Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i still think blue texas is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

im the 797 miles

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
uh i cant wait until i can buy :420: and edibles in a MA potshopz so my highatus can be done with...

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

exquisite tea posted:

Feeling better about Hilldawg's chances in NC this morning, who knows with Florida. I think you could look at the EV data and make a case for either candidate at this point. 279, 294, or 323 seem to be the most likely electoral outcomes at this point. I think Dems will get 50 seats in any of these scenarios.

The overall diversity of the electorate is the most important point imo.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Phi230 posted:

In the beginning Trump shown himself as a false image. He created the The Threads of CSPAM.

9 Threads for the Idiot Kings,

3 Threads for the 3rd parties,

And 7 threads for the goons of DnD

But it was one thread that he created for himself.

In the fires of the primaries he created one thread imbued with all his malice and power...one thread to rule them all. One thread to probie them, and in the darkness, crease them.

"the drug's dangerous," she said, "but it gives insight. when a poster's gifted by the drug, she can look many places into her memory - in her forum's memory. we look down so many avenues of the past, but only liberal avenues." her voice took on a note of sadness. "yet, there's a place no poster can see. we are repulsed by it, terrorized. it is said one day that a poster will come one day and find the gift of the drug his inward eye. he will look where we cannot - into both conservative and liberal pasts."

"your boosted hatwearerdad?"

"yes, the one who can be many posters at once: the boosted hatwearerdad. many posters have tried the drug...so many, but none has succeeded."

"they tried and failed?"

"oh, no." she shook her head. "they tried and were cucked."

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

uh i cant wait until i can buy :420: and edibles in a MA potshopz so my highatus can be done with...

:yesssss

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Al! posted:

well i dismissed it

what happens 2 me now

You feel smug until November 9 and then you go to a Trump Gulag.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

COCKSURE posted:

i still think blue texas is happening

same, op, same

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Wikkheiser posted:

lol if you don't live in texas

what a monstrocity

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

are there any bitter af bernouts still pitching pass-agg fits on the ol information superhighway

i need the subtle flavoring of schadenfreude from them to complement the trump people meltdowns on election night and the 9th

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

its not like nates just manually decreasing the number every time he shakes, hes adding in polls to a system he made awhile ago. dumb to dismiss it

yeah but most polls now are garbage

also so is his model

and the man himself

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

why is it bad

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

euphronius posted:

What are you a turkey hill farms guy

There are a few around here but I haven't used it for anything other than gas and ice cream. If I want food I get it from food places I guess

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i loving hate where i live rn cause there are no good sandwiches anywhere

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

what happen if you don't fridgerate your weed juice?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tainen posted:

Who was that poster that kept posting for months after the 08 election about how Obama's policies were going to force the elderly to eat cat food? I think she was a Hillary supporter in the 08 primary.

lol I freaking know her and I think I clashed with her a bunch of times about Obamacare

She's like an elderly internet woman

gently caress I CAN"T REMEMBER HER

She WAS the DnD Dem Obamacare hater.....

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

are there any bitter af bernouts still pitching pass-agg fits on the ol information superhighway

i need the subtle flavoring of schadenfreude from them to complement the trump people meltdowns on election night and the 9th

i wonder what that dude from nevada who handcuffed heself to a plastic chair is doing these days

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Shageletic posted:

lol I freaking know her and I think I clashed with her a bunch of times about Obamacare

She's like an elderly internet woman

gently caress I CAN"T REMEMBER HER

She WAS the DnD Dem Obamacare hater.....

willa rogers

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Wikkheiser posted:

lol if you don't live in texas

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
everything's dumber in texas

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MariusLecter posted:

Pilot stations are the best for food drinks and gas

And also bathrooms

Never been to a Pilot station, but then again the closest one is several miles away and no where near anywhere I need to be. Kwik Trip's bathrooms are good though. They even have a switch you can flip to have it cleaned if it got trashed

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

triple sulk posted:

'memba when u used to be able 2 buy the quart of chicken salad and other deli products by themselves

and now u can't

oboma!!!!!!!!!!!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

willa rogers

willa rogers

thricely i summon thee, crone, to terrorize this thread with explanations of how obamacare bad, poolboys good

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

sam wang doesn't have a shook bone in his body

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

thats how ghosts get in

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

I know rite?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

SO MANY loving POETS. People from far and wide come to C-SPAM's tavern "The Playful Peaches"

you should make homework explainer a marxdwarf

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

freckle posted:

Queuing is for liberals.

The biggest gas stations in Wisconsin usually have what... 8-10 doublesided pumps for regular gas and 4 diesel pumps off to the side? Not 20 of them.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
everyone who feels like arzying out and poo poo go to https://www.somafm.com and listen to the groove salad station and fuckin CHILL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm stuck with a valuable friend

(i'm happy, hope you're happy too)

ONE FLASH OF LIGHT

but no smoking pistol

poppingseagull
Apr 12, 2004

Squizzle posted:

Yes, unfortunately.

I called some out yesterday on social media. It ended when they claimed Bernie was bought out.

I basically ended it at that point because if you claim to both be a huge Bernie supporter and that he is so corrupt he was bought out, you're just full of poo poo.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fidel Castronaut posted:

it seems to sorta emulsify but IMO the potency does really seem too effected, it just seems to get harder to dissolve?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Perhaps my fav incidental election story (well, eye to eye to Graham getting hammered on shots in a bar):

https://twitter.com/WillRabbe/status/793804518521573380

https://twitter.com/ali_derie/status/775795222618005505

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Squizzle posted:

you should make homework explainer a marxdwarf

:downsrim:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

wow we got a guy that doesnt know about the ghosts

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Schnorkles you are the best poster in this godforsaken thread

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I still think Trump votes aren't going to show up. Either it's moderate Republicans that aren't feeling it, or morons that think they can vote by phone. Too doped up on pills to vote between shifts at different Walmarts

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

mormonpartyboat posted:

im the 797 miles

is this place the Wall Drug of Texas or what

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fiction posted:

Schnorkles you are the best poster in this godforsaken thread

there is no god to forsake anything, friend

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

my favorite part of this election today is that we're so starved for state polls that Remington [which is a landline only IVR that's run by Jeff Roe ] is shifting around the RCP averages so they're going to look like goddamn morons on election day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Schnorkles posted:

The overall diversity of the electorate is the most important point imo.

That's what is really bizarre to me about Florida. Half the state(!) has already voted. If we end up with 75-80% overall turnout by election night, then demographic realities alone would give Clinton a win there. But the EV electorate is comparatively white and Republican.

• Locked thread