion for freedom is stronger than that of Democrats whose obsession is to enslave me.)

quote:

So when Comey let her off the hook for 110 felonies after her husband had a 39 minute meeting with the Attorney General Loretta Lynch, that was OK even though she was clearly guilty at the very least through gross negligence. But now that they found 650,000 emails hidden away which suggests espionage on a mass scale, oh NOW it is politically motivated and criminal and blah blah. Please God, send this woman to jail NOW! Enough already!

41 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:11:36 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon.)

No guys, there's no vast right wing conspiracy, but there is a vast left wing conspiracy!

quote:

OK, with those that step up for Illary, deep research:
Are they found in Wikileaks emails?
Are they or any of their relatives or friends connected to the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation, or to foreign (Mideast) money or businesses?
Are they connected to Soros or any of his groups?

70 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:31:59 AM by polymuser (Enough is enough!)

quote:

Comment #74 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Now we witness the full extent of the reach of the Clinton Crime Syndicate and reveal all who have turned their heads all these years.. and how they have eroded the common decency that this nation can not survive as a republic without.

A pox on all of them

76 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:37:41 AM by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi - Monthly Donors Rock!!!)

quote:

To: Mr. K

She's losing it. She's completely losing it. Day three without her wet-nurse Huma Weiner by her side and she's already falling to pieces.

94 posted on 10/31/2016, 9:57:18 AM by SamAdams76 (HRC's only chance to win is to discourage Trump voters. We Vote, we WIN! Simple as that.)

quote:

I bet she is trying to hire some terrorists as we speak.

100 posted on 10/31/2016, 10:07:54 AM by Karl Spooner

Again, go read those two paragraphs before reading this.

quote:

To: TigerLikesRooster

Classic Clinton - all she's doing with this stunt is confirming the fact that she's a bully and a thug, deserving the scrutiny she's receiving.

109 posted on 10/31/2016, 10:22:10 AM by lapsus calami (What's that stink? Code Pink ! ! And their buddy Murtha, too!)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Trump Just Took Lead In A BLUE State

Well poo poo, that sure does out perform Hillary being in the lead in multiple red states and just barely trailing in supreme red states. Pack it up guys, Trump took one with some made up polls, it's all over

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

McGlockenshire posted:

No guys, there's no vast right wing conspiracy, but there is a vast left wing conspiracy!

Yes, it's called all media and stuff that isn't theirs.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep is still all emails all the time, and of course there's no hint of any of the "oh hey Trump has more Russian connections" stories that came out last night.

So, from John Kasich Just Wrote In John McCain Instead of Voting For Trump (What An Idiot) posted by freeper Kaslin

So of course, the first thing on their mind is sweet, sweet vengeance.

quote:

To: Kaslin

Just wait until this idiot needs Federal funding....

2 posted on 11/1/2016, 5:51:37 AM by ObozoMustGo2012

quote:

Kasich claims to be such a loving and forgiving Christian who is highly ethical. Then he carries on like a little baby by not attending the convention in his own state and helps the most corrupt woman get elected President.

Maybe it’s time he forgives Trump for hurting his feelings and saying mean things.

What an a**.

8 posted on 11/1/2016, 5:55:08 AM by No Socialist

quote:

Kasich is the sort of person, who probably things that the reason McCain did as well as he did, was because people liked him.

No. People liked his running mate.

That was a very good choice, Mr. McCain. But everything else you stand for, and have done, is exactly what we do not need more of.

You lost. Lost.

9 posted on 11/1/2016, 5:55:44 AM by cba123 ( Toi la nguoi My. Toi bay gio o Viet Nam.)

President: the only thing on the ballot that matters

quote:

He might as well just pissed on his ballot and threw it in the trash.

