Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bambi BamBrogan and Brogan BamBrogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
New merch: http://merch.uhhyeahdude.com/product/juri-pin-set

The one with the baby confuses me. Anyone?

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Wild guess it has to do with Seth always being like "babies being thrown!! babies whipped off of balconies!!" it could be something else though; that particular baby hasn't been sent off on a trajectory

Speaking of-- while I totally know what he's getting at, it's his way of saying people have been stirred into a state of fervor over something crazy & stupid, tbh that particular phrase has never made a modicum of sense to me

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Binowru posted:

New merch: http://merch.uhhyeahdude.com/product/juri-pin-set

The one with the baby confuses me. Anyone?

Could it be a reference to the Parenting bits?

fake e: needs a PARTY RIGHT SON button

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

flesh dance posted:

Wild guess it has to do with Seth always being like "babies being thrown!! babies whipped off of balconies!!" it could be something else though; that particular baby hasn't been sent off on a trajectory

Speaking of-- while I totally know what he's getting at, it's his way of saying people have been stirred into a state of fervor over something crazy & stupid, tbh that particular phrase has never made a modicum of sense to me

It is Micheal Jackson holding his baby out of the window you dilts

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
still want that UYD steal your face shirt

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Oh I thought it was a reference to people wanting their babies kissed like by a politician.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Oh I thought it was a reference to people wanting their babies kissed like by a politician.

Yeah this. Picture that hysterical lady having a meltdown with her babby with Donald Trump. Now imagine she's stuck a few rows back.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kqgBnAod8

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

holy guacamole

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

541 out. Goddamn Seth's story about the floating place is a classic.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I enjoyed Jonathan's wacky tale about his dead dog

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

That episode was awesome, sounded like a fun show to see.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Another awesome live episode. Hope they got to see some twiii-iins

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
I'm watching Celebrity Name Game for the first time and I finally learned Seth wasn't exaggerating about how dumb everyone is

"this 3 letter cable network used to play music videos"
M__

XM RADIO

Carlton Banks fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Nov 4, 2016

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OK so which one a you queers went to the live show in a costume

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Trunko posted:

:yikes:

greatrambino
May 7, 2007

Trunko posted:

The skeleton jumpsuit was sitting behind me. Only costume I saw.

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
Anybody else here listen to Harmontown? The haunted house is right next to Dan Harmon's house and he's had the kid and his mom on a few times

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Episode 64: They predict Josh Duggar being gross with his sister's.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bollig posted:

Episode 64: They predict Josh Duggar being gross with his sister's.

did they also predict the sun would rise in the morning and fall in the evening

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Uncanny predictions with Jah n' roma

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
524 up. Ep subtitle: "Saving America from Herself" :negative:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

C-Euro posted:

524 up. Ep subtitle: "Saving America from Herself" :negative:

Bumper stickers be damned.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Schneer/Latern 2020

"Straight lampin'"

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Jesus said blessed are the liars, Seth!

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I do feel like Seth was a little too amped up during the last live show ep. The rants and yelling have always been funny to me. It's only that he was interrupting everything Johnathan said in the live show recording. Dude could barely get a word in sometimes. It's the only time I've really noticed it.

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man

SMERSH Mouth posted:

I do feel like Seth was a little too amped up during the last live show ep. The rants and yelling have always been funny to me. It's only that he was interrupting everything Johnathan said in the live show recording. Dude could barely get a word in sometimes. It's the only time I've really noticed it.

it's his moment.. he finally got there. go Seth!

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Dallas Cowboys #1 in the NFL. 2016 shaping up to be a banner year for Roma. Hope he mails Romo a get well never card after all the heartbreak he's caused.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

SeaborneClink posted:

Dallas Cowboys #1 in the NFL. 2016 shaping up to be a banner year for Roma. Hope he mails Romo a get well never card after all the heartbreak he's caused.

good thing Seth held out and didn't switch to birdwatching

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

SeaborneClink posted:

Dallas has won one play-off game during UYD's run, right? And that led to "Not a move common to the game". A deep playoff run meeting up against Tom Brady in a Super Bowl would probably kill Seth.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Stunning racism against the Chinese coming from Jonathan in the most recent episode. Despicable.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Stunning racism against the Chinese coming from Jonathan in the most recent episode. Despicable.

God, that was incredibly bad. And the worst part was Jonathan thought it was hilarious.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

The UYD facebook group I follow is having a meltdown. Some people are like "yeah it's wrong, lighten up he thought he was being funny" and others are full blown out for Jah's blood.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
It was a proper cringe joke but I think seth dealt with it immediately. I think jonathon was laughing at how dumb it was rather than thinking it was a hilarious piece of comedy. That was just my reading.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Beastie posted:

The UYD facebook group I follow is having a meltdown. Some people are like "yeah it's wrong, lighten up he thought he was being funny" and others are full blown out for Jah's blood.

That'll teach me for starting that thread =/

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
I don't get it, a lot of UYD is cringe humour. Like, have we forgotten about all the craigslist stuff? One of my favourite clips is from the filmed episodes on who's parenting harder, where at the end Seth tells the story of seeing a creepo and a little african american kid at mcdonalds but he was too coked out to do something about it. I've tried to get people into UYD with it and they are always horrified lol.

Johnathan says dumb stuff all the time, it's what he does. Can't count the times he has called someone or something retarded or human being or doubted vaccines.

FWIW, I found the chinese segment hilarious in a "I can't believe he is saying this" sort of way. Seth shut it down right quick too, which adds to it.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh god great thanks for reminding me of that kid
You could have been a hero, Seth. You could have had a family with that kid and the mentally unhinged restaurant lady

I haven't listened to the controversy in question but on the bright side it opens up a lot of potential UYD converts here if you target the small but key white expat goon in china who hates everything about the Chinese demo

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Binowru posted:

God, that was incredibly bad. And the worst part was Jonathan thought it was hilarious.

I didn't take it as him thinking it was hilarious, I thought he was laughing so hard after because seths facial reaction/he realized how stupid it was the moment it came out of his mouth.

H A T T A M fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halo_BLEW
Jul 11, 2000

by Lowtax

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

You loving faggots need to be executed.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)