Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Is there even one overwatch character who wouldn't look out of place in borderlands?

I think on their best day, even the clowns over at gearbox could design characters at least marginally better than Just a Cowboy, Ninja but a Robot and Archer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
but...BL2 had a ninja that was a robot. And Battleborne has a generic Archer girl i think

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

strong bird posted:

I think on their best day, even the clowns over at gearbox could design characters at least marginally better than Just a Cowboy, Ninja but a Robot and Archer

did we all just forget that gearbox created Battleborn, which had some of the worst loving designs ever. Sure they'll go farther than "ninja but a robot" but then they'll also tack on a ton of memes, bowties, sunglasses, and stupid t-shirts

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

MinibarMatchman posted:

La Sombra 3d face reveal

Why is she hacking Gipsy Danger?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

sombra is currently talking about WoW on blizztwitch

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

wow its gonna be Fuckign Insane when Sombra "Hacks" the event

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

wow its gonna be Fuckign Insane when Sombra "Hacks" the event

I hope everyone starts booing

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Sombra hacks presentation, mini movie, invisible Sombra. Boop.

Stealthy offensive infiltrator and can hack enemy abilities, per Mike. Arcade system coming with new map for 1v1 and 3v3 game modes. Sombra and Arcade hit PTR next week.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Arcade Mode huh? Sounds interesting actually

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Cool that Blizzard just stole a design from SFV for their new character. I wonder when they're gonna add a stretchy yoga guy or a guy with a claw.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Sharing a hairstyle isn't "stealing a design" you dinguses

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Another match lost by a useless Widow pick.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Brannock posted:

Sharing a hairstyle isn't "stealing a design" you dinguses

She's a better costume and some lightning attacks away from just being a purple Laua fam. It's shameless

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
ah, it's my friend sombra.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/sombra

Sombra details?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Zarya just looks so out of place at the end in her default outfit. Otherwise a great video.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

fadam posted:

a guy with a claw.

His name is Doomfist. :colbert:

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
e: wrong thread

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Rirse posted:

Zarya just looks so out of place at the end in her default outfit. Otherwise a great video.

Agreed, they should've used goth Zarya

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Here's her page

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/sombra/

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

blech to all of this

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao her hack can stop ults

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Lol @ invis & ult.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
I'm personally excited to fight against an invisible tracer who has even more control over her teleport and also cancels all of my abilities

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
So, invisibility, node based teleport/rewind effect, wall climb, light machine guns (bleh) and... what, an AoE ability disable for ult?

Edit: this was based off the vid. The actual ability list is... underwhelming. Maybe she'll be powerful?

PJOmega fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Nov 4, 2016

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Glad she can't disguise herself as other characters, or else it back to Mei having to freeze everyone to see if they are Sombra.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ewwwwww

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Weird this page forgot to mention her command grab and her fireba-oh whoops I'm thinking of Laura.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Welcome to every comp team sombra

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the only thing I'm surprised about is the translocator

I feel like she's gonna be super obnoxious to play against

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

does she actually deal any significant damage

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
every team is going to have a sombra and every team is going to have a Hanzo to detect for Sombras

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Wow, she is going to be annoying as gently caress.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005
Hope she's really low on health and her AoE range is extremely small because being able to cancel every non projectile ult and ability is insane. Like automatic one of in comp.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

the cooldown on that cloak better be like 20 seconds. loving stealth characters are the worst

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

poor reinhardt

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Is Sombra the new genji? Find out on Tuesday!

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
People gonna haaaate her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

her invisibility is basically the special move of the siren in borderlands 1, isn't it