16 posted on 11/1/2016, 5:58:24 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

Yeeeeup.

quote:

Kasich = Beta Cuck

24 posted on 11/1/2016, 6:05:36 AM by Enlightened1

Freep opinions exist for how to eat pancakes. What those opinions are is unknown, only that Kasich doesn't do it right.

quote:

This big baby is an embarrassment from the way he eats pancakes to the way he votes. How Ohio even gives this idiot the time of day I will never know. What a loser!

40 posted on 11/1/2016, 6:28:20 AM by sheikdetailfeather (Trump is exposing the fifth column in the U.S.)

To be fair, I don't think anyone will expect a job offer from the Trump administration.

quote:

Dork doesn’t expect a job offer from the Trump administration...

42 posted on 11/1/2016, 6:29:11 AM by tgusa (gun control: hitting your target.)

quote:

He lied in promising to support the nominee. His rejection of the nominee is based on personal pique. His write in of McCain serves no purpose, whatsoever. Obviously his priorities do no include honor, logic, or the best interests of the people of our State.

He is not worth wasting any more words over.

Those of us who realize that America, her rooted families, their multi-generational values and purpose are at stake, must get on with the only effort that makes any sense: Electing Donald Trump, whose priorities are our priorities; whose purpose is our purpose; who in a time of crisis has stepped into the breach to fight for us.

William Flax
(An Ohioan who knows which end is up.)

59 posted on 11/1/2016, 7:32:31 AM by Ohioan

With as much original formatting as I can muster. Imagine this with varied font sizes.

quote:

To: Leo Carpathian

Actually you are wrong on Ted Cruz

What about the pledge? Ex-rivals still split on endorsing Trump despite debate vow

Donald Trump took considerable heat when, during the first Republican primary debate in August 2015, he initially declined to pledge support for the party’s eventual presidential nominee.

But now that Trump is that nominee, his former primary foes are the ones who have split on honoring the pledge.

While several ex-rivals now are unabashedly Team Trump – and others have reluctantly backed him as the better of the two major-party candidates – a couple of GOP primary contenders still refuse to endorse the nominee.

The holdouts are:

John Kasich The Ohio governor is the most defiant anti-Trump politician who was at that initial debate.

Jeb Bush

The former Florida governor went from front-runner to also-ran in a matter of months after Trump stormed into the primary race, frequently making Bush a subject of his debate-stage attacks. Bush has not forgotten.

Bush, after dropping out, endorsed Cruz in March. He later congratulated Trump on securing the nomination in May, but said he will not vote for Trump or Hillary Clinton.

The supporters are:

Ted Cruz

Cruz stunned the GOP convention crowd by withholding an endorsement of Trump during his Cleveland address. But while this renewed weeks of feuding between the Texas senator and the billionaire businessman, Cruz eventually announced – in September – he would vote for Trump and urged others to do the same.

“Like many other voters, I have struggled to determine the right course of action in this general election,” Cruz said on Facebook. He said that after “many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.”

He also referenced the pledge, saying he wanted to keep his word to support the Republican nominee – and he finds Clinton “wholly unacceptable.”

You owe Ted Cruz a big apology and need to get over your Ted Cruz derangement sypmtoms

The others are

Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Chris Christie, Dr Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee

62 posted on 11/1/2016, 10:08:43 AM by Kaslin (He needed the Ignorant to reelect him, and he got them Now we all have to pay the consequences)

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

McGlockenshire posted:

Freep is still all emails all the time, and of course there's no hint of any of the "oh hey Trump has more Russian connections" stories that came out last night.

Not that I expect Freep to know the difference, but the DNS thing is probably much ado about nothing too.
http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debunking-trumps-secret-server.html#.WBjIf-ErJmA

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Anything about Trump waving an LGBT flag at a rally?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
e: ^^^^ No dedicated thread, looking to see if there was a livethread for that (Colorado) rally from yesterday.
e2: No sign of a thread for that rally.

From So how do you plan on spending election night? (Vanity) posted by freeper Scythian_Reborn

the OP posted:

I love presidential elections and typically stay up so late I worry about making it to work the next day but I just can't help myself.

