Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
If Sony can't stop Liam from loving the Vita then nothing will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

If Sony can't stop Liam from loving the Vita then nothing will.

In fifteen years Liam's still gonna be bringing up all the hottest Vita games from Japan. "Look at how good I am at Pantsu Rīpofu Za Bested!" he will desperately cry as he mashes a Circle button that long ago lost its circle. "This one sold seventy copies! I bought it on the PlayStation Store on all of your accounts so you can play too!" Woolie has never owned a Vita, and Matt and Pat unhooked their PS TVs years ago. "Look at what you can do with the back touchscreen!" He shoves the Vita into Matt's hands and frantically flicks upward on the back of the device. Matt stares at the empty, long-dead screen and slowly nods his head. "That's very cool, Liam," he mutters, "that's very cool."

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Scratch-O posted:

In fifteen years Liam's still gonna be bringing up all the hottest Vita games from Japan. "Look at how good I am at Pantsu Rīpofu Za Bested!" he will desperately cry as he mashes a Circle button that long ago lost its circle. "This one sold seventy copies! I bought it on the PlayStation Store on all of your accounts so you can play too!" Woolie has never owned a Vita, and Matt and Pat unhooked their PS TVs years ago. "Look at what you can do with the back touchscreen!" He shoves the Vita into Matt's hands and frantically flicks upward on the back of the device. Matt stares at the empty, long-dead screen and slowly nods his head. "That's very cool, Liam," he mutters, "that's very cool."
In fifteen years the Zaibatsu are all going to have greying hair. :psyduck:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Grouchio posted:

I'm 22 and already getting grey hairs

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm 31 and don't have grey hairs. because I have no hairs. :q:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Scratch-O posted:

:allears:

Liam will say that he's happy Pat finally accepted that the Vita is good and won't argue with him about it. Pat is a skeleton.

Grouchio posted:

I don't think so because in fifteen years Matt and Pat will have already lost all of their hair.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Genocyber posted:

Tbh I think they're both poo poo services and I'd rather they do everything off of their YT channel

I dragged us down a pretty retarded rabbit hole, for which I can only apologise. ^This is all I ever wanted

Dias posted:

Also it's VEssel, dude. Usually I don't do the spelling correcting but well.

Blame it on autocorrect. I use Vassal all the time

DPM fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Oct 30, 2016

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Oh my god the ending to Omikron 25.

If this is really the final video, then that's a perfect way to go out. :allears:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Dexie posted:

Oh my god the ending to Omikron 25.

If this is really the final video, then that's a perfect way to go out. :allears:
Someone sent them a save game just past that area, so that the suffering can continue.

GoogleyGareth is pretty sure he knows what Part 75 is gonna be like:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The Kins posted:

Someone sent them a save game just past that area, so that the suffering can continue.

I feel like Pat would rather end the LP. He'd rather fail on his own terms than succeed on someone else's, certainly in the case of something like Omikron.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I feel like Pat would rather end the LP.

Yeah but that'd blow, no quitting, no ending the suffering early, not after running everyone through the full shitshow of both Despair Girls and Naruto.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Nah, they have to beat it on principle. Defeating Omikron will mean the defeat of the Cage Lord so that they can go into Detroit powerful instead of reluctant. They must finish the journey of a thousand sadnesses!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

The Kins posted:

GoogleyGareth is pretty sure he knows what Part 75 is gonna be like:

Matt's skeleton: THERE'S ONLY ONE HOUR LEFT!!

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The discussion in this week's podcast about David Cage being the greatest villain because he doesn't even know they exist was pretty good.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Yo Dusk looks loving dope as hell and I love the constant shade being thrown at Plague.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I kinda really like that Vessel shut down exactly when it did. I mean, it sucks for everyone that had stakes in it, but for us it means that Omikron's fate is slightly more nebulous. No more uploads since Friday, we don't know what's coming next on the channel anymore, did David Cage win? lets find out next week.
Ditto with the final Shitstorm game.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 31, 2016

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Weren't you supposed to get a refund on the remaining months left on your subscription? Has that not processed yet or was that a lie

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

Weren't you supposed to get a refund on the remaining months left on your subscription? Has that not processed yet or was that a lie

I already got mine.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

The Deleter posted:

Yo Dusk looks loving dope as hell and I love the constant shade being thrown at Plague.

Came here to post just this. Between this and STRAFE I'm hyped as hell to have some DOOM and Quake inspired shooters to play in the near future.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
kinda bummed no full play through this year

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I want a full Outbreak LP so bad.
That game truly was killed by loading times and PS2 internet. Ahead of its time for sure despite the obvious jank.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
die sæughner

How can Pat's accents somehow be getting worse over time? How does my love for this insane ginger midget continue to grow over time?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Full THE ROOM lp, come on.

I NEED IT

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So I'm finally catching up on some videos I've had in a backlog while doing other poo poo, before getting to the newer videos I have in a back log before doing other poo poo

Disaster Report is a beautiful game and I hope and pray they do the sequels and the kaiju spin off.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

DumbparameciuM posted:

die sæughner

How can Pat's accents somehow be getting worse over time? How does my love for this insane ginger midget continue to grow over time?

My favorite part of that video is all his stereotypes of Norwegians are Swedish and Finnish things. Which is in its own way the most offensive thing of all.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Silent Hills 3 full LP nice

Did they forget to read an ad this week or did I zone out?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Considering that the Zaibatsu just survived through OMNIKRON, could they do a full LP of Final Fantasy 13 for Christmas? Or Battlefield 1?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Considering that the Zaibatsu just survived through OMNIKRON, could they do a full LP of Final Fantasy 13 for Christmas? Or Battlefield 1?

I think it's too early to say if they survived or not.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I think it's too early to say if they survived or not.
I wish there was a video compilation of that LP up by now.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
South Korea is the most terrifying anime of all, truly.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Boxart Critique may be my favorite Best Friends video series. "This looks like the cover of a CVS Pharmacy romance novel from the Legacy of Darkness series!" what an incredibly specific and accurate reference

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
aw yeah it's my favorite Silent Hill

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Blockhouse posted:

aw yeah it's my favorite Silent Hill

is this the edition that has the lovely redub

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Knowing Pat, no

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Futaba Anzu posted:

is this the edition that has the lovely redub

Pat would kill himself if he let that on the channel.

It's the Very Good Video Game, Silent Hill 3.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
Aw yeah it's time for everything being rusty and all doors are locked part 3.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
SH3 was my first SH (yes I was confused about the plot), so pretty drat happy that it's finally getting its due on the channel. The music is goddamn amazing and I don't think any of the other games quite have the same atmosphere. Also it's cool that Matt's on controls.

I just wish the guys would get all the options menu stuff out of the way before they begin the videos.

Edit: Also I assume that Pat has already played ahead on the DS3 DLC? He seems to know more than he should.

Also, R.I.P. Vessel

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

HoboTech posted:

Edit: Also I assume that Pat has already played ahead on the DS3 DLC? He seems to know more than he should.

No, I think that's just because the new area is a massive love letter to an area in DS1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.

Phantasium posted:

No, I think that's just because the new area is a massive love letter to an area in DS1.

The thing that made me think that is when he stood on the snow bank and said "and now this will collapse". Seemed like he'd done it before.

Either way is fine, though, because the first video was fun.