Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

This one is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Birdemic looked more real.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

This one is beautiful

It really is. I wish the clip ran a bit longer.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

I have no clue what happened here but this dude has good taste in podcasts.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_rk87x5dyM

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

prahanormal posted:

Which one is it?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

prahanormal posted:

left bruh tried to race right bruh (notice the fake starts?) and right bruh just was some random rear end in a top hat WHO DOESNT SIGNAL TO TURN

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Morticia makes me hard posted:

left bruh tried to race right bruh (notice the fake starts?) and right bruh just was some random rear end in a top hat WHO DOESNT SIGNAL TO TURN

You and I are on the same page.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/6gp55GV.gifv

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Cheap LED flashlights get more and more dangerous.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Do you suppose they both connected, or did he jerk back from the first before the second touched his skin?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I suspect he didn't actually taze himself. People freeze up and slowly collapse when they get tazed, they don't generally spaz out like in a movie.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I suspect he didn't actually taze himself. People freeze up and slowly collapse when they get tazed, they don't generally spaz out like in a movie.

Tasers also don't project a light cone and people can't manage to catch their fall after their muscles violently contracting.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I have a taser that is also a flashlight. One notch up on the switch for light, two notches up for zap.

Not impossible to have one that lights up and shocks at the same time.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

MizPiz posted:

Birdemic looked more real.

Guy deserves it for not having a coathanger handy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That's only true "tasers" that fire prongs out. Those work by inducing electromuscular contraction (basically a full-body cramping) that cause the victim to just collapse. Contact stun guns that generate an electrical current across their business end just cause pain through an electric shock.

That actually makes me suspect it's not real, because he wouldn't knock himself out like that. He would probably spaz out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsrkISjtLPI

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

I'm the schadenfreude. I was reading this article this morning about the Stanford rape victim being named Glamour's Woman of the Year: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/02/stanford-sexual-assault-survivor-named-glamour-woman-of-the-year/

Then like a giant flaming idiot I read the comments section. :suicide:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
http://m.imgur.com/uRvR1EO

It's from Fallout the guy isn't wearing power armor but I think he lived.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
We had two police shootings in Des Moines last night. Generally upper middle class suburb, mostly caucasian. Someone ambushed two offices sitting in their squad cars, and shot them. The local news posts about it all immediately turned into gently caress BLACK LIVES MATTER BLUE LIVES MATTER THOSE BLACKS ARE BARBARIANS.

He's a confederate flag waving white guy.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Sponge Baathist posted:

http://m.imgur.com/uRvR1EO

It's from Fallout the guy isn't wearing power armor but I think he lived.

can you confirm???? :f5:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

NeurosisHead posted:

We had two police shootings in Des Moines last night. Generally upper middle class suburb, mostly caucasian. Someone ambushed two offices sitting in their squad cars, and shot them. The local news posts about it all immediately turned into gently caress BLACK LIVES MATTER BLUE LIVES MATTER THOSE BLACKS ARE BARBARIANS.

quote:

In the comments section, Greene explained he was angered by “blacks” protesting the national anthem, and accused black people of being “cop haters.”

WTF? 'Blacks are terrible and they hate cops which is bad. Cops are depriving me of my right to be a dick free speech. Better kill some cops, because they.. uh..'

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
On a positive note, maybe poor whites have realized that they might also have some issues with the current militarization of national police policy, and abuse of power is not limited to minorities?

Nah, probably not though

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

WTF? 'Blacks are terrible and they hate cops which is bad. Cops are depriving me of my right to be a dick free speech. Better kill some cops, because they.. uh..'

He was probably intending to get away with it and let people assume what they were already when he was caught. He probably wanted to spark the race war that Manson was constantly going on about.

Its sad really, these types always think that they're doing something momentous when they randomly shoot some people or blow up the lobby of some building, and then the world keeps on turning and the race war never starts, and they are exposed as the impotent nothings that they've always been.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Basebf555 posted:

Its sad really, these types always think that they're doing something momentous when they randomly shoot some people or blow up the lobby of some building, and then the world keeps on turning and the race war never starts, and they are exposed as the impotent nothings that they've always been.

They don't even have to be killing people, the woman in the video Your Gay Uncle posted thought that her "internet research" and youtube videos and Facebook posts were crucially important and she had a full on screaming fit over people not 'liking' her youtube videos or sharing her Facebook posts:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

NeurosisHead posted:

HERITAGE NOT HATE

<waves flag furiously while frothing about black people>

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

CommonShore posted:

HERITAGE NOT HATE

don't shame

their heritage is racism

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

CommonShore posted:

HERITAGE NOT HATE

:saddowns:

https://twitter.com/GrantMRodgers/status/793832954975793152

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NeurosisHead posted:

Gotta be more subtle like my fb posts. I made that one public, and give it time. Someone will jump on it defending the dude

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I can't believe Hillary paid someone to shoot some cops in order to distract people from her e-mails.

Again.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Least surprising thing I have seen today.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

Man, Mr. Rogers' neighborhood sure has gone to poo poo.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Des Moines is still awesome though guys. I heard on the radio that this is the first fatal police shooting like this since 1977. Its a huge deal here and everything is on hold. Schools cancelled, cancelled Bill Clinton showing up, and a lot of vigilance on the part of police.

The silver lining is that its so rare in my (best) city that we take it seriously and hammer down on that poo poo, vs the big metropolises where this would barely be a blip on the radar.

Also gently caress the South loving Confederate rear end in a top hat who is accused of doing this. Waving a confederate flag at kids at a football game, god dammit I hate the South :mad: and I don't want that poo poo here.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"Oh man, if I pull this off, I will feast like a king!"

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I bought a tv a year ago when I got a PlayStation.

Just found out 5 minutes ago it's been in 'Fullscreen' since I got it.

The Yellow King
Jul 18, 2001

The poster formerly unknown as Mr. Gybe

loving fantastic. Thank you.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Random Stranger posted:

I can't believe Hillary paid someone to shoot some cops in order to distract people from her e-mails.

Again.

I've seen someone claim this unironically today. They also insisted the MS firebombing of a predominantly-black church (including "Vote Trump" spray-painted on the outer wall) was a DNC false-flag.

This is what happens when you legitimize :tinfoil: like Alex Jones. :sigh:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Besesoth posted:

I've seen someone claim this unironically today. They also insisted the MS firebombing of a predominantly-black church (including "Vote Trump" spray-painted on the outer wall) was a DNC false-flag.

This is what happens when you legitimize :tinfoil: like Alex Jones. :sigh:

I assumed the same about the trump headquarters that got firebombed, so it's only fair I guess.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

mcbexx posted:

"Oh man, if I pull this off, I will feast like a king!"

Sadly, it came up in the last thread and was revealed to be fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I assumed the same about the trump headquarters that got firebombed, so it's only fair I guess.

It was a GOP office, not a Trump office, and happened around the time the RNC and Trump were feuding with Trump suggesting not to vote (R) down ballot. While unlikely, it was plausible a crazy trump supporter did it.