However, this year, now that Fox News has officially registered in the "D" column, I might spare myself the frustration of listening to how "Hillary is Crushing" it in the exit polls and that it's all over (even though I know they'll be lying). I think I might just watch a movie. I've never done that before, but I don't think I can watch the disinformation stream flow all night. If Hannity has a coverage program I will watch that, otherwise, I'm voting and waiting till morning before I peak out and see where we stand.

What about you?

Well, if all goes to plan, I'll be live-freeping here with you folks.

quote:

To: Scythian_Reborn

Not sure how popular it is around here, and I am only a recent convert to it, but infowars will provide fairly decent pro Trump coverage so you can get the results without the scummy liberals.

But then if Trump does as well as many of us expect him too, why not treat yourself to CNN and MSNBC and enjoy the meltdown.

4 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:27:18 AM by UKrepublican

This is also a good option.

quote:

Drunk, with the TV and internet turned off.

5 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:27:19 AM by castlegreyskull

quote:

I didn’t sleep all night on Election night in 2012. I had a dread going into it that the election would be stolen. I was right.....I’m sure the Soros voting machines were all working overtime, changing Republican votes to Democrat. I even ended up in the ER with skyrocketing blood pressure. This year I will try to stay calm, but am still worried that the cheating will be so massive that it will be tough to overcome.

19 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:30:21 AM by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

quote:

I’ll be doing the same thing that I did on Election Night of 1980: sitting in front of the TV with a bag of pretzel rods, a bunch of malted balls, and a bunch of cold beer (well, I was in college at the time). Differences: TV will be bigger, there are more channels full of Leftists to laugh at when they start crying about losing, and I’ll be wearing a MAGA hat. I won’t start drinking much until Donald wins, because if he loses then I’m going to the garage to start reloading.

44 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:37:00 AM by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

Freep predictions: tears. Lots of tears.

quote:

If Trump wins Florida I’ll stay up and watch all night.

If She-beast wins Florida...I’ll go to bed and cry myself to sleep.

51 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:38:04 AM by sevinufnine (A moderately bad man knows he is not very good. A thoroughly bad man thinks he's alright. C.S. Lewis)

Jeez, Laz. I mean ... jeez.

quote:

Committing suicide.

67 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:42:53 AM by Lazamataz (MSM ignoring Hillary's health until forced, shows us they are the MPM: Ministry of Propaganda Media)

You need to lay off the fingernail biting and the emoji, freeper RoseofTexas.

quote:

😬....on my knees praying real hard for a victory!! 😬😬😬😬😬😬.. It's not even Tuesday and I'm already super charged, super nervous and all my fingernails are gone!! Yikes..

72 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:46:01 AM by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

I think (IIRC) that the networks agreed not to call a winner in the Presidential race before the polls closed on the West Coast.

If they think that Hillary has even ONE vote more than Trump at that time (no matter how little that may last), I think they will call it for her. It might make it that much more delicious when he comes roaring back and wins decisively.

As for where I’ll be....I have the day off, so I’ll likely be on the computer most of the day. Definitely here on FR.

74 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:46:27 AM by hoagy62 ("It's not the whole world gone mad. Just the people in it.")

Aw man, I wish I had the bandwidth available to have OANN and Infowars' youtube channels up, but I'm afraid my poor internal network just won't be able to stand it.

quote:

Watching OANN so I’ll know what’s really happening.

76 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:46:36 AM by ThePatriotsFlag ( Anything FREELY-GIVEN by the government was TAKEN from someone else.)

Hi Kit Cat! I'm looking forward to your meltdown most of all.

quote:

I plan on being here on our Trump family thread and a GREAT bottle of wine!!!!

80 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:48:34 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

And now, some election night parallel universe fanfiction.

quote:

After the results for the states in the Easter Time Zone report and Trump carries ME and NH, I will make a cup of warm chocolate.

The rest of the Idiot States of RI, MA, CT, and VT will be called for Clinton. (I was born in one of those states and was stationed in another of them. I migrated to TX because I was tired of dealing with idiots who thought living within 25 miles of Harvard somehow made the geniuses.)

