Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

visceril posted:

Zamasu-times-two is going to be defeated either because Bulma's special bullet that Mai fired damaged Black's Potara, they pull the time ring off his finger (or chop it off), or Zeno shows up and Nope's him out of existence.

monaka flies out of the pink rift, smashing into zazamasu's potara and shaterring it, annihilating zazamasu. monaka once again saves everyone (including zeno)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Zazamamasusu, being half Black, who has Goku's memories, truly believes Monaka is the strongest and time travels again to use the Super Dragon Balls to switch bodies with him.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Lol if he's beaten with the Ginyu maneauver

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
What if the Zamasu fusion is no longer immortal since Black never made that wish?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Agoat posted:

What if the Zamasu fusion is no longer immortal since Black never made that wish?

I think that's what they're going to go with. I imagine we'll get Gogeta and Fusion Zanmasu fighting to a near standstill but with Trunks providing the distract to allow for the kill.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Agoat posted:

Super Zamasu said he was immortal in his opening speech. He might have just been talking poo poo though.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Maybe they can half-kill him

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Augus posted:

Maybe they can half-kill him

That would be gruesome... It kills off the Saiyan half of the body, so he's left in agony with half-formed internal organs and all the Saiyan parts of his brain lobotomized.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New Leaf posted:

all the Saiyan parts of his brain lobotomized.

So, same as ever?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think that would make him smarter if anything.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Freakazoid_ posted:

That kind of makes sense. But I'm still not clear on something.

In order for Zamasu to switch bodies with Goku, he needs to have known of Goku or met him before. Goku does meet him, but only after Black followed Trunks into Goku's timeline. This third time line, which has been destroyed, doesn't say when and where events happened for Goku to have met Zamasu, only that it was reorganized into the remaining time lines.

I think that means the Dragon Ball universe doesn't exactly care about chicken and the egg problems once a time line that affects another goes away?

It's a stable timeloop they only met because Zamasu became Goku Black and went to Trunk's timeline. And them meeting caused Zamasu to become Goku Black and go to Trunks timeline.

Everything is the same until Beerus kills Zamasu.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Rutibex posted:

Super Zamasu said he was immortal in his opening speech. He might have just been talking poo poo though.

Is Zamasu one of the best poo poo-talkers we've ever heard? My money would be on Cell or Freeza, but Zamasu ranks way up there, too.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Zamasu was put into high tier by his "You know they're not paying attention?" "That's fine, I just like to monologue" line.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I just found out Xenoverse 2 has both the Postboy and Bad Man shirts. I feel like this automatically improves it over XV1.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

mycot posted:

I just found out Xenoverse 2 has both the Postboy and Bad Man shirts. I feel like this automatically improves it over XV1.

holy poo poo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

mycot posted:

I guess XV2 is going on the wishlist then.
They should have been the first two shirts they made in XV1.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

Zamasu was put into high tier by his "You know they're not paying attention?" "That's fine, I just like to monologue" line.
Zamasu has just the right balance of murderous intent mixed with ham

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Even if the potara is damaged it doesn't negate the fusion.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Aurora posted:

Even if the potara is damaged it doesn't negate the fusion.

Universe 10 rules may differ

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I just want to crosspost this from the r/relationships thread in GBS because this is the best thing

Nuebot posted:

My [18M] mother and sisters [16F 14F,12F,8F,7F] is letting my brother [5M] believe if he behaves that it helps goku win his fights in DBZ. How do I tell her this is wrong?
We are a perfectly normal family, all of us get along really well. My sisters are really super protective of their baby brother. All of them are, my little sister [8F] yelled at me to leave him alone when I told my little brother to stop bugging me

Goku is from a anime called dragon ball z/super

She manipulating a 5 year old, my sisters think it is the cutest thing ever but it rubs me the wrong way. My mom watches the new dragon ball super show with him, and his reading is not the best at 5 years old so he sucks at reading sub titles. So she tells him important part of the stories and he just watches the fights/episodes.

He keeps running to mom and my sister [14&16F] and asks them if they think Goku will beat evil Goku. Goku is his idol he worships Goku and Vegeta. He was in tears when he saw evil goku going on about how Good Goku will beat the evil goku up.

My brother is not Autistic or anything, he is perfectly healthy in everyway mentally and physically. My mother takes all of us every three months for check ups to the doctor and she is a psychologist herself. He just really loves Goku.

My mother and sister [14&16F] have told him that if he works hard and does not get in trouble. It gives Goku strength to beat the bad guys and will help him win.

I am leaving for California soon for college, how do I tell them to stop tricking him.

tl;dr: 14F sister and mother trick little brother into thinking behaving and working hard helps goku win his fights.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Raise your hands and help him with his spirit bomb, or Santa ain't coming you little poo poo.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
goku died for us and ressurected to save us. we love you goku

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Are you implying that I'm not helping Goku win by behaving well?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
That guy has a terminal case of being a loving goon

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I like how he stops to explain who Goku is. To the Internet. That's way dumber than anything else he wrote.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Oh man that brings me back. I remember being super bummed when I was 5 and I thought the green ranger was going beat all the power rangers. :v:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

I just want to crosspost this from the r/relationships thread in GBS because this is the best thing

lol at this, and the fact he thinks anything about that is bad at all

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I thought the Green Ranger was awesome and said gently caress the Power Rangers

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
At least the kid isn't idolising Vegeta.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Bejita is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
That is the cutest thing. It takes me back to when I legitimately thought the big bads could win, being a kid owned

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Gogeta is the potara fusion of Goku and Vegita right? And the more likely fusion to show up according to spoilers? Sad - it'd be cool to have them form Vegitto just to see Zamasu get annoyed at them trampling on yet more aspects of the Gods by using something that imitates a Godly fusion to fight him. Better yet would be Bulma inventing a new fusion method for them specifically to fight Zamasu.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

tsob posted:

Gogeta is the potara fusion of Goku and Vegita right? And the more likely fusion to show up according to spoilers? Sad - it'd be cool to have them form Vegitto just to see Zamasu get annoyed at them trampling on yet more aspects of the Gods by using something that imitates a Godly fusion to fight him. Better yet would be Bulma inventing a new fusion method for them specifically to fight Zamasu.

You got that mixed up.

Vegito is the potara fusion of Goku/Vegeta. Gogeta was the movie fusion dance they did.

I personally would wish for Gogeta to show up because we never see Goku and Vegeta fusion dance in the anime. I mean we got Super Sayian Kaioken, a man can dream right? :allears:

I mean I wouldn't be bummed if they did the potara fusion. Vegito was goddamn awesome.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 3, 2016

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Gogeta would be cooler because it'd be a "mortal" technique rivalling the gods. But the technique is trash and going blue would probably immediately defuse them.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

CharlestonJew posted:

One must always strive to live one's life to be a good role model for Goku

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
WWSSGSSGD?

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

mycot posted:

It's an extremely powerful video game. It also has the KULILIN hat

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Kild posted:

Gogeta would be cooler because it'd be a "mortal" technique rivalling the gods. But the technique is trash and going blue would probably immediately defuse them.

ssb is supposed to be less of a strain on you than even base super saiyan (that's the excuse for ssb kaioken anyway), so you'd think that wouldn't be a problem

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

projecthalaxy posted:

One must always strive to live one's life to be a good role model for Goku

The part of his brain capable of learning anything but martial arts was destroyed in the fall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

mycot posted:

TACOS better be DLC

hell, give us that outfit for Krillin

• Locked thread