Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Paladinus posted:

Owns, actually.

Owns bones, perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone remember that home makeover show Trading Spaces? (Note: this is American slang for Changing Rooms, much like chips means knickers, etc.) I always used to wonder what would happen if the people on those shows hated the makeovers. Well, now I know:

https://youtu.be/-4pVZlRbwtw

This is so painfulllllll.

I miss Paige Davis.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone remember that home makeover show Trading Spaces? (Note: this is American slang for Changing Rooms, much like chips means knickers, etc.) I always used to wonder what would happen if the people on those shows hated the makeovers. Well, now I know:

https://youtu.be/-4pVZlRbwtw

This is so painfulllllll.
There was a bit I saw from an episode where a family stripped and painted some wood furniture their neighbor had in some atrocious color. Turned out to be a family heirloom or something and the owners flipped their poo poo. No idea if that clip is on youtube.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

InevitableCheese posted:

Doesn't this episode go on to sympathize with her? Showing her with her kids while she talks about how she's "really not a bad person"?

That's one of my favorites.

Yes. She then adopts her niece. I like that Nev and Max attempt to understand even the worst people.

And I apologize, the episode is number four not three.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Every time I hear some dinosaur go on about how "awesome" and "innocent" 90's boy bands were, I try really hard not to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElXIJjNGv0

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 06:54 on Nov 2, 2016

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Celery Face posted:

Every time I hear some dinosaur go on about how "awesome" and "innocent" 90's boy bands were, I try really hard not to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElXIJjNGv0

I've never heard anyone refer to the 90s as innocent.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I've never heard anyone refer to 90s boy bands.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've never heard anyone refer to 90s boy bands.

Were you not alive for the 90s then?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Stealing from an Imgur cringe dump:

(The guy on the right looks like a young cliffy B)

"Not to brag but I got a big dick"

When you play a little too much AssCreed.

NO ESTUS FLASKS WHAT DID I TELL YOU YOU HAVE NO HONOR INDICTED.

AUG Thread: You think just because you work out and have a big dick you can just impose yourself on MY WOMAN!?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I desperately hope those texts are actually being sent by the dog

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ularg posted:

What is going on with that sword? Does it have a blade that's shaped like an entire scythe? Or is it a tiny scythe where most of the handle is a blade?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

It's a keyblade

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

AlmightyBob posted:

It's a keyblade

Iirc, that's the Oblivion keyblade, too.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Why is it called catfishing? Do catfish pretend to be trout or something while mating?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Why is it called catfishing? Do catfish pretend to be trout or something while mating?

You throw a cat into the water, but the fish think it's a worm.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

AlmightyBob posted:

It's a keyblade

I had to look that up because I didn't know what a keyblade was. Dude thinks he's badass holding a fake sword from a Disney video game. At least those idiots with katanas can potentially cut themselves.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ularg posted:

I love in the first one, everyone is trying so so hard to be 'edgy' and 'morose' and stuff, and then there is the one guy half-arsing it by just wearing a Slipknot T-Shirt and giving the finger. You know like a normal teenager. He is so incongruous with th others and their carefully constructed grimdark personas.

The second one seems to me to be a cute funny joke. I mean, at least he didn't call her a cuntwhore.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
My favorite is Hard Rock McShades on the left.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

at least two people are wearing pants that have some sort of hood attached to the front that needs to be held with both hands

* oh poo poo maybe its the front dudes cape

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

im pooping! posted:

at least two people are wearing pants that have some sort of hood attached to the front that needs to be held with both hands

* oh poo poo maybe its the front dudes cape

Holy poo poo I never saw that before. It's not even a cape, it's coming off the pants like some kind of wierd emo wedding train-tarp

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

hey

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Why is Obama bleeding out of his eye?

--phone autocorrected to "Obamacare" take that how you will

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

AlmightyBob posted:

It's a keyblade

Intoluene posted:

Iirc, that's the Oblivion keyblade, too.

Trap Sprung
:siren:NERD ALERT:siren:

That said, the keyblade is more of a blunt weapon, so he's threatening to bash your brains in.

Thin Privilege posted:

Why is Obama bleeding out of his eye?

--phone autocorrected to "Obamacare" take that how you will

Blood of the Americans he's killed

Ularg posted:

AUG Thread: You think just because you work out and have a big dick you can just impose yourself on MY WOMANTHE GIRL I LIKE!?

This cannot be real. I refuse to believe someone would write those words to someone else with serious intent.
And AssCreed looks more like WatchDogs

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Postal Parcel posted:

Trap Sprung
:siren:NERD ALERT:siren:

That said, the keyblade is more of a blunt weapon, so he's threatening to bash your brains in.

Blood of the Americans he's killed

This cannot be real. I refuse to believe someone would write those words to someone else with serious intent.
And AssCreed looks more like WatchDogs

Kingdom Hearts is fun, I feel no shame in recognising a weapon from that series :colbert:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Intoluene posted:

Kingdom Hearts is fun, I feel no shame in recognising a weapon from that series :colbert:

But you should.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

What the gently caress. :catstare:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

PCOS Bill posted:

But you should.

It's heavily featured in the marketing and it's one of the few that show up in almost every game. :shrug:

Would you pluck me? I'd Pluck me.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

motivation aside, you gotta appreciate the effort that went in to that chickenskin suit

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Man I bet that stank. Probably the chicken skin suit too.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Needs a nametag that says

HELLO MY NAME IS
Sal Monella

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Let's see the dick region of that suit. That'll determine the level of care that went into this.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

It was, shockingly, one of the top gis for chicken skin suit. And now I have searched for chicken skin suit

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Nov 3, 2016

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Ularg posted:

When you play a little too much AssCreed.

Under a minute to put my hoodie up and chuck on another coat! Fear me!!!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
From Geico Caveman to Hobo, in under a minute.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Kinda surprised no one's seriously answered this, because I was super curious about the reasoning when the show first came out. It has something to do with back in the day (how long ago, I have no idea) fisherman would ship their tanks of live fish over long distances, and they'd throw a lively catfish in the tank to keep the fish moving around so that they wouldn't waste away en route. The catfish is said to keep them energized and lively, and that's what a "catfish" does--takes someone whose life is mundane and dull, and makes it lively.

I thought it was a bit of a reach, but that came directly from Nev or Max, can't remember who.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Kinda surprised no one's seriously answered this, because I was super curious about the reasoning when the show first came out. It has something to do with back in the day (how long ago, I have no idea) fisherman would ship their tanks of live fish over long distances, and they'd throw a lively catfish in the tank to keep the fish moving around so that they wouldn't waste away en route. The catfish is said to keep them energized and lively, and that's what a "catfish" does--takes someone whose life is mundane and dull, and makes it lively.

I thought it was a bit of a reach, but that came directly from Nev or Max, can't remember who.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR_NIN6zy0U

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

There's no salt water catfish in Alaska.

That's loving stupid.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

There's no freshwater ones either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

guess you got catfished