Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
med school head
Apr 17, 2012
just curious. the last post in the old thread was from september and then he closed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
She had to be hospitalized after having extremely low B vitamin levels from not eating meat and amino-acid deficiencies.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
she works from home now OP

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Look at this photograph
It's a picture of my wife's fat rear end
Her face I used to hug and kiss
Now she looks like a hippopotamus

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Maybe post some pics so we can better understand the topic?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Is this thread about avril levine don't know haven't heard anything about her lately

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
avril lavigne died of ticks OP, devoured her alive in front of barnacle kroeger's long face

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

Look at this photograph
It's a picture of my wife's fat rear end
Her face I used to hug and kiss
Now she looks like a hippopotamus

*shoots husband's rear end with paintballs*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

*shoots husband's rear end with paintballs*

I like you

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
She dumped the nickleback for the quarterback.

FAN OF NICKELBACK
Apr 9, 2002
she posted this thread

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FAN OF NICKELBACK posted:

she posted this thread

:lol:

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Don't even have a link to the original post so i can only assume OP made this all up in his delusion.

Sorry OP but this confirms you're gay.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

ohsosad posted:

Don't even have a link to the original post so i can only assume OP made this all up in his delusion.

Sorry OP but this confirms you're gay.

iirc some goon faked being married (like anyone posting here has ever touched a girl just lol) and the "wife" getting brain damage to open a fundme or kickstarter or whatever to scam other goons out of their undeserved money for a hotdog stand or something.

this may or may not have happened, i lost track and became gay.
not as gay as op though.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Decebal posted:

She had to be hospitalized after having extremely low B vitamin levels from not eating meat and amino-acid deficiencies.

Don't forget the lack of iron too

All of these things have no source that isn't animal carcasses why do people subject themselves to being veg?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hope things are going well for him and his wife things seemed to be improving

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Decebal posted:

serves her right

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i know where she is hehe, and i am not telling anyone! :fyadride:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
prolly terri schiavoed her rear end :greenangel:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Decebal posted:

edit

holy poo poo i gotta start sleeping i thought this was a real post for like four minutes and actually replied that way

extra stout fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Nov 7, 2016

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i dont feel like going bck through the graveyard someone search ischemic or whatever

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
who is nickelback guy and his veggie wife?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
that thread was hella sad lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

med school head posted:

i dont feel like going bck through the graveyard someone search ischemic or whatever

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765351&pagenumber=24&perpage=40

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
His wife is still poking rubik's cubes on a breakfast-in-bed tray

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Fan of Nickelback's wife had some surgery complication where her brain got oxygen starved for a long time to the point of near brain death. He was then badgered by the wife's family/didn't have the guts to let her die so he was then stuck with what was left.

After that, instead of moving the wife into a care facility and focusing on raising their daughter, he sent the child to live with parents and then jumped head long into expensive experimental treatments and self-directed care. He was super hopeful that she would come back each time she twitched or groaned a little more but really in the end it was becoming clear that his wife was gone and whatever medical science had kept alive was never going to be more than a twitching brain dead lump.

He got drunk a lot as time went on as the guilt of abandoning his daughter for his potato of a wife and made a bunch of incoherent drunk posts and eventually closed the thread.

It's a pretty rough read as he's basically on the edge of hysteria and going through grief and it sucks for the guy.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like, I don't even care about the guys stupid wife because he is totally into nickelback. Who likes that poo poo? :shrug:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i would like to read this thread please.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Arkanomen posted:

Fan of Nickelback's wife had some surgery complication where her brain got oxygen starved for a long time to the point of near brain death. He was then badgered by the wife's family/didn't have the guts to let her die so he was then stuck with what was left.

After that, instead of moving the wife into a care facility and focusing on raising their daughter, he sent the child to live with parents and then jumped head long into expensive experimental treatments and self-directed care. He was super hopeful that she would come back each time she twitched or groaned a little more but really in the end it was becoming clear that his wife was gone and whatever medical science had kept alive was never going to be more than a twitching brain dead lump.

He got drunk a lot as time went on as the guilt of abandoning his daughter for his potato of a wife and made a bunch of incoherent drunk posts and eventually closed the thread.

It's a pretty rough read as he's basically on the edge of hysteria and going through grief and it sucks for the guy.

That's sad. That thread is sad. This is a sad thread.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gaunab posted:

That's sad. That thread is sad. This is a sad thread.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Arkanomen posted:

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
remember when Kanye killed his own mother by giving her boob surgery? lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

No I totally don't remember that but it sounds hilarious.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

boy i bet his face was red!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
she may have died at like 70 years old from getting a boob job ...... but you could say ...

SHE HAS A KILLER RACK :grin:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

she may have died at like 70 years old from getting a boob job ...... but you could say ...

:eyepop: NOONER STRIKES AGAIN! :eyepop:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
the nooner has saved my poo poo poor excuse for a thread thanks man 😘🎅🏿

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Woah hold on when you say veggie do mean she doesn't eat meat or do you mean she's actually braindead?

• Locked thread