When NY, NC, OH are declared too close to call and PA has Trump up, I will continue sipping.

When MD is too close to call and GA goes for Trump, I will have another sip.

As the states in the Central Time Zone begin to report, I will smile and sip when Trump wins FL in a landslide.

The South (KY, WV, TN, AR, AL, MS, and LA) goes Trump, I will finish my first cup of warm chocolate and make another.

MI, WI, IA, and MI will be called too close to call. IL will be called for Clinton. We will be reminted that NY is still too close to call.

The Great Plains states (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, and TX) will all go heavily Trump.

As I sip chocolate, I will click over to the Clinton sNews Network to watch Rachel Madcow pick a fight with Tingle Leg when she hears NY, NC, MD all went for Trump. She hits old Tingle Leg in the face with her fist. Old Tingle Leg announced, “Madcow, I have never hit a woman before!” He decks her, turns to the camera, and announced, “And I have still not hit a woman! She is better endowed than Ant-Knee Weiner. Rachel is really Michael. She is as big a fraud as Hillary.”

I click back to One America News Network which has breaking news: HILLARY CLINTON, HUMA ABEDIN ARRESTS FOR FRAUD, MONEY LAUNDERING, AND ESPIONAGE!

I calmly finish my chocolate and unlock the liquor cabinet.

I hear a series of single gunshots. I open my gun safe and take out some protection. Then I realize it is my neighbors who have the “I’m with Her” bumper stickers trying to blow their brains out. I talk to the police who have responded. One says, “She shot herself four times in the head and is still conscious.” I nod and tell the police to drop by after their shift ends for a drink.

90 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:52:53 AM by MIchaelTArchangel (A Vote for Hillary is a Vote for ISIS!)
I'm not sure where these assumptions come from. Most of the states that he insists will be too close to call are soft to moderate blue this year, and under no circumstance will Maryland or New York go for Trump.

quote:

To: knarf

“A trump victory will elate me so much, I won’t be able to sleep.
A clinton victory will piss me off so badly, I won’t be able to sleep.
A tie going into the wee hours will not allow me to remove my attention, and I won’t be able to sleep.”

Ditto. I just want it to be over. I was so upset when Obama won last time that I tuned out for three years - no TV, no newspaper, no internet news, no news... period. This time, if Trump loses, it’ll be 10X worse than that. I’ll seriously begin thinking if there’s any other country out there I could go to that would take me, since America will be officially over.

96 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:58:15 AM by Pravious

quote:

I haven’t had a huge steak since July 4th for health reasons, (cholesterol, cardiac issues) but I will definitely be having one on the grill next Tuesday evening, a big fat ribeye...

It will be like Independence Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas all at the same time as far as I’m concerned when Trump is declared President Elect...!

100 posted on 11/1/2016, 9:02:18 AM by Geronimo (Voting for Hillary is the political equivalent of coprophagia...)

quote:

To: UKrepublican

Alex is getting to be the Mystery Science Political theater 3000 commentator on watching debates/primaries/and now voting. His commentary breaks up the noise.

I don’t know what Chez Boots will do.

He HAS to win. HAS to.

Otherwise, we’ll be sending our daughters to fight ISIS, and we’ll lose our country to TPP and being overrun. We’ll be OWNED.

108 posted on 11/1/2016, 9:17:16 AM by combat_boots (I no longer know what to say to put here. Pray for us.)

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Nov 1, 2016

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Looks like Laz has accepted that Abuela will be taking the golden ring.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

ForeverBWFC posted:

Anything about Trump waving an LGBT flag at a rally?

