Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I never noticed the bet on TJ Miller in there.

I just noticed the bet on R. Liefeld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Wet Fifty posted:

Griggs win the Dead Pool with Arnold Palmer who died on September 25th.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karate Bastard posted:

Does that thing swivel? On its own? It's adorable and I want it!

It's an action figure

http://hlj.com/product/FRE29678

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The table museum figures are silly

Snowy has a new favorite as of 00:46 on Nov 5, 2016

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

There was someone, somewhere, who decided that the genitals of Vitruvian man needed to be censored in the interest of public decency. This was a deliberate decision, presumably reached after at least a token amount of forethought and perhaps even some discussion with other people. This was done by a person who is, presumably, gainfully employed and who has the wherewithal to operate a pc and a mouse in tandem. They sat down, went to the trouble of blurring the genitals of Vitruvian man and proudly uploaded their work onto the internet for the rest of the human race to view.

gently caress us all: we deserve what's coming to us. gently caress the human spirit and gently caress you.

Blurred has a new favorite as of 01:18 on Nov 5, 2016

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

just watch them all man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5YFJ0zsZnw

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Blurred posted:

There was someone, somewhere, who decided that the genitals of Vitruvian man needed to be censored in the interest of public decency. This was a deliberate decision, presumably reached after at least a token amount of forethought and perhaps even some discussion with other people. This was done by a person who is, presumably, gainfully employed and who has the wherewithal to operate a pc and a mouse in tandem. They sat down, went to the trouble of blurring the genitals of Vitruvian man and proudly uploaded their work onto the internet for the rest of the human race to view.

gently caress us all: we deserve what's coming to us. gently caress the human spirit and gently caress you.

I prefer to think that when I take that action figure out of the box its genitals will be blurry.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blurred posted:

Funny, you'd think that's exactly the kind of thing you'd be into.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

RFC2324 posted:

I prefer to think that when I take that action figure out of the box its genitals will be blurry.

The only way for that to happen is if the genitals were vibrating at a very high velocity.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Kwyndig posted:

The only way for that to happen is if the genitals were vibrating at a very high velocity.

You mean yours don't?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Rumda posted:

You mean yours don't?

I have to do it manually :smith:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Blurred posted:

man you could at least wail on like popes being annoyed that Michelangelo painted too many wieners or Rumsfeld draping those statues. Nobody censored the Vitruvian Man, it's still complete and unmolested. Some webshop owner did decide to forestall potential annoyance by blurring the picture of the model with apparently realistic Vitruvian Junk

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
The company that makes that Vitruvian Man figure is Japanese and there are laws about displaying genitals online in Japan

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Ignimbrite posted:

The company that makes that Vitruvian Man figure is Japanese and there are laws about displaying genitals online in Japan

Actually, it's this.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ignimbrite posted:

Their website displays the Vitruvian genitals in their full glory

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

well then idk anymore

Please, calling all internet detectives: track down when and where the genital blur was added!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

This doesn't make any sense, the upside-down one's wiener should be hanging down

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

well then idk anymore

Please, calling all internet detectives: track down when and where the genital blur was added!

I'm not sure when, but the where is on the penis

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

This doesn't make any sense, the upside-down one's wiener should be hanging down

That's The Thinker. But you're right, the lack of penis articulation is pretty disappointing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Devor posted:

I'm not sure when, but the where is on the penis

Hmm yes, this checks out. Now only the when is needed, what a partial success!!

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's The Thinker. But you're right, the lack of penis articulation is pretty disappointing.

Don't dox me.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

This veritable Vitruvian victory becomes very understandable when one takes note of detestable David's dinky dong.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sam Faust posted:

This veritable Vitruvian victory becomes very understandable when one takes note of detestable David's dinky dong.

That's a good idea for a username

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

canyoneer posted:

That's a good idea for a username

Mods please change my name TIA

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sam Faust posted:

That's The Thinker, not David.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Troublesome Thinker's Tempo-Tube

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Is that what an uncircum... never mind.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

You dork, if God made it like that you'd all be pissing in your faces.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

GORO WINS

FATALITY

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

quote:

Ah, the old De D-Tectura.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
But David always wins. Always.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Sam Faust posted:

:mad:

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RFC2324 posted:

Just like bigfoot

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:bahgawd: Vitruvian Joe finishes him with the Muscle Buster!

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

That got me I laughed really hard

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

om nom nom posted:

That got me I laughed really hard

It got me too. I was all set for just another mildly-amusing outdated look at the future, and then that last line crept up and floored me :allears:.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I too play games online against my son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Just like bigfoot

:golfclap: