Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

But still on the AI, it is really worst than Civ 5 AI?

Because Civ 5 AI is so bad, even after the expansions

I'll be very interested to see what it's like after the first patch. At the moment there are glaring problems such as the AI's ability to judge its relative strength, never upgrading its units, not expanding aggressively enough or making active attempts at securing strategic resources. Things that seem like they'd be pretty easy to improve and are probably down to bugs rather than fundamental issues with the way the AI works. Other issues may mean that the AI still sucks but it's really difficult to see past the current issues atm. Who knows if the combat AI is any good when they're angrily throwing spearmen under my tanks in 1900.

Diplomacy wise it's not much better with some really glaring buggy behaviour. They offer to sell you a luxury for 30 gold per turn and 100 gold - remove the 100 gold and click make this deal equitable, suddenly they'll only want 1 gold per turn. And it's always exactly 1 gold per turn, like some dodgy default case branch that constantly gets hit.

Many problems that seem simple to patch. I'm looking forward to seeing how much they manage to fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Elias_Maluco posted:

But still on the AI, it is really worst than Civ 5 AI?

Because Civ 5 AI is so bad, even after the expansions

The problem with the AI in this is that it doesn't upgrade units. So it could play better in theory but who knows because it's hitting your modern armour with a warrior that it just bought from it's capital city in the Information era.

Diplomacy is a mess too but that problem is huge.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Oh Word?

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Or 2! But it was first in my heart. And that is what counts.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
About 200 turns into a Pericles game and going for a culture victory, Rome comes to ask for a joint war against Egypt. I've not fought a single war so far and my military is kinda weak, but Rome's offering a lot of gold per turn and a great work, so I go for it. Next turn all the civs who were previously neutral towards me have big frowny faces, and my positive modifier with Rome seems to be gone. Hmm, well let me check with Trajan to see what the new modif-

-32 YOUR WARMONGERING

Yeah, the diplomacy system could do with some work.

Also, as well as the bad quotes for wonders that people have mentioned before some of the great people are also kind of dubious. In the modern era the next admiral coming up was Clancy Fernando, who I hadn't heard of, so I clicked on his bio under the portrait. I see he was head of the Sri Lankan navy and think, oh, that's pretty neat and different for Civ, including some non-WW1/WW2 figures, let's read about his career. Then the rest of the bio is basically 'the Sri Lankan navy is really poo poo and has never done anything of note. in any case, he was in charge for less than a year before the Tamil Tigers blew him up. lol.' So I guess they included this poor fucker in the game just to poo poo on him?

(Still having a lot of fun, but looking forward to the first patch.)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

There probably won't be a huge, comprehensive "it fixes everything" patch. Firaxis tends to patch incrementally, so while some of the more egregious stuff (like the 1 gold diplomacy bug and the lousy trade and spy interfaces) will likely be fixed, the AI and especially diplomacy are always going to retain some level of jank.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Yeah, there will probably never in our lifetime be AI that is "good" at Civ. It's a hard balance between the players who play on standard and want a challenge and the players who play on marathon and want to RP an empire.

Civ V AI wasn't great, even at the end, but it made sense. Civ V was an attempt to make the AI seem like humans that were out to win the game. As an empire RPer, not a choice I loved, but, again, it made sense and was somewhat predictable. Civ VI's current AI is random as gently caress and diplomacy is completely broken. Hopefully we'll see it fixed before the expansions. But Civs are never really complete, functioning games until after both expansions.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Yeah, there will probably never in our lifetime be AI that is "good" at Civ. It's a hard balance between the players who play on standard and want a challenge and the players who play on marathon and want to RP an empire.

Civ V AI wasn't great, even at the end, but it made sense. Civ V was an attempt to make the AI seem like humans that were out to win the game. As an empire RPer, not a choice I loved, but, again, it made sense and was somewhat predictable. Civ VI's current AI is random as gently caress and diplomacy is completely broken. Hopefully we'll see it fixed before the expansions. But Civs are never really complete, functioning games until after both expansions.

It's true, but at the moment serious AI flaws could be resolved with things like "spend money upgrading units" and "build settlers and send them to fresh water locations to build cities". At this point it's really not a case of complaining that the AI's strategy wasn't complex or clever enough, it's complaining that the AI was AFK for half the game. Afterwards the AI may still be bad, but at the moment they're just failing to do the most basic things that it gives them a handicap that it'd be difficult for a human player to overcome, let alone an AI.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Civ VI's current AI is random as gently caress and diplomacy is completely broken. Hopefully we'll see it fixed before the expansions. But Civs are never really complete, functioning games until after both expansions.