Not only nothing, but trying to see if Google could pick up on it, well,

Interestingly the warning only appears on some, not all, freep links. I wonder why that warning is showing up. Usually it's only included on sites with malware or bad ads, but freep doesn't run ads of any sort. Maybe it's complaining about freep linking to bad sites?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Probably, especially hotlinking images from bad sites or to their weirdo far-right 'news' sites, which I imagine are crawling with malware, because if there's one demographic that won't have good protection, it's crazy right-wing old people.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Not only nothing, but trying to see if Google could pick up on it, well,

Interestingly the warning only appears on some, not all, freep links. I wonder why that warning is showing up. Usually it's only included on sites with malware or bad ads, but freep doesn't run ads of any sort. Maybe it's complaining about freep linking to bad sites?

That's because those threads are extra stupid and won't just break your brain, but your computer's as well when it tries to load the screen

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Ah ha ha seriously NY too close to call, you wish upon that star MichaelTArchangel.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

To be fair, large portions of the state are going to be red!

...geographically.

The city's going to outweigh all of that, to say nothing of Albany.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

I didn’t sleep all night on Election night in 2012. I had a dread going into it that the election would be stolen. I was right.....I’m sure the Soros voting machines were all working overtime, changing Republican votes to Democrat. I even ended up in the ER with skyrocketing blood pressure. This year I will try to stay calm, but am still worried that the cheating will be so massive that it will be tough to overcome.

19 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:30:21 AM by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

Imagine being so angry that a Democrat winning an election hospitalizes you.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

chitoryu12 posted:

That's what killed Andrew Breitbart

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No, no Laz, please no tears yet. Give the vintage one more week... you can wait that long, can't you?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Mors Rattus posted:

Looks like Laz has accepted that Abuela will be taking the golden ring.

I mean, no poo poo, she forged it in Mt Doom.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

That's what killed Andrew Breitbart

Long-term abuse of cocaine killed him, actually.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

Doesn't surprise me, it's one of those fuckers that thinks any time a dem wins it's because they rigged the election

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Long-term abuse of cocaine killed him, actually.

Which he massively overdosed on when "that friend of the family" got in office

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Does that mean no more or the daily countdown to Obama leaving office?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I almost never say this about anyone because it's a really lovely and horrible thing to say about anyone but I actually hope Laz kills himself.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Kasich claims to be such a loving and forgiving Christian who is highly ethical. Then he carries on like a little baby by not attending the convention in his own state and helps the most corrupt woman get elected President.

Maybe it’s time he forgives Trump for hurting his feelings and saying mean things.

What an a**.

8 posted on 11/1/2016, 5:55:08 AM by No Socialist

I want them to quote, from the bible, where it even comes close to saying Trump is a good Christian because so far he's been on the bullet train to hell

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

That Freeper fantasizes about his neighbors committing suicide. His neighbors. People he probably sees every day. And he writes a loving description of them shooting themselves in the head as the cherry on top of his Trump victory sundae. :stonk:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Kasich claims to be a highly ethical Christian, so how come he won't support the foul-mouthed guy who wants to gently caress his own daughter?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SocketWrench posted:

I want them to quote, from the bible, where it even comes close to saying Trump is a good Christian because so far he's been on the bullet train to hell

No no no, they say that Trump has not lived a Christian life so far but now God chose him because God often closes unlikely messengers you see? That renders all of Trump's past moot.

kartikeya posted:

That Freeper fantasizes about his neighbors committing suicide. His neighbors. People he probably sees every day. And he writes a loving description of them shooting themselves in the head as the cherry on top of his Trump victory sundae. :stonk:

Somehow I got the feeling that suicide is even supposed to be hilarious in his post. loving liberals can't even shoot themselves in the face.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

Kasich claims to be a highly ethical Christian, so how come he won't support the foul-mouthed guy who wants to gently caress his own daughter?

Daughter loving is downright biblical, my friend. I'm sure the majority of Freepers look more kindly upon incest than they do homosexuality anyways.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Daughter loving is downright biblical, my friend. I'm sure the majority of Freepers look more kindly upon incest than they do homosexuality anyways.

these are some of the same people that do father-daughter proms, right

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Well, see, until your daughter gets married, you own her. Her husband's job is to be her surrogate father.

