Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Also Coenens opponent blew weight by something crazy like 20 pounds or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Joachim Hansen has been hospitalised and people are talking about it like it's a drug overdose :(

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Joachim Hansen has been hospitalised and people are talking about it like it's a drug overdose :(

Oh jeez. I hope he recovers.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
sergei wasn't fat enough :(

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
This is the worst day of my life

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

More like Sergei KOtinov.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
:stare:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
RIP Sergei :ohdear:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Chael visibly struggling to maintain a straight face while Tito jaws at him

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

As I always say. Riddle me this riddle me that.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
tuned in to immediately hear tito calling chael (i think) gay

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

tuned in to immediately hear tito calling chael (i think) gay

"(he might be gay) but that's his problem" immediately followed by sheer terror as he realized how bad that sounded and immediately going to the gay friend defense

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Tito's gay friend is Chael

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
glad to see scott coker trying to recreate the runaway success of team takedown is off to a flying start

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

And the crowd goes mild.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it packed 3 rounds of tedious embarrassment into 2 minutes and for that i'm thankful

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://twitter.com/titoortiz/status/794721430697082880

he deleted it, but to fix a spelling error (it originally said "crouch" instead of crotch)

https://twitter.com/titoortiz/status/794723993534296064

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 5, 2016

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

This fuckin Brennan Ward guy owns.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

https://twitter.com/titoortiz/status/794721430697082880

he deleted it, but to fix a spelling error (it originally said "crouch" instead of crotch)

https://twitter.com/titoortiz/status/794723993534296064

i like to think someone is employed to help make tito's gay jokes make sense

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I thought that Saad Aawaad was a lightweight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

siiiiick

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

jesus

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

So fuckin jacked, bro.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Luke Thomas is right Brennan Ward should fight Platinum Mike Perry.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Le Saboteur posted:

Luke Thomas is right Brennan Ward should fight Platinum Mike Perry.

I went to reddit to find the Kharitonov KO and Sam Alvey was there posting about how Mike Perry was mean mugging him in a hot tub.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the tko stoppage was not exactly riveting but those knees looked like they loving hurt

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The guy who just lost looks like he swims with a t-shirt on.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

man it's good to hear chael back on the mic

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Didn't a lot of folks think King Mo beat Phil Davis in that tournament?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

this would surprise the gently caress out of someone who didn't watch it because i thought davis was way better than king mo

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They should have put Tito on commentary

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Le Saboteur posted:

I don't think anyone paid enough attention after 2 minutes to even bother scoring it.

Or wait, didn't King Mo drop out of the tournament due to injury? Yeah. And then Francis Carmont or someone went in as the late replacement and actually got finished by Phil Davis.

*checks wikipedia*

Ok they did fight after the tournament. And it was a typical mo fight, and a typical davis fight.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
McGeary was using real good head positioning for the first half of that round.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
What was not-Sean Wheellock talking about Liam not fighting in 500-something days? He fought Tito last fall.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

mcgeary's pretty tough

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Only source I've seen is Norwegian, and the use of the word 'Rehabilitation' may just be a poor choice of words. Could mean he just needs some time to recover from whatever it is.
Either way, I hope he recovers!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Wise Learned Man posted:

What was not-Sean Wheellock talking about Liam not fighting in 500-something days? He fought Tito last fall.

He was talking about Chael

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fatherdog posted:

Oh. I was confused because Chael hasn't fought in like 1000 days, unless they're counting Metamoris and stuff.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

fatherdog posted:

No he said "410 days" or something since McGreary fought, which is about correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
REVOLVER EATSALOT: Sergei, looks like you were long overdue for retirement