Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
That is an absolutely incredible mantrum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Rollersnake posted:

I can't really find the schadenfreude in poo poo like this anymore. Like, what if this is what pushes this wannabe rapist/Elliott Roger over the edge.

The only safe option is mandatory reeducation camps for men.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

VoidBurger posted:

That is an absolutely incredible mantrum.

I enjoyed this tweet too. Hopefully it will find its way into the general lexicon.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This kid is going to commit sex crimes before he's 20.

Same here.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

I mean you can just see "Directed by Dinesh D'Souza" and get everything you need to know about it.

Reminder : D'Souza got convicted on some sort of money fraud that was ssssssssooooooo stupid that even wingnuts on his side say he's a dumbass.

They don't defend him because he fails the paper bag test/has a non white name.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BrigadierSensible posted:

I like this guy. He knows no woman actually wants to gently caress him, and instead of you know, changing himself for the better so someone would actually really want to have sex with him, his strategy is "I am going to swear and be rude at you, which will annoy you so much that in order to make it stop, one of you will grit her teeth and endure the horribleness that is having sex with me. Once that happens, I will be nice and good, but until it happens, I will be an arsehole."

I mean the arrogance on him to think that his petty whinging on the internet is causing so much discomfort in womankind that in order to make it stop, they will do something he acknowledges they inherently don't want to, nor should want to, do.
"...but no fat ones though", I'm sure.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I cannot wait to be that rear end in a top hat after election day to tag the friend I've been sharing posts of with "Hey look, Hillary won! God works in mysterious ways, don't he?"

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I can't wait for you to lose the two friends you still have left either

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

FAROOQ posted:

That way you won't be so alone?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

FAROOQ posted:

You're overestimating the amount of friends I have left, buddio.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/795350269949333508

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Like I said in the r/relationships thread, that poor kid is being raised by an idiot.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This is just precious

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Judge missed an opportunity seen from a mile away to just remove the kid from that idiot and give him to a better home.

Who even thinks like this? Also gently caress every single loving redditor crying about "But women always win custody/support battles waah".

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Men Gargle Their Own Weiners

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Dumb picture and pretty innocent iosm, but that comment quickly gets really confusing.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
The crazy chick in these comments is the only reason I'm still friends with the person whose status she's commenting on.

:stare:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

fullroundaction posted:

The crazy chick in these comments is the only reason I'm still friends with the person whose status she's commenting on.

This woman writes so much stuff without actually making any sense of any point she's making.

A: What possible reason do you have to dispute Obama's birth age? If he were a couple years younger, that would make him 44 at his inauguration. The minimum age to be president is 35. The only thing I could think of is that they were somehow off by a decade and thought that was another reason he couldn't be president.

B: Real classy referring to human children as a litter when it's immigrants doing it.

C: Ann Dunham (Obama's mother) was born in Kansas. She has been a U.S. citizen her whole life. Did this person think that just because she was living in Hawaii at the time she was born in Hawaii? Or is this another unfounded conspiracy that she too is not a U.S. citizen and the stars all aligned to make sure little Barry O could never become president without lies and deception.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
"The worst part is, after all of this, a human being exists who has a mother who never wanted him and a father who resents him. gently caress you."
:drat:
ID be satisfied with the karma he'd brought on himself but then there's that poor doomed kid and poor lady he'll keep trying to creepily maintain contact with and manipulate

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Long story short, a local music venue went in full on meltdown mode after a fight apparently erupted at the venue, or something. It's not very clear.

This was from the "official statement on the matter":

And it went downhill from there...

Down to two people on the same account having a comment war with each other!

:allears:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

No. No, thanks.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

trapped mouse posted:

This woman writes so much stuff without actually making any sense of any point she's making.

A: What possible reason do you have to dispute Obama's birth age? If he were a couple years younger, that would make him 44 at his inauguration. The minimum age to be president is 35. The only thing I could think of is that they were somehow off by a decade and thought that was another reason he couldn't be president.

B: Real classy referring to human children as a litter when it's immigrants doing it.

C: Ann Dunham (Obama's mother) was born in Kansas. She has been a U.S. citizen her whole life. Did this person think that just because she was living in Hawaii at the time she was born in Hawaii? Or is this another unfounded conspiracy that she too is not a U.S. citizen and the stars all aligned to make sure little Barry O could never become president without lies and deception.

