Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout

with christmas coming up i think it's time we start talking about gifts for the baby savior. i know, i know, there are traditions and everything but it's 2016, pops, it's time to update. we'll start with some updated classics and everyone can work from there

gold. ok i guess but you need to update it a little bit. instead of unspecified forms of gold, try getting the savior a gold grill or a cool chain with his/her name as a pendant

frankincense. alright first things first the doctor's name was frankincense, so technically this is frankincense's monster, but that's too old school anyway. instead, consider getting a zombie or a sparkling vampire for that hip new vibe

myrrh. pets such as a cat can be a good idea for older saviors to help learn responsibility, but make sure to take into account your particular savior's age and level of responsibility as well as any allergies (including the parents and/or siblings of the savior)

a drum song. uh i don't think that's really a present. instead consider getting the savior a drum sequencer or their very own electronic drum set. give a savior a drum song and they'll be entertained for what? 5, 10 minutes tops? but give a savior a synthesizer and they'll be entertained for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
IF they were really wise men, they would have brought some Pampers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

misty mountaintop posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

big black turnout

cheese. goes well with whine (bc babies cry a lot) and wine (bc you may often find your meticulously bottled breast milk has spontaneously been transformed)

lemons and basil (a lot). i hope the parents like fish and bread bc boy are they going to be having a lot of it.

assorted jams, jellies, and marmalades. see above

Historical Wizards

The magi brought quality material spellcasting components and that is a timeless gift if I've ever seen one . :colbert:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Historical Wizards

big black turnout posted:

lemons and basil (a lot). i hope the parents like fish and bread bc boy are they going to be having a lot of it.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

social vegan

i guess really small cookies and milk

Manifisto

holy moley, or, if you've got good chilies, holy molé

big black turnout

Manifisto posted:

holy moley, or, if you've got good chilies, holy molé

lol

FutonForensic

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 A kickass RC quadcopter drone from RadioShack® appeared to them, and the glory of capitalism shone around them, and they were extremely into it. 10 The drone said to them, “Hang-ten my dudes. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all gamers. 11 There's a Steam sale on. I got Civ 6 for like thirty percent off"

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Nov 4, 2016

City of Glompton

FutonForensic posted:

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 A kickass RC quadcopter drone from RadioShack® appeared to them, and the glory of capitalism shone around them, and they were extremely into it. 10 The drone said to them, “Hang-ten my dudes. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all gamers. 11 There's a Steam sale on. I got Civ 6 for like thirty percent off"

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

an alphabet book with the letter "t" removed (they'll learn about it when they're older)

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

an alphabet book with the letter "t" removed (they'll learn about it when they're older)

Piso Mojado

misty mountaintop posted:

Senior Management

They just brought me a 32 year old gift certificate to radio shack. Where the hell am I supposed to find one of those in today's hip radio free world?

:jerry:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
frankincense, myrrh and fiat currency

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
a basket full of bitcoins

EVIL NOONER

by exmarx
i would give jesus one of those toys that goes on your crib that has airplanes and spaceships and stuff

----------------

Im Ready for DEATH

FutonForensic posted:

Senior Management

The season pass for the newest call of duty but not the base game

:jerry:

Ultra Spoot

- A beautifully embroidered blanket
- A soft, warm savior robe to wear
- Dora the explorer on dvd
- A new nintendo 3ds with pokemon sun AND moon
- A cool hat

EVIL NOONER

by exmarx
a toy carpentry set

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
a custom designed virtual spaceship

EVIL NOONER

by exmarx

Barking Gecko posted:

a custom designed virtual spaceship

what does god need with a starship?

----------------

eonwe

a verified twitter account

EVIL NOONER

by exmarx
i would give him an SA account that was his name

this accomplishes 2 things

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
oh gosh can't i just pick something out of the sears wishlist catalogue. like this uh [flipping pages] duck projection light gun game. it comes with an rc truck

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
Hey there sweet little savior baby- lookit what mama and da-da's friends brought you..!

Hey- Season Six of Seinfeld on DVD, alright,

Some "french incense sticks" okay those are for mom and dad... and...

Skin Scentsations body oil, in myrrh? Well, I mean I guess if the savior doesn't want it then we can always return it for store credit!

Happy birthday to our dumb lil big ol' miracle baby! Aw~!

big black turnout

crib. there's a reason there was never a show called MTV mangers. water features a plus for parties

big black turnout

pounded in the butt by my own baby savior by chuck tingle. p self explanatory honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
members of the early church, deciding on biblical apocrypha: well we don't really need the book of pounded in the butt by the angel gabriel, it's kind of off-message

• Locked thread