Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

drat cat!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

lol

vanisher

I'm looking forward to having a three day weekend next week already, just thought I'd share that here

Jato posted:

yeah they probably could've come out a little sooner. will try with the next batch

Also getting to the game late on this, welcome! Those are excellent cooks and you should feel excellent for making them.

death sext

I like cookies a little extra brown and crunchy so they look fantastic to me, Jato. good job!

Elusif

Congratulations. You have identified an award criterion. Best photoshop.

Manifisto

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

How do I represent the concept of a pun with a picture?

Manifisto

misty mountaintop posted:

STILL not going to happen, even after all these years. Stop trying to make fetch happen.

thank you for not leaving me hanging

vanisher

On the topic of fetching

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

nice, ice cream sounds yummy! the winchester mystery house is awesome. when I was a kid, we rented a place my parents called 'the winchester house' due to its many quirks including multiple hidden cabinets and drawers, and a full sized oak tree growing through the living room. we visited the real winchester house many years later and it was a revelation for little me.

it's a really beautiful house, and i'm glad they're restoring it and preserving it so other people can see it. the ghost-y tour stuff is hokey af but i love the queen anne architecture (and the gingko ceilings, omfg--if you can go to the third floor, the gingko ceiling AMAZING.)

Putty posted:

i do not approve of this Jato i am the mean byob man

putty please do not be the mean beast of byob. it is not byobeastly-feelings. thank you. jato, you are most welcome and also your cookies are most welcome in my gaping maw. they look friggin delicious.

the byob flag, is good
today is a great day for friends from the midwest. also it's a great day to hang up on your insane relatives who give each other expired off-label horse antibiotics for a cold and then tell you "well, you should take another one of your government anxiety pills" when you suggest that this a less than optimal idea.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted:

when I was a kid, we rented a place my parents called 'the winchester house' due to its many quirks including multiple hidden cabinets and drawers, and a full sized oak tree growing through the living room.

That's amazing. Do you have any pictures or anything? Why was there a full sized oak tree growing through the living room, and how can I get one of my very own?

----------------

City of Glompton

misty mountaintop posted:

That's amazing. Do you have any pictures or anything? Why was there a full sized oak tree growing through the living room, and how can I get one of my very own?

I think there are some pictures but they're in a photo album at my parents house. I suspect whoever built it, built around the tree because it was very large. there are various houses with trees growing out of them so I guess people make them every now and then.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Odysseus had one, but it was his bedroom.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Treehouse Masters is one of my guilty pleasures of tv shows

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

https://twitter.com/cookingwithdog/status/795281612736843776
;'(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i will miss francis, the host of cooking with dog. poor chef. :(

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

cooking with dog was probably the closest thing you could find to true pure happiness on yt tbh aside from red panda videos, I'll miss francis a lot. sending all my good byob vibes over to Chef

Piso Mojado

Noooooooo I loved that dog

FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out
Hello BYOB.

I wanted to thank you (collectively) for a discussion we had a year or so ago, when I was considering becoming a martial arts instructor. Recently one of my students passed an important milestone, and I probably wouldn't have ended up doing this if we hadn't had our talk, so

thank you.

:)

I hope you have a pleasant Sunday.

Manifisto

glad to hear it FilthIncarnate! come talk with us anytime.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FilthIncarnate posted:

Hello BYOB.

I wanted to thank you (collectively) for a discussion we had a year or so ago, when I was considering becoming a martial arts instructor. Recently one of my students passed an important milestone, and I probably wouldn't have ended up doing this if we hadn't had our talk, so

thank you.

:)

I hope you have a pleasant Sunday.

i wasn't here then, but it is heartwarming to me that you are doing something super kickass for your students by being a supportive and awesome instructor, and it is equally heartwarming that byob gave you the gentle push to do that.

the yob is wonderful, y'all. <3 so is filthincarnate.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

glad to hear it FilthIncarnate! come talk with us anytime.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
posting from the bathroom, need toilet paper help

vanisher

Putty posted:

posting from the bathroom, need toilet paper help

No problem.

First, take two sheets, maybe three. Use in general butt area upon completion.

Macnult

hello byob I am 22 years young today

Macnult

I am going to enjoy a red velvet cake tonight (gluten-free of course) and I think it's time I look into adopting a cat

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

I am going to enjoy a red velvet cake tonight (gluten-free of course) and I think it's time I look into adopting a cat

happy birthday! (I originally typed girthday, since that may or may not apply to various portions of your anatomy I will leave it out there to take it if you want it.) your plans sound solid, red velvet cake is a great choice, cats are real good too. don't forget delicious beverages to accompany your cake, plain ol' milk would prolly do real well but something naughtier would be totally appropriate if you want it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

No problem.

First, take two sheets, maybe three. Use in general butt area upon completion.

yeah and part of the problem could be the layout of the roll. It should be hanging towards the outside so when one grabs it it can easily be pulled down and forward.

it's definitely important not to take too much, two or three sheets is good, then apply a gentle crumple or loose fold. only use once and then re use if necessary.

it's an important task in your list of ADLSs {acquired daily living skills)

If it makes it easier Putty we can break it down like this:

Goal #1: Putty will take two to three (2-3) squares of toilet paper from the roll seven out of ten (7/10) times when asked by staff

Goal #2: Putty will gently crumple or loosely fold the toilet paper before using it eight our of ten (8/10) times with minimal staff assistance

Goal #3: Putty will wipe and observe the productivity of his wipe, then place the used toilet paper into the toilet 9 out of ten (9/10) times when asked by staff

Goal #4: Putty will repeat goals one through three (1-3) until he is done six out of ten (6/10) times with verbal cues from staff

Goal #5: Putty will flush the toilet when he done eight out of ten (8/10) times with minimal staff cues

Goal #6: Putty will wash his hands as per the Hand Washing goal 9 out of ten (9/10) times with minimal staff cues

We'll meet every three months to talk about progress and slowly modify our expectations of the completion of each goal and hopefully by the end of next year you will be a pro.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

happy birthday :)

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Macnult posted:

cats are great

maybe get a nice older one

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Macnult posted:

congratulations on being 22

don't waste your 20s, that's my advice

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

once they're gone you'll be 30, and that's when life really gets you into a corner and kicks the poo poo out of you

Historical Wizards

Macnult posted:

Happy Birthday!

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

once they're gone you'll be 30, and that's when life really gets you into a corner and kicks the poo poo out of you

It was 29 for me, but ya, it was like being an opponent in a Rocky movie

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

It was 29 for me, but ya, it was like being an opponent in a Rocky movie

i got to 32 without my comeuppance but when it came, wow

hi how are you ♥

City of Glompton

hi Filth Incarnate, glad things are progressing well!

happy birthday macnult :toot:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

thanks for the birthday wishes :)

Anoia posted:

cats are great

maybe get a nice older one

I put in the application today to adopt this lil fella

he has a beat up ear but a heart of gold

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Not if I kick life's rear end first :boom:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Macnult posted:

Not if I kick life's rear end first :boom:

good luck!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

I put in the application today to adopt this lil fella

he has a beat up ear but a heart of gold

:love: take good care of that cat