Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Has Pence ever walked back his Trump will release his tax returns soon debate position? I for one would like to see them before I vote Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Because Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice cleaned their own houses?

I think it's unfortunate that people in government are poo poo about respecting information security, but the idea that HRC is the first rather than just the latest to have hosed that up is so goddamned ridiculous.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Turdfuzz posted:

do ppl actually like keith olbermann

No but I do like his character in Bojack

Clearly no one likes him, he's been relegated to doing web segments for GQ

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
love too have responsive "mods" so the thread title can always be correct :banjo:

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

a vitality supplement from a 42-year-old man who looks like he's in his late 50s

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

I feel like of all the pro Trump folk Hugh Hewitt would react to a physical threat of violence in the most satisfying way

imma bustim. hugh im comin for u

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
speaking of 69 there probably is huma and hillary erotic fanfic a google search away isnt there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Silver sighs as he runs the test again, which now shows Clinton has an 5318008 chance of winning

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

comingafteryouall posted:

I wonder how much this election has slowed down our economy from people feeling nervous about a Trump presidency and spending time following the horse race instead of spending money

I bought a car

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

JAMOOOL posted:

right, but now he's "the guy we all wish was at the top of the ticket" instead

it does not take much given the current top of the ticket to get that accolade

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Philip Rivers posted:

Yeah, but only because he's got to be prepping for 2020 already given that his stock is at an all time high. I don't think we've seen the last of him by a long shot and that really bites.

Around this time in 2012 people were also raising up the big scary spectre of Paul Ryan and well *slide whistle*

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Zas posted:

imma bustim

does bustim make you feel good?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

it's too bad that 2016 was not even CLOSE to 2012 when it came to great pop music, we could use some election day 2016 playlists.

"you can't always get what you want" should either open or close.
open with the orchestral cover of "paint it black" from westworld, close with "you can't always get what you want."

i'm gonna work on this.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Trump at a speech today

"Creating more jobs starts with repealing and replacing Obamacare!"

huh?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Cat pictures?
Pictured: a good kitty.

Unlike dogs, all cats are good

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Elephanthead posted:

Has Pence ever walked back his Trump will release his tax returns soon debate position? I for one would like to see them before I vote Jeb!

what debate position

you're mistaken, there was no such debate position

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Cat pictures?
Pictured: a good kitty.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Nov 7, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Another prediction: Paul Ryan will be the Jeb Bush of the 2020 Republican Primaries.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

Trump at a speech today

huh?

Word salad topped with fiery CheetosTM

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Oiled and Ready posted:

No but I do like his character in Bojack

Clearly no one likes him, he's been relegated to doing web segments for GQ

BoJack Horseman for president!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

isk posted:

I bought a car

dang there goes my hypothesis

hey y'all remember that time a tape came out that had Trump bragging about trying to make a move on a married woman but failing like a bitch

then he said he didn't ask women to kiss them and he can just grab them by the pussy because he's famous

then billy bush made a woman give the donald a hug and they asked her to choose between who she would date

that was crazy

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I'm a human and I'm settin' fires everywhere

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Trump on Minnesota:

"It's going Republican this year, great place"

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Trump says he's gonna win Minnesota lol

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Covok posted:

Another prediction: Paul Ryan will be the Jeb Bush of the 2020 Republican Primaries.

nah the orgy of humiliation he is about to undergo will end his presidential aspirations because trumpists are going to forcefeed him poo poo and the nevertrumpists are going to recoil watching him eat it and ask please sir may i have some more

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmao that the media is still giving trump a pass on not releasing his taxes

i'm glad that journalism is dying

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

He's winning North Carolina, Florida, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania too!?! Wowie

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

who else is prepared to go broke buying ever single book published about trump and pence's campaign

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Ostentatious posted:

Trump at a speech today

huh?

That's actually a totally normal republican talking point.

They will never mention what they intend to replace it with, mind you.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Watching this cross-section of Goober-Dom behind Trump at this NC rally is hilarious.

Self-doxx: I'm the black dude with the MAGA hat and the hand-made "Afros! For Trump" sign.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
When's the thread going up?

https://twitter.com/morganhousel/status/795717519474565120

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

who else is prepared to go broke buying ever single book published about trump and pence's campaign
i will pay $100 for a gonzo journalist-style book from sopan deb.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

cams posted:

open with the orchestral cover of "paint it black" from westworld, close with "you can't always get what you want."

i'm gonna work on this.

lots of 90s tunes should be included since a clinton will be back in the whitehouse

also heartbreak hotel needs to be on there if it's not already

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

mark halpern is such a tremendous piece of poo poo i may feel obligated to pirate it or something, but perhaps that's just the personality he needs to get the juicy details for game change iii

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The irony will be after the election when someone releases Trump's tax returns and it turns out he pays taxes like everyone else, but wanted to cover up the fact he's only worth 100 million dollars at most.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Night10194 posted:

That's actually a totally normal republican talking point.

They will never mention what they intend to replace it with, mind you.

They don't intend to replace it with anything other than gently caress you got mine.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Covok posted:

The irony will be after the election when someone releases Trump's tax returns and it turns out he pays taxes like everyone else, but wanted to cover up the fact he's only worth 100 million dollars at most.

:same:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Buying Olivia Nuzzi's book for sure. Probably Sopan Deb's book, too.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

evilweasel posted:

nah the orgy of humiliation he is about to undergo will end his presidential aspirations because trumpists are going to forcefeed him poo poo and the nevertrumpists are going to recoil watching him eat it and ask please sir may i have some more

And I will laugh maniacally the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Monkey or goat?

Which is the imposter??

• Locked thread