Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

humdumium doo doo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

noctis lucis caelum
prompto argentum
ingnis sciencia
gladiolous amicita

sephiroth! *extremely early ps1 era midi trumpets* sephiroth!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

noctis lucis caelum
prompto argentum
ingnis sciencia
gladiolous amicita

which ones your favorite

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

which ones your favorite

Sidney

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
prompto argentum is a good name

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

prompto argentum is a good name

Prompto's black open vest has various tags. The one below the collar reads: "It's a beautiful day now watch some bastard gently caress it up."

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is sincerely the first I've heard about it. Wtf

i found out about it just now and it sounds like they're planning coop??

separate story episodes that are dlc and then a coop multiplayer mode finale where everybody plays one of party members to tie them all together

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

which ones your favorite

i like prompto argentum because i can visualize tetsuya normura going quiku silba? but in latin please desu which is pretty funny 2 me

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i like prompto argentum because i can visualize tetsuya normura going quiku silba? but in latin please desu which is pretty funny 2 me

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Woah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All of the names are FF names in Latin, which is badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The character named Regis Lucis happens to be the king of lucis

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Holy gently caress

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Heros Primas

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The nes final fantasy manual is an 80 page walkthrough of the first half of the game and it's kinda needed because all items and weapons are only given like 5 characters to describe them.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Bump. Did anyone know that theyre making final fantasy X-3? i just found out ._. http://www.siliconera.com/2016/11/09/final-fantasy-brand-manager-talks-possibilities-final-fantasy-xvi-x-3/

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I look forward for the new adventures of YRP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I look forward for the new adventures of YRP

X-3 has existed as an audio drama/spin off book for a while and the story is fairly crazy. Tidus gets assasinated because someone replaces a blitzball with a bomb and since he cant resist kicking blitzballs he explodes in front of Yuna on a beach

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just hope that XVI doesn't take another 10 years to make, and I hope at some point in the PS4's lifespan they make a throwback game to the XIII-1 style paradigm shifting. Maybe as a side project with lightning again or something.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

X-3 has existed as an audio drama/spin off book for a while and the story is fairly crazy. Tidus gets assasinated because someone replaces a blitzball with a bomb and since he cant resist kicking blitzballs he explodes in front of Yuna on a beach

I refuse to believe this insane attempt to troll me like they tried with Killer7 HD for PC

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

I refuse to believe this insane attempt to troll me like they tried with Killer7 HD for PC

its true. his head goes flying off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"They explore the forest hoping to find a clue on how to return home when Tidus mistakes a bomb for a blitzball and is killed in an explosion. He is brought back by Yuna's feelings for him, although Tidus does not realize what has happened." http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tidus#Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_.7EEien_no_Daish.C5.8D.7E

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

RIP Plutonis, mistook a bomb for a copy of Killer7 HD for PC.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

"They explore the forest hoping to find a clue on how to return home when Tidus mistakes a bomb for a blitzball and is killed in an explosion. He is brought back by Yuna's feelings for him, although Tidus does not realize what has happened." http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tidus#Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_.7EEien_no_Daish.C5.8D.7E

Lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's weird to me that a guy who can survive a fight with the physical incarnation of human turmoil can die like that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

yeah but it sounds like theyre making a game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

yeah but it sounds like theyre making a game

I pray for a YRP + Lightning game with dresspheres and paradigm shifting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i do not like tidus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tidus? MORE LIKE CUCKUS. bahahaha. get ready for 8 more years of this lulzy as poo poo FUCKERS.

Regards,

45yearoldgamer1971UK

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i do not like tidus

i dont really like any of the characters in 10, except for rikku. but i like them in 10-2

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

yeah those things made 13-3 badass

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

lightning returns 2 but its YRP saving cats from trees and handing out balloons etcetera

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont really like any of the characters in 10, except for rikku. but i like them in 10-2

I played 10-2 before I beat 10 and I like -2 way more :sweatdrop:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

frank.club posted:

I played 10-2 before I beat 10 and I like -2 way more :sweatdrop:

10-2 is much better and one of the best final fantasies. i really dont think much of 10

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

lightning returns 2 but its YRP saving cats from trees and handing out balloons etcetera

This

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

10-2 is much better and one of the best final fantasies. i really dont think much of 10
10 is really boring.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

rikku is beautiful and i love her

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rikku got that de-chinkify surgury kpop idols got inbetween ffx and ffx-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wakka is cool