Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Greatest ROH Champion
This poll is closed.
Lethal 28 47.46%
Rowe 1 1.69%
HANSON 17 28.81%
Pitbull 13 22.03%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

settle down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Lol gently caress off you dumb gently caress and shitpost on Reddit you ignorant fanboy piece of poo poo. Or reveal yourself as an sbg employee.

Either way you are well on the way to replacing amreese as the worst poster on the forums.

Calm down Beavis, you can't really tell him to go back to Reddit because they are probably the most pro-WWE board out there.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Are your parents blood relatives

He wasn't born, a pig coughed and he fell out.

Personally, I think it's adorable Roque think ANYBODY still cares about the Bullet Club. The only member doing anything resembling relevance is the admittedly incredible Kenny Omega. Who, to nobody's surprise, can only occasionally be bothered to appear for ROH, and probably not willingly.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

MagicCube posted:

Calm down Beavis, you can't really tell him to go back to Reddit because they are probably the most pro-WWE board out there.

yeah, /wooo/ would be a better fit since they're always claiming that wrestlers will be ruined the minute they sign with wwe and if you say otherwise they call you a "stamford wife"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They've already agreed to terms with at least one major Stardom joshi, so Roque's weird "FloSlam has prevented them from signing any more Indy people forever" thing is already confirmed false

Unless he's even worse than I thought and he's one of those weird people who thinks women don't count

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He wasn't born, a pig coughed and he fell out.

Personally, I think it's adorable Roque think ANYBODY still cares about the Bullet Club. The only member doing anything resembling relevance is the admittedly incredible Kenny Omega. Who, to nobody's surprise, can only occasionally be bothered to appear for ROH, and probably not willingly.

Please they promised that by Final Battle they will have all the gold with Adam Cole retaining against Kyle O'Reilly (lol), the Bucks defeating the Briscoes, Adam Page defeating Bobby Fish (loooool), and capturing the Trios titles (which they already blew because they lost to Matt Taven and two dudes)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Let's all settle down. ROH's future is secure with Bull Dempsey and the Kingdom with no good wrestlers and Indie Tourist Cody Rhodes leading the charge.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I still like the Bullet Club :smith:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

NienNunb posted:

I still like the Bullet Club :smith:

But they added Adam Page, what more do you want

Edit: Wait I thought you said dislike

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I watched ROH tv tonight and it seemed to me that people still care about bullet club. At least Cole and The Bucks.

On the other hand i don't care at all about Taven and the kingdom. Taven looks like such a lovely omega ripoff. The 6 man tag was fun tho

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

schweens posted:

I watched ROH tv tonight and it seemed to me that people still care about bullet club. At least Cole and The Bucks.

On the other hand i don't care at all about Taven and the kingdom. Taven looks like such a lovely omega ripoff. The 6 man tag was fun tho

I'm sure people like them, but they're not something that create a buzz like it was doing 2 years ago. In fairness, most stables fizz out before that. I just think the whole thing ran its' course, and pretending like it's still the hot thing that's gonna draw in viewers and live attendance when it's clearly not given ROH's recent attendance troubles is pretty shill-tastic.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

why watch ROH when you can watch the same guys do better matches in PWG?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if you wanna watch three matches a year thats a good solution sure

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jay Lethal doesn't work PWG so I must watch ROH.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
They're apparently having some issues for their UK show and moved venues. They worked it out with Rev Pro apparently.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

They're apparently having some issues for their UK show and moved venues. They worked it out with Rev Pro apparently.

don't gently caress with PCW?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

Yeah, I got an email today saying they had to move the London show from Seymour Leisure Centre to York Hall where RevPro run shows. Seating layout is going to be the same though so no need for new tickets and they might even open up some more. Kind of sucks because it's on the opposite side of central London (and further away from me), but it's not that big a deal since the transport connections are so good here.

