Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
it looks like a boss from Super Thunderblade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

They could have put more guns on the deployment bay :colbert:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Still looks better than the Mastodon.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The Longraider doesn't look too bad, but that LOOOOOONGraider is the best.

Fathis Munk posted:

I think he was talking about the lovingly sculpted gaps we'll add to these miniatures.

:thejoke:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

That many lasguns could probably put on a pretty killer laser light show

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

TTerrible posted:

Still looks better than the Mastodon.

I like the Mastodon :smith:

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

From AI's very own Mekboy.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
No red paintjob?

ED:

Sometimes, eBay makes me feel better about my painting skills

JcDent fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Nov 4, 2016

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

How then to cope indeed.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

rndmnmbr posted:

From AI's very own Mekboy.

This page needs Malals bike.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

mango sentinel posted:

I like the Mastodon :smith:

I think it looks a little derpy but I still like it in spite of that.

JcDent posted:

No red paintjob?

ED:

Sometimes, eBay makes me feel better about my painting skills

And I'm guessing these were listed as "pro-painted"

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Fathis Munk posted:

Why wouldn't you just go whole hog and give them several sets of boobs, they're wolves after all.

I think the freeware game Sabbat plays this entirely straight, much to your character's horror.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

SRM posted:

New Resin Master - Archbaron von Drumpf Spaceclad

Archbaron Gloosus von Drumpf is an overlord of the Akulian Empire. While he rules with a tiny iron fist he is not well-liked by the people and keeps his power by sheer ruthlessness. His corpulent form is prime breeding ground for the many disease on his desert planet and he is forced to spend daily treatments floating in his healing tank to try to keep ahead of them. Due to this practise, and the many workers, nurses and slaves that have seen it, the most popular insult whispered around the slums of the city roughly translates to "As smart as his penis is large".

But those hands aren't tiny at all!

It seems a bitch to base, but then again, a floating naked slack jawed Donald Trump miniature leading your force does get the point across.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Wazzu posted:

But those hands aren't tiny at all!

It seems a bitch to base, but then again, a floating naked slack jawed Donald Trump miniature leading your force does get the point across.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

The writing about him is strange, considering that baron Harkonen wasn't stupid.

Oh, and if you want meticulously sculpted tiny wing wangs, check out the Chef miniature from Kingdom Death.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

This would be a cool C'Tan Shard.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
:nws:[url]http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75492:nws:[/url]

Heres the vagina lylyth. Dude posted a thread about his models. Notice how no one comments on the awkward nudity!

I tried two different google searches for the werewolf that had the sculpted on penis. I am NOT doing a third.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Ive "converted" her a little; basically I filed away her trousers and (badly) sculpted some genitals on her. I know anatomically its a bit wrong perhaps, but figured most wargamers wouldnt know/realise so its fine!!  Not sure why I did it, but I like it!

Haha.

Also I remember that Dick Wolf (not the law and order producer)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I live in a barren wasteland for miniature games but if a store opened and people like that were there I would quite possibly just keep on not playing minis. Who enables these people and encourages the terrible?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Clique circlejerking. Like most things that drift well into the "who the gently caress are these people" territory.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

omnibobb posted:

I tried two different google searches for the werewolf that had the sculpted on penis. I am NOT doing a third.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
thats a terrible model Jim

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He should be rock hard

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
dick aside

he just looks like he's falling over

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Moola posted:

dick aside

he just looks like he's falling over

Cat Face Joe posted:

It looks like his legs got tangled and he's tripping on something and his dick fell out in front of the girls soccer team for extra embarrassment.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
No wonder he's falling over, look at the size of his head! Really sucks when your lower jaw is fused into your neck. I have no idea what's going on with his upper body either. Ah, well I guess the doctors did the best they could

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

lol

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

omnibobb posted:

:nws:[url]http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75492:nws:[/url]

Heres the vagina lylyth. Dude posted a thread about his models. Notice how no one comments on the awkward nudity!

None of the replies on that thread acknowledge the tasteful and thematically appropriate labia.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Outsider art strikes again(?)

Though there's also this gem that's :nws: and not safe for persons under or over the age of 18.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I remember seeing this bullshit outsider art dude before in this thread.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I remember seeing this bullshit outsider art dude before in this thread.

Same guy, eh? I was afraid of that, since this thread is where I learned the term "outsider art."

Still, WITH REAL DIAMONDS

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist

JcDent posted:

WITH REAL DIAMONDS
When what you start with is already jewel-like, what else are you gonna do?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Is that Medusae thing supposed to be so shiny? Was he trying to depict baby oil or something?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Ugleb posted:

baby oil

So, just curious, what would be the best minis to depict Jojo characters?

E: I figure Moola is already working on this

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chill la Chill posted:

So, just curious, what would be the best minis to depict Jojo characters?

E: I figure Moola is already working on this

Here's a Jojo character. Weird how you wrote characters since there's only one Jojo in my heart.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
its got two butts?!?!?

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.

It's like a metal slug boss.

I can see a campaign/special mission where you advance a few guardsman models and have to shoot out the guns as you go. I imagine they all pop off to show which you have killed.

WhiteOutMouse fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 7, 2016

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Are you gonna tell me Metal Slug isn't about a bunch of Catachan soldiers riding around in Russ tanks?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

WhiteOutMouse posted:

It's like a metal slug boss.

I can see a campaign/special mission where you advance a few guardsman models and have to shoot out the guns as you go. I imagine they all pop off to show which you have killed.

It'd work for a 28mm scale OGRE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Was discussing how silly some of the Khorne Bloodblooders look yesterday and I wanted to illustrate a point. Modelling Unspiration?