Yeah.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
I wanna see the thread where they say horrible things about the Amish or musselman who ambushed those two cops, oops turns out it was a blan, after their own hearts.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Fathis Munk posted:

Somehow I got the feeling that suicide is even supposed to be hilarious in his post. loving liberals can't even shoot themselves in the face.

I read it as they did shoot themselves in the head, but survived because they had no brain to hit.

Get it? Because libs are brainless! Ha ha ha!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
SHOOTER KILLS 2 IOWA OFFICERS IN AMBUSH (Iowa)

quote:

To: FES0844

Yep. I guess the police will have a press conference pretty soon. Hopefully, we will be able to hear more about the suspect(s). I hope America has had enough of this crap.

3 posted on 11/02/2016 2:43:02 AM PDT by BookmanTheJanitor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BookmanTheJanitor

I hope DJT recommends a mandatory immediate death sentence for those found guilty of killing a police officer.

5 posted on 11/02/2016 2:50:18 AM PDT by FES0844 (Gv)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Cop killers lives matter!

Uh, no.

6 posted on 11/02/2016 2:52:23 AM PDT by UnbelievingScumOnTheOtherSide (Reverse Wickard v Filburn (1942) - and - ISLAM DELENDA EST)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Another BLM assassination?

9 posted on 11/02/2016 2:57:39 AM PDT by Neoliberalnot (Marxism works well only with the uneducated and the unarmed)

quote:

Is the chaos beginning? That obama and Hillary need..

12 posted on 11/02/2016 2:59:59 AM PDT by uncitizen (Drain.The.Swamp!)

Wait a minute...

quote:

Here’s a local link instead of Houston:

http://www.kcci.com/article/breaking-two-officers-shot-overnight/8089441

The area where this happened is no the ‘hood. It is a white working class to upscale area.

13 posted on 11/02/2016 3:01:52 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")

quote:

Horrible. Prayers for the families.

These people are pure evil.

16 posted on 11/02/2016 3:06:26 AM PDT by boycott (S)

quote:

I hope America has had enough of this crap.

We haven't. Lookup the term 'normalcy bias.' America won't wake up until major cities in every state are ablaze. We're all too comfortable in our McMansions with our cable TV and high speed Internet. Bread and circuses for all!

19 posted on 11/02/2016 3:14:41 AM PDT by rarestia (It's time to water the Tree of Liberty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Pray for the police everywhere.This is an outrage that POTUS Trummp will have to help stop.

22 posted on 11/02/2016 3:22:36 AM PDT by jmaroneps37 (Conservatism is truth. Liberalism is lies.)

quote:

To: jjotto

There’s no death penalty in Iowa. I believe Iowa was one of the first states to end capital punishment, but restored it until the ‘60s.

Ending it for good was another of the negative legacies of the execrable Harold Hughes.

Mr. niteowl77

24 posted on 11/02/2016 3:24:52 AM PDT by niteowl77 (Don't need no Bushes. Don't need no Clintons. Don't need no fooling around.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

So sad, so terrible, and i know who is to ultimately blame for this. America MUST band together, drive out the corruption, no mercy, no get out of jail cards.

25 posted on 11/02/2016 3:27:59 AM PDT by Daniel Ramsey

Well what makes them so special?

quote:

To: bigredkitty1

isn’t an automatic capital murder offense in Iowa? It is in Texas.*

Why are police lives and government employee lives more valuable than the lives of everyone else? Shouldn't we also treat ALL murderers the same? Here in Atlanta a couple of colorful youts lured a pizza delivery driver to their apartment and then robbed and killed him. The lawyers for the younger one are saying that "all he did" was order the pizza , but both of the youts were posing on facebook with the gun a couple of hours befo de robbery. Shouldn't they get an automatic death sentence also? (My opinion is that they should)

I just don't understand why some citizens' lives are considered more valuable than others.

