Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
:rip:

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/794905326642302976

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
So other than diehards, do people actually think trump has a chance of winning? Is the_donald just freaking out at this point?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

haha man what a good show

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Is that why they won't loving shut up?

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

JaggerMcDagger posted:

So other than diehards, do people actually think trump has a chance of winning? Is the_donald just freaking out at this point?

clippity cloppity horse race

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Is that why they won't loving shut up?

they believe that trump has allowed them to pierce the veil of reality and make everything they want to believe come true. It would be endearing if what they believe wasnt "white supremacy is cool and good"

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

good cover

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Phobophilia posted:

wait, i thought the spirit cooking referred to codewords for podesta's child sex trafficking, did the meaning suddenly change overnight? its now exclusively about satanic rites? im confused

It seems to be a kind of Serbian Voodoo, nothing to be concerned about.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Vonk - Na De Clap sounds like a group and song on eurovision

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/794903109269147649

Ein Sex Monster

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

How did all the satanic stuff start anyway?

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
don't mind me just revisiting some classics

Slate Action posted:

In my fantasy Trump rails about the Clintons like it's 1994, then caps it off with unleashing the Newt

speaking of

i'm guessing trump never finished the lying crooked hillary site

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Everybody is gonna freak out until exactly 7PM Tuesday, where some talking head on CNN will smugly say "but seriously folks, does anybody think Trump can win?" like they believed it all along. The same exact thing happened in 2008, even when it was extremely obvious to everyone that Obama was going to win.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Al! posted:

they believe that trump has allowed them to pierce the veil of reality and make everything they want to believe come true. It would be endearing if what they believe wasnt "white supremacy is cool and good"

hasn't trump said that? that if you vote for him all your dreams will come true? i am pretty sure that's what he said

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm just gonna post the whole thing because it's :perfect:

quote:

Donald Trump will be in Reno on Saturday, but the Republicans almost certainly lost Nevada on Friday.

Trump's path was nearly impossible, as I have been telling you, before what happened in Clark County on Friday. But now he needs a Miracle in Vegas on Election Day -- and a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl championship is more likely -- to turn this around. The ripple effect down the ticket probably will cost the Republicans Harry Reid's Senate seat, two GOP House seats and control of the Legislature.

How devastating was it, epitomized by thousands of mostly Latino voters keeping Cardenas market open open in Vegas until 10 PM? This cataclysmic:

----The Democrats won Clark County by more than 11,000 votes Friday (final mail count not posted yet), a record margin on a record-setting turnout day of 57,000 voters. The Dems now have a firewall -- approaching 73,000 ballots -- greater than 2012 when Barack Obama won the state by nearly 7 points. The 71,000 of 2012 was slightly higher in percentage terms, but raw votes matter. The lead is 14 percentage points -- right at registration. You know what else matters? Registration advantages (142,000 in Clark). Reminder: When the Clark votes were counted from early/mail voting in 2012, Obama had a 69,000 vote lead in Clark County. Game over.

----The statewide lead (some rurals not posted) will be above 45,000 -- slightly under the 48,000 of 2012, but still robust. That's 6 percentage points, or right about at registration. The GOP turnout advantage was under a percent, worse than 2012 when it was 1.1 percent.

----The Dems eked out a 200-vote win in Washoe and lead there by 1,000 votes. It was even in 2012. The rural lead, before the stragglers come in, is 27,500. It probably will get above 28,000.

----Total turnout without those rurals: 768,000, or 52.5 percent. If overall turnout ends up being 80 percent, that means two thirds of the vote is in -- close to 2012. Republicans would have to not only win Election Day by close to double digits to turn around the lead Hillary Clinton almost surely has in early voting, but they would have to astronomically boost turnout. The goal for the Dems during early voting was to bank votes and to boost turnout as high as possible to minimize the number of votes left on Election Day to affect races. Folks, the Reid Machine went out with a bang.

As an exclamation point to a historic night in Nevada, in which Clinton essentially locked up the state and Hispanics, insulted all cycle by Trump, streamed into the market, here is what the final Cardenas numbers showed (tallied by an on-the-ground activist):

1,904 voted
1,258: Ds, 66%
165: Rs, 9%
481: NPs, 25%

So Cardenas was responsible for adding 1,000 to the Democratic lead.

Trump has almost no path to the presidency without Nevada. He can say whatever he wants in Reno on Saturday and boost rural turnout a lot, but he made his own bed when he announced his candidacy.

I'll dive deeper into the numbers later to show just how deep the wave could be Tuesday.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Can we talk about how amazing it is that Las Vegas will gently caress Trump out of the Presidency

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ckilpatrick/status/794625140084666372

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

JaggerMcDagger posted:

the_donald is the safest space on the internet and trump is doing amazing and will definitely win according to them

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

quote:

RadarOnline has obtained a report about the allegedly hacked messages that was created by Italy’s foreign intelligence agency, or the Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Esterna, after a meeting with their Russian counterparts on October 22. (These files were written in Italian, and then translated by a respected New York City professor of the language.)

