Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Wait why does everyone know that she raped that guy? Didn't she do it in the dark of night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Atmus posted:

Alison is not a smart person.

She is the only person in her class that flunked ethics. It has been heavily foreshadowed that Alison is stupid.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Wait why does everyone know that she raped that guy? Didn't she do it in the dark of night?

They don't know what she did, just that she did something.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Atmus posted:

I kind of wonder if the writer has an ongoing kickstarterish thing where you can throw enough money at him and he'll adjust a character/plotline to your liking.

It would explain the ridiculous heel-turns semi-popular characters did for no obvious reason.

let's all donate to turn clevin into a serial killer

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

It has been heavily foreshadowed that Alison is stupid.

Alison and/or the writer.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

I'm betting that's kind of why Clevin went from embarrassing wiener to totally cool indie rockstar fundraiser that totally wasn't trying to bang Alison at all.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This page features one of our Kickstarter backers who generously donated to get a cameo in the comic – thanks, Bradley!!

I hope it's the guy that's half out of panel in the upper left.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bradley is the garbage bin

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

no, i want him and the blade guy gently caress

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Every character from now on should be Clevin just wearing a different face.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I wonder how many of these kickstarter cameo people wish they could undo that now

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Trast posted:

It's obviously morning sickness guys.

I can't believe Clevin's biodynamic power was remote fertilization.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Allison is sickened that forcing someone to do what you want actually does get results embrace the real politik yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss :unsmigghh:

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Does the comic pick up any after the invisible rapist killer thing or does it continue on the downward slope it seemed to be headed down?

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

tweet my meat posted:

Does the comic pick up any after the invisible rapist killer thing or does it continue on the downward slope it seemed to be headed down?

It lubes up the slippery slope and surfs downhill.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Is it an entertaining ride to the bottom at least?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Nuebot posted:

Honestly you're probably going to be right. They'll just suddenly reveal that Max actually transfers powers, not flat out powers up people and now OH NO Alison is normal.

If this is the case then how do you explain the awkward 4 hour return flight back to Max's apartment?

Atahualpa
Aug 18, 2015

A lucky bird.

tweet my meat posted:

Is it an entertaining ride to the bottom at least?

Not really. Here are the highlights:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Atahualpa posted:

Not really. Here are the highlights:

Don't forget:

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
I hadn't noticed how washed out the coloring has gotten since the beginning of the last chapter.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

:vince:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Avshalom posted:

strong female goatagonist

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Oh Snapple! posted:

Don't forget:

As embarrassing as this page was, I had forgotten how dumb the "tears squirting right out of the eyes" was, thanks for reposting this!

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Maybe that's their real super power.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

fukken lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

It was inevitable

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

You want to go to the gay bar? I hear gay people meet up at the gay bar and get gay, you are gay, maybe you can meet some cute gays

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

My biodynamic power turns me straight unfortunately.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
So Allison's consequence for violating two people's civil rights, compromising her morals, potentially upsetting the organ donating business, and potentially solving a major problem in the world; is having her current Business partner/"possible love interest" shack up with her former friend/"person who was romantically attracted to her"? To a corny song + googly eyes no less.
Not even a hint that some conspiracy is going to do anything to stop this. No hint that any law enforcement agency even cares that this happened. The scope of the story only allows Allison to be dealt with by her own petard which she'll gladly hoist herself.

I'm done. It's been a good run but I'm finally done.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao, they've just let Feral go and live with her bestie. I guess the government couldn't find her a flat in New York. Thanks, Obama!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Brought To You By posted:

So Allison's consequence for violating two people's civil rights, compromising her morals, potentially upsetting the organ donating business, and potentially solving a major problem in the world; is having her current Business partner/"possible love interest" shack up with her former friend/"person who was romantically attracted to her"? To a corny song + googly eyes no less.
Not even a hint that some conspiracy is going to do anything to stop this. No hint that any law enforcement agency even cares that this happened. The scope of the story only allows Allison to be dealt with by her own petard which she'll gladly hoist herself.

I'm done. It's been a good run but I'm finally done.

she didn't really solve the problem, though, did she? she made it a little better? anyone that needs eye donations can't use feral's eyes, and children can't use her organs, either.

man imagine if the entire illegal organ harvesting trade refocused its business around eye theft...

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I'm genuinely speechless, it's like they took all of our dumbass joke suggestions and decided to run with the most mundane ones.

:v: "Ya gotta give me the lesbians; it's a webcomic, ya gotta have lesbians. It's internet law."

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Comic would've been redeemed if instead of the dullest, most trite and clichéd song they had gone with Sir Mix a lots classic

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Try reading the latest page out loud to yourself.

This is some of the most stilted dialogue I think I've ever read.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Gay.

Wrist Watch posted:

Try reading the latest page out loud to yourself.

This is some of the most stilted dialogue I think I've ever read.

"I will love to have you here," said the killbot in a human skin suit.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Am I out of line in identifying this as shameless pandering given the loving mess that preceded it

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

...so I guess the writer forgot about the murder conviction that Feral's still got under her belt. That or Patrick killed everybody who cared about it.

And what about Feral's friend from before the donor hell? I thought they had a bit of a thing going on.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

SlothfulCobra posted:

...so I guess the writer forgot about the murder conviction that Feral's still got under her belt. That or Patrick killed everybody who cared about it.

And what about Feral's friend from before the donor hell? I thought they had a bit of a thing going on.

that judge that feral killed was an illegal immigrant, so it doesn't count.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

akulanization posted:

that judge that feral killed was an illegal immigrant, so it doesn't count.

It was the judge who didn't convict the rape bro. And as we all know when a judge dies, all their verdicts are annulled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also all the rapes un-happen

• Locked thread