Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
EYE is also regularly available for 99 cents during steam sales and the devs are working on a Warhammer 40k game that'll be coming out in the December

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The Warhammer 40k game is written by Gav Thorpe, notable Most Garbage Writer In A Company Full Of Them.

It'll look pretty and have the worst story in the world.

Wapole Languray
Jul 4, 2012

E.Y.E is Deus Ex meets Heavy Metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF8o3rhsmbA

Wapole Languray has a new favorite as of 06:22 on Nov 6, 2016

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

This rules.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Is there a good LP of EYE I could read or watch?

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

VanSandman posted:

Is there a good LP of EYE I could read or watch?

I guess, but I feel like the fun of it is experiencing all the baffling aspects firsthand. Shell out the skrilla for it the next time it goes on sale. Or now.

Also, speaking of utterly baffling things that I love and believe you must experience firsthand:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Its a weird game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEAYw1swf5w&t=481s

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Lamprey Cannon posted:

I guess, but I feel like the fun of it is experiencing all the baffling aspects firsthand. Shell out the skrilla for it the next time it goes on sale. Or now.

Also, speaking of utterly baffling things that I love and believe you must experience firsthand:

What is this fan art of? Because I would play this.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

zardoz, starring sean 'it's not easy being green' connery.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Don't watch that LP the guy linked, it's by a cretin.
Do buy the game and play it yourself.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm gonna play Deathwing in French and hope it has the same wonky english->french translation that EYE had french->english.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/florencia_matsu/status/785408888824659968
Make sure to turn sound on.

#RedrawReigen is a gift we didn't deserve.

Ramos has a new favorite as of 09:28 on Nov 6, 2016

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://twitter.com/kyoukotsu02/status/794749965088108544

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

You assume I'm not posting fanart I like, which is incorrect! I could post the really bad stuff I find, but I don't want to, so I just post the great stuff that I enjoy instead.

Yeah, the two problems with CI's posts are 1) They big and rarely ever timged 2) a lotta reposts.

Arkannoyed posted:

:monocle:

Seriously, what the hell are you people whining about?

It ain't E.Y.E. or LISA. People can handle a dozen pictures a post of that, but six pictures of Undertale?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

RareAcumen posted:

It ain't E.Y.E. or LISA. People can handle a dozen pictures a post of that, but six pictures of Undertale?

The rule of thumb is that goons will be gigantic babies about things they don't like.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

This forum could really use some kind of functionality to hide posts by a user you don't want to see or hear from.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Freudian posted:

This forum could really use some kind of functionality to hide posts by a user you don't want to see or hear from.

But, as goons have already decreed, you a big bitch baby if you use the 'don't show them or their posts every again' option. :yum:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

zardoz, starring sean 'it's not easy being green' connery.

Just FYI everyone should watch this movie. I'll grant it's not a perfect movie, and the plot does get a little convoluted, but it has some really smart things to say about the automation paradox and the singularity.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

RareAcumen posted:

But, as goons have already decreed, you a big bitch baby if you use the 'don't show them or their posts every again' option. :yum:

I did it just so my browser doesnt crash from all the images posted

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

spit on my clit posted:

I did it just so my browser doesnt crash from all the images posted

Lol at this guy who can't handle 100+ images a page.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

People will quote the stuff that's worth seeing anyway.

[x]

[X]

[x]

[X]

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Improbable Lobster posted:

EYE is also regularly available for 99 cents during steam sales and the devs are working on a Warhammer 40k game that'll be coming out in the December

yeah was gonna say

just get it next time it's on sale. it's ... something

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFVrH1Mz8AM

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Arkannoyed posted:

:monocle:

Seriously, what the hell are you people whining about?

The difference between posting every vaguely strange or okay piece you find for something and only posting the stand out great or bizarre ones. The difference between just posting this:

or posting this:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
How lazy are y'all that scrolling is so impossibly arduous? Calm down and post fanart.

Edit:

VVVVVVV
Almost none of them have been repeats that I can tell.

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 18:12 on Nov 6, 2016

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

ElMaligno posted:

The rule of thumb is that goons will be gigantic babies about things they don't like.

Pretty sure most goons like Undertale. Its just that seeing something posted constantly on every page, especially when most of it is repeat content, gets old fast.

Also pretty sure this exact conversation has occurred multiple times so nothing will change.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i know just what you guys need

a large dump of timg'd weird fan arts

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RareAcumen posted:

a lotta reposts.

Who What Now posted:

Almost none of them have been repeats that I can tell.
It's either just a meme now or goon memories really are just that bad.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

shut the gently caress up jesus christ

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Who's that holding the reins? Kirk?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I think that's the undead charioteer you fight in ds2

I can't place the rhino myself exactly, I think it might actually be one of the armored boars you fight in ds1

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Invictus posted:

It's either just a meme now or goon memories really are just that bad.

That entire tarot card series had been posted before and you just dumped them all here again. At least own up to the fact that you ran out of fresh content and are just regurgitating this stuff.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hard counter posted:

I can't place the rhino myself exactly, I think it might actually be one of the armored boars you fight in ds1

It is, Havel is just riding the undercarriage and sticking his shield out like a cattle-catcher

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Jesus christ, quit whining about one of the people who actually provides content instead of shitposting. Here, have some Megaman inflation as punishment.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

hard counter posted:

Looking it up, that could be the answer. I had a feeling it wasn't Kirk because the character is not nearly thorny enough. The charioteer is a strong possibility, though. There's unfortunately not a good screenshot to be found with GIS to really check; all you ever see is the horses.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

frankenfreak posted:

Looking it up, that could be the answer. I had a feeling it wasn't Kirk because the character is not nearly thorny enough. The charioteer is a strong possibility, though. There's unfortunately not a good screenshot to be found with GIS to really check; all you ever see is the horses.

Its definitely him. You get a good look at him during the intro cutscene. He's a skeleton that looks like he's having the time of his (un)life.

Probably the most entertaining gimmick boss in the series. Also you can buy his set after the fight and it reveals that he isn't even doing anything; the horse is in complete control. He's just along for the ride.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Internet Kraken posted:

Its definitely him. You get a good look at him during the intro cutscene. He's a skeleton that looks like he's having the time of his (un)life.

this artist did a set of the ds2 bosses and does other, sometimes weird, arts

tumblr here: http://karniz.tumblr.com/

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Internet Kraken posted:

Pretty sure most goons like Undertale. Its just that seeing something posted constantly on every page, especially when most of it is repeat content, gets old fast.

Also pretty sure this exact conversation has occurred multiple times so nothing will change.

OK

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Fan art like that is the worst because it would be cute and good except for the ridiculous tits.

• Locked thread