Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've found a combination of playing during the day, playing whatever the team doesn't pick and being flexible throughout the match got me out of my slump where I dropped to 2800 and brought me back and past my career high to 3230. Game safe folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sombra and Antarctica map for 3v3/1v1 next week in PTR.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i've done nothing but play pharah

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

if sombras ult works like i think it does even if shes not that strong damage wise she'll end up being a near must have pick

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sombra looks bullshit. Teleport beacon and Invisibility look way better than tracer and reaper's gimmicks and her hack + ult look a pain in the rear end...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

its an aoe version of her ability that stops people from using abilities that also destroys all shields and shutters any turrets

especially for those a/b defense maps like egypt she just has to ghost onto b point and she can stop the entire enemy team from fighting or even countering her attack teams ults with their support ones

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

if sombras ult works like i think it does even if shes not that strong damage wise she'll end up being a near must have pick

Getting rid of shields plus locking abilities will make the enemy team compltely vulnerable to the beefier damage dealers

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

its an aoe version of her ability that stops people from using abilities that also destroys all shields and shutters any turrets

especially for those a/b defense maps like egypt she just has to ghost onto b point and she can stop the entire enemy team from fighting or even countering her attack teams ults with their support ones

I guess she's the hard couner for lucio since she can stop his emergency e plus negate his ult

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

I'm glad of the upcoming all offense all the time meta.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tracer But Better

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

i've done nothing but play pharah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

plutonis makes an epic quad post whining about a character theyre still tweaking and may even redesign

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what are her skills? link? dafuq

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what are her skills? link? dafuq

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/sombra/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in the sc2 beta for legacy of the void, ravagers were a new unit that could catapult explosives over cover. anyway they came out once a second, you had pretty much no time to react to it and they just completely demolished any army composition effortlessly. on release they were fine and a great addition to the game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

She looks super fun.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

She looks super fun.

i thought you were dead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hope you can telefrag or at least blow people away with the port. really wanna see how she plays

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-is-recreating-diablo-1-in-diablo-3-and-the-necromancer-is-coming-too/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-is-recreating-diablo-1-in-diablo-3-and-the-necromancer-is-coming-too/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hype

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

so sombra can hack the healthkits, but what the site didnt say is that those healthkits start regenerating faster also, so a big healthkit will come back in about 2-3 seconds instead of 10-15 it looks like

also that hack lasts a minute and the cooldown is on 6 seconds, and you can keep topping it off whenever you want

if you wanna control the map for your team she seems mega cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i thought you were dead

Im alive, and ready to Game.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

net cafe scandal posted:

Im alive, and ready to Game.

literally an early easter godbless

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They locked a kewl new Genji skin behind Fifteen matches of the Blizzard MOBA, and also you have to play with them with a friend.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sombra looks so fun..

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Sombra looks so fun..

i seen somebody take on a winston solo by hacking him so he cant jump or use bubble shield, throwing the teleport and jumping to it so now shes out of range of the lightning gun, and then just headshotting him down with 2 mags of the smg

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

at first i thought she would have trouble escaping but the teleport throw has super long range and quick cast, so you can use it to get to any of the places other mobility heroes can, or just jump behind people in teamfights

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Things SOmbra can do that arent on the website:

- Hack health packs and besides making the enemy not be able to use them it makes them recharge in 5 seconds essentially keeping you + your team alive forever

- See low health enemies through walls!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

- See low health enemies through walls!

oh noooooooo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Quick Play shall see 12 sombra games for months or even years to come. Blizzard just uncovered a whole new layer of win.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Quick Play shall see 12 sombra games for months or even years to come. Blizzard just uncovered a whole new layer of win.

i think sombras cant hack healthspawns another sombra already got to, so the new first stage of many games is gonna be the sombras on both sides running to claim the kits on their part of the map like its a goldrush

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Help, I Can't Hold All This Win - me, to blizzard, may 2016 ongoing

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Hahaha that's cool. *desperately tries not to click the Paladins steam page*

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Between this and Ana, I'm glad they also copied the TF2 class update experience.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Hahaha that's cool. *desperately tries not to click the Paladins steam page*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

This is terrible news.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:sigh:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's also an ult for her, she's a fragile target and you can see her coming. i mean if it's towards the end of the match, and you see a reaper cloaking very aggressively into the center of your team you can probably guess what he's about to pop lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The game mode changes sound soooo good. Basically they're putting a 1 hero limit in QP and replacing Brawl mode with an arcade mode where you can choose either a permadeath 3v3 CS type mode or a duel mode or a random hero mode or no hero limit mode or a playlist of every brawl tgeres ever been, and plus you get 3 free loot boxes a week from winning in Arcade.

• Locked thread