Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Fellatio del Toro posted:

It's crazy to me that people would recommend skipping episodes in a serialized podcast, especially one that frequently brings back/references characters from past adventures

I really like where Griffin has taken things, but there's something to be said about Tres Horny Boys goofing their way through a legit low level D&D campaign. I'm pretty sure at this point if Travis just said "I'd like to roll to split the goblin in half, longways" that Griffin would just ask him to roll a DC 10 without batting an eye.

I don't really like the early episodes, but I still agree it's worth listening to. My advice is to get through them and know that it does get better over time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShrewdOrganMerchant
Apr 26, 2008

Please stop doing that.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Took their mom ages to sew that on a pillow

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I've been thinking of learning cross-stitching and boy does this make me want to more

Serf
May 5, 2011

I have always wondered what would happen if you could teach a bug to work out. Just ripped scorpions, I guess, forcing you to do their laundry.

Unrelated note: I was sitting in my car at a red light the other day with my windows down and Sawbones playing. Some dude on the sidewalk stepped over to my car, put his head in the open window and yelled "Sawbones!" at me. I almost poo poo myself and ran into the car in front of me.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Serf posted:

Unrelated note: I was sitting in my car at a red light the other day with my windows down and Sawbones playing. Some dude on the sidewalk stepped over to my car, put his head in the open window and yelled "Sawbones!" at me. I almost poo poo myself and ran into the car in front of me.

you just got reverse car-called, like that MBMBaM question where the guy asked if he could roll up to college girls in a Camaro and talk to them. what this man did to you was unacceptable

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
"Dad! I've got adult balls and no Pizza Launcher!"

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Serf posted:

I have always wondered what would happen if you could teach a bug to work out. Just ripped scorpions, I guess, forcing you to do their laundry.

Was it Lin Manuel Miranda?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9BbOFTIiDk

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

This is my new favorite animation holy poo poo

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

This is so loving good.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
if you haven't gotten around to watching those people's main cartoons you really should btw

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Does anyone have a link to the animatic where they depicted the MBMBAM "Curse a real sword" conversation with the Adventure Zone guys? I thought I saw it in this thread but can't seem to find it.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Page 101

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Well, I mean, he's right. Worcestershire is indeed the best. For everything. Put it on everything. Do it.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Justin's histerical laughter gets me everytime. And now I won't be able to hear him cackle without picturing him literally rolling on the floor

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That's the funniest thing out of all 300+ hours of mbmbam and possibly out of all the thousands of years of recorded history

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

TAZ Boston show is up, y'all!

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I'm so loving sick of Battlefest shoving Jeff Angel down our throats. How many loving times has he been on the ropes only to magically win anyways. Why is he always in the main event. If I was fantasy fantasy booking BF, I'd have him lose clean to somebody else because seriously how many loving years has he had or defended the main title?

Enrique Meridian
Mar 29, 2010

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I'm so loving sick of Battlefest shoving Jeff Angel down our throats. How many loving times has he been on the ropes only to magically win anyways. Why is he always in the main event. If I was fantasy fantasy booking BF, I'd have him lose clean to somebody else because seriously how many loving years has he had or defended the main title?

LET'S GO ANGEL

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

"I'm no chump mark" is maybe the funniest thing ever said.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
2012 was a really good year for mbmbam drat

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Friend of the show Lin Manuel Miranda just dropped (the names of the artists that are going to be on) his mixtape:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

For a second you had me thinking Griffin was busting out the guitar again

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

For a second you had me thinking Griffin was busting out the guitar again

Why is he so against that anyway?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/794333304828919808

It's almost Death Blart time! (I never got around to the first episode because I never got around to watching the movie.)

Speaking of, I should also try to get back to Worst Idea. I stopped sometime during Grown Ups 2.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

Why is he so against that anyway?

Seems to take a lot of time. I imagine there were a lot of takes edited out of the podcasts.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/794333304828919808

It's almost Death Blart time! (I never got around to the first episode because I never got around to watching the movie.)

Speaking of, I should also try to get back to Worst Idea. I stopped sometime during Grown Ups 2.

You definitely should. The tail end of Grown Ups 2 is hilarious, as is hearing their initial reactions to Sex and the City 2 as they go through the process again.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Yeah, the end of Grown Ups 2, where they're getting giddy at approaching the end of the season and the show goes completely off the wall is the best it's ever been. The end of last season had nowhere near the same amount of catharsis.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Man Griffin's cider joke on Travis in the Boston TAZ is real good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Democratic Pirate posted:

Man Griffin's cider joke on Travis in the Boston TAZ is real good

It is amazing, and also so is the entire episode

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

WHERE IS THE NEW CAR BOYS EPISODE

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Lutha Mahtin posted:

WHERE IS THE NEW CAR BOYS EPISODE

They keep going up later and later and it is killing me.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Nick is having computer troubles I think

kidcoelacanth posted:

"I'm no chump mark" is maybe the funniest thing ever said.

I should also mention that the payoff to this goof was loving fantastic.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
The only thing the TAZ episode was missing was when the villain was revealed he didn't go "IT'S ME, MAGNUS! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9rwenAyuM

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
I can half-remember on an episode of MBMBaM, Justin (pretty confident it was Justin) describing how Sydnee once detailed the entire plot of the movie Click (again, pretty sure it was Click) over five minutes, despite him having absolutely no interest in hearing about the film. Anyone remember what I'm talking about and have an ep number if possible?

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
This might be my favorite TAZ episode. I want a Jeff Angel action figure

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Listen to whatever you need to in order to gain your soul back because how the heck do you not have a bone for The Zone?

Believe me if you don't like d&d or RPGs in general at all, no amount of those good good boys can make it listenable.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Narrator posted:

I can half-remember on an episode of MBMBaM, Justin (pretty confident it was Justin) describing how Sydnee once detailed the entire plot of the movie Click (again, pretty sure it was Click) over five minutes, despite him having absolutely no interest in hearing about the film. Anyone remember what I'm talking about and have an ep number if possible?

It was Bruce Almighty, and I don't know which episode. Had something to do with the supermoon I think since the moon being bigger is what reminded her of the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

purple death ray posted:

It was Bruce Almighty, and I don't know which episode. Had something to do with the supermoon I think since the moon being bigger is what reminded her of the movie.

That's it! Quick google suggests ep 47. Thanks!