My experience is not that it's random at all, but that the agendas are very powerful, the wording of the information they give you is very strong regardless of their true feelings. If they admire tech, they gush with admiration if you've tripped whatever trigger that is, regardless of their general overall feeling toward you. We are then presented with seemingly-contradictory messages, "wow I love all your tech, you're awesome" and "I am denouncing you, because I hate you and want to make war on you soon."

I would rather there were simply a middle ground message reflecting the clue to their agenda and their current state ("Wow, love the tech, but you're kind of a jerk, so that's too bad") if they're not so enthusiastic about you overall.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

a lot of the complaints with AI diplomacy seem to be about joint war. in 25 years of playing every civ game i dont think ive ever once agreed to a joint war

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Here's what they did the first time they patched Beyond Earth, for example:

Localization
Added support for Simplified Chinese

Wonders
General cost pass on all Wonders
Xenodrome - Provides a small positive influence to alien opinion each turn, and negative alien opinion recovers twice as quickly
Panopticon - Gives +1 unit sight and +5 anti-orbital strike range on city
Mass Driver - Gives +1 city strike range and +25% city strike damage
Gene Vault - Gives free worker to new cities
Ectogenesis Pod - Gives 1 Food per 4 pop in its city
Quantum Computer - Gives free orbital unit maintenance and +50% orbital unit duration
Drone Sphere - Gives +50% speed to worker builds and explorer expeditions
Cynosure - Gain +1 20xScienceBE Science for every 3 population in its city
Ansible - Affinity XP is gained 25% faster
Stellar Codex - +8 Orbital Coverage range
Master Control - Free Maintenance and +1 Movement for Workers
Precog Project - Military Units can achieve two additional levels of Veterancy
Human Hive - City immune to Covert Operations
Holon Chamber - Gain 20xScienceBE Science equivalent to 10% of global 20xEnergyBE Energy income each turn
Archimedes Lever - Any hostile unit within 2 tiles of the city suffers 10 attrition damage per turn
Memetwork - All Affinity Level requirements for buildings, units, and wonders reduced by 1
New Terran Myth - +2 20xCultureBE Culture from Trade routes
Markov Eclipse - Military Units attack at full strength even when damaged
Promethean - City no longer produces 20xUnHealthBE Unhealth
Nanothermite - All air, ranged, and city bombard attacks 25% stronger
Xenomalleum - +5 20xTitaniumBE Titanium, 20xPetroleumBE Petroleum, and 20xGeothermalBE Geothermal resource
Xenonova - Penalties due to 20xUnHealthBE Unhealth reduced by 50%
Bytegeist - All Virtue Tier synergy bonuses require one less point to complete
Armasail - City suffers 50% less damage from ranged attacks
Deep Memory - +1 20xCultureBE Culture for every 3 22xPopulationBE Population in every City
Tectonic Anvil - +5 20xProductionBE Production from Canyons
Crawler - +25% 20xProductionBE Production for buildings and wonders
Daedelus Ladder - All City Yields +10%
Resurrection Device - Benefits from positive 20xHealthBE Health effects increased by 50%

General balance
Domination victory is now won by controlling all original player capitals including your own.
Veterancy Promotions: All combat boost promotions add +10% strength
Veterancy Promotions: All unit heal promotions starting at level 4 heal 75 hp
Veterancy Promotions: Adding level 5 and 6 unit veterancy promotions to work with Precog Project
Virtues: Replaced Applied Aesthetics virtue with Applied Metasociology virtue - City Intrigue decreases faster when an Agent is present
Virtues: Settler Clans virtue now gives +1 population in new cities
Trade Routes: Trade route slots now primarily unlocked based on city population. Trade Depot allows building trade routes and gives 1 slot, all others unlock at population thresholds
Trade Routes: Added option to auto-renew Trade Routes
Covert Ops: Lowered intrigue level required for affinity covert ops
Friendly aliens no longer prevent city citizens from working plots

UI
Added tech filters for Units and Orbital categories
Victory progress tooltips show explicit status of quest objectives
Re-enabling yield for canyon plots (2 20xProductionBE Production, not improvable)
Added "Incoming Transmission" on main menu for in-game messaging

AI
Fixed an issue where Victory Wonders could be built by AI in captured territory, and not be able to be interacted with
Fixed an issue that could cause the AI to not aggressively target rival planetary Wonders
Fixed an issue where non-Harmony AI players were not clearing Miasma properly
AI is now more selective about desiring alliances
AI will now form alliances to counter a strong shared neighbor.