Here's the card so far for the London show:

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
JAY LETHAL VS. ADAM COLE (c)

WILL OSPREAY VS. MARTY SCURLL

MATT JACKSON VS. JAY BRISCOE

NICK JACKSON VS. MARK BRISCOE

MagicCube fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 7, 2016

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

Jay Lethal doesn't work PWG so I must watch ROH.

Lethal worked like one weekend a few years ago I wonder why they haven't had him back?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Lethal worked like one weekend a few years ago I wonder why they haven't had him back?

(he's bad)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

False!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

coconono posted:

(he's bad)

The anti ROH agenda strikes again

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

(he's bad)

As down on ROH as I am at the moment, this is straight up wrong.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jay Lethal is really really great.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

coconono posted:

(he's bad)

Oatgan ban this sick filth!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I need Roque11's help on figuring out these two tweets: https://twitter.com/itsLioRush/status/795722200041029634

https://twitter.com/GoGoACH/status/795681446459568128

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/795785458223550464

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

It's means nothing Lions already takes outside bookings and ACH is already confirmed for New Japan. He will be he next ROH name to break out big there lIke Elgin did. Again, the only move ROH names will make after this 12/31 nonsense will be to work more with New Japan, whethere it's the Bucks, Cole, Fish, KOR, ACH, Lethal, War Machine or whoever.

I keep thinking and this anti-ROH stuff from people is nothing new. ROH has history of dealing with this stuff. All this goofiness that's always going around is no different than when RF and friends use to fake post anti-ROH posts on the old DOI forums.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ACH is a false flag

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

rovert posted:

I need Roque11's help on figuring out these two tweets: https://twitter.com/itsLioRush/status/795722200041029634

Roque11 posted:

It's means nothing Lions already takes outside bookings and ACH is already confirmed for New Japan. He will be he next ROH name to break out big there lIke Elgin did. Again, the only move ROH names will make after this 12/31 nonsense will be to work more with New Japan, whethere it's the Bucks, Cole, Fish, KOR, ACH, Lethal, War Machine or whoever.

I keep thinking and this anti-ROH stuff from people is nothing new. ROH has history of dealing with this stuff. All this goofiness that's always going around is no different than when RF and friends use to fake post anti-ROH posts on the old DOI forums.

rovert posted:

Roque11 do you think Sydal is actually in Hawaii?

Roque11 posted:

Yes. Where else would he be?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:psyduck:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I can't believe Delirious got Matt Sydal hooked on the demon weed just so he'd rot in a Japanese prison before he'd be allowed to work outside of RoH

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Guys I've been looking into the records and if you really look at them, no one has ever actually left RoH.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

oatgan posted:

ACH is a false flag

roh isn't hot enough to melt steel beams

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Edge & Christian posted:

Guys I've been looking into the records and if you really look at them, no one has ever actually left RoH.

Confirmed that ROH is :ghost: the Wrestling Fed of the Damned :ghost:

as opposed to TNA, which is the Wrestling Fed of Morons, and also the Hardys

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

SaberToothedPie posted:

roh isn't hot enough to melt steel beams

lol

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I'm just glad Steen & Generico escaped ROH before it could destroy them too :ohdear:

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

triplexpac posted:

I'm just glad Steen & Generico escaped ROH before it could destroy them too :ohdear:

They're not black. They would have been fine and probably in Bullet Club by now.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roque11 posted:

https://twitter.com/itsLioRush/status/796027151090860033

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

All of ROH's 2017 dates thus far are on days he does not have available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
All these implications of people going to WWE are so hilarious. These wrestlers have the choice between New Japan and WWE. New Japan is where everybody wants to be and that's what they pattern their ring styles after. Plus, they can make more money, not have to deal with politics and not have to be on the road non-stop.

With ROH you have a promotion owned by a corporation that has a ton more money than WWE. Sinclair can buy and sell WWE three times over if they wanted to.

With the money wrestlers can make in ROH and New Japan and WWE only offering peanuts WWE doesn't stand a chance.

A guy like ACH fits New Japan like a glove much like Elgin. That's what his long term future is along with indies in between, which would include Fred Garvin's company. He also gets to be seen on Flo.

• Locked thread