Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Zorodius posted:

I like "Cheap Thrills"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1b22l1kFKY

it's a really simple song but really catchy :shrug:

I like it in spite of myself. It's a hell of a lot better without that annoying Jamaican "more dan di'mons, more dan gyohld" poo poo on top of it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Sia has some good songs, I've enjoyed listening to her sing

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Jaunty Monty Ping posted:

without that annoying Jamaican "more dan di'mons, more dan gyohld" poo poo on top of it too.

Sean Paul is just the worst, if he just made the sound of a dental drill for three minutes instead of singing it would be an improvement on any of his songs

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I feel like Sean Paul could be removed entirely from that song. Like, he contributes nothing of value to it.

Elastic Heart is an extremely good song despite the weird music video where she wrestles Shia LaBeouf in a cage.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
dj qberts wave twisters is great to watch stoned

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

Stale Saltines posted:

I feel like Sean Paul could be removed entirely from that song. Like, he contributes nothing of value to it.

yeah, the version I posted doesn't have him

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
AZ Proposition 205 is polling at like 45.75% for, 45.56% against.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

watermelon tastes amazing, best fruit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Awesome Welles posted:

watermelon tastes amazing, best fruit

it is "one of the good one"s for sure

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
whats it like to smoke weed and then put a fat dip in, like some grizzly. how's the buzz?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Twat McTwatterson posted:

whats it like to smoke weed and then put a fat dip in, like some grizzly. how's the buzz?

it feels good

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

possibly controversial opinion, people should smoke weed

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

purple death ray posted:

possibly controversial opinion, people should smoke weed

Squares shall be sent to the gulags.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i woke up a couple hours ago and now im gonna smoke some Blue Dream

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

i woke up a couple hours ago and now im gonna smoke some Blue Dream

that is a good idea™

im coming down hard off cymbalta and using so much charlotte's web oil right now i will have to buy more. my mom's giving me some benzos tonight though to supplement :woop:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy Daylight Savings Time or whatever it is, I'm not sure what time it is, might as well get high!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

soupbone sal posted:

Squares shall be sent to the dab chambers.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

bagmonkey posted:

Happy Daylight Savings Time or whatever it is, I'm not sure what time it is, might as well get high!

actually it sucks dick and i didnt get paid for the extra hour i spent at work

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
weed is really nice

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's good

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
This white strawberry diesel poo poo is good.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i burnt myself on a hot nail and lost my bat

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

i burnt myself on a hot nail and lost my bat

#juststonerthings

Meanwhile, I got some Lucky (28% THC rich nugs YOWZA) and a new bat to replace the broken one, and the verdict....?

things are good again :420:

VVV Congrats!

Commie Lasorda fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Nov 7, 2016

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

We got married today and one of my friends gave us an ounce and 3 Js, and another gave me a gram of shatter

I have good friends (and a good wife)

americong
May 29, 2013

Kelp Me! posted:

We got married today and one of my friends gave us an ounce and 3 Js, and another gave me a gram of shatter

I have good friends (and a good wife)

goongratulations

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

actually it sucks dick and i didnt get paid for the extra hour i spent at work

The gently caress? Why dont the clocks change at 1am over there, as they do in civilised countries?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thred content

i did my first dabs tonight. it is potent, clinical and fast. it is the opposite of what i want in a stone; i want to titrate a bit, to sit there rolling the j's and packing the bowls. flailing around with trays and sticky zig zags in a black and white infomercial before-the-better-way-shows-up scene was never a problem i had.

--

reallivedinosaur posted:

i would imagine sofware would do this in the year 2016, no? do people actually sit and do it by ear for any reason other than "showing that they can"?

some code to read morse code off an audio stream seems like a first year DSP project maybe I will get high and make one one day

computers can send and receive it but you are considered to be very rude if you do not specifically mention you're using a computer. its expected that you can decode morse code by yourself. we used to test for it even

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

computers can send and receive it but you are considered to be very rude if you do not specifically mention you're using a computer. its expected that you can decode morse code by yourself. we used to test for it even

Can they do this automatically and easily

For some reason I am having a weird irrational worst case scenario idea of if it'd be important and possible to be able to use a computer to talk to radio people if something happened

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Black August posted:

For some reason I am having a weird irrational worst case scenario idea of if it'd be important and possible to be able to use a computer to talk to radio people if something happened

thats probably the weed

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Oberleutnant posted:

The gently caress? Why dont the clocks change at 1am over there, as they do in civilised countries?

the pos system we use is from the 90s and is still affected by remnants of y2k. the clocks and poo poo did change but the extra hour wasn't reflected on my got dang timeclock report

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
monday morning at work

i'm hoping my weekend stoned hangover lasts until after lunch at least

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Jonny 290 posted:

thred content

i did my first dabs tonight. it is potent, clinical and fast. it is the opposite of what i want in a stone; i want to titrate a bit, to sit there rolling the j's and packing the bowls. flailing around with trays and sticky zig zags in a black and white infomercial before-the-better-way-shows-up scene was never a problem i had.

dabs r weird

considering giving the rest of my wax away as a wedding gift

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dabs are the worst thing that has happened to weed. fuckin kids these days. *launches into a protracted back in my day diatribe :corsair:*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I;m high as gently caress and i didn't even touch tabs

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Good luck to everyone whose state has weed on the ballot today

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
makin hash and also smokin hash

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I like dabs cause it gets you crazy hosed up really quick but I'm one of those personalities that chases a rush so lol of course I'd like dabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I gave this girl I worked with at the time a dab once and she freaked out so bad from how high she was that she had a panic attack so only expert-level weed smokers should attempt dabbing imo