Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Rudy Giuliani is a terrible man

Edit: ED BALLS ED BALLS ED BALLS ED BALLS ED BALLS ED BALLS

Derpies fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FistEnergy posted:

It's incredible how far Nate and his model have fallen

Remember when he mocked pundits for how they always make things up and allow their emotional biases to override real world data?

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lol Chris Matthews always does the best interviews somehow. Stumping giuliani again

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the real page 666 is inscribed on ur heart n u can and should hail satan anytime u r moved 2

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Baller Ina posted:

solicting suggestions for text for my ashley Remington avatar

currently going with ron Shick is my LOVER

Should have been a hotlink to a flowers dot com gift basket

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

FistEnergy posted:

http://imgur.com/a/VMgib

:wtc:

Someone please help me understand this stupid poo poo

Serious talk: the high Clinton poll was in and out of the field before the other ones started, so it could gently caress with any trending calculations Nate's model does.
vvv :whatup:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

FistEnergy posted:

Probably changed a trendline or some poo poo.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
So, when Trump wins, will I be able to find a job again? Or will I be unemployed forever?

ICMB
May 28, 2003
Iron Chef MonkeyButt

FistEnergy posted:

Well.....maybe the previous polls had her up by 20 and so this represents a slight downward shift and the shook nate model says that all states are intertwined like the greasy lithe naked bodies of our founding fathers.

Works for me.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jazerus posted:

wait no the cyberwars are happening ahead of schedule, they're not supposed to happen until the average man on the street looks like this

ed: cyber balls

i'm the racist caricature bartender

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

RocktheCaulk posted:

Rudy Giuliani is a terrible man

well he did forget about 9/11

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

So, when Trump wins, will I be able to find a job again? Or will I be unemployed forever?

In time we are all unemployed forever.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

that depends on how you define "hunting and gathering" in terms of employment

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

FistEnergy posted:

If I didn't know better I'd say he's using trying to energize the liberals who follow him, but the truth is he does care about prediction accuracy more than anything else, to the point of obsession, and the weird movement is just the result of some arcane feature of the model.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/794682696890978304

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
And I walked in and sat down and they gave me a piece of paper, said, "Kid, vote in that booth at the end" And I went up there, I said, "Ballot,I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and the poll watchers started jumping up and down with me and we was all jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Trump voter came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8msS4ZMKA

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jazerus posted:

wait no the cyberwars are happening ahead of schedule, they're not supposed to happen until the average man on the street looks like this

ed: cyber balls

Wow. Rise of the Dragon. Played that on my dad's old 486.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Al! posted:

p cool that this thread has accelerated to the point where we pass a page 666 and nobody even notices

i pretty much exclusively post from several pages in the past so I dont worry about these anymore

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
If Nate's model gives Hillary a 51% chance of victory, and she beats Trump badly, he can still claim it worked, I guess.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

If I didn't know better I'd say he's using trying to energize the liberals who follow him, but the truth is he does care about prediction accuracy more than anything else, to the point of obsession, and the weird movement is just the result of some arcane feature of the model.

*Jeb! Repetition types this dcaf post as his free hand clutches to his sippy o' milk, spilling it allover his keyboard as he fails to remain composed*

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ages posted:

If Nate's model gives Hillary a 51% chance of victory, and she beats Trump badly, he can still claim it worked, I guess.

Nah if its anywhere near an obama win hes taking poo poo for this 65% bullshit

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I want everyone to ponder this...

Chris Christie is now TOO TOXIC for the Trump campaign.

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

Al! posted:

p cool that this thread has accelerated to the point where we pass a page 666 and nobody even notices

I posted bosch you tool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Themagicalgoat posted:

And I walked in and sat down and they gave me a piece of paper, said, "Kid, vote in that booth at the end" And I went up there, I said, "Ballot,I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and the poll watchers started jumping up and down with me and we was all jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Trump voter came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Themagicalgoat posted:

you can get anything you want at ed balls' restaurant

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have the strongest and longest sword of all posters

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

That DICK! posted:

I have the strongest and longest sword of all posters

you gon get pm'd by powerball

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sojenus posted:

that depends on how you define "hunting and gathering" in terms of employment

I should have bought guns before Obama banned them :ohdear:

yaleforks
Dec 2, 2007

The OPPO drop is that I am too drunk.
ED BALLS

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Ages posted:

Basically. He expected to be able to hedge and is getting called out on it.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Ages posted:

His claim to fame is getting the states, was like 50/50 and 49/50 the last two elections. We'll see this year but he'll probably be close even with the most uncertain major model.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Montasque posted:

since his lap band surgery i bet his farts smell real bad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Boner of a Lonely Fart

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

That DICK! posted:

Boner of a Lonely Fart

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Montasque posted:

hes gonna be a ghost travelig the highways of new jersey stopping and talking to stranded moterists to delay them form leaving as long as possible

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

GobiasIndustries posted:

But what will Hillary do, she doesn't have a tower :ohdear:

She's going to be President so clearly she'll have The Fight House

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...f35rxWsNpCvmzkw

yaleforks
Dec 2, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Boner of a Lonely Fart

SAME

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

That DICK! posted:

Boner of a Lonely Fart

Much better than a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lastgirl posted:

*Jeb! Repetition types this dcaf post as his free hand clutches to his sippy o' milk, spilling it allover his keyboard as he fails to remain composed*

What

• Locked thread