Other
Added my2K functionality to title, allowing cross-game connectivity and unlocks with other Firaxis titles (starting with Sid Meier's Starships), along with other future perks
Added Glacier map that unlocks when signing in to my2K for the first time

Bugs
Fixed an issue where Covert Ops panel could go blank in the middle of a game, or after a coup
Fixed an issue where AI aircraft city UI was displaying in Fog of War
Fixed an issue where resource pods and relics where not placing properly on the Taigon map type
Fixed an issue with the Growth Potential quest failing when the AI would destroy a target station
Fixed an issue where an AI leader would sometimes propose an offer that they would not accept when you agreed
Fixed an issue where a player might not be able to restart a Victory wonder (like the Beacon) if a Victory wonder was attacked after the countdown had started
Fixed an issue that was causing the skeleton to not drop when a Worm was killed (still only a chance, but now works properly
Fixed an issue that was causing 20xXenomassBE Xenomass under an existing alien nest to not be counted when the nest turned friendly
Fixed misc crashes as reported by Steam error reporting
Additional misc bug fixes

...balance, glitches, etc

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
I'm glad that My2K stuff fizzled out quick.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I thought the orbital layer was a cool mechanic and i hope it comes to cVI in an expansion

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

Cynic Jester posted:

That is only a hammer worth of difference though, and while that adds up, Civ6 is so much worse at starting balance in addition to still having the plains hill issue. Most tiles are 2f/1p. But some starts hand you 5 yield tiles from the get go and like most 4X games, you snowball hard. Add that some civs are just much, much stronger and you can end up in silly situations like a runaway scythia with more horsemen than all the other civs have military units. That you can now start within border range of natural wonders is just another pile of poop scooped onto the poo poo sandwich that is starting balance.

Yeah I agree, it's just funny how low key Civ 4 is with regard to balance poo poo like this.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Apraxin posted:

Also, as well as the bad quotes for wonders that people have mentioned before some of the great people are also kind of dubious. In the modern era the next admiral coming up was Clancy Fernando, who I hadn't heard of, so I clicked on his bio under the portrait. I see he was head of the Sri Lankan navy and think, oh, that's pretty neat and different for Civ, including some non-WW1/WW2 figures, let's read about his career. Then the rest of the bio is basically 'the Sri Lankan navy is really poo poo and has never done anything of note. in any case, he was in charge for less than a year before the Tamil Tigers blew him up. lol.' So I guess they included this poor fucker in the game just to poo poo on him?

(Still having a lot of fun, but looking forward to the first patch.)
I guess they were trying to be more inclusive of lesser-known people and countries/civs and had to stretch a bit in some circumstances? It also seems like they were really trying to mix things up this time, between wonders/leaders/natural wonders/great people. Tons of oddball newcomers (Ruhr Valley, Great Zimbabwe, Cliffs of Dover, Hildegard of Bingen, etc.) and some long-running series omissions (leaders/civs, Archimedes, Great Wall [sort of], etc.).

It's kinda funny seeing who is still in but got demoted though. Sucks to be Boudicca or Gustavus Adolphus - went from being a civ leader to just great generals.

Far too many of the quotes are horrible though, yes.

Hammerstein posted:

Only noticed this now....

Seriously....? :godwinning:
Sometimes I just can't tell what's a troll these days.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Decrepus posted:

Someone make an Empire Earth thread.

So the AI can cheat its way out of defeat and/or make the game go on forever.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Efexeye posted:

a lot of the complaints with AI diplomacy seem to be about joint war. in 25 years of playing every civ game i dont think ive ever once agreed to a joint war

As I posted earlier in the thread I was playing a game with my girlfriend and the AI contacted her to declare joint war with me. I was maybe turn 30? And he was super happy with me. Why do that?

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Hammerstein posted:

Only noticed this now....

Seriously....? :godwinning:

https://youtu.be/TjDEsGZLbio

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Efexeye posted:

Here's what they did the first time they patched Beyond Earth, for example:

