Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
if i had to sum up my favorite moments in life, one would be drinking cold water out of my bathroom sink. i love the clean, brisk taste of the stingingly cold water. i can't get enough and i keep drinking, and i might have to pee 20 minutes later cuz of it, but the faucet sound puts me into a zen state and the cold water, like i said: i can't get enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The aquifer in my city is limestone, and you can taste the dissolved bits of it in the tap water. Mmmmmmmmh! It's a very mild mineraly taste and me gusta.

City of Glompton

I can't get enough of the cold water from my bathroom sink. I keep drinking, and drinking, but it doesn't lessen my thirst. I open the tap fully and guzzle water as fast as I can, and my body starts to inflate cartoonishly. first my left foot, then my right, followed by my legs, my torso, my arms. I fight the pressure of my gigantic head against the wall, trying to keep my mouth under the faucet. my skin becomes shiny and translucent, and all my organs bob around inside like a carnival fish. I gulp desperately. I expand through bathroom until my knee is pierced by a sharp cabinet corner I've been meaning to fix. Whoosh!

the neighbors are going to be really mad that this has happened again.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i fill up empty sprite bottles with the crisp cold delicious water of my sink so i can obey my thirst with dignity and honor

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

I can't get enough of the cold water from my bathroom sink. I keep drinking, and drinking, but it doesn't lessen my thirst. I open the tap fully and guzzle water as fast as I can, and my body starts to inflate cartoonishly. first my left foot, then my right, followed by my legs, my torso, my arms. I fight the pressure of my gigantic head against the wall, trying to keep my mouth under the faucet. my skin becomes shiny and translucent, and all my organs bob around inside like a carnival fish. I gulp desperately. I expand through bathroom until my knee is pierced by a sharp cabinet corner I've been meaning to fix. Whoosh!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

City of Glompton posted:

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

jyrque

I miss my home town's tap water. Currently I live in a seaside city where the same water is around but only after traveling through 300 kilometers and on average as many people. Water here tastes dull even when cold.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a trendy new restaurant where every table has a bathroom sink to deliver the highest quality water drinking experience possible

Manifisto

me n my cold bathroom sink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BschEXMGS-Q

disembodied hand keeps turning the water down, boo!

ty nesamdoom!

Im Ready for DEATH

I put my mouth right under the faucet like a dog, greedily gulping up that cold bathroom sink water.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Manifisto posted:

me n my cold bathroom sink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BschEXMGS-Q

disembodied hand keeps turning the water down, boo!

yeah that kinda makes me mad. let the bird have fun. who cares if it's making a mess.. just water

that bird is impressively smart though. even knows how to adjust the temperature!

Senior Management

Enough of this common toilet wine swill! I make all my wine in a luxurious bathroom sink for the highest quality wine. No one can beat our crisp and refreshing bathroom water.

:jerry:

Im Ready for DEATH

That's my joint , B.

Manifisto

Gatekeeper posted:

i fill up empty sprite bottles with the crisp cold delicious water of my sink so i can obey my thirst with dignity and honor

:ssh:literally what it is anyway

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

stupid plebs: i can't believe there's a water shortage. i wish there was some way we could get water

me, my head under a running faucet: AAAArrghblblblaaa *smack* *pant* AAAAGHLbblbblbllrrr

Im Ready for DEATH

Wintertime is great. The water coming out of the faucet is mad cold. It's so cold it hurts your mouth and teeth. All that pipe taste all up on it. Goddamn.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Manifisto posted:

guy in car: "hey can you tell me how to get to my bathroom sink?"

old man on porch [in cool maine accent]: "cahnt get theah from heah"

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Manifisto posted:

nice haha

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me watching a movie where a spiritual native american sidekick explains to the european protagonists why the water from a spring is sacred* "haha, dude never had a sink"

Im Ready for DEATH

Gatekeeper posted:

guy in car: "hey can you tell me how to get to my bathroom sink?"

old man on porch [in cool maine accent]: "cahnt get theah from heah"

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Every morning, I wake at 3 A.M., trading one nightmare for another, and sigh at the empty place on the bed where she used to sleep. I go splash cold sink water onto my face, asking how did it come to this, then I use the mirror as a narrative device to describe my facial features to myself.

FactsAreUseless

Same. I can't drink in my cold bathroom sink. It's small and cold.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
that feeling when you're taking a warm bath and want a cold drink from your bathroom sink, but have to go without because one you exit the bath it's just not the same when you get back in.

I mean, I guess you could drink from the bathtub faucet, but it's just depressing and doesn't taste the same and you'll get cold water in your warm bath and just...god, why isn't NASA working on real problems, on this world, like this, right now?

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Outside of a dog, a cold bathroom sink is a gal's best friend. Inside of a dog, the dog has to drink from the sink so the water can get to you, which requires training.

----------------

social vegan

every since I've moved, nothing has been the same *sighs while I lean over a mug of water, idly stirring in another glob of toothpaste*

social vegan

my friend with me and we're in danger in a room of booby traps: uh oh, something is wrong, I have a sinking feeling

me: *wipes drool from the corner of my mouth* ...y-you too??

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I love that feeling of breathing air in a hot stuffy building with no air conditioning. That nice warm feeling..ahh, delicious!!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Not me! I don't drink water because that's where fish have sex.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
winter makes the tap water wonderfully ice cold but you also don't want that when it's so friggin cold outside :smith:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

City of Glompton posted:

alnilam

still can't get over how good that post is

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
my water is as hard as i am rn

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Captain Splashback posted:

my water is as hard as i am rn

sexy but in a watery way

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

Same. I can't drink in my cold bathroom sink. It's small and cold.

Wait I thought you drink from the sink, not get drunk in it. I suppose you could hook a keg up to your bathroom sink like a tap and that would be pretty cool. Bonus if you hook it up to your shower too for the ultimate "shower beer".

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I had a bad experience with an upstairs tap once and now I can't just let go and guzzle some cold fresh slurps without a tentative sip first out of my plastic cup that's been in my room for a week

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
My pipes are way to close to the outside of the house so sometimes the tap water is so refreshing that it freezes in the pipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

super mario batali posted:

My pipes are way to close to the outside of the house so sometimes the tap water is so refreshing that it freezes in the pipe

the water is in fact so refreshing that it tries to escape from the pipe because that's how much it wants to get to your mouth to refresh you

• Locked thread