Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Pakled posted:

African-American

:doh: Duh. I'm an idiot. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Northjayhawk posted:

On another board, a RW nut countered by telling me "you do know that 20% of those Democrats are voting Trump, right?" :smug:

Yeah, and 25% of Republicans are voting for Hillary. :v:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Wish there was another debate so they could ask about Mosul total disaster op:

https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/794207696501227520

Also Quinnipiac senate polls:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/794208389756809216

PA had Toomey +3 last time.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Mr. Belding posted:

I'm not trying to sound a certain way. I'm saying what I think because I'm not running for office. And what I said stands. If Hillary destroys Trump in the general then there's proof positive that she wasn't a weak candidate. If she only squeaks by, then I think you all have to face the facts that she may not have been the best choice. That will never happen because it will involve admission of being wrong, of course.

What you are saying makes no sense, man

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

OxySnake posted:

Hitting 75 with a character in FFXI should of come with an award. That enndless grinding and party waiting sucks.

That game is the sole reason I run healer or support in every game I play now.

Went from 4+ hr waits LFG as DPS to sub 5 minute waits LFG as RDM, if I was even flagged at all.

75 SMN/75WHM never waited for a party. Always played during Japanese prime time, You'd level twice as fast because those parties actually know what the f they were doing. (also)(talking)(like)(this)(all the)(time). I truly wish we had this as a universal translator on the net. It would was so awesome to be able to almost natively speak with non-english speaker.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/794197242471124992

Attention - we have a loose android device, I repeat, loose android device!

By campaigning for Hillary he is. :smuggo:

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

I voted (democrat all down the ticket)! Now I can let go of the wheel, close my eyes, and let fate take me.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/794197242471124992

Attention - we have a loose android device, I repeat, loose android device!

*throws on top of stack labeled Donald Trump Has Absolutely No Idea What the President Actually Does*

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
Not that anybody asked but I think I may have finally decided on my prediction map:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone help me here. What does Trump need?

FL, NC, VA, and more, right?

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

ImpAtom posted:

"I'm not trying to sound a certain way, I just think you all have to acknowledge that Hillary Clinton has no campaigning ability and therefore if she doesn't win by a vague metric of 'big' literally anyone else would have been better than her."

Like again, this is the argument you're making: Hillary Clinton is the bottom floor and has no actual talent or skill of her own. Any other candidate can be assured the same support, turnout and success she has and more in addition. The other candidate's flaws are unimportant and they obviously would have no impact on the race.

That is not the argument that I'm making. What I am saying is that if a weak candidate should lose to a strong candidate by a large margin and Donald Trump does not lose to HRC by a large margin, then either he is not a weak candidate or she is not a strong candidate. I believe he is a weak candidate therefore I am likely to believe that another Democrat would have been better. You would still be welcome to believe that they are both strong candidates or that they are both weak, but there is not another democrat who is stronger out there. You could not reasonably believe that he's a weak candidate and she is a strong candidate, if you accept that a weak candidate should lose to a strong one by a large margin (which is basically the only way those words are meaningful).

I hope that's clear. If it's not I can't help you.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

canepazzo posted:

I am cool with this.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/794157700120711168

I see

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Belding posted:

That is not the argument that I'm making. What I am saying is that if a weak candidate should lose to a strong candidate by a large margin and Donald Trump does not lose to HRC by a large margin, then either he is not a weak candidate or she is not a strong candidate. I believe he is a weak candidate therefore I am likely to believe that another Democrat would have been better. You would still be welcome to believe that they are both strong candidates or that they are both weak, but there is not another democrat who is stronger out there. You could not reasonably believe that he's a weak candidate and she is a strong candidate, if you accept that a weak candidate should lose to a strong one by a large margin (which is basically the only way those words are meaningful).

presidential elections are not the Dark Kumite hope this helps

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

SamuraiFoochs posted:

VA is not in play.

Trump needs NV, NC, FL, OH, IA and to somehow flip NH (assuming he holds AZ).

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

canepazzo posted:

Wish there was another debate so they could ask about Mosul total disaster op:

https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/794207696501227520

Ross up FOUR?

From QUINNIPIAC????

edit: short version, it is EXTREMELY unlikely that Ross wins NC and Clinton loses. Quinnipiac has a fairly strong Republican lean to its results. This is INCREDIBLY good news.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Mr. Belding posted:

There's only so much room for a large margin when a huge number of people would literally sell their souls to a monument to human vice to get the supreme court on their side against human rights.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

I really wish someone with more writing skill than I could take the facts of this guy's life and cut/paste them into an article written about a PoC who did something like this, it would be fantastic

Onion and/or ClickHole, please help us

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Nevada would very nearly be a must win

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Stop what you're doing right loving now and watch this fuckers.

https://www.facebook.com/VH1/videos/10154272615383375/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/Sarah_Boxer/status/794000050624069632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Haha, Trump's 'victory part' is invite-only. No Corrupt Media Allowed!

Why not a Trump branded hotel?

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

lozzle posted:

VA is not in play.

As a lifelong Virginia resident, I've never been happier to read these words. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lozzle posted:

VA is not in play.

Not saying it was. I was just trying to figure out how unlikely his path to victory is. Does that include a tie? Because tie goes to Trump.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He needs NV, FL, OH, NC, AZ and one more. If he just wins thise HRC still has 272 EC.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Ogre Battle provides the best blueprint for implementing political change. Specifically, you appoint a weak, dumb but charismatic leader and use shiny, happy staff at all public appearances while the bulk of your campaign consists of soul-sucking liches, vampire assassins leading werewolf hit squads, and literal Dark Ones. You make a great show of taking the rigteous path, while quietly doubling back and cutting deals with pumpkin witches once you can afford the hit to your reputation, and the important alliances are secured.

...I haven't worked out what the sky islands represent yet. Swing states?

e: page 165? the thread was on 163 when I started writing this, jfc :psyduck:

Rangpur fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Nov 3, 2016

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Ross being up in NC is big because it bodes well for the Dems taking the Senate. It also suggests that Clinton will win the state.

Edit: Sorry, I meant 'bigly'.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Spoondick posted:

Hmm... starting to see a strange pattern emerging. FIrst you had those militia fuckers in Kansas wanting to blow up apartment buildings full of immigrants then go around shooting the babies if they lived, and they turned out to be Trump supporters. Then we had that "Vote Trump" church burning in Mississippi. Now we have a racist Trump supporter in Iowa ambushing and murdering police. I'm starting to think some Trump supporters might be violent racists.

Of couse the apologists like that Delbert dickhole and David "famous for being a KKK Grand Wizard" Duke are talking poo poo about false flags like nobody notices this poo poo:

Monday: Someone should do something about these niggers.
Tuesday: Someone should do something about these niggers.
Wednesday: Someone should do something about these niggers.
*Hate crime occurs*
Thursday: Niggers probably did it.
Friday: Someone should do something about these niggers.

Conservative_media.txt

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

lozzle posted:

VA is not in play.

That would actually be a tie. He also needs at least Maine's second district. But that seems more likely than a lot of those other states.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

FL, NC, VA, OH + either IA or NV would do it. But if he actually takes VA he's probably going to get the rest.

Without VA, he needs FL NC OH IA NV NH to get a 269 EV squeaker.

cant cook creole bream posted:

That would actually be a tie. He also needs at least Maine's second district. But that seems more likely than a lot of those other states.

Electoral tie gets decided by Congress, which is pretty Republican-heavy and is a pretty safe bet for Trump.

the holy poopacy fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Nov 3, 2016

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Am I too late for JRPG chat? I really liked Septerra Core! :)

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Tom Guycot posted:

Are you also talking about MMORPGs? because thats a whole 'nuther kettle.

I can't stand them.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

cant cook creole bream posted:

A tie is effectively a Trump win but yeah you're right.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I think it's incredibly unlikely he pulls off that trick as I've said all year, but I think we're looking at 322-216-ish.

lozzle posted:

A tie is effectively a Trump win but yeah you're right.

I cannot over state what a poo poo show this going to the house would be.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Am I too late for JRPG chat? I really liked Septerra Core! :)
Pfft, you might as well vote for Harambe.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Straight White Shark posted:

FL, NC, VA, OH + either IA or NV would do it. But if he actually takes VA he's probably going to get the rest.

Without VA, he needs FL NC OH IA NV NH to get a 269 EV squeaker.

Electoral tie gets decided by Congress, which is pretty Republican-heavy and is a pretty safe bet for Trump.

Nate has Trump winning all of those right now though. :ohdear:

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Hey America, don't loving elect Donald Trump.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Apraxin posted:

Also:
https://twitter.com/Sarah_Boxer/status/794000050624069632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Haha, Trump's 'victory part' is invite-only. No Corrupt Media Allowed!

gently caress gently caress gently caress how are we going to get our hands on those sweet sweet Trump tears now :ohdear:

They better at least let FOX have a camera on site

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

The best Final Fantasy is Galaxy Quest.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
I don't get it, trump is winning now? Should I start building a bunker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Nate has Trump winning all of those right now though. :ohdear:

No, he does not. He doesn't have him winning NH.

• Locked thread