Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Dead Snoopy posted:

I like how Church's masked bodyguard never got a name. I've heard Cheapstroke suggested.

Great Value™ Stroke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

LongDarkNight posted:

There was only 1 season.

This is the only correct answer.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chokes McGee posted:

It's not so much being on fire as seeing fire.

I mean I guess one is a subset of the other but still.

Yeah, in the comics his weakness is being on fire. Literally, his powers don't work when he's on fire. Also, he is burned by fire. Not more than you or I would be, but that's still enough

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah, in the comics his weakness is being on fire. Literally, his powers don't work when he's on fire. Also, he is burned by fire. Not more than you or I would be, but that's still enough

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
What's great about this is Martian Manhunter is one of the Justice League Batman actually likes.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Batman's superpower is being a dick :allears:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope they reveal the Prometheus identity within the next couple weeks.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

No Butt Stuff posted:

I hope they reveal the Prometheus identity within the next couple weeks.

It'd be hilarious if it was John Barrowman the whole time.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Is it too much to think Prometheus is Dolph / Kovar?

Also, I think it's loving weird that Rag Man and Prometheus have such a similar mask design.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Feenix posted:

Is it too much to think Prometheus is Dolph / Kovar?

Also, I think it's loving weird that Rag Man and Prometheus have such a similar mask design.

Yeah, it took me a minute to realize they were two different dudes at first.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Prometheus doesn't look big enough to be Dolph but I guess that didn't stop the Flash with the dogshit Zoom reveal.

Though Arrow has been so much better than last season, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and it turns out that Prometheus is Malcolm Merlyn controlling Roy Harper's body via magic.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Prometheus doesn't look big enough to be Dolph but I guess that didn't stop the Flash with the dogshit Zoom reveal.

Though Arrow has been so much better than last season, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and it turns out that Prometheus is Malcolm Merlyn controlling Roy Harper's body via magic.

You make it sound like that wouldn't actually be amazing.

I'm still really impressed with this season and would go so far as to say it's Season 1 territory in regard to quality. I'm curious if Prometheus is going to be a season long villain or just the villain for just the first half because it seems like killing Church off this early is a really weird decision if Prometheus will be here all year. I'm worried about stagnation and that character getting boring. Flash S2 suffered the same problem with Zoom.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Flashpoint Roy

But we all know that isn't true because he hasn't had a single unnecessary parkour flip yet

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Azhais posted:

Flashpoint Roy

But we all know that isn't true because he hasn't had a single unnecessary parkour flip yet

We know it can't be Roy. They can't cut all of the main villain's scenes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's Laurel.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Going to make a wild outside bet and say Prometheus is Adam Hunt's bodyguard from season 1.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

OB_Juan posted:

Prometheus sounds like Worf, but is probably the DA.

Maybe he had something going on with one of the Lance sisters before the island, and that's his dark secret/makes that conversation relevant.

Prometheus is some dude that had his girl stolen by Oliver at some Friday night party back in the day

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WhyteRyce posted:

Prometheus is some dude that had his girl stolen by Oliver at some Friday night party back in the day

No, that's already Vigilante's origin.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Prometheus is some guy that had bad acne in high school that Oliver made fun of in English class once.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Prometheus is Walter.

Hatrocious
Jan 1, 2013
Prometheus is the maid from the pilot

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

LongDarkNight posted:

Going to make a wild outside bet and say Prometheus is Adam Hunt's bodyguard from season 1.

I'd love the return of Drakon. Unfortunately, the actor passed away.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hatrocious posted:

Prometheus is the maid from the pilot

Turns out Lungdren's character was her nephew so she's on a vengeance streak to get Oliver back.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Det. McKenna Hall is Prometheus .

She can't do any flippy-poo poo...her spine won't work that way.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Dead Snoopy posted:

Only I can kill the Green Arrow... shivakamini somakandarkram!

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 6, 2016

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dead Snoopy posted:

She's Indian man, Yoga skills are genetic

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

bentacos posted:

Prometheus is Walter.

Bishop?

That would be awesome.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

oh jay posted:

I'd love the return of Drakon. Unfortunately, the actor passed away.

Now I feel like an rear end in a top hat.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
We all know it's Felicity's boyfriend

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Prometheus is the guy who played Green Arrow on Smallville.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

pee out my butt posted:

Prometheus is the guy who played Green Arrow on Smallville.

I'm 100% down with Justin Hartley showing up on Arrow as a villain or something, and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't actually happened yet. Though that probably won't happen any time soon as he's one of the leads on This Is Us over on NBC right now.

Wolvorine
Nov 15, 2011

I am not drawing that.

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm 100% down with Justin Hartley showing up on Arrow as a villain or something, and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't actually happened yet. Though that probably won't happen any time soon as he's one of the leads on This Is Us over on NBC right now.

It would have been hilarious if they'd used him as Flashpoint-Oliver, with absolutely no fanfare, he's just Oliver for 1 episode.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

Hartley was kind of lovely about not getting a shot at Arrow and talked a bit of poo poo about Amell and the show so I doubt he'd have ever gotten a call.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

Hartley was kind of lovely about not getting a shot at Arrow and talked a bit of poo poo about Amell and the show so I doubt he'd have ever gotten a call.

Oh. Well then. I guess that explains that :ohdear:

I didn't even know about that. Well, that sure sucks.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

nine-gear crow posted:

Not only that, but he's really good on that show too. Shame that Smallville wasted away years of what could have been a better career.

Rhyno posted:

Well that doesn't seem to be true at all.

http://tvline.com/2012/05/18/smallville-justin-hartley-talks-the-cw-arrow/

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh. Well then. I guess that explains that :ohdear:

I didn't even know about that. Well, that sure sucks.

Well jokes on him, he's got that NBC money now.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
man I just realized something.

Felicity's mom is far worse then Felicity is even when she is at her worse.

She convinces an alcoholic to leave the one thing that keeps him stable "for his own good" and still leaves him so he has no support during this turbulent time.

she's bloody evil.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shades of eternity posted:

man I just realized something.

Felicity's mom is far worse then Felicity is even when she is at her worse.

She convinces an alcoholic to leave the one thing that keeps him stable "for his own good" and still leaves him so he has no support during this turbulent time.

she's bloody evil.

Felicity:Spawn of Two Villains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
My favorite part about the latest ep was how they flirted with the idea of Ollicity again. :suicide:

oh yeah still think Vincent is Prometheus. or was it Victor? The Bratva guy who tried to off him.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 8, 2016

• Locked thread