Localization
Added support for Simplified Chinese

Wonders
General cost pass on all Wonders
Xenodrome - Provides a small positive influence to alien opinion each turn, and negative alien opinion recovers twice as quickly
Panopticon - Gives +1 unit sight and +5 anti-orbital strike range on city
Mass Driver - Gives +1 city strike range and +25% city strike damage
Gene Vault - Gives free worker to new cities
Ectogenesis Pod - Gives 1 Food per 4 pop in its city
Quantum Computer - Gives free orbital unit maintenance and +50% orbital unit duration
Drone Sphere - Gives +50% speed to worker builds and explorer expeditions
Cynosure - Gain +1 20xScienceBE Science for every 3 population in its city
Ansible - Affinity XP is gained 25% faster
Stellar Codex - +8 Orbital Coverage range
Master Control - Free Maintenance and +1 Movement for Workers
Precog Project - Military Units can achieve two additional levels of Veterancy
Human Hive - City immune to Covert Operations
Holon Chamber - Gain 20xScienceBE Science equivalent to 10% of global 20xEnergyBE Energy income each turn
Archimedes Lever - Any hostile unit within 2 tiles of the city suffers 10 attrition damage per turn
Memetwork - All Affinity Level requirements for buildings, units, and wonders reduced by 1
New Terran Myth - +2 20xCultureBE Culture from Trade routes
Markov Eclipse - Military Units attack at full strength even when damaged
Promethean - City no longer produces 20xUnHealthBE Unhealth
Nanothermite - All air, ranged, and city bombard attacks 25% stronger
Xenomalleum - +5 20xTitaniumBE Titanium, 20xPetroleumBE Petroleum, and 20xGeothermalBE Geothermal resource
Xenonova - Penalties due to 20xUnHealthBE Unhealth reduced by 50%
Bytegeist - All Virtue Tier synergy bonuses require one less point to complete
Armasail - City suffers 50% less damage from ranged attacks
Deep Memory - +1 20xCultureBE Culture for every 3 22xPopulationBE Population in every City
Tectonic Anvil - +5 20xProductionBE Production from Canyons
Crawler - +25% 20xProductionBE Production for buildings and wonders
Daedelus Ladder - All City Yields +10%
Resurrection Device - Benefits from positive 20xHealthBE Health effects increased by 50%

General balance
Domination victory is now won by controlling all original player capitals including your own.
Veterancy Promotions: All combat boost promotions add +10% strength
Veterancy Promotions: All unit heal promotions starting at level 4 heal 75 hp
Veterancy Promotions: Adding level 5 and 6 unit veterancy promotions to work with Precog Project
Virtues: Replaced Applied Aesthetics virtue with Applied Metasociology virtue - City Intrigue decreases faster when an Agent is present
Virtues: Settler Clans virtue now gives +1 population in new cities
Trade Routes: Trade route slots now primarily unlocked based on city population. Trade Depot allows building trade routes and gives 1 slot, all others unlock at population thresholds
Trade Routes: Added option to auto-renew Trade Routes
Covert Ops: Lowered intrigue level required for affinity covert ops
Friendly aliens no longer prevent city citizens from working plots

UI
Added tech filters for Units and Orbital categories
Victory progress tooltips show explicit status of quest objectives
Re-enabling yield for canyon plots (2 20xProductionBE Production, not improvable)
Added "Incoming Transmission" on main menu for in-game messaging

AI
Fixed an issue where Victory Wonders could be built by AI in captured territory, and not be able to be interacted with
Fixed an issue that could cause the AI to not aggressively target rival planetary Wonders
Fixed an issue where non-Harmony AI players were not clearing Miasma properly
AI is now more selective about desiring alliances
AI will now form alliances to counter a strong shared neighbor.

Other
Added my2K functionality to title, allowing cross-game connectivity and unlocks with other Firaxis titles (starting with Sid Meier's Starships), along with other future perks
Added Glacier map that unlocks when signing in to my2K for the first time

Bugs
Fixed an issue where Covert Ops panel could go blank in the middle of a game, or after a coup
Fixed an issue where AI aircraft city UI was displaying in Fog of War
Fixed an issue where resource pods and relics where not placing properly on the Taigon map type
Fixed an issue with the Growth Potential quest failing when the AI would destroy a target station
Fixed an issue where an AI leader would sometimes propose an offer that they would not accept when you agreed
Fixed an issue where a player might not be able to restart a Victory wonder (like the Beacon) if a Victory wonder was attacked after the countdown had started
Fixed an issue that was causing the skeleton to not drop when a Worm was killed (still only a chance, but now works properly
Fixed an issue that was causing 20xXenomassBE Xenomass under an existing alien nest to not be counted when the nest turned friendly
Fixed misc crashes as reported by Steam error reporting
Additional misc bug fixes

...balance, glitches, etc

This patch was rear end. There was a brief spike in player numbers, and then everyone realised that it didn't actually do anything to make the game interesting (EG: The wonder buffs and nerfs were basically random) and the player numbers dropped like a stone again.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Gort posted:

This patch was rear end. There was a brief spike in player numbers, and then everyone realised that it didn't actually do anything to make the game interesting (EG: The wonder buffs and nerfs were basically random) and the player numbers dropped like a stone again.