*Also federal government employees

30 posted on 11/02/2016 3:53:01 AM PDT by from occupied ga (Your government is your most dangerous enemy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: from occupied ga

In Texas, the murder of that delivery driver counts as capital murder. Murder of a peace officer or a murder in the commission of another felony offense is capital murder in Texas. As for why murders of LEO’s rate a near automatic death sentence is very simple: They put their lives on the line each and every day they put on their uniforms. They are the thin blue line that stands between the criminal element and law-abiding citizens that just want to live their lives in peace.

36 posted on 11/02/2016 4:12:02 AM PDT by bigredkitty1 (March 5, 2010. Rest in peace, sweet boy. I will miss you, Big Red.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: from occupied ga

In George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” the Soviet Union of Joseph Stalin was portrayed and everyone was told they were ‘equal’ but then they were told some ‘were more equal’.

There should be no special laws saying a crime against someone who is of a racial group, has a different sexual orientation etc. etc. is a more serious crime deserving more punishment.

The same should go for law enforcement-government employees.

I’m a government employee and I don’t think my life is more valuable than the lives of others.

39 posted on 11/02/2016 4:39:41 AM PDT by Nextrush (Remember Pastor Niemoller: Freedom is everybody's business)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

Um... guys?

quote:

LEO is looking for a person of interest driving a blue Ford F150. FNC showed photo of an ugly white guy with ?reddish hair.

42 posted on 11/02/2016 5:40:50 AM PDT by NautiNurse (ILLary uses BleachBit to scrub her medical history away...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

Wanna bet the murderers chanted “black lives matter”?

44 posted on 11/02/2016 5:42:53 AM PDT by I want the USA back (Lying Media: willing and eager allies of the hate-America left.)

quote:

Teens ?

52 posted on 11/02/2016 7:15:06 AM PDT by sushiman

Guys?

quote:

To: rdl6989

FNC reporting suspect has been captured.

53 posted on 11/02/2016 7:27:30 AM PDT by NautiNurse (ILLary uses BleachBit to scrub her medical history away...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

Iowa cop-killing suspect identified

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

He looks Muslim! Taqiyya! Also, false flag! :byodood:

Did I do it right?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

occupied ga actually seems pretty sensible here: when you start increasing the punishment for harming certain citizens based on their career choice, you start not-so-subtly implying that their lives are worth more than average...which leads to the logic that other people are worth less. And that's exactly what results in things like Black Lives Matter being necessary.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Iowa cop-killing suspect identified

quote:

BREAKING: Police identify suspect accused of killing 2 officers as 46 y.o. Scott Michael Greene of Urbandale, Iowa.

Oh poo poo!

quote:

To: Trump20162020

Driving a Ford F-150? Looks like Trump is about to get blamed for this somehow.

2 posted on 11/02/2016 6:20:33 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

quote:

CNN just suddenly decided to cover the story for some reason

3 posted on 11/02/2016 6:21:06 AM PDT by Donglalinger

quote:

White van?

TEA party guy?

4 posted on 11/02/2016 6:21:56 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: Genoa

.. Looks like Trump is about to get blamed for this somehow.

Given DJ's strong law/order pledges, that'd be a stretch even for the enemedia maggots.

That's not to say they won't try.

6 posted on 11/02/2016 6:23:13 AM PDT by tomkat (MONSTER VOTE .. GET SOME !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Maybe his car is crammed packed full of anti Hillary, Pro Trump literature, perhaps..?

Anti splc pamphlets, maybe..?

Build the wall t-shirt..?

7 posted on 11/02/2016 6:24:35 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

Now that we know he’s white (in a trashy sort of way) we can assume he will be portrayed as a Trump-All-The-Way type....like the recent (and old) news that most Trump supporters are “uneducated white males”.....

9 posted on 11/02/2016 6:29:06 AM PDT by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)

This is good for Trump!

quote:

o: tomkat

Actually it can be better for Trump this way, since he can condemn the targeting of police and be as supportive as he wants to be, and nobody can try to make a race thing out of it.

