Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
Can't vote, not American, so I'll settle for :toxx:ing myself and selling my soul to the Dark Mistress to spite my idiot alt-right little brother.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

is this is the :toxx: thread for ron paul 2016???

E: I know what thread this is :thejoke:

Progressive JPEG has issued a correction as of 09:15 on Nov 7, 2016

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Yawgmoft posted:

I can't read my beautiful train ride distraction thread anymore so why not :toxx: for Hillary?

So many people who never pay attention to politics on my Facebook wall are freaking out over Nate Silver constantly posting incoming apocalypse posts... is there any way to calm them down?

tell them to stop writing their xangas or whatever and vote

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Progressive JPEG posted:

Yeah I think it is.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hillary already paid for Fireworks to celebrate, lmao

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Having failed my side bet toxx and getting banned, I'm here to reaffirm my dedication to still get banned again if Hil fucks this up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Progressive JPEG posted:

FYI you're now toxed for both Hillary and Ron now.

Bro Chi Minh
Dec 2, 2009

by exmarx
Can I untoxx for Trump? I only posted in the Trump toxx thread to shitpost :frogbon:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Bro Chi Minh posted:

Can I untoxx for Trump? I only posted in the Trump toxx thread to shitpost :frogbon:

That's not for us mere mortals to decide.

Also don't poke the poop.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

FYI you're now toxed for both Hillary and Ron now.

Well you don't see me posting in the delusionals toxx thread so interpret that how you will

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Good Citizen posted:

Having failed my side bet toxx and getting banned, I'm here to reaffirm my dedication to still get banned again if us citizens gently caress this up

:same:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Techincally 37 hours til the call is usually made

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Eh, voting begins in 23 hours here and we already know the results.:toot:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Well here's my cowardly last-minute toxx. :tipshat:

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Clinton will probably win, but it's far from a sure thing. But if we get banned, at least we aren't' goddamn deplorables. People who unironically support Trump should consider that they probably would have supported the Nazis.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Look, he just wants to make Germany great again. :godwinning:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Toxxing for Hillary. I'm not a toxx kind of guy, but Trump is the point where I've got to draw a line. Normally I take advantage of being in a non competitive district to make meaningless third party protest votes, but this year I'm all in on the big D in the hopes that the Republican party gets smacked down hard and never again dares to produce such an utterly deplorable, unserious joke of a candidate.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Hi, I've waited until the last possible moment to toxx because I'm a big dumb baby (and I don't visit C-SPAM hardly ever).

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Celery Jello posted:

Hi, I've waited until the last possible moment to toxx because I'm a big dumb baby (and I don't visit C-SPAM hardly ever).

:same:

In my defense, I didn't toxx earlier because there's no sport in making a bet when victory is assured. :smugdog:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Dammit I remembered I toxxed for Hillary to win Ohio. Now she is way behind there ever since the FBI letter came out. James Comey gonna cost me my account. :argh: I take it there are no amnesty deals going like in the Trump thread?

breaklaw has issued a correction as of 20:53 on Nov 7, 2016

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Your sacrifice will be remembered. :911:

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
I will be drinking a lot over the next 24 hours.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

CelestialScribe posted:

I will be drinking a lot over the next 24 hours.
Tomorrow Wednesday is gonna be worse for hangovers than St. Patrick's Day and Superbowl Sunday combined.

Azathoth has issued a correction as of 22:12 on Nov 7, 2016

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Wednesday November 9th, or as we refer to it every four years National Speak Quietly Day. Internationally it's known as We'll Just Come Back Later Day.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

So when can we shitpost in the trump toxx thread without worrying about getting banned?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

LionYeti posted:

So when can we shitpost in the trump toxx thread without worrying about getting banned?

I think its typically once the winner is clear and the bans start to go out.

I think it was Romneytoxx where the toxxers were banned with quotes from Ayn Rand as the reason, here's hoping the mods have read The Art of the Deal for inspiration this year.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I think it happened before concession speech, because Romney didn't have one planned and there was no point waiting on it

Needless to say Trump won't have one planned either

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

LionYeti posted:

8:30PM PST

Polls will close in California at 8 o'clock, the TV networks will immediately call those states for Hillary putting her over 270 electoral votes calling the election for her, 30 minutes later, the mods give us the all clear to shitpost in the Trump thread.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

God help me. I have a midterm at 8am Wednesday.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

breaklaw posted:

Dammit I remembered I toxxed for Hillary to win Ohio. Now she is way behind there ever since the FBI letter came out. James Comey gonna cost me my account. :argh: I take it there are no amnesty deals going like in the Trump thread?

Hard to make a case for you when you've dismissed pussy grabbing as "locker room talk" imo

good bye~

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Following this election campaign has taken years off my dumb life. I'm not American but I have faith in you guys (at the last minute). :toxx:.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So, trump cocktail? I mean, I'm making a vodka martini shaken not stirred for abuela tommorow (because it's her favourite) but I'm thinking trump cocktail gotta be something

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

So, trump cocktail? I mean, I'm making a vodka martini shaken not stirred for abuela tommorow (because it's her favourite) but I'm thinking trump cocktail gotta be something

a turd in a glass

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

breaklaw posted:

at least comey provided one valuable service

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Hard to make a case for you when you've dismissed pussy grabbing as "locker room talk" imo

good bye~

For the record I never defended Trump's actions or said he was anything other than a misogynist rear end in a top hat. On the first day of the tape I said I thought he was exaggerating and I never again posted one word on the subject after the accusations came out. I got it wrong on the first day then certain posters started misrepresenting my post history because of other disagreements.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what you should have said

was nothing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

breaklaw posted:

For the record I never defended Trump's actions or said he was anything other than a misogynist rear end in a top hat. On the first day of the tape I said I thought he was exaggerating and I never again posted one word on the subject after the accusations came out. I got it wrong on the first day then certain posters started misrepresenting my post history because of other disagreements.

that's certainly one interpretation

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

breaklaw posted:

You toxxed, take it like a grownup and stop whining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I have way more respect for the Trumpists who stuck to their toxxs when clemency was offered than those who cut-and-run. They may be shitheels, but goddammit they owned their shitheelness.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Gotta be something orange. I don't know drinks so I don't have specific suggestions, but something orange.

• Locked thread