I think this failure is genuinely so dumb that you missed it. I don't blame you because I'm still reeling.

She insists that since Hawaii became a state in 59 and Obama was born in 61 that Obama was born before Hawaii was a state.

like, I think my brain just stopped functioning there

Or is she seriously saying that Hawaii became a state it doesn't count as living in a state before...

gently caress me, I need a drink

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Nov 7, 2016

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Radio Paranoia posted:

Long story short, a local music venue went in full on meltdown mode after a fight apparently erupted at the venue, or something. It's not very clear.

This is truly magical.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Met posted:

No. No, thanks.

The actual creator is chill as hell and doesn't understand what the gently caress is up with his frog being racist now. He's trying to fix that.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/04/save-pepe-cartoon-frog-meme-matt-furie-trump

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Midnight Voyager posted:

I think this failure is genuinely so dumb that you missed it. I don't blame you because I'm still reeling.

She insists that since Hawaii became a state in 59 and Obama was born in 61 that Obama was born before Hawaii was a state.

Or is she seriously saying that Hawaii became a state it doesn't count as living in a state before...

That's what I thought at first too, but what they're saying in the followup is that the parents need to be in the country for 14 years before their child is eligible for citizenship, and 59-61 is only two years, not 14.

I'll leave it to someone else to say whether that 14 years thing is true or not, but either way his mom being born in Kansas ought to make it irrelevant anyway.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Data Graham posted:

That's what I thought at first too, but what they're saying in the followup is that the parents need to be in the country for 14 years before their child is eligible for citizenship, and 59-61 is only two years, not 14.

I'll leave it to someone else to say whether that 14 years thing is true or not, but either way his mom being born in Kansas ought to make it irrelevant anyway.

But even if she was born in Hawaii or whatever, wouldn't that mean she lived in what is now a US state her whole life? Does it only count once we make it a state? Is everyone in a place we make into a state suddenly foreign squatters???

What is going ON??

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Midnight Voyager posted:

She seems to think Obamas parents are natives of Hawaii which would mean they aren't citizens so neither is he. I guess?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

But Science Fiction was created to bone hot aliens...

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Ularg posted:

Or clones of yourself.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

BONED BY THE CLONE, volume XVII

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

fullroundaction posted:

"So what..she isn't running for president."

However Bill Clinton is, and for his third term no less, which is obviously why Trump and his posse have spent so much time attacking him.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

change my name posted:

"We do not negotiate with pussy terrorists"

Mods please change my name to Pussy Terrorist

tia

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Cage posted:

Dumb picture and pretty innocent iosm, but that comment quickly gets really confusing.

This reminds so much of a few family members of mine it's scary. And hilarious.

Scilarious if you will.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Radio Paranoia posted:

This poo poo would never happen at The Doors!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ularg posted:

Also scientific progress never has and never will change the way we relate to sex and/or romance. Also you should never take into account this driving force when considering how humans adapt and react to a new setting.

Sex, Sex never changes.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

change my name posted:

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY MY CLONE, volume XVII

ftfy.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.

Radio Paranoia posted:

I enjoyed this tweet too. Hopefully it will find its way into the general lexicon.

It's already a word, (so I didn't credit the tweeter you're referencing.) I hope it gets more popular. Everyone please use the word "mantrum" more.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

FirstAidKite posted:

I'm green btw, I probably should have made that clear but I didn't for some reason sorry

there was more but it wasn't as funny imo as that stuff so eh, mostly it just turned into us discussing how a 3rd party could come about and how it's not really possible with the current situation and he's like "but we've gotta try! we've gotta try!" all while telling me that hillary is bad because she did her job as an attorney and defended her client and that if he had been in her position he would have "had an off day" to make sure he ended up in prison and ughhh

I am reviving this from a coupla pages back, but...you didn't tell him the simpler reason a vote for anyone other than Hillary helps Trump: If a candidate doesn't get 270 electoral votes, the House gets to pick. Guess who has a majority in the House?

It's really that simple. So any votes that keep Hillary from getting 270 are votes for Trump, period. Your buddy can argue semantics all he wants.

I agree the two party/electoral college system we have is dumb and outdated, but the rules in play are those rules.