Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GrimGypsy posted:

Hey

Gonna rewatch one of the following, help me decide:

Paranoia Agent
Haibane
Bebop
Trigun
Lain

I say Bebop because "See you later, Space Race Cowboy" is what you say to Trump on Tuesday.

e: Good lord what a poo poo start to a new page. Here have a prog jazz love story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ldVe4-pdp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
i think his plane just landed; look at the crowd now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder how many people at this rally are doing the mental math and figuring out that, had Trump only been a half hour late, he'd be done and they would be home already by now

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Deadlysherpa posted:

So, Trump sells oversized foam fingers that say MAGA, because of course he does.

whoa he actually has left-handed foam fingers

that does it, he's got my vote

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

I don't normally watch Donald's rallies but I'm watching this PA one, because if he ever shows up he's going to be a loving trainwreck and I may get to watch him collapse and die

Turns out you can't just campaign on rallies like everybody in the whole world was telling you all along fucko

His VA one, if it happens, will be even better :allears:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

I don't normally watch Donald's rallies but I'm watching this PA one, because if he ever shows up he's going to be a loving trainwreck and I may get to watch him collapse and die

Turns out you can't just campaign on rallies like everybody in the whole world was telling you all along fucko

thats why we're all here friend

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I'd probably remove any whitespace and non alphabetic characters as well. Create a hashset from the original emails and of the new set (after filtering date ranges and to/from restrictions of the warrent). Any emails not in the old hashset would be reviewed. Would probably be tens of emails max.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

e: double post somehow

lamentable dustman fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Nov 7, 2016

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

trump isnt winning a single asian group, the entire campaign is lost at sea

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

FAUXTON posted:

I say Bebop because "See you later, Space Race Cowboy" is what you say to Trump on Tuesday.

The Real Volk Blues

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
I finally realize who Giuliani reminds me of. Dr. Ed from Day of the Tentacle/Maniac Mansion. He has the same twisted look and demented smile.

Malachy
Dec 20, 2013

MaxNV posted:

A few months ago I tried tracking Trump Force One by plugging its tail number into a bunch of different flight trackers and nothing came up. Anyone want to give this a shot and see if maybe I was doing something wrong or if it's been blocked.

N757FA

This aircraft (N757AF) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

take your kids home. they don't want to be there and they have school tomorrow

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GrimGypsy posted:

Hey

Gonna rewatch one of the following, help me decide:

Paranoia Agent
Haibane
Bebop
Trigun
Lain

Rewatch?

If you are feeling like you can fall in and be consumed by the feels of an anime cocoon, Haibane

But if you just gonna watch something and aren't gonna be able to fully immerse, either Bebop or Trigun

Lain and PA seem like not the best choices for pre-election distraction

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Deadlysherpa posted:

So, Trump sells oversized foam fingers that say MAGA, because of course he does.

Those are actual size though???

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

a.lo posted:

IT'S TRUMP TIME

daddy, no!

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Candidates are always late for rallies and it never matters.

I was at a Bernie Sanders event where he was over three hours late and... oh...

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Consummate Professional posted:

Being late to two rallies at once is a very alpha move, not a sign his campaign staff is awful

Oh God drat it, you're right, Dilbertman is going to make this into a Master Persuader blog post, isn't he?

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Hopefully 4.9 so they just miss public funding

Also I lost a bet saying Trump wouldn't be the nominee, while I was trying to pay up the guy I lost to wanted to go double or nothing that Johnson would get at least 10% (he was getting like 12% at that time). Took that instantly so money saved.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Those are actual size though???

They're actually slightly-smaller-than-large size

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i wish trump had tried to address asian americans at some point, i'd really want to know how he'd manage to piss them off too

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

a.lo posted:

or just take them home because you took them to a Trump rally and it's going to be real awkward for them when they're older and can still remember that time you basically enrolled them in the hitler youth

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TWIST FIST posted:

i wish trump had tried to address asian americans at some point, i'd really want to know how he'd manage to piss them off too

He did way back early on when he was caricaturing Chinese investors and yelling "WE WANT DEEEEAL!"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

i want him to hit 4.9%

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TWIST FIST posted:

He would have done the squinty eyes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TWIST FIST posted:

offer tax credits for Asian girls to get boob jobs

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

Baller Ina posted:

whoa he actually has left-handed foam fingers

that does it, he's got my vote

in a dark twist, the left handed one is just the right handed one flipped over

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lamentable dustman posted:

Hopefully 4.9 so they just miss public funding

Also I lost a bet saying Trump wouldn't be the nominee, while I was trying to pay up the guy I lost to wanted to go double or nothing that Johnson would get at least 10% (he was getting like 12% at that time). Took that instantly so money saved.

4.20%

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
So simple! https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795443493674086400

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

FAUXTON posted:

He did way back early on when he was caricaturing Chinese investors and yelling "WE WANT DEEEEAL!"

lol yikes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
alternate joke: a twenty minute tangent where he repeatedly insists Clinton has 'dishonored herself' while smirking knowingly to the crowd as if to say 'you guys get it'.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder how many people at this rally are doing the mental math and figuring out that, had Trump only been a half hour late, he'd be done and they would be home already by now

why would they do math

do you think they're some kind of nerds

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/795463223432609797

Fire Marshalls are still my fav unexpected and very specific long standing object of the Trump movement's wrath

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

Anybody got any cool Nite Crew pictures. I want to save them before the election ends.

i went to upload a bunch of things and good lord i have easily over 100 images not even counting animated gifs

so just let me know if theres anything you want and ill get it but im not gonna put all those togetget in yhr same poat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Karl Sharks posted:

i want him to hit 4.9%

nah i want the libertarians to hit 5% and crow about getting that sweet sweet federal funding and not realize what huge loving hypocrites they are

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
"nigeria for trump" sign inna crowd

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

what about down there

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Chinese person: About this deal mr. trump, it seems to have several illegal clauses such as

Same chinese person through trump's eyes: OHHHHH ME SO SORRY. WANT BIG DEALS QUICK

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Fidel Castronaut posted:

anybody got a link to the place where movies are shown and stuff and things

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

starting now

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgWx3DxgDM

• Locked thread