Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Phone posted:

Play rimworld

the first thing that pops up is the developer being in hot water for how their gently caress system works.

im intrigued.

edballs: baloogan im just sayin dogg infowars sells infowars branded collidial silver

thats enough to know they're lying to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

lol already joined cspam

lol way ahead of u loogans dad

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wait.

Even Trump's internals have him losing Florida.

Ahahahahahah.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Bitch Millmell's guyliner game is just not on point.

americong
May 29, 2013

p hosed up that the weekend ended so i can't monitor this thread 24/7

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

That DICK! posted:

There's still time for him to float lifelessly in a pool naked

YES/NO DO WE SEE HIS BALLSACK?!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

drat, dont shave bill....

i hate you for confusing me now you piece of poo poo :argh:

his face is a beautiful snapchat filter

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

weekly font posted:

if Trump's internals have him even in Virginia whoooooo doggy he's gonna be in for a night of surprises

*trump is walked through a hallway, tv panels line the walls showing election results of every state*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcL7Ml94MOQ

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

PET ME

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

What about that poll that only had Clinton up 2 in PA?

that would suck if Trump won PA

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

shiksa posted:

the first thing that pops up is the developer being in hot water for how their gently caress system works.

im intrigued.

For those of you who don't keep up with the minutiae of indie games, RimWorld has an interesting attraction/relationship model that has assumptions built entirely on the dev's own personal experiences:

quote:

Men are about eight times as likely as women to try and start a romance.

Pawns with disabilities will always be found less attractive.

Beautiful pawns are always considered vastly more attractive; ugly pawns, vastly less. Physical beauty is the only trait that governs attractiveness, aside from sexual orientation.

Straight men always find men unattractive. Gay men always find women unattractive. There are no bisexual men.

Women may find women attractive. Gay women always find men unattractive. There are only bisexual or gay women.

All men consider partners aged 20 to their own age most attractive. If they’re under 20, they’ll find pawns 20 or over most attractive, with no regard for pawns that are a similar age to them.

All women consider partners the same age and older most attractive. Partners slightly younger than themselves are very unattractive, and partners that are 10 years younger than them are always considered unattractive.

All men consider any pawn 15 years older than themselves to be unattractive.

There is no “old age” cutoff for women. No matter how much older a partner is, women have some chance of finding them attractive.

When the article detailing all of this started circulating, the dev responded by calling it a "hit piece" and then implementing a "gaydar" in women so they don't try to romance other women as much.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Harry is good people.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Night10194 posted:

Wait.

Even Trump's internals have him losing Florida.

Ahahahahahah.

no, they don't, because he hasn't polled florida in two weeks

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

YES/NO DO WE SEE HIS BALLSACK?!

how powerful are your binoculars?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

i'm not sure if you're joking or not but the creator made a post explaining it piece by piece how that article was full of poo poo

also dwarf fortress is garbage

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

comingafteryouall posted:

5 most recent likely voter polls from PA:

Clinton +2
tie
Clinton +4
Clinton +1
Clinton +4

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

shiksa posted:

im intrigued.

edballs: baloogan im just sayin dogg infowars sells infowars branded collidial silver

thats enough to know they're lying to you.

the game is good at its base

that said the way he made gender politics work is the most reddit thing imaginable

tl dr it is a huge morale problem for your base if there is an attractive lesbian, because every single guy is going to be walking around suicidally depressed that she keeps on rejecting them

also all men are either gay or straight, all women are either bi or lesbians

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

comingafteryouall posted:

Trump is not going to win PA. Even John Kerry won PA by 2.5%.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

evilweasel posted:

They just made those numbers up wholesale and threw in a 'Well show one where it's close but we're losing sorta to make it believeable!' number, didn't they.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Do you think Trump's going to blame his supporters for not doing enough?

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

evilweasel posted:

Being down in your own imaginary polls is not good though right?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

exquisite tea posted:

Trump is not going to win PA. Even John Kerry won PA by 2.5%.

I'd be much more scared of him winning PA if a single poll had him ahead there, rather than 'I'm only down 2' being his best result.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ragnar Homsar posted:

For those of you who don't keep up with the minutiae of indie games, RimWorld has an interesting attraction/relationship model that has assumptions built entirely on the dev's own personal experiences:

When the article detailing all of this started circulating, the dev responded by calling it a "hit piece" and then implementing a "gaydar" in women so they don't try to romance other women as much.

hahahahahahaa

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

sean10mm posted:

Gimme a break, I typed that up in like the middle of the Bush administration or something. :corsair:

OTOH I've been rock climbing which, owns and has kept my body from turning into a potato.

more like sean10mm's 5.5

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
feed me a stray cat

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Our own internal polls are rigged

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ze Pollack posted:

all women are either bi or lesbians

Sounds like my kind of game :quagmire:

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

discoukulele posted:

gonna fire his staff and his kids and his wife

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ze Pollack posted:

the game is good at its base

that said the way he made gender politics work is the most reddit thing imaginable

tl dr it is a huge morale problem for your base if there is an attractive lesbian, because every single guy is going to be walking around suicidally depressed that she keeps on rejecting them

also all men are either gay or straight, all women are either bi or lesbians

i was half expecting to see a sexual orientation for sonic in there

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

discoukulele posted:

nah full rigged system and it's so unfair talk all the way

lol at trump campaign wondering if he'll be conciliatory of course he wont

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Ragnar Homsar posted:

is there a single indie game developer that isn't an overgrown child

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Mind_Taker posted:

wait is bill mitchell's face real? it looks like that of a westworld host

"Turn the other cheek, Bill"

:gonk:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

That DICK! posted:

Our own internal polls are rigged

you joke but im guessing that's why they fired their pollster and are refusing to pay them

god i cannot loving wait for the stories like the day after as everyone spills their guts about everyone else's fuckups to reporters trying to make themselves seem like the only sane ones

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
I've not been an active poster here, but I just want to thank this thread for all the entertainment and education you've given me since the start of this year... I came here for the Jeb Bush compilation videos, and stayed for the Ed Balls Strictly GIFs

a whole lot of good posters here. except for baloogan, because he has said nice things about nigel farage.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Reminder: he smiles like that to minimize his wrinkles and as a lengthy post history of moping about not being able to pick up twenty year olds.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shageletic posted:

Reminder: he smiles like that to minimize his wrinkles and as a lengthy post history of moping about not being able to pick up twenty year olds.

which one are you referring to

americong
May 29, 2013

Not a Twat posted:

I've not been an active poster here, but I just want to thank this thread for all the entertainment and education you've given me since the start of this year... I came here for the Jeb Bush compilation videos, and stayed for the Ed Balls Strictly GIFs

a whole lot of good posters here. except for baloogan, because he has said nice things about nigel farage.

hosed up if true

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shageletic posted:

Is this from twitter or yahoo answers?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

which one are you referring to

does nate look like someone who is aware of his appearance and its effect on others to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Ragnar Homsar posted:

fuckin lol video gamez

• Locked thread