yeah, i mean, that's what we can reasonably expect, probably, though

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Efexeye posted:

yeah, i mean, that's what we can reasonably expect, probably, though

Oh right. Yeah, Firaxis are loving terrible at supporting their products.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Gort posted:

Yeah, but beyond earth had problems that were fundamental to the whole concept of the thing. Civ 6 has a bunch of things that are really interesting, if the glitches get fixed and the AI gets fixed so it makes some basic attempts at using the game mechanics it could help a lot.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

S.T.C.A. posted:

Civ6: improved by the addition of slavery?

slavery was a good and super-important part of civ 4 but grafting it onto civ 6 would require some really major changes to balance and progression

but then, i don't see any actually good solutions to the production situation that i wouldn't describe as major

and that's without even touching on how pop growth works and is gated in 6. having a dozen farms and not working them is bizarre.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

S.T.C.A. posted:

Civ6: improved by the addition of slavery?

It's pretty bizarre to exclude slavery from the game completely (both as something you can do or something you can trade) when basically every major power in pre-modern history made extensive use of it.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
No, it's not really bizarre that an American company in 2016 won't make slavery a thing in their video game. Especially not as "something you can trade".

It's admittedly a bit odd how the games still tiptoe around the subject, like with the oral tradition pantheon (culture from plantations, specifically? :crossarms:).

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Kassad posted:

No, it's not really bizarre that an American company in 2016 won't make slavery a thing in their video game. Especially not as "something you can trade".

It's admittedly a bit odd how the games still tiptoe around the subject, like with the oral tradition pantheon (culture from plantations, specifically? :crossarms:).

Medieval 2 Total War had slaves as a tradeable item without any uproar.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Chalks posted:

Civ 6 has a bunch of things that are really interesting, if the glitches get fixed and the AI gets fixed so it makes some basic attempts at using the game mechanics it could help a lot.

Perhaps, but Firaxis are really bad at fixing glitches and AI and they take forever to make even a half-hearted effort. Like, we're talking literally years before Civ 6 get substantially altered, you're going to be paying 75% of the cost of the game again for them to do it, and all they're going to do is move things around so that there are different large problems with the game.

You also won't hear poo poo from the actual developers of the game about what they're doing to fix it, or what their original intentions were.

The good thing about Civ 6 is that it appears more ready to accept mods than Civ 5 was, so maybe there's some hope there? The developers barely understand their own game so that's a dead end.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Want to conquer the world and burn down all other civs cities? Sure go ahead. Not only that. If you do that you will win the game. But Slavery? Get the gently caress out.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Kassad posted:

Gotta love self-censorship.

Though I seriously doubt slavery was omitted because of political reasons.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Holy crap inquisitors are powerful now. Had a flotilla of Aztec Apostles running through my Civ and I followed them with a handful of Inquisitors wiping out their stench.

Lowen
Mar 16, 2007

Adorable.

Kassad posted:

PirateBob posted:

Medieval 2 Total War had slaves as a tradeable item without any uproar.

It was also developed by a British company and published by a Japanese one.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Also Civilization 6 has slaves so

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Lowen posted:

Let's not pretend like there are legit reasons for omitting slavery from a game like Civilization (except if it doesn't work for balance/gameplay reasons).

What form would be supposed public backlash (lol, back lash) take, do you think?

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Lowen posted:

Is slavery a uniquely American phenomenon?

(Hint: No)

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Boy, this is going to be a real dumb discussion, huh

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Slavery still exists today, there, I said it.

Lowen
Mar 16, 2007

Adorable.

PirateBob posted:

Let's not pretend like there are legit reasons for omitting slavery from a game like Civilization (except if it doesn't work for balance/gameplay reasons).

What form would be supposed public backlash (lol, back lash) take, do you think?

Not sure why you're asking me this? Kassad (not me) was talking about how an American company might feel a little uncomfortable about making slavery a game mechanic and your counter-example was a game made by a British company. I was just pointing that out.

I agree with Tom Tucker that Civ6 does actually have slavery though. You can capture enemy workers and settlers, plus there's the Aztec eagle warrior special ability.

Kanfy posted:

Boy, this is going to be a real dumb discussion, huh

Going to be?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Confederate States of America civ

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Lowen posted:

Kassad (not me) was talking about how an American company might feel a little uncomfortable about making slavery a game mechanic and your counter-example was a game made by a British company. I was just pointing that out.

Britain was hip-deep in the slave trade also, though. We hardly have clean hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
their bonus would be something else like "great generals fortified in a city provide a 100% culture bonus" or "automatically spawn resistance units if a city is razed"