One section of the report deals with September 2012 — the same month as the attack that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, and three others. In an alleged message from Clinton to top aide Huma Abedin, the secretary made it clear she wasn’t going to rush to take action.

people actually believe this. i don't know whether to laugh or cry:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Slate Action posted:

Can we talk about how amazing it is that Las Vegas will gently caress Trump out of the Presidency

viva

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

exquisite tea posted:

Everybody is gonna freak out until exactly 7PM Tuesday, where some talking head on CNN will smugly say "but seriously folks, does anybody think Trump can win?" like they believed it all along. The same exact thing happened in 2008, even when it was extremely obvious to everyone that Obama was going to win.

I personally am still going to have a lot of trepidation up until Florida gets called early. The absolutely insane turnout we're seeing in early voting makes me equal parts excited and worried, maybe we'll see an unexpected Clinton wave, maybe Trump takes Michigan and Wisconsin on the backs of every single crazy white person in the state. This isn't a normal election year by any standard, the fact that Trump hasn't been forced to step down and people are still supporting him above 30% levels is legit terrifying.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a.lo posted:

hasn't trump said that? that if you vote for him all your dreams will come true? i am pretty sure that's what he said

yeah looks like he literally said that

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/780922348627197952

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Slate Action posted:

House always wins, man.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hope he doesnt, i like my teeth

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Can some one explain how he gets these numbers?

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Its going to be funny when the gop finally get their wish and they meet the silent majority for the first time but it turns out they're all hispanic and it's a landslide.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Danny Trejo

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

deathbysnusnu posted:

I personally am still going to have a lot of trepidation up until Florida gets called early. The absolutely insane turnout we're seeing in early voting makes me equal parts excited and worried, maybe we'll see an unexpected Clinton wave, maybe Trump takes Michigan and Wisconsin on the backs of every single crazy white person in the state. This isn't a normal election year by any standard, the fact that Trump hasn't been forced to step down and people are still supporting him above 30% levels is legit terrifying.

If you want Clinton to win Florida, then you're hoping for insanely high (85%+) turnout. The higher it is, the less white the electorate becomes.

There's a lot about this election that isn't normal, but after all is said and done, it's probably going to be 2012 redux give or take a couple states.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Ralston sits atop his gold data throne

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/794908680814673920

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Meatball posted:

Are MAGA hats going to be some sort of collector's item in 20 or 30 years?

Like the old 'I Like Ike' buttons or whatever.

There should be a MAGA knife like the old Hitler Youth knives.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol u poz bro posted:

Signs Nate Silver is losing it: has Trump taking NV.

He's done for

He's feeding into the "Clinton stole it " bs by being so bad

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

http://www.270towin.com/maps/xPKOk

This is my nightmare scenario, not even close to what I consider most likely. I know its not apples and oranges, but remember Bernie's surprise Michigan win?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Tom Guycot posted:

Its going to be funny when the gop finally get their wish and they meet the silent majority for the first time but it turns out they're all hispanic and it's a landslide.

the trump campaign will absolutely insist that its unfair that latinos are voting against him because of anti-white prejudice, and that they need to find some way of throwing out their votes

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

nachos posted:

I'm just gonna post the whole thing because it's :perfect:

where do the dem/rep numbers come from, is it all exit polling? not that I think Trump has any shot in Nevada or at getting Hillary under 350 EVs

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/xPKOk

This is my nightmare scenario, not even close to what I consider most likely. I know its not apples and oranges, but remember Bernie's surprise Michigan win?

I love how all the liberal nightmare scenarios involve states where Trump has never ever led in polling but don't consider the more equally likely possibility that Clinton wins a state like Ohio, where she's not far behind and has even tied or led down the stretch.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
People need to calm their tits about Michigan.

2012 Final RCP average, Michigan: Obama +4.0
2012 actual margin: Obama +9.5

2016 current RCP average, Michigan: Clinton +4.0

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

JaggerMcDagger posted:

How did all the satanic stuff start anyway?

In the begining God created man and woman, then told them "youre my dumb retard slaves , now run around naked s I can jaack it to your bouncing and swinging bits... yea ya, oh yeeaaaaa"

and Satan the Light bringer, the Illuminator, the bringer of knowledge said, "Yo thats hosed up man"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/electrapng/status/794620040104603650

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i will now be posting good quotes from r the donald

I wish i could red pill my family.My father is more sensible but my mother is next to gone.She is the worst kind of stereotypical hillary supporter, doesn't know her policies, doesn't care what laws she has broken, doesn't care about her pandering etc.I told her a few weeks back that hillary could admit to sacrificing children to satan and she would probably not care which is very fitting.Maybe everything that has happened in the last 24 hours will save their souls since they are pretty drat religious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Uninformed people think it's close

• Locked thread