10 posted on 11/02/2016 6:29:28 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m not getting any hits Googling this guy. There always something in a violent offender’s history: wife beating, resisting arrest, etc. He’s 46. There should be something else besides multiple killing of police officers.

11 posted on 11/02/2016 6:29:32 AM PDT by Prolixus (Proud to be irredeemably on Hillary's "Enemies List")

quote:

To: Prolixus; Trump20162020

Known to Urbandale, Iowa, police for past minor confrontations with him. This is a lib wet dream suspect; angry white veteran, photographed with Confederate battle flag, gun, pickup, DWI. Local media is mostly liberal whores. It’ll be big MSM news.

Scanner reports that someone matching this guy is in custody, not specified where.

15 posted on 11/02/2016 6:40:26 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Er...

quote:

Is he a FReeper?

17 posted on 11/02/2016 6:43:15 AM PDT by Bigg Red (Go away, Satan! -- Fr.Jacques Hamel (R.I.P., martyr))

quote:

To: Bigg Red

I hope not.

24 posted on 11/02/2016 6:50:37 AM PDT by WayneS (An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

I don’t mind if the MSM push this because it’s a white guy in a pickup. Trump is the law and order candidate who wants to make America safe again.

19 posted on 11/02/2016 6:46:35 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

If his first name was Ahmed, we wouldn’t have known for another 2 weeks, if at all.

21 posted on 11/02/2016 6:48:43 AM PDT by weeder

Goddamn, this guy seems to be almost cartoonishly white trash.

quote:

To: trebb

Thought to be related to a Friday night football game, where Greene carried a Confederate battle flag and berated some blacks in the stands for failing to stand for the national anthem. Greene was angry at police for kicking him out as a trespasser.

MSM will certainly blame Trump.

23 posted on 11/02/2016 6:50:33 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: KeyLargo

Sounds like a really dangerous psycho.

25 posted on 11/02/2016 6:50:45 AM PDT by Steely Tom ([VOTE FRAUD] == [CIVIL WAR])
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: weeder

You know, that was EXACTLY what I thought when I first heard the news locally at 4:30am when local TV news starts. A black/Hispanic/Muslim suspect would not have been described for days!

Des Moines is a sanctuary city and Urbandale city government has its share of old hippie kooks. Life-threatening PC is nearly everywhere.

27 posted on 11/02/2016 7:04:59 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Steely Tom

Actually, suddenly, it occurs to me, “Why are we so quick to believe this is the guy?”

31 posted on 11/02/2016 7:15:05 AM PDT by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: KeyLargo

There has to be more criminal history on this freak especially if he’s been holding a grudge against the cops over a relatively minor incident at a football game. If not that then what set him off? He’s bound to have a family violence record or bar room brawls.

32 posted on 11/02/2016 7:18:57 AM PDT by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

Most definitely a KKK Trump supporter!

Leni
34 posted on 11/02/2016 7:23:21 AM PDT by MinuteGal (GO, TRUMP !.......GO, PENCE !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

Greene Lives Matter

36 posted on 11/02/2016 8:19:26 AM PDT by Timpanagos1

quote:

To: tomkat

I have notice that there are more reports of crazy white guys with gun lately in the MSM instead of the typical Amish which is more than a little unusual. Maybe Hillary was setting the table to go for the 2nd Amendment if she assumed office because trained former LEO intelligent white males with guns are a helluva lot more of a threat than groups of side-gripping thug BLMers...

37 posted on 11/02/2016 8:26:56 AM PDT by jsanders2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s gonna be a problem if either, or both, of the officers are black.

How would the BLM crowd handle that?

I’m guessing they aren’t black though, as there haven’t been any riots (so far).

38 posted on 11/02/2016 8:27:15 AM PDT by moovova

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Moose-Alini posted:

I wanna see the thread where they say horrible things about the Amish or musselman who ambushed those two cops, oops turns out it was a blan, after their own hearts.

False flag!!!!